BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192233 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#125435 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you stimulate the economy? Tax cuts? If those worked, we should be swimming in jobs as much as Bush cut taxes.
Romney's magic plan that he's reveal to on one? Right.
Bush has not been the President for four years now. But how did Bill Clinton stimulate jobs? Signed four of Newt Gingrich's balance budgets into law? Signed seven of the points of Newt's Contract with America into law? Sign Newt's Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 into law?

Location hidden

#125436 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Elvis is alive and working the night shift at a 7-11 in Pocatello, Idaho?
I know that this is true because I saw it on the Internet.
And Salon is ONLY on the internet yet you believe them, don't you?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125437 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, then why are the still counting "this morning"?
""Tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m., the St Lucie County Supervisor of Elections will recount all early votes cast in St. Lucie County. West for Congress is pleased with the Supervisor's decision, as the counting of early votes on Election Night was of great concern to our campaign, given the large shift that occurred at midnight of nearly 4,000 votes," the campaign said in a statement."
I'd believe The Hill long before I'd believe Faux News.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125438 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, then why are the still counting "this morning"?
""Tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m., the St Lucie County Supervisor of Elections will recount all early votes cast in St. Lucie County. West for Congress is pleased with the Supervisor's decision, as the counting of early votes on Election Night was of great concern to our campaign, given the large shift that occurred at midnight of nearly 4,000 votes," the campaign said in a statement."
Fess up, you are a birther. You believe every conspiracy theory that comes your way if it happens to benefit your radical political views.

Location hidden

#125439 Nov 11, 2012
I Saw Elvis in a U.F.O.- Ray Stevens

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#125440 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques,
Music is the tie that binds.
loose

Location hidden

#125441 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The sad part that since this is not a George Soros approved site, the Libtards will not read it much less give it any weight!!!
BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida
On Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout.“The Unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.”
The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the 141% voter turnout:“They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.”
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/ ...
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You dunce. There were TWO ballots, with all the other crap that like referendums. There was FOUR ballots in Miami-Dade.
St. Lucie County reported only slightly votes to the state than they did in 2008.
YOU ARE THE DUNCE! EVERY COUNTY in Florida had a four-page ballot this year! EVERY COUNTY!!! Using your logic, every county should have had the same problems.
Why is it that only the Libtard counties seem to be having problems? Twelve years ago it was "hanging Chads" but, again, only the Libtard counties ha hanging chads!!!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125442 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I Saw Elvis in a U.F.O.- Ray Stevens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LUy8-triBHQXX
Yet you believe crap like that. It boggles the mind.

I'll bet you don't believe in science either - things like evolution and global warming.

Am I right?

Location hidden

#125443 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Fess up, you are a birther. You believe every conspiracy theory that comes your way if it happens to benefit your radical political views.
Fess up, you are a truther. You believe that Bush blew up the World Trade Center. You believe every conspiracy theory that comes your way if it happens to benefit your radical political views.

Again, you are totally incapable of engaging in any intellectually honest discussion. Sad, very sad!

Location hidden

#125444 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you believe crap like that. It boggles the mind.
I'll bet you don't believe in science either - things like evolution and global warming.
Am I right?
Yes I do believe in science. It is you that will not believe that Global Cooling started a dozen years ago!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125445 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The sad part that since this is not a George Soros approved site, the Libtards will not read it much less give it any weight!!!
BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida
On Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout.“The Unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.”
The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the 141% voter turnout:“They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.”
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/ ...
<quoted text>
YOU ARE THE DUNCE! EVERY COUNTY in Florida had a four-page ballot this year! EVERY COUNTY!!! Using your logic, every county should have had the same problems.
Why is it that only the Libtard counties seem to be having problems? Twelve years ago it was "hanging Chads" but, again, only the Libtard counties ha hanging chads!!!
What Florida governor was engaging in voter suppression a week ago?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125446 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a wittle refugeeboi from where? Somalia? Go frickin' home loser! squid
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125447 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, indivisible. The south wanted to secede. The north said no. They did NOT. Why is it a foreigner has to read you your laws?
Canada's constitution does not mention "indivisible". That was OUR mistake.
It no longer matters what the Constitution says because it is no longer worth the paper that it is written on.
Just like Natural born citizen means anyone born in America to you, indivisible means if we want to stay to us.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125449 Nov 11, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I do. Bush had created the pattern of ever increasing deficits and then caused them to balloon out of control by destroying millions of jobs just prior to leaving office. Obama was hit by the double whammy of spending spiralling out of control AND reduced revenue thanks to Bush. It would be like your spouse maxing out dozens of your credit cards and then getting you fired just before leaving you. George Bush screwed us all and left Obama to clean up a nearly impossible mess. It's a wonder anybody would want the job.
That was a Democratically controlled House that created those problems you are blaming Bush for.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125450 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a wittle refugeeboi from where? Somalia? Go frickin' home loser! squid
Typical radical right winger. Anyone that disagrees must be wither a commie or an immigrant.

Born and raised in Minnesota, a state where the citizens are much better educated than in Dixie.

Seems to me that YOUR side lost in a landslide, according to Karl Rove. It also seems to me that the Republican party will be moving more to the center after this great loss.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125452 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do believe in science. It is you that will not believe that Global Cooling started a dozen years ago!
See! I knew it!

The vast majority of climate researchers believe that the earth's climate is warming. That much is a fact.

I choose to believe what most scientists believe, not what some goofy conspiracy theory on the Internet claims.

You are nothing but an uneducated anti-American right wing extremist that gets taken in by every dumb conspiracy theory that you read about on the Internet.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125453 Nov 11, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a Democratically controlled House that created those problems you are blaming Bush for.
Are all people from Kentucky as uneducated as you?

I drove there, and most of the people seemed relatively normal.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125454 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical radical right winger. Anyone that disagrees must be wither a commie or an immigrant.
Born and raised in Minnesota, a state where the citizens are much better educated than in Dixie.
Seems to me that YOUR side lost in a landslide, according to Karl Rove. It also seems to me that the Republican party will be moving more to the center after this great loss.
Just telling it like it is. Don't like it? Eat shat and leave!
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125455 Nov 11, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know one thing for a fact.
Of the 10 highest educated states, all ten went to Obama.
Of the 10 lowest educated states, 9 went to Romney.
Fact.
College-educated STUPID is the norm now.
That is not at all surprising.
Most of them can't even find a job now.
I'll take the common sense approach over college-educated STUPIDITY any day!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125456 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
See! I knew it!
The vast majority of climate researchers believe that the earth's climate is warming. That much is a fact.
I choose to believe what most scientists believe, not what some goofy conspiracy theory on the Internet claims.
You are nothing but an uneducated anti-American right wing extremist that gets taken in by every dumb conspiracy theory that you read about on the Internet.
And you believed Algore! Doesn't get any dumber than that buttflapper. LMAO You do realize the Earth has been going through heating and cooling cycles for millions of years, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Enter 1,251,473
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min IBdaMann 53,981
Islamic prophet Muhammad (Mar '14) 50 min reality is a crutch 6
News Retired City of Chicago Employee Claims $1M Ill... 6 hr aimee knight 1
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 9 hr Crystal_Clear722 95
aggy-6-30-15 10 hr Kuuipo 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRD 70,145
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages