BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,517)

Showing posts 110,321 - 110,340 of174,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Yep, a month ago Gen Petraeus made one comment against the Obama's Benghazi fairytale and then ..... hushhhhh. And then they found something to blackmail him on.
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket –
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief-...
Are you saying the Democrats made him violate the military code of justice? What did they do? Wave a woman under his nose? It was a woman, right?
General Betray Us

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Man, us Bush boys are just ripe with scandal. What was Obama thinking when keeping any of us?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are plainly devoid of all common sense!
The place of birth cannot be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate.
If it was only a scanned copy, you could not move the date stamp and the registrars stamp around like can be done on Obama's fraudulent copy.
If it was a legitimate copy, there would not be a one-of-a-kind mistake in the registrars stamp as well.
There would also be a raised visible embossed seal that EVERYONE COULD SEE, not just LIARS LIKE YOU!
Holla!
Why don't you file a lawsuit? Don't you care enough to save your country from an illegitimate President? ROFLMAO!
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

General Betray Us wrote:
Sorry, I guess Move-on was right about me.
Another Bush holdover bites the dust.
No Terri, we know that ALL flag officers are presidential appointees who are then confirmed by the Senate. When did Betray Us start to move up? I mean, when did he really get noticed by the press?
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Yep, a month ago Gen Petraeus made one comment against the Obama's Benghazi fairytale and then ..... hushhhhh. And then they found something to blackmail him on.
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket –
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief -...
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the Democrats made him violate the military code of justice? What did they do? Wave a woman under his nose? It was a woman, right?
Boy, as you stupid!!! Gen Petraeus retired from the Army over a year ago!!!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Democrats Smeared MLK in the 1960's

Character assassination. That's the tactic used by Democrats in the 1960's to
discredit Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. a Republican who was fighting the
Democrats and trying to stop them from denying civil rights to blacks.

http://images.nbra.info/docs/library/National...

President Lyndon Johnson could not have achieved passage of civil rights legislation without the support of Republicans...”
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

General Betray Us wrote:
Man, us Bush boys are just ripe with scandal. What was Obama thinking when keeping any of us?
Now Terri, the only reason why you are using Betray Us' handle is because I used that name because MoveOn. The only reason why he resigned is because Obama sees him as a very big liability in the Banghazi cover-up.
And the only reason why YOU are now pushing this sudden resignation was because you see him as the man who will blow O'Bummer out of the White House.
Again, to any other Democrat, having a fling they would give you Red-Wings! Petraeus is being blackmailed, plan and simple. O'Bummer does not want him to testify and if he does not you Libtards will claim he is lying to get back at O'Bummer Boy.
O'Bummer is the most corrupt person ever to occupy the White House!!!
Eben Bob Beckle is trying to justify Petraeus not testifying before Congress next week.
General Betray Us

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Golly, can you believe the Bush era stench can still be smelled, even today? It's going to take some serious scrubbing to get rid of all the Bush stains left on this country.
General Betray Us

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

First I betrayed our troops.

Then I betrayed my wife.

Now I've betrayed my president and the rest of the country.

I've completed my TEA PARTY training and am now perfect for the republican nomination.

Petraeus 2016
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention a good number of those 500 senior officers who didn't have the guts to speak their mind and then resign when Obama was in power.
106 flag officers submitted their retirements within one week after Bill Clinton did those cruise missile attacks against that aspirin factory in the Sudan and those goat pens in Afghanistan to try and take the heat off of the Impeachment proceedings.
One of my cousins, who had just graduated the Army War College, submitted his retirement rather than to accept his star and serve two years at the Pentagon under Bill Clinton. Normally about 100-120 flag officers retire each year and I wonder how many will retired before January 1st this year?!?
The vast number of military loath Obama. And O'Bummer knows it! And that is why Terri Tunna calls all soldiers "grunts", unless they endorsed Obama like Colon Powell!!!
General Betray Us

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Well folks, I guess it's time for me to MoveOn.

See what I did there? ;)
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

General Betray Us wrote:
Golly, can you believe the Bush era stench can still be smelled, even today? It's going to take some serious scrubbing to get rid of all the Bush stains left on this country.
Yep Terri, got to blame Petraeus on ...... G.W., don't you!!! We don't know if Petraeus really had an affair or that is what is what Obama told him to say or that one of his children might die in a car accident, or something worse!!!
O'Bummer is a Shitcagoland Gangstar!!!
Learn to Read

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>There was fraud in the 2008 Indiana pResidential race.
I don't think there has been a conviction yet.
And the Birfoon proves my point again

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Did Obama Rig the Voting Machines? updated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Cloward-Piven: The Blind-Spot
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

BREAKING NEWS!......On Hamas TV this morning: Dancing in the streets at Obama win
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

Principled Capitulation
http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...

