BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#124763 Nov 9, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) ObamaCare is NOW the law of the land.
2) ObamaCare has been upheld by the Supreme Court.
3) ObamaCare would still be here even with Rmoney as pres.
4) Stop crying!!!!
Not in Louisiana! GFY Pops.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124764 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you were coming back til Friday? Didn't you say you were leaving on Sunday and coming back on Friday? Surely, you didn't leave on Friday and come back on Sunday? You probably did. Brilliant victory my azz. You're not the least bit welcome and don't make a habit of coming here. Impale yourself on the nearest sharp object. pondscum
I know. I was taken aback when wife said we were leaving Thursday morning. I really thought we were coming back Friday. My bad. Just as well, we had run out of money. The Cirque du Soleil (A Qubec institution btw) was great as usual. We visited the Pawn Star pawnshop. What a letdown, what a disappointment. I can tell you it's not filmed there. Rest was great, as usual. Well, maybe not the gambling,, but what the hell.

Well, not welcome to you, but darn it, every time we go to the states, we get such a warm welcome from both dems and repubs. Thank you for that.
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#124765 Nov 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is sad. How can their be over 50 million people who hate our country? Are they all just prejudiced against Mormons? Our country lost from the start. We all lost four years ago,and now our nation is a two time loser. Our country deserves better.
You think it's prejudice against Mormons? If that's the case, why did so many Republican incumbents lose their seats? Why did 3 states vote for marriage equality and one voted against a ban? The majority of voters want to move this country forward and not back to the 1950s.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#124766 Nov 9, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it's prejudice against Mormons? If that's the case, why did so many Republican incumbents lose their seats? Why did 3 states vote for marriage equality and one voted against a ban? The majority of voters want to move this country forward and not back to the 1950s.
Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124767 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
I wonder if Obama will swing by Israel while he is in the neighborhood?
Obama to visit Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand
Less than two weeks after his re-election, President Barack Obama will become the first U.S. president to visit the once pariah nation of Myanmar, drawing attention to the country's shift to democracy and highlighting what his administration regards as a marquee foreign policy achievement.
By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press
http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2019644...
Once more, Rogue, you demonstrate how geography is not your strong suit. Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand are in Israel's
neighbourhood? How about 4,200 miles apart?

Even if he was in the neighbourhood, why should Obama stop to see Ayatolah Netanyahu who tried to bully the US into approving a strike on Iran? Why should Obama deign to visit an ingrate whose country is 95% dependent on US aid to survive and yet treats it like its vassal? Yes, strongly support Israel, not Netanyahu.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124768 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is the percentage of Louisiana's population of the USA? And you figure it's the only state that is in step?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124769 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
I wonder if Obama will swing by Israel while he is in the neighborhood?
Obama to visit Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand
Less than two weeks after his re-election, President Barack Obama will become the first U.S. president to visit the once pariah nation of Myanmar, drawing attention to the country's shift to democracy and highlighting what his administration regards as a marquee foreign policy achievement.
By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press
http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2019644...
I wonder if the Lifer thinks that Myanmar, Cambodia, and Thailand are in the neighborhood of Israel.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124770 Nov 9, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>You think it's prejudice against Mormons? If that's the case, why did so many Republican incumbents lose their seats? Why did 3 states vote for marriage equality and one voted against a ban? The majority of voters want to move this country forward and not back to the 1950s.
Mormons have really big coat tails
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124771 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
Where did you study?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#124772 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is the percentage of Louisiana's population of the USA? And you figure it's the only state that is in step?
Several states have opted out.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124773 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
You're even more ignorant than I thought. Learned perversion? You think that gays choose to be gay in order to be discriminated against? You think that gays choose their sexual preference in order to be executed in repressive regimes? You think that gays, up until we got some kind of enlightenment in the last 30 years, chose to be shunned, mocked and discriminated against? You think that one chooses his or her sexual preferences? What kind of loser are you anyways? YOU are the learned perverter, not they.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124774 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Not in Louisiana! GFY Pops.
Glad to hear it - so all the "business closings due to Obamacare" won't impact you
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124775 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Several states have opted out.
How many? Which ones?

Incidentally, Obamacare was almost a carbon copy of Romney's Mass health care plan. Why'd he promise to dismantle a carbon copy of HIS plan?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124776 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, nobody cares about those toothless inbreds in Louisiana. Go back to your single wide mansion.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124777 Nov 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you study?
Study?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124778 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you study?
Study?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124779 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Study?
One doesn't just pick up a "learned perversion" through osmosis
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124780 Nov 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>One doesn't just pick up a "learned perversion" through osmosis
Although recent studies do suggest that falling asleep to Faux News can have nasty side effects
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124781 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How many? Which ones?
Incidentally, Obamacare was almost a carbon copy of Romney's Mass health care plan. Why'd he promise to dismantle a carbon copy of HIS plan?
Yep, Rmoney was pretty much just a flip-flopper. On Tuesday, he flopped when he should have flipped.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124782 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>

51% of catholics voted Obama. YOU can tell who, amongst these voters, are real or unreal catholics? You know this? You were wrong, dead wrong. Admit it.
And, grateful for a real genuine non-partisan source for these 500 flag officers. And give us some figures , while you're at it, as to whom the "grunts",** as you call them, were voting for.
** I like and respect grunts. Probably more than most officers.
If you do not go to church once a week, you are not a real Catholic!
Actually I posted that a few days ago about the 500 flag officers.
Next, I do not call people "grunts", that is Terri Tunna who does.
And isn't that funny that you respect grunts but Terri Tunna doesn't .... unless they voted for Obama.
And there are two types of respect. One you are, by your rank, given, and the one your earn. Just like police officers.

500 ADMIRALS, GENERALS ENDORSE ROMNEY
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/05...

Now Jacques, show me the names of the flag officers who endorsed .... Obama!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,129,468
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Abby 10-30 8 min edogxxx 25
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 24 min RACE 3
Abby 10-31 28 min loose cannon 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Cheftell 68,686

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]