BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
110,561 - 110,580 of 176,805 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

In January 1975 I was transferred to Hawaii and we lived at Schofield Barracks and I worked out of Wheeler AFB, about a mile away. We were not there long when we had our first tsunami alert and my wife started to run around the house so I stopped her.
I then got out the phone book which had a map of Oahu and I pointed to the shaded areas and told her not only were we not in the shaded area but we were twenty miles away and 900 feet above sea level. And if there was ever a wave big enough to get us at Schofield, it would kill tens of millions of people!!!.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Canadians were smart people. How'd you get in there? or are you posting from the Psycho ward?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4zW62TQG1LkXX&feature=rel ated
They're a bunch of stoners; brain cells were burnt up long ago!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have said this over and over again and YOU simply do not get it. As Conservatives, Bush was not our first choice. It is the Country Clubbers who are still running the Republican Party!
But G.W. was far better than Owl Gore of John Kerry ever would have been. And yes, McCain would have been far better than O'Bummer. In fact Hillary would have been far better than O'Bummer.
Yep, hard to beet Santa.
GWB was a better choice than Gore or Kerry? Do you want to be laughed at this forum?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than he said he had an affair, is there any evidence? Maybe he used that as an excuse to resign? He was being scapegoated by O'Bummer boy.
Oh, you do know why they call camels "ship-of-the-desert" don't you?
"Cause they are filled with Arabian Ceamen. I wonder if O'Bummer Boy has ever made luv to a camel?
<quoted text>
Since yesterday we have learned a lot more. The "other woman" was a biographer whom he had been seeing professionally for three or so years to include when he was in Afghanistan. And yes, there is room to be BLACKMAILED here.
Sure Gen. Petraeus retired from the Army on Aug. 31, 2011 but can be still charged under the UCMJ for adultery. The statute of limitations for this offence is ..... two years. So if Peytraeus says something he should not until after Aug. 31 2013, Obama can have him brought back on active duty and ..... court-martialled.
Ah it appease that the FBI was investigating a case of someone trying to break into Petraeus' email account and that person was .... a Paula Broadwell.
<quoted text>
Soooo, Mrs. Broadwell is being blackmailed by Obama and so is Petraeus. If she does not do what Onama says, he goes to prison. If Petraeus says something he was told not to say, he gets court-martialled and sent to prison too!!!
No, no grounds for blackmail here???
Blackmail? Do you even know what blackmail is, Rogue? If the general was blacklmailed, how come he told of his infidelities. Would seem the blackmail did not work and he is now free to testify or write a whole book telling how Obama screwed up the Benghazi affair. Why do you and your birther ilk constantly live in arrears? Still on the BC case, still on the election as if it was tomorrow, and on the blackmail on Petreaus that cannot possibly exist.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is New York's problem!!! They failed to evacuate them, so it is THEIR problem.
And the issues for the evacuation should have been ironed out YEARS ago ...... by the state.
Soooo, how did Bush handle it? BEFORE Hurricane Katrina hot N.O. Bush authorized places like Fort Chaffee, AR to be open as a refugee camp. What did Obama do???
http://osd.dtic.mil/photos/Sep2005/050904-F-3...
Ya know, Fort Dix is not that far away from NYC!!!
Oh, every city with the exception of Boston, MA has an FEMA approved evac plan. Boston has REFUSED because they don't like the evil Bush telling them what to do!!!
So once again you have no response as to the effort involved. Such a small mind you have.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In January 1975 I was transferred to Hawaii and we lived at Schofield Barracks and I worked out of Wheeler AFB, about a mile away. We were not there long when we had our first tsunami alert and my wife started to run around the house so I stopped her.
I then got out the phone book which had a map of Oahu and I pointed to the shaded areas and told her not only were we not in the shaded area but we were twenty miles away and 900 feet above sea level. And if there was ever a wave big enough to get us at Schofield, it would kill tens of millions of people!!!.
1975 will go down in history as the most unluckiest day in the life of Topix.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
In Las Vegas, one business owner believed he was left with no choice but to lay off 22 of his 114 employees because of Obama’s victory. He said that his costs of running a business and having to pay more in taxes and health insurance costs due to Obamacare left him no alternative. He told a local radio station that there have been times that he has gone without a paycheck just to make sure his employees were paid. However, he is being forced to be realistic and think about providing for him and his family, which left him no alternative. He said he is being proactive and taking the action now before things get worse.
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/7989/election-re...
Ignorant anti-Obama godfatherpolitics.com , ignorant anti-Obama busniess owner, ignorant anti-Obama "Just Sayin". No tax ioncreases for the moment, so why the layoffs? Mean sob, mean get-back-at-ya, Obama hater.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