Caught On Tape:‘You Have To Vote To Get Obamaphone’
http://www.westernjournalism.com/caught-on-ta...

UN Arms Trade Treaty Gaining Ground As Globalists Scheme To Disarm The World
http://www.westernjournalism.com/un-arms-trad...

Nobama was running ads in mexico telling the mexicans how to getfood stamps. OUR NATION IS IN PERIL!!!
Sky Pilot

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

This explains it all. As aviators, we come from a long line of a secret society, formed around one thousand years ago. We are warriors, and here is the proof! Ground pounders can read it and weep!
Phu Khen (pronounced Foo Ken) 1169-? is considered by some to be the most under-recognized military officer in history. Many have never heard of his contributions to modern military warfare. The mission of this secret society is to bring honor to the name of Phu Khen.
A 'Khen' was a subordinate to a 'Khan'(pronounced 'konn') in the military structure of the Mongol hordes. Khan is Turkish for leader. Most know of the great Genghis Khan, but little has been written of his chain of command. Khen is also of Turkish origin. Although there is not a word in English that adequately conveys the meaning. Roughly translated, it means, One who will do the impossible, while appearing unprepared and complaining constantly."
Phu Khen was one of ten Khens that headed the divisions, or groups of hordes, as they were known, of the Mongol Army serving under Genghis Khan. His abilities came to light during the Mongols' raids on the Turkistan city of Bohicaroo . Bohicans were fierce warriors and the city was well fortified. The entire city was protected by huge walls and the hordes were at a standoff with the Bohicans. Bohicaroo was well stocked and it would be difficult to wait them out. Genghis Khan assembled his Khens and ordered each of them to develop a plan for penetrating the defenses of Bohicaroo.
Operation Achieve Victory (AV) was born. All 10 divisions of Khens submitted their plan. After reviewing AV plans 1 thru 7 and finding them all unworkable or ridiculous, Genghis Khan was understandably upset. It was with much perspiration that Phu Khen submitted his idea, which came to be known as AV 8. Upon seeing AV 8, Genghis was convinced this was the perfect plan and gave his immediate approval. The plan was beautifully simple. Phu Khen would arm his hordes to the teeth, load them into catapults, and hurl them over the wall. The losses were expected to be high, but hey, hordes were cheap! Those that survived the flight would engage the enemy in combat. Those that did not? Well, surely their flailing bodies would cause some damage.
The plan worked and the Bohicans were defeated. From that day on, whenever the Mongol Army encountered an insurmountable enemy, Genghis Khan would give the order, "Send some of Phu Khen's AV 8-ers." This is believed, though not by anyone outside our secret society, to be the true origin of the word Aviator (AV 8-er). Phu Khen's AV 8-ers were understandably an unruly mob, not likely to be socially acceptable. Many were heavy drinkers and insomniacs. But when nothing else would do, you could always count on an AV 8-er. A Phu Khen Aviator.
Sky Pilot

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

General Betray Us wrote:
Well folks, I guess it's time for me to MoveOn.
See what I did there? ;)
Nighty nighty there Tunna Fish
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lol, I see the Klown Kar is still in action.

Rogue Dumbarse and Kentucky are certain -- certain -- that Petraeus was forced by Obama.

They can't offer any reasons why, but hey, whatever, ya know.

Petraeus will testify and life will go on. Birfers will move on to the next thing they make up.
Just me

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's showing his true colours. If it was legal, he would readily ship all these aides to China and Mexico and make a profit. Most of them are abominations anyhow.
Romney showed his true colors when he persuaded his classmates to hold down a gay classmate so Romney could cut off his hair.
Sky Pilot

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney showed his true colors when he persuaded his classmates to hold down a gay classmate so Romney could cut off his hair.
They should have cut something else off!
The Conspirators

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Did Obama Rig the Voting Machines? updated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yep, you got us.

Trig Romney, The Lone Black Panther, and I all came together to fix the Rombot voting machines to vote for Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,321 - 110,340 of174,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,078,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min truth 48,849
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min danetoo 67,890
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••