BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#124824 Nov 9, 2012
commenter2001 wrote:
Ahhh, it's Friday and we are still laughing our asses off at Rmoney and the Repulitards.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!!
Rmoney so sure he would win that he didn't even write a concession speech.
Rmoney so self centered that in these times of austerity he planned to have a $25K fireworks show.
Rmoney cut off his staffs' credit cards immediately after losing so those people couldn't even use them for cabfare home.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Rmoney = LOSER!
Did you hear that his website briefly indicated that he was the President-elect? Cutting off those credit cards was a slap in the face to all his aids. Are they also expected to pay their hotel bills as well as their cab fares?
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124825 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
What time today did Obama give his little speech today? How did the stock market react?!? You Idiotards still do not get it!!!
Hey, hey, hey, we're saved! The stock market settled up and gained 4.070000000!!! Thank qwad, we is saved!!!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124826 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like this moron. READ IT AND WEEP!
COMPANIES PLAN MASSIVE LAYOFFS AS OBAMACARE BECOMES REALITY...
Utah company fires 100, blames Obama...
CEO reads prayer to staff, announces layoffs... OLIVER STONE:'I find Obama scary'...
HUGO TO BARACK: Fix your economy... RECORD 70.4 Million Enrolled in Medicaid: 1 Out of 5 Americans...
If that doesn't wake your peanut-brain up nothing will bozo.
also, this:
Shots Fired Near White House In Attempted Robbery, 4 Suspects At Large...'TWILIGHT' Fans Set Up Tent City For Monday's Premiere... GQ reporter under fire for story about Secret Service foiling Obama, Romney assassination plots... Egyptian Islamists rally for Shariah law... Teen Beats 81-Year-Old Woman, Steals her APPLE Computer...
SHOCK: Mentally Disabled Woman Raped on CA Bus... Family says mail carrier steps around man who collapsed, died near front door...
TSA SCREENERS FORM LABOR UNION... Dear Drudge: Stop the race stories... ROMNEY CAMPAIGN ELECTION SOFTWARE CRASHED ON ELECTION DAY... CHICAGOLAND: Thousands Line Up For Job Fair...
'They Better Give Me A Walmart Gift Card Or Something'... Greece Says Cash Reserves Almost Depleted...
Argentina's president rocked by biggest protest in decade...
700,000 flood square in Buenos Aires...
Rubio heads to Iowa... Christie calls Obama -- emails Romney...
OBAMA WEEPS AGAIN...
VIDEO... Hispanic group demands national amnesty for 11 million illegals...
'The Next Bush' makes campaign filing in Texas...
Clinton to Step Down 'Days' After Inauguration...
HOLDER EYES EXIT...
Big Sis for AG?
GOOGLE, FACEBOOK execs on tap for Obama Cabinet? Navy Seals disciplined for role in Medal of Honor video games... Drunk driver arrested twice at exact same time due to daylight saving switch... 126 animals seized -- from rescue shelter... Italian cardiologists accused of experimenting on patients...
New Doll For Little Girls Suckles...
Daniel Craig insists there will NEVER be gay James Bond...
'What makes you think this is my first time?' CBS Cameraman Beaten, Robbed... Usher Allowed to Skip Voting Lines... Officials Ask Military to Take Over Power Restoration on Long Island...
OBAMA'S LEADERSHIP STYLE he can't lead, never could:
NYC rations gasoline; expected to last weeks...
Man waits 30 hours for gas...
Liquor drought...
Prison For Displaced Victims?
Power Loss Tests Limits...
11 days after Sandy...
'Ready to snap'...
Nightmare in shelters... COPS: Photo Of Man's Tattoo On FACEBOOK Threatens Police Officer, Lands Him In Jail... COPS: Rappers Rob Studio After Recording Session...
Pot votes in CO, WA raise specter of weed tourism... Armored trucks with mounted cameras to roam FL city's streets...
...yeah, obama is doing great you moron. This is just the beginning. You have 10%++ real unemployment, the entire east coast freezing to death, people are dying, the economy is going DOWN FAST, people are getting fired across the country, expansion has stopped, the middle east is on fire, obama can't even get a budget together, or lead anything.
When is the next time obama do something usefull like be on Letterman? or the VIEW? He announces all of his policies on freak shows like that. WHEN WILL HE GIVE A REAL PRESS CONFERENCE?
obama- lol!
In other words, companies that hire hundreds of people are going to be put out of business because they need to start providing health insurance? Do you expect me to feel sorry for any company that is that poorly run? Every company employing enough people to layoff hundreds aready should have been providing health insurance.

