BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,533)

Showing posts 110,641 - 110,660 of173,789
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

4 things, tubby.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Well that does explain Sarah Palin dumb as a fence but she has you neocons all horny, Too bad when she opens her mouth she gets ugly fast. By the way when did look matter she more qualified than many men on both sides.
Speaking of saying dumb things:

BO the idiot, in his own words:

"no you can't"
no, you shouldn't"
"don't even try"

"The economy's bad, it's all my fault, I can't fix it"

"I'm in over my head"

"You should vote for Mr. Romney"

"Biden the clownish sidekick:

"No,no,no, there's no jobs for you man"

Then of course Odumbo's famous "57 states".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that William Penn's way of claiming that God isn't a tyrant? Hmmmm. Didn't you recently post something about God making people bow before him? Sounds like a tyrant to me.
You sound like a tard to me. LMAO!!!

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>We vote on quality not it's my turn. Now who said that was it Romney's wife?
Translate your last sentence into proper english, then I can answer you.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see what happened to the stock market yesterday as Obama made his speech?
I certainly did and wasn't surprised, business hates Obama and the dems. Obama the dimwitted is a cross btween Stalin and Pollyanna when it comes to business, he couldn't run a lemonade stand.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see what happened to the stock market yesterday as Obama made his speech?
Everyone of Obama's 12 points is pure BS, totally meaningless, pandering to the ignorant. He had 4 years to implement them and look where we are. Now we're supposed to believe it will happen in the next 4 years? How can so many be so ignorant, so naive, so stupid?

Well, likely they can't, they just don;t care, welfare, freebies and somehow taking more from the actual producers is all they care about.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
"and I will give unto every one of you according
to your works." (Revelation 2:23c KJV)
Hmmm. Barack Obama must be proof that this is true. He was given a second term according to his works!
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Hispanics Now Demanding That Obama Give 11 Million Illegals Amnesty
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8007/hispanics-n...
If they were all born in the U.S., are attending school or have a job, and are crime-free, why not?

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Counties Have More Voters Than People

http://www.infiltratednation.com/2012/11/colo...

???
nah not fraud is it !!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, hard to beat Santa Claus. But what happens when Santa gores broke? Between the 47% and the Idiotards, Santa won, for now.
Ebenezer Scrooge is not Santa Clause Rogue.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly did and wasn't surprised, business hates Obama and the dems. Obama the dimwitted is a cross btween Stalin and Pollyanna when it comes to business, he couldn't run a lemonade stand.
Romney could run a lemonade stand. And now he has the time to do it.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Economists: now...young ones vs older seasoned ones...
young ones...Govt can create jobs, therefore raise taxes. HOW? "look at China".
older seasoned ones: Govt cannot create jobs. The Tarps, bailouts, QE's create NO NET JOBS.
Takeaway:
the young think that obama can create jobs. So therefore raise taxes to do this. That creates more layers of govt, more taxes, that take money out of the private sector that creates real jobs that pay taxes.
The older more experienced guys know far better, and have been there before.
Bottom line: obama will absolutely TANK this economy. The more you raise taxes in a recession the less jobs that are created. Millions get layoffs as we are seen now. Wall St goes into a bear market, generating less taxes. The cycle feeds on itself. BK's rise, more are laid off and consume more taxes through entitlements.
Takeaway...obama never had a job, never created a job, can't do the job. Only through corrupt politics, does he even exist.
Watch the market tank. Watch pension savings suffer. Watch state deficits grow, and the Federal govt panic and print more money.
There is no way out of this toilet. obama will crash this economy. Add to that what is going on in Europe which affects us, and this is now the fate of the country. Even if they solve the fiscal cliff it will be short lived and insufficient.
You have been informed.
And you are totally and hoplessly UNinformed.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
After 30 years Americans are starting to wise up. The Republicans promise every election to cut taxes, increase spending on things such as the military AND balance the budget. EVERY time they get in office the debt explodes and then they leave a mess for a Democratic President to clean up and they whine and complain that he isn't doing it fast enough. It's like the spouse that racks up the credit cards and never does anything about it except complain that the creditors are calling!
But it's a good thing the GOP can't count. The GOP's politics of hatred and fear isn't going to work anymore at the national level. The groups they want everybody to hate and fear are simply too large. You can't have policies against every minority, females, the elderly, teachers, union workers, gays, conservationists, scientists, government employees and everybody else in the 47% of Americans that Romney said it was his job NOT to care about, and still expect to win national elections.
Clinbton cleaned up the B Bush mess, and Obama is still trying to clean junior's mess, though, as Clinton said, this is a mucb bigger mess.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

"Technology, Innovation and Creating Jobs
Obama and Biden will increase federal support for research, technology and innovation for companies and universities so that American workers can lead the world in cutting edge jobs and products. Read more."

How's he going to pay for this?
Any support would go to his chosen few. like the failed green energy cos.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone of Obama's 12 points is pure BS, totally meaningless, pandering to the ignorant. He had 4 years to implement them and look where we are. Now we're supposed to believe it will happen in the next 4 years? How can so many be so ignorant, so naive, so stupid?
Well, likely they can't, they just don;t care, welfare, freebies and somehow taking more from the actual producers is all they care about.
You people need to make up your mind. One minute you are claiming that Obama has done too much. The next you say he hasn't done anything. Which is it?

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

"Labor
Obama and Biden will strengthen the ability of workers to organize for good wages, healthcare, and secure pensions. Obama and Biden will fight for passage of the Employee Free Choice Act.

Obama and Biden will ensure that labor appointees support workers' rights and will work to ban the permanent replacement of striking workers. Obama and Biden will also increase the minimum wage and make sure it remains a real wage year over year. Read more. "

Likely to lead to featherbedding, strikes, more jobs overseas and decreased productivety, nothing more

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

"Protect Homeownership and Crack Down on Mortgage Fraud
Obama and Biden will crack down on fraudulent brokers and lenders. They will make sure homebuyers have honest and complete information about their mortgage options, and they will give a tax credit to all middle-class homeowners. Read more."

hilarious, as dems are 100% responsible for the mortgage meltdown.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jacqazz, tell me again what it is you hate about America.
Normally, you. But I don't even hate you, that would be a waste of time. Incidentally, apart from basing all my posts on facts, good and bad, please indicate WHERE, in over a year I've been here, I've shown that I hate the United States OF America.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

"Address Predatory Credit Card Practices
Obama and Biden will establish a five-star rating system so that every consumer knows the risk involved in credit card borrowing.

They will establish a Credit Card Bill of Rights to stop credit card companies from exploiting consumers with unfair practices. Read more."

will not help the economy one bit, meaningless.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

"Work/Family Balance
Obama and Biden will help working families by doubling funding for after-school programs, expanding the Family Medical Leave Act. They will provide low-income families with a refundable tax credit to help with their child-care expenses, and encourage flexible work schedules. Read more. "

Paid for with more borrowed money? Why not import millions of chinese over here to wipe the asses of welfare recipients? It's criminal they have to do it themselves while the rich get richer.

A refundable tax credit? They don't pay any taxes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,641 - 110,660 of173,789
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,073,326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min SpaceBlues 45,608
Police Faked 9-1-1 Phone Calls to Warrantlessly... 54 min Dirty Govt Dogs 1
Given US/UK/Israel wars and lust for more, what... 1 hr Carl Herman 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,554
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 1 hr Thats the problem 3
North American Community “Will Be Forged in th... 1 hr Daniel Taylor 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••