BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
110,241 - 110,260 of 174,595 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) ObamaCare is NOW the law of the land.
2) ObamaCare has been upheld by the Supreme Court.
3) ObamaCare would still be here even with Rmoney as pres.
4) Stop crying!!!!
1) ObamaCare WAS the law of the Land the day Obama signed in into law three years ago.
2) Yes, the USSC upheld most of it and there are other pending cases which will probably still erode ObamaCare.
3) Maybe so, but Romney would defund ObamaCare!
4) And you will cry when you start to get the same health care the VA hands out to our honored vets.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are people who do not attend mass weekly, real Catholics? I do not and I do not a Catholic in good standing. Anyone can claim to be anything but do they act live like a Catholic???<quoted text>
No, you stop it. No REAL Catholic voted for Obama this time.
Yes, Colon Powell did ..... just two weeks before the election. Yep, he was just ONE of FIVE flag officers who did. Meanwhile 500 flag officers endorsed..... Mitt Romney!!!
Ye, Colon Powell would make a good, do nothing SecDef under Obama.
à
51% of catholics voted Obama. YOU can tell who, amongst these voters, are real or unreal catholics? You know this? You were wrong, dead wrong. Admit it.

And, grateful for a real genuine non-partisan source for these 500 flag officers. And give us some figures , while you're at it, as to whom the "grunts",** as you call them, were voting for.

** I like and respect grunts. Probably more than most officers.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must the entire electoral system be changed simply because Obama was re-elected Frank? Romney lost the state of his birth, the state where he was governor, the state where his vice was born and represents and everywhere he owns a house except Utah. LOL….. Romney was a loser from the start Frank.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet Frank didn't ask for the whole electoral system to be changed when GWB won in 2000 (specially in 2000!) and 2004.
Mitt Romney won four times as many electoral college vote as Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter did in 1980 and who was the sitting president. And fifteen as many votes as Fritz did in the 1984 election.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
"COMPANIES PLAN MASSIVE LAYOFFS AS OBAMACARE BECOMES REALITY..."
....just as predicted and right on schedule!
You morons wanted this fool, now watch what he does to you. Enjoy your misery. No wonder obama is now crying everywhere he goes. Now he knows he is going to be the next depression president. I expect downgrades, interest rate hikes, massive amounts of layoffs, war, you name it with this idiot. You voted for him....now watch what you are going to get. And the funniest part is YOU NEVER SAW IT COMING!
You morons are so dumb you voted for a fool, a liar, an illegal alien, and the most divisive and corrupt incompetent in history. That is your legacy now. Enjoy your pink slips that obama has just carved into stone for you.
I did not vote. Wish I did. Not eligible. It would be one more for Obama.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if Obama will swing by Israel while he is in the neighborhood?

Obama to visit Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand
Less than two weeks after his re-election, President Barack Obama will become the first U.S. president to visit the once pariah nation of Myanmar, drawing attention to the country's shift to democracy and highlighting what his administration regards as a marquee foreign policy achievement.

By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press
http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2019644...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) ObamaCare is NOW the law of the land.
2) ObamaCare has been upheld by the Supreme Court.
3) ObamaCare would still be here even with Rmoney as pres.
4) Stop crying!!!!
Not in Louisiana! GFY Pops.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you were coming back til Friday? Didn't you say you were leaving on Sunday and coming back on Friday? Surely, you didn't leave on Friday and come back on Sunday? You probably did. Brilliant victory my azz. You're not the least bit welcome and don't make a habit of coming here. Impale yourself on the nearest sharp object. pondscum
I know. I was taken aback when wife said we were leaving Thursday morning. I really thought we were coming back Friday. My bad. Just as well, we had run out of money. The Cirque du Soleil (A Québec institution btw) was great as usual. We visited the Pawn Star pawnshop. What a letdown, what a disappointment. I can tell you it's not filmed there. Rest was great, as usual. Well, maybe not the gambling,, but what the hell.

Well, not welcome to you, but darn it, every time we go to the states, we get such a warm welcome from both dems and repubs. Thank you for that.
Just me

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is sad. How can their be over 50 million people who hate our country? Are they all just prejudiced against Mormons? Our country lost from the start. We all lost four years ago,and now our nation is a two time loser. Our country deserves better.
You think it's prejudice against Mormons? If that's the case, why did so many Republican incumbents lose their seats? Why did 3 states vote for marriage equality and one voted against a ban? The majority of voters want to move this country forward and not back to the 1950s.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it's prejudice against Mormons? If that's the case, why did so many Republican incumbents lose their seats? Why did 3 states vote for marriage equality and one voted against a ban? The majority of voters want to move this country forward and not back to the 1950s.
Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Less than two weeks after his re-election, President Barack Obama will become the first U.S. president to visit the once pariah nation of Myanmar, drawing attention to the country's shift to democracy and highlighting what his administration regards as a marquee foreign policy achievement.
By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press
Once more, Rogue, you demonstrate how geography is not your strong suit. Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand are in Israel's
neighbourhood? How about 4,200 miles apart?

Even if he was in the neighbourhood, why should Obama stop to see Ayatolah Netanyahu who tried to bully the US into approving a strike on Iran? Why should Obama deign to visit an ingrate whose country is 95% dependent on US aid to survive and yet treats it like its vassal? Yes, strongly support Israel, not Netanyahu.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is the percentage of Louisiana's population of the USA? And you figure it's the only state that is in step?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press
I wonder if the Lifer thinks that Myanmar, Cambodia, and Thailand are in the neighborhood of Israel.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>You think it's prejudice against Mormons? If that's the case, why did so many Republican incumbents lose their seats? Why did 3 states vote for marriage equality and one voted against a ban? The majority of voters want to move this country forward and not back to the 1950s.
Mormons have really big coat tails
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
Where did you study?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is the percentage of Louisiana's population of the USA? And you figure it's the only state that is in step?
Several states have opted out.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
You're even more ignorant than I thought. Learned perversion? You think that gays choose to be gay in order to be discriminated against? You think that gays choose their sexual preference in order to be executed in repressive regimes? You think that gays, up until we got some kind of enlightenment in the last 30 years, chose to be shunned, mocked and discriminated against? You think that one chooses his or her sexual preferences? What kind of loser are you anyways? YOU are the learned perverter, not they.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Not in Louisiana! GFY Pops.
Glad to hear it - so all the "business closings due to Obamacare" won't impact you
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Several states have opted out.
How many? Which ones?

Incidentally, Obamacare was almost a carbon copy of Romney's Mass health care plan. Why'd he promise to dismantle a carbon copy of HIS plan?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, nobody cares about those toothless inbreds in Louisiana. Go back to your single wide mansion.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you study?
Study?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min USAsince1680 1,079,622
Abby 7-24 40 min pde 41
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,777
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 2 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 2 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 6 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search