I'm glad that the companies that already provide health insurance will be allowed to compete on an even playing field. Their decency and good management deserve to be rewarded!
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124827 Nov 9, 2012
commenter2001 wrote:
Ahhh, it's Friday and we are still laughing our asses off at Rmoney and the Repulitards.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!!
Rmoney so sure he would win that he didn't even write a concession speech.
Rmoney so self centered that in these times of austerity he planned to have a $25K fireworks show.
Rmoney cut off his staffs' credit cards immediately after losing so those people couldn't even use them for cabfare home.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Rmoney = LOSER!
Ahhhh, it's Friday and General Betray Us RESIGNS! And then he announces he will not testify before Congress on Benghazi!!! Yep, Gen. Betray Us has been blackmailed by O'Bummer Boy.
You get in bed with O'Bummer and you will get screwed unless you do and say everything you are told!
Ya get what you voted phor!
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124828 Nov 9, 2012
Yep, a month ago Gen Petraeus made one comment against the Obama's Benghazi fairytale and then ..... hushhhhh. And then they found something to blackmail him on.

CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief-...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124829 Nov 9, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that those generals and admirals endorsed a cowardly draft dodger who thought it was more important to serve his cult than his country? Cowardice must run in the family since non of his sons have served!
Not to mention a good number of those 500 senior officers who didn't have the guts to speak their mind and then resign when Obama was in power.
General Betray Us

Chicago Heights, IL

#124830 Nov 9, 2012
I see the Tea Party Patriots are still silent about their saviour betraying his wife.

What happened?

I guess you'll have to find another 2016 saviour.

Petraeus out!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124831 Nov 9, 2012
What time today did Obama give his little speech today? How did the stock market react?!? You Idiotards still do not get it!!!
er, Rogue the Dow has recovered, now slightly above par. What you say?
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124832 Nov 9, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, companies that hire hundreds of people are going to be put out of business because they need to start providing health insurance? Do you expect me to feel sorry for any company that is that poorly run? Every company employing enough people to layoff hundreds aready should have been providing health insurance.
I'm glad that the companies that already provide health insurance will be allowed to compete on an even playing field. Their decency and good management deserve to be rewarded!
No one has ever explained this to me but why should we not also require companies to pay our auto insurance? Our home insurance? Our life insurance? At what point does it become an individual responsibility???
I have asked this question time and time again but not one of you Libtards will respond. Whaz da matta? Ain't got no brains???
General Betray Us

Chicago Heights, IL

#124834 Nov 9, 2012
Sorry, I guess Move-on was right about me.

Another Bush holdover bites the dust.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124835 Nov 9, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
David Patreaus stepping dow
Yes, for an extra-marital "affair". How dumb. Why would any general resign on account of something utterly personal that has sfa to do with his rank and career? We are not in the 1940s and 50s now folks. How ridiculous. HAS to be some other reason.

