BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124739 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your insane predictions. How about your Tuesday prediction? You not only suggested victory for hapless "lost-his-own-state-in-a- lanslide-Romney", noooo, you forecast doom and gloom for Obama. WRONG, LOSER. Say it, say "I was wrong" and write "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RE-ELECTION, MR. PRESIDENT".
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
"COMPANIES PLAN MASSIVE LAYOFFS AS OBAMACARE BECOMES REALITY..."
....just as predicted and right on schedule.
so jaskazz....what are you going to say now? I hope you are the fist buttFK fired-lol!
What kind of a reply to my above post is that? Will you admit you were dead wrong? I would, but then, I was prudent and not a loudmouth like you. I predicted a toss-up. Admit you erred and congratulate YOUR president-elect. Be a man. For once.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124740 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>and PS : Congratualtions to all those people who, somehow, voted in such awful conditions, Repubs AND Dems. THAT is the essence of democracy.
What I also find truly commendable are all the people in Florida that were still waiting in line as Obama gave his speech. Talk about commitment. I can honestly say I would have gone home
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124741 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
You morons wanted this fool, now watch what he does to you.
Are you calling Americans morons?

How so very unAmerican of you.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124742 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>lol...

And this justifies your Birfoon fantasies how exactly?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#124743 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Odumbo has raped this country and I believe rapist should automatically receive the death penalty.
Bump!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124745 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are people who do not attend mass weekly, real Catholics? I do not and I do not a Catholic in good standing. Anyone can claim to be anything but do they act live like a Catholic???
Rogue, please. Please stop it. When Obama passed Obamacare, and on the family planning thing, you predicted that catholics would turn against Obama in droves. ALL the church's cardinals and bishops were against Ohama. Did you or did you not predict a mojority catholic vote against Obama? And your post conveniently does not reply to my assertion that Obama lost not ONE POINT of the black and latino vote as you predicted he would. Same for the Jewish vote. WRONG. Will you or will you not eat crow?

And Colon Powell? Remember your crowing that he was not endorsing Obama? WRONG AGAIN. I see him as the next Sec of Defence. Not as a thank-you for his endorsement, no, as he was not rewarded in 2008 as some cynics had suggested. No, may be appointed only because he's the right person for the job.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124746 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am sick and tired of all these whinny azzed New Yorkers. They should have evacuated when the mayor told them too!!!!
Oh, that's Rev. Wright. Mayor Blooming Idiot never issued an evacuation order!!!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Where should they have evacuated to?
Would they be better off having evacuated to open land?
What is the effort involved in evacuating millions of people?
GET A BRAIN!!!
How's that blue state thing working for you?
FEMA regulations require every city to have an evacuation plan. To the best of my knowledge the only city that has not complied is ..... Boston, MA.
So you answer is, IAW New York City's evacuation plan. They had FOUR days notice. Just like New Orleans had FOUR days notice which they ignored until it was to late.
They would have better off if they had evacuated to HIGHER ground just like the State of New Jersey did.
They have trains, plane, buses etc. If they started FOUR days earlier, they should not have had a problem. Just look at the hundreds of school buses that were not used in New Orleans!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#124747 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, please. Please stop it. When Obama passed Obamacare, and on the family planning thing, you predicted that catholics would turn against Obama in droves. ALL the church's cardinals and bishops were against Ohama. Did you or did you not predict a mojority catholic vote against Obama? And your post conveniently does not reply to my assertion that Obama lost not ONE POINT of the black and latino vote as you predicted he would. Same for the Jewish vote. WRONG. Will you or will you not eat crow?
And Colon Powell? Remember your crowing that he was not endorsing Obama? WRONG AGAIN. I see him as the next Sec of Defence. Not as a thank-you for his endorsement, no, as he was not rewarded in 2008 as some cynics had suggested. No, may be appointed only because he's the right person for the job.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#124748 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your insane predictions. How about your Tuesday prediction? You not only suggested victory for hapless "lost-his-own-state-in-a- lanslide-Romney", noooo, you forecast doom and gloom for Obama. WRONG, LOSER. Say it, say "I was wrong" and write "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RE-ELECTION, MR. PRESIDENT".
<quoted text>
What kind of a reply to my above post is that? Will you admit you were dead wrong? I would, but then, I was prudent and not a loudmouth like you. I predicted a toss-up. Admit you erred and congratulate YOUR president-elect. Be a man. For once.
...it's a shove it up your ass reply? The same one everyone gives you and that you like and need. Enjoy your pink slip you moron!- haha!

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124749 Nov 9, 2012
Cry Baby TEArs wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama - 26 states won
Romney - 24 states won
Romney, still a losing failure under your solution.
But keep trying, I'm sure you will be able to come up with a new crazy way to give republicans a path to victory.
Hey, how about just letting the Governers from each state decide? That sounds fair. Ohh, or what about just letting the House of Representatives vote for president? Better yet, how about we just decide elections with Rasmussen/Fox polls?
Or we could just go back to the old fasion way for republicans to win the White House, just throw out every citizens vote and have the Supreme Court decide.
How smart, how intelligent Rogue's propostion would be. California, population 35 million would have 1 vote as Rhode Island, population 1 million. As ridiculous as every state now each having 2 senators. Yes, Rhose Island has the same number of senators as Texas, New York or California. Two.

And, as you say, under Rogue's simpleton solution, Obama still wins. No doubt, he would not like that and would surely propose another solution, like having only white catholic voters making over $250,000 a year eligible.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#124750 Nov 9, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling Americans morons?
How so very unAmerican of you.
no. just the morons that voted for him without understanding what he is now going to do TO YOU!

Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124751 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am sick and tired of all these whinny azzed New Yorkers. They should have evacuated when the mayor told them too!!!!
Oh, that's Rev. Wright. Mayor Blooming Idiot never issued an evacuation order!!!
<quoted text>
FEMA regulations require every city to have an evacuation plan. To the best of my knowledge the only city that has not complied is ..... Boston, MA.
So you answer is, IAW New York City's evacuation plan. They had FOUR days notice. Just like New Orleans had FOUR days notice which they ignored until it was to late.
They would have better off if they had evacuated to HIGHER ground just like the State of New Jersey did.
They have trains, plane, buses etc. If they started FOUR days earlier, they should not have had a problem. Just look at the hundreds of school buses that were not used in New Orleans!!!
You failed to answer the question.

NYC has over 8 million residents.

1) How would they all be transported away from NYC?

2) Where does one house 8 million people?

3) How does one feed 8 million people?

4) How does one provide shelter for 8 million people?

5) How does one provide sanitary conditions for 8 million people?

6) How does one provide shelter for 8 million people?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124752 Nov 9, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must the entire electoral system be changed simply because Obama was re-elected Frank? Romney lost the state of his birth, the state where he was governor, the state where his vice was born and represents and everywhere he owns a house except Utah. LOL….. Romney was a loser from the start Frank.
Bet Frank didn't ask for the whole electoral system to be changed when GWB won in 2000 (specially in 2000!) and 2004.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124753 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
no. just the morons that voted for him without understanding what he is now going to do TO YOU!
1) ObamaCare is NOW the law of the land.
2) ObamaCare has been upheld by the Supreme Court.
3) ObamaCare would still be here even with Rmoney as pres.
4) Stop crying!!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#124754 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't care. You want your country to go bankrupt just because you hate Obama. Traitor.

....just as predicted and right on schedule!

You morons wanted this fool, now watch what he does to you. Enjoy your misery. No wonder obama is now crying everywhere he goes. Now he knows he is going to be the next depression president. I expect downgrades, interest rate hikes, massive amounts of layoffs, war, you name it with this idiot. You voted for him....now watch what you are going to get. And the funniest part is YOU NEVER SAW IT COMING!

You morons are so dumb you voted for a fool, a liar, an illegal alien, and the most divisive and corrupt incompetent in history. That is your legacy now. Enjoy your pink slips that obama has just carved into stone for you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124755 Nov 9, 2012
Patriotic Warrior wrote:
“Nobody Wins”
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
AL, LRS, Justice Dale, rogue scholar Siouxsweetie and all you patriots, you fought the good fight. Nothing to be sad about. The sad part is they were always talking about repetition meant insanity. Well, they just proved how truly insane they really are. Of course you already knew that, without me saying it, so did they. The fact of the matter is, there is still the same pall over everything, like it was before.
Nothing changed!
At least when Romney was in it, there was a sense of anticipation in the air for a better tomorrow. A sort of electrical charge that something was finally going right, after so many, many months of doom and gloom. Especially after the ambassador and the Seals died. That showed his true colors, along with theirs being shown here tonight.
Now, that is even gone. Back to a feeling of revenge, not nourishment. Bitterness, envy, shame will eat them all up eventually, and from what I saw of you guys, you have the fear of God, character, strength, integrity, sense of humor, easy going ways, loyalty to one another, and to your country, even to the ones who fought you and treated you like dirt. You are the backbone of this country.
That's something to be proud of!
Whether they see it or not, a lot of this country has. I've talked to several people that have been here, reading here, and told me about it. That is why I came, just to see for myself what type of people are fighting this issue, to be talked about amongst so many.
So rest assured, your words did not fall upon deaf ears. They opened a lot of eyes, and as Patriotic Americans we will prevail. They may have won a battle, but they've yet to win the war.
SEMPER FI
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
They fought the good fight? What the hell did they do besides post here? I never heard any of you birthers mention what you did to try and get Romney elected.
And most birthers DID NOT fight the good fight here. I've never seen such disrespect for an elected official as what they did to Obama on this thread. Called him every foul name in the book, some so bad that I was warned by Topix every time I tried to reply by quoting their foul language. No insults were spared, even hitting the First lady in every possible foul manner, even her physique. And even calling Obama an usurper and gay, not a bad thing except that for birthers cave dwellers, it's the worst possible kind of insult. Had the campaign gone on a few days more, Obama's daughters would have been fair play. Disgusting lowest denominators, these birthers.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124756 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are people who do not attend mass weekly, real Catholics? I do not and I do not a Catholic in good standing. Anyone can claim to be anything but do they act live like a Catholic???
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you stop it. No REAL Catholic voted for Obama this time.
Yes, Colon Powell did ..... just two weeks before the election. Yep, he was just ONE of FIVE flag officers who did. Meanwhile 500 flag officers endorsed..... Mitt Romney!!!
Ye, Colon Powell would make a good, do nothing SecDef under Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124757 Nov 9, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
They fought the good fight? What the hell did they do besides post here? I never heard any of you birthers mention what you did to try and get Romney elected.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same thing we did. Encourage like thinkers to get out and vote.
Wrong again. Any patriotic American, Dem or Repub., would have encouraged ALL eligible voters, like or unlike thinkers, to vote, no matter what party they voted for. THAT is the essence of true patriots, true democracy, true Constitution lovers.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124758 Nov 9, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) ObamaCare is NOW the law of the land.
2) ObamaCare has been upheld by the Supreme Court.
3) ObamaCare would still be here even with Rmoney as pres.
4) Stop crying!!!!
1) ObamaCare WAS the law of the Land the day Obama signed in into law three years ago.
2) Yes, the USSC upheld most of it and there are other pending cases which will probably still erode ObamaCare.
3) Maybe so, but Romney would defund ObamaCare!
4) And you will cry when you start to get the same health care the VA hands out to our honored vets.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124759 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are people who do not attend mass weekly, real Catholics? I do not and I do not a Catholic in good standing. Anyone can claim to be anything but do they act live like a Catholic???<quoted text>
No, you stop it. No REAL Catholic voted for Obama this time.
Yes, Colon Powell did ..... just two weeks before the election. Yep, he was just ONE of FIVE flag officers who did. Meanwhile 500 flag officers endorsed..... Mitt Romney!!!
Ye, Colon Powell would make a good, do nothing SecDef under Obama.
ŕ
51% of catholics voted Obama. YOU can tell who, amongst these voters, are real or unreal catholics? You know this? You were wrong, dead wrong. Admit it.

And, grateful for a real genuine non-partisan source for these 500 flag officers. And give us some figures , while you're at it, as to whom the "grunts",** as you call them, were voting for.

** I like and respect grunts. Probably more than most officers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
very cute unuasual pix 4 min ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Mandela 68,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min WeWeWe 50,641
omnipods boxes for sale 33 min thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 33 min Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 8 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance