BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,518)

Showing posts 110,341 - 110,360 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Conspirators

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Did Obama Rig the Voting Machines? updated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yep, you got us.

Trig Romney, The Lone Black Panther, and I all came together to fix the Rombot voting machines to vote for Obama.
Sky Pilot

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Lol, I see the Klown Kar is still in action.
Rogue Dumbarse and Kentucky are certain -- certain -- that Petraeus was forced by Obama.
They can't offer any reasons why, but hey, whatever, ya know.
Petraeus will testify and life will go on. Birfers will move on to the next thing they make up.
Yes, and if he does testify, he will spill the beans on O'Bummer Boy!
Oh, welcome back Tunna Fish. Short nap?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Florida Gov. Rick Scott says no to health care law

By Chris Moody, Yahoo! News; Political Reporter
By Chris Moody, Yahoo! News | The Ticket 7 hrs ago

Florida Republican Gov. Rick Scott says he will not implement the state health insurance exchanges mandated in the 2010 federal health care law despite President Barack Obama's re-election.
The Sarasota Herald-Tribune reports:
Speaking on the New College of Florida campus following a meeting of the state's university governing board, Scott said it will cost taxpayers and business owners too much to expand Medicaid and set up health insurance exchanges as called for under the law.
"No one has been able to show me that that health care exchange is going to do anything rather than raise taxes, raise the cost of our companies to do business," Scott said, adding that expanding Medicaid would also require tax increases.
Scott is one of many Republican governors who have resisted the state programs required by the law before Election Day, but he's the first to voice continued resistance after the election.
In Congress, Republican leaders have indicated that the election results, in which the Democrats retained control of the Senate and boosted their minority in the House, would curtail efforts of repealing the law.
"It's pretty clear that the president was re-elected," House Speaker John Boehner said in an interview with ABC News on Thursday. "Obamacare is the law of the land."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/florida-go...
The Conspirators

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Terri, got to blame Petraeus on ...... G.W., don't you!!! We don't know if Petraeus really had an affair or that is what is what Obama told him to say or that one of his children might die in a car accident, or something worse!!!
O'Bummer is a Shitcagoland Gangstar!!!
Really, this is what your consiracies have come to?

You are making real conspiracy theorists look bad.

First Obama tricked Bush to prop up Petraeus as the second coming of Christ.

Then Obama threatened to kill Petraeus's kids if he didn't make up an affair, for some reason you have yet to explain.

Finally, forcing him to resign, ruining the right wings savior for the 2016 election.

Wait, it all makes sense now.

Zombie brain activate...

Petraeus 2016
Petraeus 2016
Petraeus 2016

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Yep, a month ago Gen Petraeus made one comment against the Obama's Benghazi fairytale and then ..... hushhhhh. And then they found something to blackmail him on.
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief-...
Rouge doesn't understand the fundamental elements of blackmail. Rouge fantasizes that Petraeus was threatened with exposure of his affair unless he resigned for having an affair. Rouge sees no contradiction.
Las Cruces retiree

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you care, because I know this!
You are plainly devoid of all common sense!
The place of birth cannot be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate.
If it was only a scanned copy, you could not move the date stamp and the registrars stamp around like can be done on Obama's fraudulent copy.
If it was a legitimate copy, there would not be a one-of-a-kind mistake in the registrars stamp as well.
There would also be a raised visible embossed seal that EVERYONE COULD SEE, not just LIARS LIKE YOU!
Holla!
I too think Obama was not likely born in the U.S. His college records could very well show that he was a foreign student.

Here is my problem. Lets assume this conspiracy theory is correct and Obama is impeached. Biden becomes president. I would rather have Obama. With all of his faults, Obama still has a very high level of support from citizens of other countries. I have virtually no confidence in Biden.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

"I've evolved on immigration." -- S. Hannity

LOL, what did I tell you birfoons. Your media masters are going to change their tune to try to draw you kooks back from the brink.

Too bad you've done to much damage to the conservative image to repair it for at least a decade.