If the affair was with a subordinate, that is another matter. If so, he should be court-martialed. Our Canadian Kandahar commander was caught doing "it" with an officer of lower rank. He was court-martialed, and had to resign his commission. Ironically, he now works for a U.S. security contractor in...Afghanistan. Just like politicians of all parties, these guys all have a parachute.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124836 Nov 9, 2012
General Betray Us wrote:
I see the Tea Party Patriots are still silent about their saviour betraying his wife.
What happened?
I guess you'll have to find another 2016 saviour.
Petraeus out!
Since when is a little fling on the side of any concern to a Libtard? Oh, when it is a Conservative it is a big deal but when Bill Clinton did it, it's personal and none of anyone's business.
And Gem Betray Us is not our savior. Anyone who joins Obama is not on our side.
And the only reason why it is a big deal to you Libtards is because you are afraid of what he will say if he has to testify before Congress.
Oh, don't you think it funny that Betray Us got called into the Oral Office yesterday and then waited to COB today to make his resignation???
The Benghazi cover-up is far bigger that Watergate!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124837 Nov 9, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree once again. Maybe I am gay and maybe not. It doesn't matter because my sexual preference does not define who I am.
Agreed. Straights don't go around shouting they are straight. Why should gays go around shouting they are gay? Who cares and what the hell does it matter? You sad homophobes out there, tell me, where is the threat? That they would cruise you? Not to worry, omg.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#124838 Nov 9, 2012
Well big floggin surprise Pertraeus is not going to testify about Bengahzi! You obot sheeple libtards are a bunch of flogging idiotic morons! Your Dictator in chief didn't like getting caught lying about Benghazi and leaving Americans to die just so he could protect his statements saying things are safe in the region! He is on the edge and the scuttle butt among most military people is that they are fed up with Oshite! How many more of these CI@ agents testifying against Mien Oshite are going to resign? This is despicable! This president has lied and covered up the terrorist attack and used his alphabet media networks to enact a media blackout on this incident before the election to keep him from loosing his hold on power and Americas money! You flocking morons deserve what ever he has in mind for you and the American way of life! Choke on it!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124839 Nov 9, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear that his website briefly indicated that he was the President-elect? Cutting off those credit cards was a slap in the face to all his aids. Are they also expected to pay their hotel bills as well as their cab fares?
Romney's showing his true colours. If it was legal, he would readily ship all these aides to China and Mexico and make a profit. Most of them are abominations anyhow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124840 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, hey, we're saved! The stock market settled up and gained 4.070000000!!! Thank qwad, we is saved!!!
You jumped the gun. DJIA never exceeded +35 the whole day anyhow. You were wrong. AGAIN.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#124842 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, for an extra-marital "affair". How dumb. Why would any general resign on account of something utterly personal that has sfa to do with his rank and career? We are not in the 1940s and 50s now folks. How ridiculous. HAS to be some other reason.
If the affair was with a subordinate, that is another matter. If so, he should be court-martialed. Our Canadian Kandahar commander was caught doing "it" with an officer of lower rank. He was court-martialed, and had to resign his commission. Ironically, he now works for a U.S. security contractor in...Afghanistan. Just like politicians of all parties, these guys all have a parachute.
There has to be some other reason? What a frocking moron! He was going to testify against your beloved Mien OShite! Its the Chicago gangsta way! Of course he won't be court martialed because it didn't happen, this is pure power move and attempts to keep Mien Oshite from being impeached! And now that Mien Oshite has won has he visited disasters areas on the East coast? NO! IT is clear he doesn't give a shite about any American! What about him recently getting caught saying to the leader of Russia that once he wins the election he will make "thing" a lot "easier" for them!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#124844 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's showing his true colours. If it was legal, he would readily ship all these aides to China and Mexico and make a profit. Most of them are abominations anyhow.
Oh like anyone gives a shite about what Romney did or said now, anything to get negative attention off of Oshite!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124846 Nov 9, 2012
Yep, a month ago Gen Petraeus made one comment against the Obama's Benghazi fairytale and then ..... hushhhhh. And then they found something to blackmail him on.
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief-...
Are you saying the Democrats made him violate the military code of justice? What did they do? Wave a woman under his nose? It was a woman, right?
General Betray Us

Chicago Heights, IL

#124848 Nov 9, 2012
Man, us Bush boys are just ripe with scandal. What was Obama thinking when keeping any of us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Teaman 1,127,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Jonah1 50,653
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 4 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance