BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
110,621 - 110,640 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
SETTLED? Do you know the difference between the closing price and the settlement price?
Yes, do you?

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
PLF claims that the original bill that was used to create Obamacare originated in the Senate and not the House, thus making Obamacare illegal.
Sadly, the claim is false.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The market has dropped 432 points in the three days after the election and you think that is good news for Obama?
Even after that drop it's up nearly 5000 since he took office. So I doubt that Obama will join you in your panic. It's nothing compared to the nearly 6000 points lost in the last few months of the Bush presidency.

If you've followed the market, you know there has been quite a bit of volatility since before George Bush left office, but the trend under Obama has been upward!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is sad that the British press will carry the story when the American LSM ignore it.
Victoria's Secret fashion show forces hurricane-relief guardsmen out of the armory (but the models' generator has been keeping them warm for days)
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22281...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It's sad that you have neglected to mention the whole story! DID YOU READ THIS PART:

"The regiment arenít complaining too much about the models moving in because they owe a debt of gratitude to the producers of the fashion show.

Along with the rest of lower Manhattan, the armory lost power on last Monday after Sandy hit.

Fortunately, the Victoria Secretís producers had hauled in eight massive 500 kilowatt generators which were then used to heat and light the armory until power was eventually restored on Friday."

Besides, I'm sure they are more than happy to make room for Victoria's Secret models! What are you? Gay?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED
Barack Obama has invited the wrath of the Lord

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/god-will-not-be-mo...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

It doesn't matter if you believe or not, and it is hardly empty. The Bible says, Romans 14:11-12 11 It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that you have neglected to mention the whole story! DID YOU READ THIS PART:
"The regiment arenít complaining too much about the models moving in because they owe a debt of gratitude to the producers of the fashion show.
Along with the rest of lower Manhattan, the armory lost power on last Monday after Sandy hit.
Fortunately, the Victoria Secretís producers had hauled in eight massive 500 kilowatt generators which were then used to heat and light the armory until power was eventually restored on Friday."
Besides, I'm sure they are more than happy to make room for Victoria's Secret models! What are you? Gay?
Typical dumbazz DIMs, they have no sense of priorities what-so-ever. A VS fashion show in the aftermath of Sandy! Brilliant. What idiots!!!!!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED
Barack Obama has invited the wrath of the Lord
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/god-will-not-be-mo...
That is interesting. Apparently the Lord shows his wrath by making Obama President! The Lord is a cool dude!
jacques ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Fool. Did you read the post or not? Back to grade two remedial reading class. Via cellphone
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

"Those people who are not governed by GOD will be ruled by tyrants."
-William Penn
EWWWWW

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

what the bleep jusy happenen
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical dumbazz DIMs, they have no sense of priorities what-so-ever. A VS fashion show in the aftermath of Sandy! Brilliant. What idiots!!!!!
I'm sorry if YOU can only do one thing at a time. I suspect that the tens of millions of people that experienced the hurricane can do more than one thing at a time. Not every business, event, show, and activity needs to be canceled. Do you really expect millions of businesses to cease operations until every victim of the hurricane is made whole? The hurricane has already devastated many families, homes and businesses. Would it make you happy if MORE people and businesses suffer losses? Let's stop all people on the east coast from getting back to life as usual. That'll help!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is interesting. Apparently the Lord shows his wrath by making Obama President! The Lord is a cool dude!
The Lord did this for a reason.
He's giving you morons a chance to see your evil ways and turn around...

IF not ....well .....

God will NOT be mocked :)

Galatians 6:7-8
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if YOU can only do one thing at a time. I suspect that the tens of millions of people that experienced the hurricane can do more than one thing at a time. Not every business, event, show, and activity needs to be canceled. Do you really expect millions of businesses to cease operations until every victim of the hurricane is made whole? The hurricane has already devastated many families, homes and businesses. Would it make you happy if MORE people and businesses suffer losses? Let's stop all people on the east coast from getting back to life as usual. That'll help!
You idiot, did you notice where I'm from? Hurricanes are a norm around here. Victims are top priorities but I wouldn't expect your DIM dumbazz to understand that. Wait til they get hit with a Cat 4 or 5! Maybe then you'll see why victims come before women's lingerie show! Moosetwit

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

"and I will give unto every one of you according
to your works." (Revelation 2:23c KJV)
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"Those people who are not governed by GOD will be ruled by tyrants."
-William Penn
Is that William Penn's way of claiming that God isn't a tyrant? Hmmmm. Didn't you recently post something about God making people bow before him? Sounds like a tyrant to me.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>You think i'm not enjoying watching you and yours lose it, The stock market has risen under Obama, Layoffs are just some millionaires trying to get some control back which is very petty.
Obama can't touch me, let me know how you like it when your taxes are raised, if you even pay any taxes.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, did you notice where I'm from? Hurricanes are a norm around here. Victims are top priorities but I wouldn't expect your DIM dumbazz to understand that. Wait til they get hit with a Cat 4 or 5! Maybe then you'll see why victims come before women's lingerie show! Moosetwit
Believe it or not, many businesses are open on the east coast. Plays, shows, sporting events, theatres, and other events continue to occur. It's not an either or choice. The fact that a Vicoria's Secret show is taking place actually HELPED the disaster workers. Can't you read?

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Well that does explain Sarah Palin dumb as a fence but she has you neocons all horny, Too bad when she opens her mouth she gets ugly fast. By the way when did look matter she more qualified than many men on both sides.
Looks do matter, especially for women, That's why you and Hillary both couldn't get elected dog catcher. Palin is attractive, popular, slender and wealthy, 3 things you will never be. Fatso.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

4 things, tubby.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min OzRitz 45,780
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min Uzi 67,930
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,079,668
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 5 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 6 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating