BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189824 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125259 Nov 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Saints suck +. Atlanta's gonna kill 'em and dump 'em in their swamps.
Sorry the Saints aren't my team. Besides, the NFL made sure the Saints would have a bad year. Dumbazz. HaHaHaHa
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125260 Nov 10, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord did this for a reason.
He's giving you morons a chance to see your evil ways and turn around...
IF not ....well .....
God will NOT be mocked :)
Galatians 6:7-8
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.
In that case, I hope god will punish me by making me the next prime minister of Canada. Then I can golf with my friend Barack and we can go to hell together where the fairways are 800 yds long and all par 2. Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125261 Nov 10, 2012
Hey jacqazz, go impale your face on pitchfork. The improvements will astound you and leave you spellbound!!! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125262 Nov 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, did you notice where I'm from? Hurricanes are a norm around here. Victims are top priorities but I wouldn't expect your DIM dumbazz to understand that. Wait til they get hit with a Cat 4 or 5! Maybe then you'll see why victims come before women's lingerie show! Moosetwit
I just hope you're not LA native-born. That means you could somehow be some long-lost relative of mine, result of the deportation from Acadia. OMG. If so, I'm committing hara kiri. You don't know what I'm talking about , do you? You still don't know what Louisiana and New Orléans and Baton Rouge mean, do you? You have no idea why so many French-sounding family names in your state, do you? Such incredible ignorance. And you dare weigh in on serious subjects here?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#125263 Nov 10, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
Obama Won County in Ohio with 108% Voter Registration
I can't believe President Obama's luck. First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he's gotten another lucky break!
Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year . That's right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County's 108% of registered voters. That's not a typo.
In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213. But it certainly must all be a coincidence, right?
http://www.theweepingeagle.com/2012/11/friday...
;-)
Wow. That is interesting, because Mitt Romney won Hinsdale, Mineral, Jackson, Elbert, and Cheyenne Counties in Colorado which showed voter registrations of 110%, 126%, 111%, 104% and 105% of the county's populations respectively. Obviously the Republicans are committing voter fraud!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125264 Nov 10, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
"and I will give unto every one of you according
to your works." (Revelation 2:23c KJV)
You're not expecting much, are you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125265 Nov 10, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
Colorado Counties Have More Voters Than People
http://www.infiltratednation.com/2012/11/colo...
???
nah not fraud is it !!!
True definition of fraud : YOU

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#125266 Nov 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To any college? Why must you always overestimate birthers and tea partyers, Terri? How about : because none of them were smart enough to gain admission to any high school?
Obama Re-Election Triggers Campus Unrest in Va., Miss.

http://www.afro.com/sections/news/national/st...

Election protest at Ole Miss escalates, 2 arrested

JACKSON, Miss.(AP)— A protest at the University of Mississippi against the re-election of President Barack Obama grew into crowd of about 400 people with shouted racial slurs as rumors of a riot spread on social media. Two people were arrested on minor charges.
http://www.newpittsburghcourieronline.com/ind...

University Of Mississippi Students Riot Over Obama Victory
President's reelection greeted with anger at deep South college campus
http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/universit...

krorie1989
a day ago
First off, let me start by saying I am a resident of Oxford, Mississippi, and by saying that we are racist is very misleading.

Do we have people that are racist? YES, EVERY state does! Honestly it didn't matter who won the election because we were screwed either way it went. Second, it was at the college, which most of the students are OUT OF STATE residents. So to say that Mississippi is white trash and everything else, is VERY disrespectful and goes to show how you were raised. MOST actual residents of this state is very kind and over the whole racial era. Keep in mind that it wasn't just white students who took part in this so called riot. so get your facts straight before you start dissing on my home state. AND to the person who made the comment about the school systems here. That may be for the whole state of Mississippi, but we have two high schools here that are 6A and 4A schools. So don't judge my city unless you have personally been here and experienced it yourself!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125267 Nov 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't laugh, I left the room. LMAO Why do you hate America again jacqazz?
Tell me, tell us all, show me, show us all, where and when I indicated I ever hated the United States of America. Second time now. Do it or shut your face.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#125268 Nov 10, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
Vote Fraud Expert: Romney Votes Not Counted in Key States
Florida and Ohio called for Obama before substantial number of ballots checked
November 9, 2012
Vote fraud expert Bev Harris told the Alex Jones Show that a substantial number of votes for Mitt Romney in the key battleground states of Florida and Ohio, both of which went to Obama, were not even counted before the result was announced.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/vote-fraud-expert...
Four days after polls closed in the presidential election, Florida finally has all its votes counted.

Election officials in the electorally-dysfunctional state finally finished the count, and the Associated Press called the state for President Obama, as expected.

The final tally was 50 percent for Obama to 49.1 percent for Romney, a difference of about 74,000 votes, outside the half-percent margin that would have triggered an automatic recount.

Read more at http://www.latinospost.com/articles/6754/2012...

Does it upset you that Obama was the winner? Or that some people correctly predicted that he would win?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#125269 Nov 10, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
After 30 years Americans are starting to wise up. The Republicans promise every election to cut taxes, increase spending on things such as the military AND balance the budget. EVERY time they get in office the debt explodes and then they leave a mess for a Democratic President to clean up and they whine and complain that he isn't doing it fast enough. It's like the spouse that racks up the credit cards and never does anything about it except complain that the creditors are calling!
But it's a good thing the GOP can't count. The GOP's politics of hatred and fear isn't going to work anymore at the national level. The groups they want everybody to hate and fear are simply too large. You can't have policies against every minority, females, the elderly, teachers, union workers, gays, conservationists, scientists, government employees and everybody else in the 47% of Americans that Romney said it was his job NOT to care about, and still expect to win national elections.
Well said!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125270 Nov 10, 2012
Anyone daring to label himself "Patriot Warrior" is a true phoney and a fraud. True warrior patriots and heroes don't go around calling themselves that. Change that moniker, fraud.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125271 Nov 10, 2012
Because if you were a real warrior patriot, you would accept the will of the people. You dishnour your declaration of independence and your constitution by disavowing the citizens' desire to have Obama as president. Accept it and fight the good fight in 2016, though you will lose that one too.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#125273 Nov 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Anyone daring to label himself "Patriot Warrior" is a true phoney and a fraud. True warrior patriots and heroes don't go around calling themselves that. Change that moniker, fraud.
Investigation Launched after Classified Info on Benghazi Attack Was Given to Daily Beast Reporter (Video)

On Monday Rep. Peter King (R-NY) called on President Obama to identify the White House staff members who may have unlawfully disclosed intelligence on the Benghazi attack to journalist Leslie Gelb.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/inves...

It sure looks like the US has some more leading from behind in Africa ahead of it. Reuters reports that plans are solidifying for what Theodore Roosevelt might have called a “splendid little war” in Mali:
http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/20...

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#125274 Nov 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Because if you were a real warrior patriot, you would accept the will of the people. You dishnour your declaration of independence and your constitution by disavowing the citizens' desire to have Obama as president. Accept it and fight the good fight in 2016, though you will lose that one too.
Re-elected Obama Pushes Anti-2nd Amendment Gun Grab

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1108...

There ARE different types of warriors dumbshit!

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#125275 Nov 10, 2012
warrior - definition of warrior by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/warriorOne who is engaged in or experienced in battle. 2. One who is engaged aggressively or energetically in an activity, cause, or conflict: neighborhood warriors ...
Cold warrior - Warriorlike - Warrioress - Eco-warrior

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/warrior

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#125276 Nov 10, 2012
Home of the Ultimate Warrior

Welcome Patriot Warriors!

Patriot High School
4355 Camino Real
Jurupa Valley,CA 92509

==========

dumbsHItiot

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#125277 Nov 10, 2012
PATRIOT WARRIOR
AN UNAPOLOGETIC TRADITIONAL AMERICAN!

Obama, Biden, and Clinton: A Real Class Act!

Charles Woods said that Joe Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice,

“Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

Good old Uncle Joe!

http://patriotwarrior.org/
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125278 Nov 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, tell us all, show me, show us all, where and when I indicated I ever hated the United States of America. Second time now. Do it or shut your face.
It was an either/or situation. If you don't hate America then you're just plain stupid. I have relatives with creole names dipshat. Ignorant peon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125279 Nov 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Says who wuss?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,232,567
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Net Workit 5,997
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 4 hr BLDM 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 53,486
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ratloder 70,018
Amy 5-24-15 6 hr tiredofit 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]