Sad, birfers.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
All States should have 1 vote, or if we keep the same amount they have now, then create voting districts approximately the same size population-wise within the State, by separating heavily populated areas into districts that include an equal amount of rural area population to create that district.
Nobody cares what you think.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>All States should have 1 vote, or if we keep the same amount they have now, then create voting districts approximately the same size population-wise within the State, by separating heavily populated areas into districts that include an equal amount of rural area population to create that district.
Gee Tacky that's brilliant. I'll make sure that you're one of Kentuckys representatives at the next constitutional convention
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Yep, a month ago Gen Petraeus made one comment against the Obama's Benghazi fairytale and then ..... hushhhhh. And then they found something to blackmail him on.
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief -...
<quoted text>
Boy, as you stupid!!! Gen Petraeus retired from the Army over a year ago!!!
I guess you're saying it wasn't a violation of the military code of justice. Hmmmm. So he resigned because he is embarrassed by an affair? With a woman? That is hilarious. I guess he is easy to blackmail. It's scary to think of the positions he held if that is the case.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Birther is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
All States should have 1 vote, or if we keep the same amount they have now, then create voting districts approximately the same size population-wise within the State, by separating heavily populated areas into districts that include an equal amount of rural area population to create that district.
LOL, Kentucky, were you under the impression that the above makes an iota of sense?

Birfoon, there is an ever increasing urban population. They heavily favour democrats. The only way the rural vote would matter more is if MORE people lived in rural areas.

FYI, there not going to be a mass exodus to the country because you want to win an election.

Please go play in the sandbox with the other toddlers, child.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not too bright, Rogue Dumbarse. You have a runaway imagination.

A man resigned because he lapsed morally and ethically, went contrary to the principles he believed his organization stood for. That doesn't give him a pass from testifying.

You have yet to explain how resigning affects his testimony. Your silly hypothetical doesn't even make sense hypothetically.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Mathematically impossible. Nobody cares what you think.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the Democrats made him violate the military code of justice? What did they do? Wave a woman under his nose? It was a woman, right?
Other than he said he had an affair, is there any evidence? Maybe he used that as an excuse to resign? He was being scapegoated by O'Bummer boy.
Oh, you do know why they call camels "ship-of-the-desert" don't you?
"Cause they are filled with Arabian Ceamen. I wonder if O'Bummer Boy has ever made luv to a camel?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue must have had his arse handed to him by Terri if he's seeing her in every poster.

LOLOLOLO Boo!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The Conspirators wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, this is what your consiracies have come to?
You are making real conspiracy theorists look bad.
First Obama tricked Bush to prop up Petraeus as the second coming of Christ.
Then Obama threatened to kill Petraeus's kids if he didn't make up an affair, for some reason you have yet to explain.
Finally, forcing him to resign, ruining the right wings savior for the 2016 election.
Wait, it all makes sense now.
Zombie brain activate...
Petraeus 2016
Petraeus 2016
Petraeus 2016
You are a mental unbalance whacked out nut case!!! Who needs serious help GET IT
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Sky Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Spill the beans? What does that mean? What do you think was done that was soooooo wrong? ROFLMAO! Even Romney couldn't come up with anything better than an issue about semantics AND he was wrong about that! You nut jobs are grasping at straws. I think you will actually have better luck trying to reraise the birth certificate thing. Maybe the 235th time will be the charm.
AP report

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Breaking news: General Petreaus caught red handed with one of Romney's women binders.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Birther is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>

**Memo to Republicans**
Republicans should sign up for all the Government help they can,
Wow, Alinsky tactics from the King Moron.

Kentucky, welfare programs mostly favour white people who live in red states.

LIKE KENTUCKY

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than he said he had an affair, is there any evidence? Maybe he used that as an excuse to resign? He was being scapegoated by O'Bummer boy.
Oh, you do know why they call camels "ship-of-the-desert" don't you?
"Cause they are filled with Arabian Ceamen. I wonder if O'Bummer Boy has ever made luv to a camel?
Rouge is convinced there was no affair since there is no video.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,341 - 110,360 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,072,417
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 21 min joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 1 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 397
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••