BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
110,801 - 110,820 of 174,866 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
John Travolta

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Look Who's Talking Too is the 1990 sequel to director Amy Heckerling's 1989 comedy Look Who's Talking. The film stars John Travolta and Kirstie Alley as the parents of Mikey, a toddler coping with the newest addition to the family, baby Julie.
John Travolta

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Look Who's Talking Now is the third and final installment in the film series that began with Look Who's Talking in 1989.

It had dogs in it.

It sucked.

To this day, I don't know what I was thinking starring in that one.

I apologize.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

duh ...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
After the Election is over, I can predict (and guarantee) the following results:
1. God will still be on His throne
2. Jesus will still be King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
3. The Bible will still have all the answers to every problem.
4. The tomb will still be empty.
5. Jesus will still be the only way to heaven
9. Jesus will still save anyone who places their faith and trust in Him.
6. Prayer will still work - it will still make a difference and God will still answer prayer
7. The cross, not the government, will still be our salvation
8. There will still be room at the cross.
10. God will still be with us always - He will never leave us or forsake us.
You left out Elder Mitt, the Angel Moroni and the 47 percenters Rogue. Looks as if the final national tally has left Mitt a 47 percenter or did he finally make it to 48?

Mitt had no choice but to recklessly bloviate about Libya and Palestine or to declare half of America to be filthy, wretched creatures who want nothing more than to filch the table silver. If he hadn't done so, the Angel Moroni would have shanked him with his fiery sword.
Posted by Gen. JC Christian, Patriot

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

In 1993 I moved to Florida a bought a house. I wanted to make sure it was not likely to be flooded out so I looked at the county's flood plan map.
The house I bought was 10 miles inland and twenty feet above sea level and was on a high point on the street. There are no real "hills" in my area, but I did walk the street and I figured out were the water flowed when it rained.
I also had my own hurricane plan. If it was a Cat 1 or 2 hurricane, I would ride it out. But if they said t was a Cat 3 or higher, I would be out of there.
Oh, I bought a 5 Kw generator and I had eight five gallon gas cans which I would go out fill if there was a hurricane in the area. When the risk of a hurricane was over I would fill up my cars and boats from the cans.
I had planned that if I had to evacuate, I would put three or four gas cans in my boat, hook my boat and hit the road .... just as soon as the officials said "Evacuate".
Now, back to New York City, why was not evacuation order given like they did in New Jersey?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric...
NYC has a PLAN, but just like New Orleans they never really activated their plan. Oh, N.O. did but just 24 hours before Hurricane Katrina hit.
N.O. had a plan to use school buses but by the time they activated their plan, the school bus drivers had got in their cars and had left so hundreds of school buses were left parked and got ruined by the storm flood.
Why is it that Liberals can not accept facts. Storm is coming, get ready. If it is a bad storm, get the hell out of there. Are you Liberals really that stupid?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out Elder Mitt, the Angel Moroni and the 47 percenters Rogue. Looks as if the final national tally has left Mitt a 47 percenter or did he finally make it to 48?
Mitt had no choice but to recklessly bloviate about Libya and Palestine or to declare half of America to be filthy, wretched creatures who want nothing more than to filch the table silver. If he hadn't done so, the Angel Moroni would have shanked him with his fiery sword.
You do know Gen. JC Christian is neither a general nor a Christian, don't you? Sad, very sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
Barack Obama Voter Fraud 2012
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Barack Obama Voter Fraud 2012
Shortcut: http://www.ObamaVoterFraud.com/
* Many new updates posted today and people you can contact! See FRIDAY UPDATES and SATURDAY UPDATES! Thanks for helping us get to 50,000 viewers in less than two days!*
Is this what Barack Obama calls a "ground game?" All things considered, on this page and elsewhere, Mitt Romney IS our President elect. Let's do something about it!
I'll be adding additional links on a regular basis and forwarding all of this information to Mitt's campaign! Please send other links.
Evidence of massive Obama voter fraud in Colorado! Ten counties show 104% to 140% turnout!
http://www.redstate.com/2012/09/04/colorado-c ...
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this :)
Yep, and Allen West is still contesting his vote count too.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County
Out of 175,554 registered voters, 247,713 vote cards were cast in St. Lucie County, Florida on Tuesday. Barack Obama won the county.
When faced with the astronomical figures, Gertrude Walker, Supervisor of Elections for St. Lucie County, said she had no idea why turnout was so incredibly high. She was flabbergasted, saying, "We've never seen that here."
"Never seen that here"
Coincidentally (or not), St. Lucie County is also in Allen West's district, where 6,000 votes mysteriously "shifted" from Mr. West to his challenger.
141.1%
Out of the 247,713 cards cast, somehow election machines counted 123,591 total votes.
Along with this questionable result, Mr. Obama also received over 99% of the vote in numerous districts in Broward County. In various districts in Cleveland, he received 100% of the vote. In Florida, Mr. Obama received over 99% of the vote in precincts where GOP inspectors had been removed.
As for the Presidential race, there's no connection between Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida, right?
Please bookmark!
Have you got any credible sources for this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know one thing for a fact.
Of the 10 highest educated states, all ten went to Obama.
Of the 10 lowest educated states, 9 went to Romney.
Fact.
And I am sure if you a link to prove that point.
Fact, Liberals are soooo stupid that when they are told that a hurricane is come, they go out to watch the surf!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Just as I thought, there are no mainstream media outlets carrying this story.

None. Zero. Nada.

The number of votes from St. Lucie County as reported by the Florida Department of State Division of Elections is 66,631 for Obama and 56,295 for Romney, and a total of 121,598 votes cast with the number of registered voters at 157,676, which gives a voter turnout of 77.1% in St. Lucie County.

http://enight.elections.myflorida.com/Compare...

This is just another right wing extremist conspiracy theory that is a hoax. Don't you people have better things to do? Isn't even one of you bright enough to check your sources before you post BS like this?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

checking facts wrote:
Think registration rolls are a problem all over the country especially in smaller counties that just don't have the budget to ensure registration rolls are current.
Based on the US Census and actual votes, about 62% of Wood County's eligible voters voted and 61% of Ohio's eligible voters voted. This turn-out of eligible voters is lower that the 2008 election by about 5% for both the county and the state.
Nothing is wrong with the votes, just the voter registration rolls - gotta get those people off who have moved or are deceased.
What's with the common sense? There are multiple counties in Colorado where voter registration was higher than the population of the county AND Mitt Romney won the county. According to some people, that is clear evidence that Republicans are engaged in voter fraud! You and I know that the voter registration problem can easily be explained by a failure in the county to remove from the voter rolls people that have moved or died, but if the nut cases want to believe that Republicans are committing voter fraud, shouldn't we let them?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Petition for Recount on the 2012 Presidential Election
17,450 Letters and Emails Sent So Far
http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio...
Growing exponentially ;-)
This is fantastic. I love it! And after the recount shows AGAIN that Barack Obama won, can we do another recount? I like counting his win over and over again. A recount is politics version of an instant replay!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Gen. JC Christian is neither a general nor a Christian, don't you? Sad, very sad.
Of course I do! Just as well as I know Jesus the Christ was not a Christian, the good Reverend C More Cash is not a real reverend and Elder Mittens of Romney will never be the POTUS.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
Evidence of massive Obama voter fraud in Colorado! Ten counties show 104% to 140% turnout!
http://www.redstate.com/2012/09/04/colorado-c...
Do you idiots ever check who won the counties with the voter registration problems? I did. Five of the counties were won by Mitt Romney! Thanks for providng the proof that Republicans are committing voter fraud in Colorado. I don't suppose you will bother to check. You wouldn't want to let FACTS disrupt your hissy fit, would you?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Las Cruces retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
We tried to get the voter registration rolls cleared up in New Mexico. The Dems had a cow. Their point was that it is unnecessary and a waste of money.
Aren't you against government waste? No county had more peope vote than were registered. The problem was that some voter registration rolls weren't current. Instead of wasting tax dollars, I propose that Repblicans everywhere volunteer to track every death in their county and every time a person moves out of the county. Then they can check that against votes cast. Repubicans can use their time productively for a change!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>He is a usurping communist sitting in OUR White House!
You're a pathetic fool
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the bright side. The election result will make it easy for Mitt to do his job. Mitt said it is his job NOT to care about 47% of Americans. It'll be a lot easier to do that now.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the bright side. The election result will make it easy for Mitt to do his job. Mitt said it is his job NOT to care about 47% of Americans. It'll be a lot easier to do that now.
It serves them right when they have the audacity to nominate the guy who lost to the guy that Obama beat up on back in 08. What is it they say about repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got any credible sources for this?
Yes, they have been posted several times over the past few days.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It serves them right when they have the audacity to nominate the guy who lost to the guy that Obama beat up on back in 08. What is it they say about repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?
Seriously though, who did they really have to choose? Gingrich? Santorum? Perry? Cain? I have to say that despite all Mitt's faults, he was head and shoulders better than those other fools. But you do make a valid point about the Republicans choosing past losers. Watch what happens next time. They will probably pick one of the people I mentioned above. Perhaps they will nominate Ryan, this election's vice-loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMajority 1,081,661
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min edogxxx 97,549
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,038
Abby 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 2 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search