BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,855
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124883 Nov 9, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>All States should have 1 vote, or if we keep the same amount they have now, then create voting districts approximately the same size population-wise within the State, by separating heavily populated areas into districts that include an equal amount of rural area population to create that district.
Gee Tacky that's brilliant. I'll make sure that you're one of Kentuckys representatives at the next constitutional convention
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124885 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Yep, a month ago Gen Petraeus made one comment against the Obama's Benghazi fairytale and then ..... hushhhhh. And then they found something to blackmail him on.
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief -...
<quoted text>
Boy, as you stupid!!! Gen Petraeus retired from the Army over a year ago!!!
I guess you're saying it wasn't a violation of the military code of justice. Hmmmm. So he resigned because he is embarrassed by an affair? With a woman? That is hilarious. I guess he is easy to blackmail. It's scary to think of the positions he held if that is the case.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124886 Nov 9, 2012
Birther is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
All States should have 1 vote, or if we keep the same amount they have now, then create voting districts approximately the same size population-wise within the State, by separating heavily populated areas into districts that include an equal amount of rural area population to create that district.
LOL, Kentucky, were you under the impression that the above makes an iota of sense?

Birfoon, there is an ever increasing urban population. They heavily favour democrats. The only way the rural vote would matter more is if MORE people lived in rural areas.

FYI, there not going to be a mass exodus to the country because you want to win an election.

Please go play in the sandbox with the other toddlers, child.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124887 Nov 9, 2012
Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and if he does testify, he will spill the beans on O'Bummer Boy!
Oh, welcome back Tunna Fish. Short nap?
You're not too bright, Rogue Dumbarse. You have a runaway imagination.

A man resigned because he lapsed morally and ethically, went contrary to the principles he believed his organization stood for. That doesn't give him a pass from testifying.

You have yet to explain how resigning affects his testimony. Your silly hypothetical doesn't even make sense hypothetically.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#124888 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
All States should have 1 vote, or if we keep the same amount they have now, then create voting districts approximately the same size population-wise within the State, by separating heavily populated areas into districts that include an equal amount of rural area population to create that district.
Mathematically impossible. Nobody cares what you think.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#124889 Nov 9, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the Democrats made him violate the military code of justice? What did they do? Wave a woman under his nose? It was a woman, right?
Other than he said he had an affair, is there any evidence? Maybe he used that as an excuse to resign? He was being scapegoated by O'Bummer boy.
Oh, you do know why they call camels "ship-of-the-desert" don't you?
"Cause they are filled with Arabian Ceamen. I wonder if O'Bummer Boy has ever made luv to a camel?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124890 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue must have had his arse handed to him by Terri if he's seeing her in every poster.

LOLOLOLO Boo!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#124891 Nov 9, 2012
The Conspirators wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, this is what your consiracies have come to?
You are making real conspiracy theorists look bad.
First Obama tricked Bush to prop up Petraeus as the second coming of Christ.
Then Obama threatened to kill Petraeus's kids if he didn't make up an affair, for some reason you have yet to explain.
Finally, forcing him to resign, ruining the right wings savior for the 2016 election.
Wait, it all makes sense now.
Zombie brain activate...
Petraeus 2016
Petraeus 2016
Petraeus 2016
You are a mental unbalance whacked out nut case!!! Who needs serious help GET IT
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124892 Nov 9, 2012
Sky Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and if he does testify, he will spill the beans on O'Bummer Boy!
Oh, welcome back Tunna Fish. Short nap?
Spill the beans? What does that mean? What do you think was done that was soooooo wrong? ROFLMAO! Even Romney couldn't come up with anything better than an issue about semantics AND he was wrong about that! You nut jobs are grasping at straws. I think you will actually have better luck trying to reraise the birth certificate thing. Maybe the 235th time will be the charm.
AP report

Munster, IN

#124894 Nov 9, 2012
Breaking news: General Petreaus caught red handed with one of Romney's women binders.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124895 Nov 9, 2012
Birther is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>

**Memo to Republicans**
Republicans should sign up for all the Government help they can,
Wow, Alinsky tactics from the King Moron.

Kentucky, welfare programs mostly favour white people who live in red states.

LIKE KENTUCKY

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#124897 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than he said he had an affair, is there any evidence? Maybe he used that as an excuse to resign? He was being scapegoated by O'Bummer boy.
Oh, you do know why they call camels "ship-of-the-desert" don't you?
"Cause they are filled with Arabian Ceamen. I wonder if O'Bummer Boy has ever made luv to a camel?
Rouge is convinced there was no affair since there is no video.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124898 Nov 9, 2012
Revenge Vote wrote:
Vegas buisness owner fires 22 employees the day after Obama got re-elected..I wonder who they voted for.
I bet it was Sheldon Adelson. After wasting 100 million dollars contributing to Republican candidates in the Presidential race alone, I bet he was forced to layoff some people. Next time he should put his money on the Democrat!

Location hidden

#124899 Nov 9, 2012
Yep, a month ago Gen Petraeus made one comment against the Obama's Benghazi fairytale and then ..... hushhhhh. And then they found something to blackmail him on.
<quoted text>
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're saying it wasn't a violation of the military code of justice. Hmmmm. So he resigned because he is embarrassed by an affair? With a woman? That is hilarious. I guess he is easy to blackmail. It's scary to think of the positions he held if that is the case.
No violation of the UCMJ and you are clueless why not. They are court-martialing a general right now not only for rape but also for sodomy. Rape is five years at Fort Leavenworth but sodomy is .... life w/o parole.
Oh, that also applies to gays and lesbians. Sure, you can serve openly, but if you get caught in any unnatural sex act, you are SOL. A lover of a Marine lesbian turned her partner in earlier this year. It has been very quiet which means Obama doesn't want her court-martialed.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124900 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
ObamaCare means that people will pay for healthcare that will not be given to them when they really need it.
Care will be denied by the Government to save money.
Good one Henny Penny! Or should I call you the boy that cried wolf? Personally, I wish that Romenycare was never made the law of the land, but increasing the number of people with health insurance will have more of a windfall effect to insurance companies than any bad effect on Americans. But you keep hoping that adding people to the insurance rolls will have some devastating effect. I will hope you are right so that the country can get rid of Romneycare and do universal healthcare like it SHOULD have done.

Location hidden

#124902 Nov 9, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Spill the beans? What does that mean? What do you think was done that was soooooo wrong? ROFLMAO! Even Romney couldn't come up with anything better than an issue about semantics AND he was wrong about that! You nut jobs are grasping at straws. I think you will actually have better luck trying to reraise the birth certificate thing. Maybe the 235th time will be the charm.
Your response means you are worried. They have little pills for that, ya know!
Hey, if you run into my baby brother, the Libtard, say Hi for me. He wouldn't even call our mother.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124903 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No violation of the UCMJ and you are clueless why not. They are court-martialing a general right now not only for rape but also for sodomy. Rape is five years at Fort Leavenworth but sodomy is .... life w/o parole.
Oh, that also applies to gays and lesbians. Sure, you can serve openly, but if you get caught in any unnatural sex act, you are SOL. A lover of a Marine lesbian turned her partner in earlier this year. It has been very quiet which means Obama doesn't want her court-martialed.
And your point is ...? You seem to have mistaken me for someone that cares about other people's sex lives. If I got caught having an affair the only embarrassment would be if the person was ugly! But that wouldn't happen!

Location hidden

#124904 Nov 9, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Rouge doesn't understand the fundamental elements of blackmail. Rouge fantasizes that Petraeus was threatened with exposure of his affair unless he resigned for having an affair. Rouge sees no contradiction.
Petraeus may not have had any affair. Maybe he is sick and tired of being Obama's water boy.
Shortly after the Benghazi story broke he stood up for the CIA while the White House was pointing their fingers at them. Obama called him on the carpet.
Now, Obama wanted to get rid of him in hopes he will not be called to testify before Congress. We may never know what happened in the Oral Office yesterday but Petraeus did resign late today.
Mean while, you Libatrds are worried what he might say in a Congressional hearing next week.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124905 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response means you are worried. They have little pills for that, ya know!
Hey, if you run into my baby brother, the Libtard, say Hi for me. He wouldn't even call our mother.
Is that what my response means? How can you be wrong so often?

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#124906 Nov 9, 2012
President Barack Obama's administration deliberately held off implementing burdensome regulations that favored environmentalists, labor unions, and dealt with Obamacare in the month leading up to the election because they would be politically unpopular.
Before Obama won reelection, the backlog of regulations suggested to many industry experts that if Obama won reelection, his administration would be "publishing thousands of pages of regulations in the coming months."
Now that Obama won, some in the business community expect a "tsunami" of regulations that will burst through the dam because about 70 percent of regulations under review have been held for more 90 days, which is 30 days more than the customary 60-day limit. And these are regulations that have made it out of the various agencies. There are many more still on hold.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Earthling-1 52,701
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cold Front 69,605
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,216,683
amy april 17 6 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 14 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]