BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,530)

Showing posts 110,581 - 110,600 of173,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Pops and jacqazz, why do the two of you hate America again?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I think they ran off with their butts puckered! LMAO
MyTwoCents

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jacqazz, tell me again what it is you hate about America.
Undoubtedly it is jackwads like you that spew your ignorant, biased, unrealistic and uninformed drivel.

>

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant toothless punk. Return to your singel wide now.
Isn't it funny that Libtards think that the majority of Conservative live in mobile homes while they ignore the fact that most there are more Libtards in ghettos than Conservatives.
When I returned from Vietnam I lived in a rental trailer for about six months. That was forty years ago and I have not liven inside one since. A motorhome, yes. In fact I bough a "diesel pusher" motorhome in 2006 when I sold my house in Palm Coast.
Yep, I paid $75K for a two year old MH that cost $120K and I sold it a year and a half ago for ......$75K. And that is after I added 50K miles to it.
I had a quarter ownership in a Cessna 182 but when I ordered my new plane, the motorhome needed ... a new home. The problem with a fractional ownership of anything you do not always get to use it when you want to. Sure I got ONE three-day weekend a month but there is only so far you can go and back in three days.
Sure I could fly out to Branson, MO or Biloxi, MI for a weekend, where I am now, but ya still have to be back by Monday morning. So my girl friend and I go to see the Charlie Daniels Band tonight and she has to be back to work tomorrow night. But then I can fly out and spend Thanksgiving with my mom and stay for a whole week now that I own my own plane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

It is a thousand air miles to where my mother lives but my plane has only a 900 mile range so I have to stop enroute. But there is good news on the horizon.
The FAA has just certified an after market electronic ignition system and there should be an approved STC for my plane and engine some times next week. That will do two things.
One is that it will increase my range about 15% so there will be a 50/50 chance (depending on winds) that I could fly none stop to see my mommy.
The other advantage is that my plane should run on lower octane fuel that does not have lead. You see, 100LL (Low Lead) AvGas contains ....lead. But the only way you can get 100 octane is by using lead.
I am sure that by 2020 they should have a 95UL (UnLeaded) AvGas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Fifty years ago about 40% of all gasoline was AvGas but because of turbine engines that use Jet Fuel, that number has dropped to about 5% today.
Only 10% of all refineries now make 100LL AvGas and they make it only twice a year.
In both the Spring and Fall, refineries convert to Summer to Winter (and back) Auto Gas. While they are doing that they make 100LL. And then they have to purge the refinery of the lead.
Yes, if would be nice to get the lead out of all gasoline but until planes can use less than 100 octane, it will be needed. And electronic ignitions systems will go a long way to accomplish that.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
far worse. Last guy and the dems like Bawny Fwank, Dobbs, Clinton who started it all went from a 10 economy to a 6. obama took it from a 6 to a 4-5. Now if he screws it up by building more govt he will take it to at 3. We become Greece. As soon as interest rates rise the economy goes into a major tailspin that printing money WILL NOT FIX.
obamacare will dramatically cut your hours of employment to get under the rules. If you have 40 hours/week, maybe you go to 25 or less. Job is still less, but a lot of part time jobs will take their place. Net loss of jobs.
In addition to that many people will have a 3.6%+ tax on selling their home that goes to obamacare under the rules. Why should selling your house go to obamacare? You wanna pay $15,000-25,000+ in taxes to sell and give it to obama? You have that now.
Nice try Henny Penny, but you can't create a doom and gloom prediction that will be nearly as bad as the real catastrophy created by George Bush. Fortunately, the country put the right person in charge to oversee the recovery.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
the final tally is over 61 million of your fellow American citizens whom you assume hate their country. Fact is they love their country every bit as much as you think you do
Frank doesn't love this great nation.
He spent 20+ years doing and accomplishing absolutely nothing while taking public welfare money from the hard-working American taxpayers, so that he could live rent-free and acquire an undeserved pension. HOW PATHETIC TO HATE THIS GREAT NATION THE WAY FRANK DOES. DESPICABLE!
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you want to bet on what the U-3 and U-6 Unemployment rates will be for Jan. 2013?
WHO CARES?
They are mostly the little people -- those too stupid to gain admission to real colleges, many were so stupid they went directly on Army welfare from high school. They are the ones who don't want to work hard unlike the undocumented immigrants from Mexico who are the future of this great nation.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
So we are where we are. Now what?
I want to suggest three inter-locking strategies: short-, middle-, and somewhat longer-term.
In the short term, the GOP must fight the count. Romney should never have conceded, and he must now find a reason to "unconcede." It's alarming advice to give the GOP, but in this the party must behave as the Democrats do.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/it_ain...
Romney lost. Get over it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
The truth is that anybody that truly understands the market can make money. It's all a matter of buying low and selling high. I hope you were smart enough to do like me. I'm buying after this drop. Thank you Barack Obama!
The truth is one doesn't even have to buy low and sell high -- although that works.
One can simply buy the market and take out insurance against downside movement to make money regardless of the temporary direction of The Market. This strategy was developed more than sixty-years ago by the Nobel laureate economists at the U. of Chicago.
Sadly, there are naive and unsophisticated (with respect to financial matters) posters esp. googoo who don't understand that out-of-the-money derivatives are insurance against downside movement. That is so widely known by educated people that a once sleepy exchange has become the leading trading floor in the world based on products developed by Merton Miller and other U. of C. economists.
You are correct that anyone who "understands the market can make money" virtually risk-free, without income taxation, and without transaction costs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Undoubtedly it is jackwads like you that spew your ignorant, biased, unrealistic and uninformed drivel.
>
If you voted for Omama, you're either stupid or you hate America. Which is it shat for brains?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
I followed the NY Times blog by Nate Silver. I highly recommend following Nate. Nate got all 50 states right in the presidential race, assuming Florida holds for Obama. AND he only got one state political race wrong! In 2008 Nate got 49 states and D.C. right. There is no better political statistition than Nate Silver.
And he is a University of Chicago grad.
None of the "birther"-tea crumpets can say that of themselves, because none of them were smart enough to gain admission to any college.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Henny Penny, but you can't create a doom and gloom prediction that will be nearly as bad as the real catastrophy created by George Bush. Fortunately, the country put the right person in charge to oversee the recovery.
HaHaHaHa! LMAO!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
So we are where we are. Now what?
I want to suggest three inter-locking strategies: short-, middle-, and somewhat longer-term.
In the short term, the GOP must fight the count. Romney should never have conceded, and he must now find a reason to "unconcede." It's alarming advice to give the GOP, but in this the party must behave as the Democrats do.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/it_ain...
Good idea. You should put up the money to conduct the recounts. Then YOU should review and recount every ballot! I can't think of a better person to put in charge of the task. Why don't you get on that right away? The GOP isn't about to waste it's time and money on the effort. So I think it's up to you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Damn, someone farted! Who could it be? LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"Yep, DJIA BELOW 13,000 and still headed south! Thank you Libtards!!"
====
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
How deliriously happy you must be. DJIA is tankiing, it's bad for the nation, but it's made your day. How incredible.
As with so many who are naive and unsophisticated about finance and The Market, rube thinks every daily blip constitutes a long-term trend. The fact is that his vaunted DJI AVERAGE (which is not an index and is not a measure of the larger market because it violates a fundamental statistical principle that rube doesn't know about because he is totally ignorant when it comes to mathematics and statistics) is higher than it has been for all but a few days during the past four and one-half years and higher than it has been for all but about six months during the past TWELVE YEARS.
THUS, according to rube's reckoning this is the strongest U.S. equities market in the first term of any President since G.Washington (more than $40 TRILLION of wealth has been created by this administration).
Under the previous administration The Market declined 58% in the final 18 months.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you want to bet on what the U-3 and U-6 Unemployment rates will be for Jan. 2013?
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES?
They are mostly the little people -- those too stupid to gain admission to real colleges, many were so stupid they went directly on Army welfare from high school. They are the ones who don't want to work hard unlike the undocumented immigrants from Mexico who are the future of this great nation.
Agreed, Gen Betray Us does not give a damn.
Oh, my father and one of my cousins are graduates of the Army War College. Gen. Betray Us is not!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,581 - 110,600 of173,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,127
Music Artists A to Z 3 min not a ghost 246
Abby 7-11 5 min Toj 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min fetch almighty 1,071,873
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 8 min Finally 29
Amy 7-11 12 min PEllen 5
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 28 min Jew Snake 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000