In the mid 1970 my father was the DPT of Fort Sill, OK and Fort Chaffee was apart of his responsibility. They had, and still do, have all kinds of contingency plans.
It is funny how the military works, if anyone gets a bee in their bonnet, you get called in to do a plan. In the Fall of 1985 I was in Germany and assigned to the 205th ASHC which was THE Chinook theater support unit and one night I got called in at 11:00 P.M. because of a speech Pres. Reagan had said that he was going to send four Chinook helicopters to Sudan for disaster relief.
We worked until six a.m. and submitted our plan to our next headquaters and then we went home to pack our bags and wait, and wait, and wait. I turned our Regan had contracted with Evergreen Helicopters to send four BV107's in stead of Chinooks (BV234's). Yes, a BV107 (CH-46) looks some what like a Chinook (BV234/CH-47) but it was not a Chinook but that did not stop our boss from calling an alert at near midnight.
Why the President speaks and the military even thinks it may involve them, they go to work!!! 24/7/365 you can get called anytime.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to see that you are finally reading the truth at WND.
You're just upset because three Quarters of the country do not idolize your Messiah.
Did Obama Rig The Voting Machines?
The mainstream media tried to downplay the massive amount of voting machines problems, but there were reported problems from coast to coast.
As reported in the Wikileaks Stratfor email dump earlier this year, the Obama campaign was engaged in massive ballot stuffing in Philadelphia and Ohio, more than likely by sabotaging voting machines and then having “emergency” ballots ready to switch with backup paper ballots.
Did Obama do the same thing but on a much wider scale? Obama in 2008 got a remarkable 85% of the vote in Philadelphia, but in this election received 99%! Is that possible? With Philadelphia’s record unemployment, record homicide rate, and an Obama-induced economy that has literally bankrupted the city, could Obama have won 99% of the vote?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/did-obama-ri...
" three Quarters of the country do not idolize your Messiah." ??? How'd Obama ever get elected? Oh, I forgot, those rigged machines and illegal alien voters. Wow.
Anthony

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
" three Quarters of the country do not idolize your Messiah." ??? How'd Obama ever get elected? Oh, I forgot, those rigged machines and illegal alien voters. Wow.
I believe you dropped your keys...
http://www.winegoggle.co.za/wp-content/upload...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1975 will go down in history as the most unluckiest day in the life of Topix.
Brilliant Pops. Return to your crack pipe now.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant Pops. Return to your crack pipe now.
Brilliant toothless punk. Return to your singel wide now.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you face it jacqazz? Omama is a dumbazz and has no clue what he's doing. Hell, he doesn't even know where he's from! Nor can he tell you what faith he is. He has proven by his words that he is not a man of his word. His record shows what he knows about running a country, nada! He lies to the American people to cover his own sorry azz. The MSM is there to cover for him as well. He will tank this economy. That is what he wants to do. Who knows, maybe there are a few loose bolts on AF1 other than its passengers! If the answer is Omama then the question was stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for clearing that up.
Now, how do you move, house, feed, shelter, and provide sanitation for 8 million New Yorkers?
You fault them for not evacuating, but have failed to address the issues associated with such an evacuation.
Typical Lifer, full of criticism, but never a solution.
That is New York's problem!!! They failed to evacuate them, so it is THEIR problem.

Rogue Scholar 05 Wrote:
And the issues for the evacuation should have been ironed out YEARS ago ...... by the state.
Soooo, how did Bush handle it? BEFORE Hurricane Katrina hot N.O. Bush authorized places like Fort Chaffee, AR to be open as a refugee camp. What did Obama do???
http://osd.dtic.mil/photos/Sep2005/050904-F-3 ...
Ya know, Fort Dix is not that far away from NYC!!!
Oh, every city with the exception of Boston, MA has an FEMA approved evac plan. Boston has REFUSED because they don't like the evil Bush telling them what to do!!!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
So once again you have no response as to the effort involved. Such a small mind you have.
Can you read? And comprehend?!? They HAD a FEMA Evac Plan and THEY failed to activate that plan. And the majority of the people who died where in the areas that should have been evacuated.
New Orleans started to evacuate THREE DAYS LATE ..... and you blamed Bush!!! There is not indication that anyone from the Obama administration recommended to start an evacuation but New Jerseys's governor ordered one anyway. And New York City did not even try to evacuate and you refuse to blame Mayor Blooming Idiot.
Yep, Bush is an Idiot while Obama is a savior!?!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Obama depends on voter fraud to win re-election

While America hangs in the balance an unscrupulous president relies on deception to gain votes.

Early in the administration’s first year of the present term, Valerie Jarret, Obama’s Deputy Attorney General in the Department of Justice was caught instructing her lawyers in a meeting that

----voter fraud would "not" be prosecuted.----

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/obama-depends-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant toothless punk. Return to your singel wide now.
GFY oldman!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

How did Omama get elected again? By relying on voters like pops who think 1975 was a day! What a dumbazz!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary had a heart attack last night. Bill made a pass at her!
I guess Bill had his beer goggles on and Hillary came home unexpectedly and he thought she was someone else.
Oh course, Bill will be remembered as the president between two Bushs.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is minimum, the 3rd time around with this old worn-out bad-taste joke, Rogue. Are you totally senile? And apart from bad taste, it is misogynous to the hilt. But then, am I surprised?
Ya know, there are a lot of other tasteless people out there as I have been telling that same joke for over a dozen years now and 90% of the people laugh at it!!!
If I had told the same joke about Michelle and Obama, or Laura and G.W., no one would laugh. But about Hillary and Bill, why we all know Bill, don't we!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

So we are where we are. Now what?
I want to suggest three inter-locking strategies: short-, middle-, and somewhat longer-term.
In the short term, the GOP must fight the count. Romney should never have conceded, and he must now find a reason to "unconcede." It's alarming advice to give the GOP, but in this the party must behave as the Democrats do.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/it_ain...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obumbles the Zero 1,096,197
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 68,850
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min edogxxx 97,827
Abby 8-22 21 min edogxxx 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Chickenpoo 49,272
Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer ... (Jul '09) 25 min Redlex busted 179
Amy 8-22 28 min edogxxx 4

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000