BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
110,461 - 110,480 of 177,346 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125019 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to be reminded so often to give your sources? What a plagiarizing phoney.
quit FKing your dogs and your mom take a reading course you FKing MORON!!

JACKOFFJACKAZZ...lol!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125020 Nov 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
OBAMA REELECTION TRIGGERS MASSIVE LAYOFFS ACROSS AMERICA
TurboCare, Oce laying off more than 220 workers
ATI plans to lay off 172 workers in North Richland Hills
SpaceX claims its first victims as Rocketdyne lays off 100
CVPH lays off 17 as part of fiscal belt-tightening
FirstEnergy to cut 400 jobs by 2016, cites lower prices, competition
Career Education cutting 900 jobs, closing 23 campuses
Canceled program costs 115 jobs at Ohio air base
AMD Trims Austin Workforce
100 Workers Lose Jobs As Caterpillar Closes Plant In Owatonna
Exide to lay off 150 workers
TE Connectivity to close Guilford plant, lay off 620
More Layoffs for Major Wind Company
Cigna to Lay Off 1,300 Workers Worldwide
Energizer to Slash Workforce by 10%– Or About 1,500 Jobs
http://nation.foxnews.com/2012-presidential-e...
Fox News?
Is that as reliable and truthful as Pravda?

I HAD to watch Fox News towards the end of election night. HAD to. God, it was nice to see them squirm. This Petraeus thing is a gold mine for them. For now. They'll soon fall flat on their faces, though, and come up with more fabrications. It's the Goebbels way.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#125021 Nov 9, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
Fox News analyst Ralph Peters on Friday called the timing of Gen. David Petraeus’ sudden resignation as CIA director “just too perfect for the Obama administration” and speculated that “tough Chicago guys” held onto knowledge of the affair until they needed to push the spy chief out.
Peters, a retired Army lieutenant colonel, said on Fox News that just as the administration initially called the assault on the Benghazi consulate on the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks “purely coincidence,” it’s again “purely coincidence” for the affair to surface after the election but before Petraeus went to Capitol Hill for questioning about Benghazi. CIA Acting Director Michael Morell will now testify instead of Petraeus.
“As an old intelligence analyst, the way I read this — and I could be totally wrong, this is my interpretation — is that the administration was unhappy with Petraeus not playing ball 100 percent on their party line story,” Peters said.“I think he was getting cold feet about testifying under oath about their party line story, and I suspect that these tough Chicago guys knew of this affair for a while, held it in their back pocket until they needed to play the card.”
He added,“Right after the election and right before Petraeus is supposed to get grilled on Capitol Hill, it just really smells.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fox-news-anal...
It more than smells! This is just like him waiting so long to produce any kind of documentation that he was born on US soil, letting a soldier go to jail because he would not produce documentation, then just a couple of days before a tell all book on Oshites fishy BC issues, poof here we have BC, an obvious forgery, that looked like it was put together by a fifth grader with a computer!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125022 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to be reminded so often to give your sources? What a plagiarizing phoney.
hey JACKOFFJACKASS...NOBODY reminded me, I put it up on my own volition. Not that I have to explain anything to you you FKING MORON!

YOU need to quit jackingoff at the mouth in here you FKING TROLL!

LOL!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125023 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What 's the difference? An ignorant fool is an ignorant fool to ANYone, American or foreign.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The big difference, I was not speaking to you! I was speaking to the citizens of the "UNITED STATES", this would exclude, "YOU", even if you were visiting!
That being said, you are still an ignorant fool. In Africa, they wouold call you "foolish man". The height of insults.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125024 Nov 9, 2012
JACKOFFOTTOFK must be an illegal alien...that is why he spews in here at everybody!

LOL!!!

whatzamatter moron...getting nervous!?!!

LMAO!!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#125025 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be drunk...lol!
Never touched stuff
Strongest thing i drink is 5 shots of espresso.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125026 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Here JACKOFFJACKAZZ...just for you you FKing moron!
http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/2670...
...and BTW you FKing moron,...can't you read you FKing moron?!! I NEVER said anything about "3 DAYS"!
...you FKing moron!
As eloquent as ever, I see. Has no response, resorts to dirt and name-calling, constantly inventing new obscenities.

Well, you don't read too well, do you? Enlarged prostate once more pressing on your brain? "The Hill" says :

Interior proposal would limit commercial oil shale development on federal lands in West

By Zack Colman - 11/09/12 02:07 PM ET

The Interior Department on Friday issued a final plan to close 1.6 million acres of federal land in the West originally slated for oil shale development.

Drilling that has not yet even started. Fool. And, check it out,don't believe Obama, you imported less oil in the last 4 yrs than any time in the last 20 yrs. And the U.S. is producing more of it.

3 days? I said it, not you. You reported it, falsely btw, and i just said "he did that 3 days after his election?"
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125027 Nov 9, 2012
ARPAIO NAILED IT! more to come...
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse...

all info on obama is now with Congress...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125028 Nov 9, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Never touched stuff
Strongest thing i drink is 5 shots of espresso.
Then I salute you. Me either. Not even one beer in my life. BEER LOOKS LIKE AND SMELLS LIKE PISS...or in other words just like how GRAND BUTTFK and JACKOFFJACKAZZ must smell.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125029 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As eloquent as ever, I see. Has no response, resorts to dirt and name-calling, constantly inventing new obscenities.
Well, you don't read too well, do you? Enlarged prostate once more pressing on your brain? "The Hill" says :
Interior proposal would limit commercial oil shale development on federal lands in West
By Zack Colman - 11/09/12 02:07 PM ET
The Interior Department on Friday issued a final plan to close 1.6 million acres of federal land in the West originally slated for oil shale development.
Drilling that has not yet even started. Fool. And, check it out,don't believe Obama, you imported less oil in the last 4 yrs than any time in the last 20 yrs. And the U.S. is producing more of it.
3 days? I said it, not you. You reported it, falsely btw, and i just said "he did that 3 days after his election?"
YOU POST HERE makes zero sense JACKOFFAZZ!. Typical!

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#125031 Nov 9, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>We can see that you lost the election and your mind. Fox news is imploding, and the Republican party is a hollow shell of the juggernaut it used to be.That's what you get for bending over for the TEA PARTY.
What we'
ve got is a crashing stock market, layoffs, tax increases and more trillions in debt coming. Enjoy.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#125032 Nov 9, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Hilary will be the next President. Maybe by then you will actually have re-tooled your old tired party. Hope you got a look at Romney's campaign headquaters after the election, Was that fun ar what?
She'll be too old and she's too ugly. Even libs won't vote for an old hag.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#125033 Nov 9, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Hilary will be the next President. Maybe by then you will actually have re-tooled your old tired party. Hope you got a look at Romney's campaign headquaters after the election, Was that fun ar what?
The LSM and phony libs already knifed Hillary in the back for the shiny negro, remember?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#125034 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Final poll:
Obama = WON
Rmoney = LOST
<quoted text>
I guess they have not noticed what the stock market has been doing for the past two days. Maybe they will when we go back into another recession early next year.
Conservatives believe that a rising tide lifts all boats where as Libytards think that they can pick and choose which businesses should prosper or fail and that that will improve the economy.
Libtards are incredibly stupid.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#125035 Nov 9, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
What we'
ve got is a crashing stock market, layoffs, tax increases and more trillions in debt coming. Enjoy.
You think i'm not enjoying watching you and yours lose it, The stock market has risen under Obama, Layoffs are just some millionaires trying to get some control back which is very petty.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#125036 Nov 9, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll be too old and she's too ugly. Even libs won't vote for an old hag.
Well that does explain Sarah Palin dumb as a fence but she has you neocons all horny, Too bad when she opens her mouth she gets ugly fast. By the way when did look matter she more qualified than many men on both sides.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#125037 Nov 9, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
The LSM and phony libs already knifed Hillary in the back for the shiny negro, remember?
We vote on quality not it's my turn. Now who said that was it Romney's wife?
KCS

Burbank, CA

#125038 Nov 9, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards are incredibly stupid.
Tell that to K.Rove , Dick Morris, Varney and all the other FOX Nitwits who still can't believe what happen.

five stages of denial

1.SHOCK
2.ANGER
3.MISPLACED BLAME

Well you know the rest, Because your living it.
Bet you still climbing Bulls**t Mountain
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#125039 Nov 9, 2012
Elizabeth Benevides (@EBenz315)
11/9/12 9:10 PM
When admitting to an "affair" is easier than testifying about #Benghazi , that's when you know you have a #Coverup #BENGHAZICover

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min shinningelectr0n 1,099,823
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,663
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••