BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125447 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, indivisible. The south wanted to secede. The north said no. They did NOT. Why is it a foreigner has to read you your laws?
Canada's constitution does not mention "indivisible". That was OUR mistake.
It no longer matters what the Constitution says because it is no longer worth the paper that it is written on.
Just like Natural born citizen means anyone born in America to you, indivisible means if we want to stay to us.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125449 Nov 11, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I do. Bush had created the pattern of ever increasing deficits and then caused them to balloon out of control by destroying millions of jobs just prior to leaving office. Obama was hit by the double whammy of spending spiralling out of control AND reduced revenue thanks to Bush. It would be like your spouse maxing out dozens of your credit cards and then getting you fired just before leaving you. George Bush screwed us all and left Obama to clean up a nearly impossible mess. It's a wonder anybody would want the job.
That was a Democratically controlled House that created those problems you are blaming Bush for.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125450 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a wittle refugeeboi from where? Somalia? Go frickin' home loser! squid
Typical radical right winger. Anyone that disagrees must be wither a commie or an immigrant.

Born and raised in Minnesota, a state where the citizens are much better educated than in Dixie.

Seems to me that YOUR side lost in a landslide, according to Karl Rove. It also seems to me that the Republican party will be moving more to the center after this great loss.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125452 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do believe in science. It is you that will not believe that Global Cooling started a dozen years ago!
See! I knew it!

The vast majority of climate researchers believe that the earth's climate is warming. That much is a fact.

I choose to believe what most scientists believe, not what some goofy conspiracy theory on the Internet claims.

You are nothing but an uneducated anti-American right wing extremist that gets taken in by every dumb conspiracy theory that you read about on the Internet.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125453 Nov 11, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a Democratically controlled House that created those problems you are blaming Bush for.
Are all people from Kentucky as uneducated as you?

I drove there, and most of the people seemed relatively normal.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125454 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical radical right winger. Anyone that disagrees must be wither a commie or an immigrant.
Born and raised in Minnesota, a state where the citizens are much better educated than in Dixie.
Seems to me that YOUR side lost in a landslide, according to Karl Rove. It also seems to me that the Republican party will be moving more to the center after this great loss.
Just telling it like it is. Don't like it? Eat shat and leave!
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125455 Nov 11, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know one thing for a fact.
Of the 10 highest educated states, all ten went to Obama.
Of the 10 lowest educated states, 9 went to Romney.
Fact.
College-educated STUPID is the norm now.
That is not at all surprising.
Most of them can't even find a job now.
I'll take the common sense approach over college-educated STUPIDITY any day!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125456 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
See! I knew it!
The vast majority of climate researchers believe that the earth's climate is warming. That much is a fact.
I choose to believe what most scientists believe, not what some goofy conspiracy theory on the Internet claims.
You are nothing but an uneducated anti-American right wing extremist that gets taken in by every dumb conspiracy theory that you read about on the Internet.
And you believed Algore! Doesn't get any dumber than that buttflapper. LMAO You do realize the Earth has been going through heating and cooling cycles for millions of years, right?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125457 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just telling it like it is. Don't like it? Eat shat and leave!
Didn't you learn anything by the shellacking the Republicans got Tuesday? America doesn't want your radical right wing BS - and neither does the Republican party anymore. They will come back as a party of moderates in 2014.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125458 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a low level loser jacqazz. Yep, I call a spade a spade. Now, why don't you fall over dead. Just a wannabe! Too bad, ain't happening.
So, you claim not to be "patriot warrior", yet you answer my post in the LRS first person. And who called a spade a spade? patriot warrior. Who reiterates the "I call a spade a spade?" LRS. Liar. And you said you only had one moniker. God, how it must suck to be humiliated a minimum of 5 times a day, caught in your own web of lies and double impersonation, tripping up in your multiple monikers. Look at your communist comrade, birthers, look at him squirm, writhe, agonize. The world has never known such lying and hate. Our father...Typical Romney/Ryanb loser ticket man.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125459 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all people from Kentucky as uneducated as you?
I drove there, and most of the people seemed relatively normal.
Are all people from MN ignorant lab mice like you? Just curious.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125460 Nov 11, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
add...all the rats are bailing ship now...Clinton, Holder, etc. obama will be left without any of them.
Petraeus is being blackmailed so he came out with it. They knew he was having the affair so they used him. And he bailed. They know he will talk, and his allegiance is to the Military, not obama. obama will try anything to keep him from testifying. Clinton would probably lie, I don't think he would. They better get him to testify fast.
Fool, most appointees almost always leave their post when their president is re-elected. As for Hillary, she needs the whole nest 4 years to plan her presidential bid. Yes, Hillary the next president in 2016. By way of fraud, what else?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125461 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believed Algore! Doesn't get any dumber than that buttflapper. LMAO You do realize the Earth has been going through heating and cooling cycles for millions of years, right?
That wasn't what I said at all. I said:

And I'd expand on this a little more - not only do the vast majority of climate researchers believe that the earth's climate is warming, they believe that man is contributing to the warming.

Understand now?
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125462 Nov 11, 2012
Truth Flinger wrote:
The election is over. Accept it and move. Step in line and support our President. To hope he fails is to hope the country fails. Do what is right and what made this country great.
United we stand, divided we fall.
Thanks to Obama, forever we will remain divided.
It is just a matter of time until it becomes official.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125463 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all people from MN ignorant lab mice like you? Just curious.
I'll put our education level, income level, and quality of life up against yours anytime.

Also note that we send more money into Washington than we take out, unlike you dirt poor southern states.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125464 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Obama cares about the 47%? What happens when the 47% become the 57% and the 43% can not longer afford to take care of the 57%?
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Mitt wants to improve the economy so that those 47% become the 43%. You equate giving people money to caring about them. They why don't you let a homeless person move into your home?
I have no problem caring for people who can no longer care for themselves but caring for drunks and druggies Cousin Pookies is a waste of money.
You know a Cousin Pookie or two, don't you?
Barack Obama Cousin Pookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Ah, can address the issues, can you? If there are 23 million unemployed and you stimulate the economy so that half of those get jobs, you will reduce the 47% to the 43%! It is simple math!!!
Sure, there is no way you can reduce the 47% to, let's say, 37% but you should be able to reduce it by just four percent.
Now, let's see if you have an intellectually honest reply this time. Or are you a mindless Libtard?
Er, Rogue, let us address the unemployed and the election result. You say 23 million out of work. Let's not dispute that for now, though these are Republican/birther/tea party numbers. Highly suspicious, but hey, let's go along. So, 23 million would more or less be 15% of the working force, correct? Did you not write, oh, at least 10 times, that NO president had ever won re-election with more than 8% unemployment? Would you care to comment on that, and while you're at it, why you voted Romney, the man who maitains you are an abomination. Not too quick on the draw, are we?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125465 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you learn anything by the shellacking the Republicans got Tuesday? America doesn't want your radical right wing BS - and neither does the Republican party anymore. They will come back as a party of moderates in 2014.
And what part of "go f*ck yourself" are you having trouble comprehending? Dumbazzedbastard.....LMAO!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125466 Nov 11, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
College-educated STUPID is the norm now.
That is not at all surprising.
Most of them can't even find a job now.
I'll take the common sense approach over college-educated STUPIDITY any day!
People like you are why the United States is no longer a leader in science and business. You have no clue how valuable an education is.

The really sad part is that you are probably raising little dirt poor ignorant hillbilly kids that will have no future because of you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125467 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the State of Florida has no issues with that election, why have the "Florida officials have not yet formally called the race in Murphy’s favor."
Can't answer that one, can you!!!
Rogue, er, hmm

Y O U L O S T. Y O U L O S T I N F L O R I D A ,
G O D ' S W A I T I N G R O O M A N D I N T H E
W H O L E O F T H E U N I T E D S T A T E S.

S T A N D D O W N A N D S A L U T E Y O U R
C O M M A N D E R I N C H I E F.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125468 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what part of "go f*ck yourself" are you having trouble comprehending? Dumbazzedbastard.....LMAO!
Perhaps the part where America told you and the right wing extremists to go f*** themselves on Tuesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,126,130
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 1 hr Votes go 2 dems 1
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 2 hr Funny But True 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr La Carmencita 70,068
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 3 hr Great view 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Friv4games 47,494
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr RJS 7,822
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]