BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125026 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Here JACKOFFJACKAZZ...just for you you FKing moron!
http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/2670...
...and BTW you FKing moron,...can't you read you FKing moron?!! I NEVER said anything about "3 DAYS"!
...you FKing moron!
As eloquent as ever, I see. Has no response, resorts to dirt and name-calling, constantly inventing new obscenities.

Well, you don't read too well, do you? Enlarged prostate once more pressing on your brain? "The Hill" says :

Interior proposal would limit commercial oil shale development on federal lands in West

By Zack Colman - 11/09/12 02:07 PM ET

The Interior Department on Friday issued a final plan to close 1.6 million acres of federal land in the West originally slated for oil shale development.

Drilling that has not yet even started. Fool. And, check it out,don't believe Obama, you imported less oil in the last 4 yrs than any time in the last 20 yrs. And the U.S. is producing more of it.

3 days? I said it, not you. You reported it, falsely btw, and i just said "he did that 3 days after his election?"
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125027 Nov 9, 2012
ARPAIO NAILED IT! more to come...
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse...

all info on obama is now with Congress...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125028 Nov 9, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Never touched stuff
Strongest thing i drink is 5 shots of espresso.
Then I salute you. Me either. Not even one beer in my life. BEER LOOKS LIKE AND SMELLS LIKE PISS...or in other words just like how GRAND BUTTFK and JACKOFFJACKAZZ must smell.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125029 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As eloquent as ever, I see. Has no response, resorts to dirt and name-calling, constantly inventing new obscenities.
Well, you don't read too well, do you? Enlarged prostate once more pressing on your brain? "The Hill" says :
Interior proposal would limit commercial oil shale development on federal lands in West
By Zack Colman - 11/09/12 02:07 PM ET
The Interior Department on Friday issued a final plan to close 1.6 million acres of federal land in the West originally slated for oil shale development.
Drilling that has not yet even started. Fool. And, check it out,don't believe Obama, you imported less oil in the last 4 yrs than any time in the last 20 yrs. And the U.S. is producing more of it.
3 days? I said it, not you. You reported it, falsely btw, and i just said "he did that 3 days after his election?"
YOU POST HERE makes zero sense JACKOFFAZZ!. Typical!

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#125031 Nov 9, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>We can see that you lost the election and your mind. Fox news is imploding, and the Republican party is a hollow shell of the juggernaut it used to be.That's what you get for bending over for the TEA PARTY.
What we'
ve got is a crashing stock market, layoffs, tax increases and more trillions in debt coming. Enjoy.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#125032 Nov 9, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Hilary will be the next President. Maybe by then you will actually have re-tooled your old tired party. Hope you got a look at Romney's campaign headquaters after the election, Was that fun ar what?
She'll be too old and she's too ugly. Even libs won't vote for an old hag.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#125033 Nov 9, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Hilary will be the next President. Maybe by then you will actually have re-tooled your old tired party. Hope you got a look at Romney's campaign headquaters after the election, Was that fun ar what?
The LSM and phony libs already knifed Hillary in the back for the shiny negro, remember?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#125034 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Final poll:
Obama = WON
Rmoney = LOST
<quoted text>
I guess they have not noticed what the stock market has been doing for the past two days. Maybe they will when we go back into another recession early next year.
Conservatives believe that a rising tide lifts all boats where as Libytards think that they can pick and choose which businesses should prosper or fail and that that will improve the economy.
Libtards are incredibly stupid.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#125035 Nov 9, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
What we'
ve got is a crashing stock market, layoffs, tax increases and more trillions in debt coming. Enjoy.
You think i'm not enjoying watching you and yours lose it, The stock market has risen under Obama, Layoffs are just some millionaires trying to get some control back which is very petty.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#125036 Nov 9, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll be too old and she's too ugly. Even libs won't vote for an old hag.
Well that does explain Sarah Palin dumb as a fence but she has you neocons all horny, Too bad when she opens her mouth she gets ugly fast. By the way when did look matter she more qualified than many men on both sides.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#125037 Nov 9, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
The LSM and phony libs already knifed Hillary in the back for the shiny negro, remember?
We vote on quality not it's my turn. Now who said that was it Romney's wife?
KCS

Burbank, CA

#125038 Nov 9, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards are incredibly stupid.
Tell that to K.Rove , Dick Morris, Varney and all the other FOX Nitwits who still can't believe what happen.

five stages of denial

1.SHOCK
2.ANGER
3.MISPLACED BLAME

Well you know the rest, Because your living it.
Bet you still climbing Bulls**t Mountain
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125039 Nov 9, 2012
Elizabeth Benevides (@EBenz315)
11/9/12 9:10 PM
When admitting to an "affair" is easier than testifying about #Benghazi , that's when you know you have a #Coverup #BENGHAZICover

Since: Apr 12

Scranton, PA

#125040 Nov 9, 2012
Time and again as he battled for his bill, Mr Obama promised voters that “If you like your plan, you can keep it.http://www.cheapjerseys18.c om

Since: Apr 12

Scranton, PA

#125041 Nov 9, 2012
Time and again as he battled for his bill, Mr Obama promised voters that “If you like your plan, you can keep it.
www.cheapjerseys18.c om
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125043 Nov 9, 2012
Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch)
11/9/12 1:02 PM
Petraeus resignation. Timing, everything suspicious. There has to be more to this story.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125044 Nov 9, 2012
Mark LeClair Sr (@PoppyMarkSr)
11/9/12 2:18 PM
#Benghazi truth is coming, the resignation of #Petraeus will not prevent his "eventual" testimony. Danger to O is Petraeus will tell truth!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125045 Nov 9, 2012
AT LAST, THE MYSTERY OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR REVEALED:

Two Mayans, standing there looking at a 10 foot high circular Mayan calandar...

1st Mayan: "So how come it ends in 2012?"

2nd Mayan: "Those idiots reelect Obama."
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125046 Nov 10, 2012
hey GRAND BUTTFK...WHAT IS YOUR MONIKER TODAY??

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#125047 Nov 10, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed the NY Times blog by Nate Silver. I highly recommend following Nate. Nate got all 50 states right in the presidential race, assuming Florida holds for Obama. AND he only got one state political race wrong! In 2008 Nate got 49 states and D.C. right. There is no better political statistition than Nate Silver.
Nate was certainly on his game, but so were a few others. What we all learned from this easy math exercise is that neither Ryan nor Romney knows shit about the numbers game as evidenced by their “revenue neutral” economic plan that never seemed to add up and the enthusiasm gap that apparently only existed in their mind.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/simon-jackman/p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Portlandia 1,156,041
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min _Zoey_ 7,870
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min _Zoey_ 4,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Mothra 49,332
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,291
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST