BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
110,261 - 110,280 of 177,260 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you study?
Study?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Study?
One doesn't just pick up a "learned perversion" through osmosis
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>One doesn't just pick up a "learned perversion" through osmosis
Although recent studies do suggest that falling asleep to Faux News can have nasty side effects
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How many? Which ones?
Incidentally, Obamacare was almost a carbon copy of Romney's Mass health care plan. Why'd he promise to dismantle a carbon copy of HIS plan?
Yep, Rmoney was pretty much just a flip-flopper. On Tuesday, he flopped when he should have flipped.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
à
51% of catholics voted Obama. YOU can tell who, amongst these voters, are real or unreal catholics? You know this? You were wrong, dead wrong. Admit it.
And, grateful for a real genuine non-partisan source for these 500 flag officers. And give us some figures , while you're at it, as to whom the "grunts",** as you call them, were voting for.
** I like and respect grunts. Probably more than most officers.
If you do not go to church once a week, you are not a real Catholic!
Actually I posted that a few days ago about the 500 flag officers.
Next, I do not call people "grunts", that is Terri Tunna who does.
And isn't that funny that you respect grunts but Terri Tunna doesn't .... unless they voted for Obama.
And there are two types of respect. One you are, by your rank, given, and the one your earn. Just like police officers.

500 ADMIRALS, GENERALS ENDORSE ROMNEY
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/05...

Now Jacques, show me the names of the flag officers who endorsed .... Obama!!!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

CANADA: Muslims offended, Canadian Military on high alert!

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/08/cana...

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Watch the CBC commies get their panties in a wad over this “shocking” video.

CBC contacted the Canadian military for an explanation about the video and the head of the Royal Canadian Air Force, Lt.-Gen. Yvan Blondin, said that last week he requested an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the video.”Although I can’t comment on the details of this incident while the CFNIS is conducting its independent investigation, I express my apologies to those who may feel offended, and reaffirm my commitment to take any possible administrative, disciplinary or corrective actions that may be warranted.”
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
<quoted text>
And isn't that funny that you respect grunts but Terri Tunna doesn't .... unless they voted for Obama.
And there are two types of respect. One you are, by your rank, given, and the one your earn. Just like police officers.
Thomas,

Why are you avoiding answering my questions concerning the effort involved to evacuate 8 million people from NYC?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Right, and their endorsements were obviously asked for. Did Obama, as president, seek such endorsements from any or all officers? Is this list a list of retired officers btw? If active, is is legal? And, so, they backed Romney. Do you think the whole nation should do like them because they are military?

Terri can say all she wants about grunts, that is her affair. I don't necessarily agree with her on anything and everything, but that doesn't mean I can't be courteous about it. BTW, you still have not understood why she she addressed you the way she does, do you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
CANADA: Muslims offended, Canadian Military on high alert!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/08/cana...
Good, that they are offenced. Screw 'em.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if Obama will swing by Israel while he is in the neighborhood?
Obama to visit Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand
Less than two weeks after his re-election, President Barack Obama will become the first U.S. president to visit the once pariah nation of Myanmar, drawing attention to the country's shift to democracy and highlighting what his administration regards as a marquee foreign policy achievement.
By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press
http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2019644 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more, Rogue, you demonstrate how geography is not your strong suit. Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand are in Israel's
neighbourhood? How about 4,200 miles apart?
Even if he was in the neighbourhood, why should Obama stop to see Ayatolah Netanyahu who tried to bully the US into approving a strike on Iran? Why should Obama deign to visit an ingrate whose country is 95% dependent on US aid to survive and yet treats it like its vassal? Yes, strongly support Israel, not Netanyahu.
Once more, Jacques, you demonstrate how geography is not your strong suit. Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand and Israel are all on the same continent of Asia!!!
It is 8,600 miles from DC to Myanmar, another 4,200 to Israel and another 6,000 back to DC. Sooooo, in away, Israel is just 1,600 miles different from a round trip to Myanmar.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/05 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, and their endorsements were obviously asked for. Did Obama, as president, seek such endorsements from any or all officers? Is this list a list of retired officers btw? If active, is is legal? And, so, they backed Romney. Do you think the whole nation should do like them because they are military?
Terri can say all she wants about grunts, that is her affair. I don't necessarily agree with her on anything and everything, but that doesn't mean I can't be courteous about it. BTW, you still have not understood why she she addressed you the way she does, do you?
If you had read the very first paragraph you would have noticed the word "former". What does "former" mean to you?
Next, I have no idea if Mitt had asked for their endorsement but I know of only FIVE that endorsed Obama!!! 500/5 = 100 times as many!
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Nor did Jacques notice this;

It is important that you're aware that this is not an ad being paid for by the Romney Campaign. Rather, it is being paid for and placed by the 500 of us who have agreed to have our names in this public ad and to take a public stand on how very important it is that our fellow Americans choose a new Commander-in-Chief in the elections this coming Tuesday.
Please vote on Tuesday, NOT because of revenge for something, but because of "Love of Country."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't just pick up a "learned perversion" through osmosis
That's why I used the word "learned" you moron.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
#121,262
"YOU ARE CORRECT.
"I’ve been too busy celebrating the many victories of our TRUE [not tea crumpet] ultra-conservative Republicans here in Du Page County, where we swept to office in most of the important offices.
I see the obsessive juveniles who lacked the smarts to go to junior college are continuing their pre-election rants that are irrelevant as they decry “The Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” as expressed under the election scheme developed by this great nation’s Founders and Framers.
"Despite serious differences with respect to policy, true patriots have accepted “The Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE.’” All the others are the peasant class – little crybabies whining because they lacked the common sense to read the mood of this great nation."
====
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...eating crow? no, not crow. Rent increases for you guys is what is coming. The "privilege" of obama is the price you will now pay to me and many others who hold the gold and make the rules when it comes to jobs and pricing. Here is the takeaway for you: never bite the hand that feeds you. You will understand that soon enough.
I can live anywhere, can you? I do not need to work, do you?
Probably due to your ADD you missed one of my earliest posts to you regarding investing (true investing).
In that post I stated that, although I follow (and understand) the brilliant Nobel laureate profs. in Economics and Finance that I studied with at U of C with respect to equity investing, the irony is my family and I staring with my Austrian immigrant paternal great-grandfather in 1898, have been far more heavily involved in real estate leasing, development, and syndication than we have been in the U.S. equity markets. This has been for some of the excellent reasons you have stated.
Sadly, you gave away that you don't really do any real estate by your admission about the incredibly stupid structuring of your "deals" that cost you the principal tax advantages of being in real estate. Obviously, you have picked up much from the infomercials but lack a true understanding of how real estate works since you really know no more about the financial side of real estate and the tax and estate implications the the average non-English speaking recent immigrant from Poland or Taiwan because you have never studied these topics on a formal basis and, thus, lack any understanding of the taxonomy of real estate.
====
BTW, the Class wonders what depreciation method you use most frequently and whether you are troubled by § 267(c)(4) and the other attribution rules regarding real estate? Thank you in advance for your guidance.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Now you have all the responsibility to fix all of this and then some.
How can we do that since we are the minority party both nationally and here in Illinois?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
JAY SEVERIN
A New York native and graduate of Vassar College,
Name any major political scientist of either persuasion or any noted economist who teaches at Poughkeepsie. It's a fine college but not it does not have any strength in either of those disciplines.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

US backs new arms treaty talks in UN
The United States supported the U.N. in its bid to reignite talks over an international treaty regulating the $70 billion global conventional arms trade

Read more: http://www.newsradio540.com/cc-common/news/se...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Here is QUESTION #1 : what is obama's PLAN for his second term? he still hasn't told us. Maybe you could enumerate that for us.
Question #2 is this- where was obama the night of the attacks on Benghazi? He refuses to release that info. WHY!
How should I know? Why don't you ask someone who is a Democrat and close to the inner circle.
I HOPE (but don't know based on your President's suggestion that he wants to reduce our strong national debt) that he continues to follow the classical Economic policies of his first term. That way we can build on the largest creation of wealth ($40 TRILLION) in the entire history of the world in a 3-2/3 year period as the U.S. equity market soared 121%, the real estate market similarly on a leveraged basis, and also the bond market that is up > 25%.
What a great country we live in!!
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
A layoff is tough enough for employees to deal with, imagine hearing the crushing news that your office is shutting down just before Thanksgiving and Christmas… Here are some of the business closings that were announced in just the past two days:
Caterpillar Inc. will close its plant in Owatonna Minn.
Mount Pleasant’s Albrecht Sentry Foods
The Target store at Manassas Mall Va.
Millennium Academy in Wake Forest NC
Target Closing Kissimmee FL Location
The Andover Gift Shop in Andover MA
Grand Union Family Markets Closing Storrs Location CT
Movie Scene Milford Location NH
Update: TE Connectivity Closing Greensboro Plant – 620 Layoffs Expected
Gomer’s Fried Chicken in South Kansas City
Kmart in Homer Glen
Fresh Market on Pine Street in Burlington
AGC Glass North America to permanently close its Blue Ridge Plant in Kingsport Tenn.
The Target store at Platte and Academy in Colorado Springs
The Roses store on Reynold Road in Winston-Salem NC
Meanders Kitchen losing its West Seattle location at 6032 California Ave
Bost Harley-Davidson at 46th Avenue North and Delaware Ave. in West Nashville TN
Townsend Booksellers in Oakland
The Kmart store in Parkway Plaza off University Drive in Durham NC – 79 Jobs Lost
To see even more companies that announced layoffs since the election, visit the Daily Job Cuts page.
Thing are about to get tough for everyone including the SHEEPLE.
They are just too damn stupid to know it.
Do you ever bother researching this information on your own? The Target is closing because they opened a Target Superstore in the same town and the population of that town is approx. 37,000 and there are several other Targets in adjacent towns. The Andover
Gift Shop is closing because the owner now lives 3 hours away from her shop and thinks it's time to do something else. Now who's the sheeple?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 68,913
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min positronium 1,099,096
Word (Dec '08) 17 min andet1987 4,645
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Mahz The Psychotic 49,384
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,271
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr j_m_w 97,897
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,653
Amy 8-26 9 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search