BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,511)

Showing posts 110,201 - 110,220 of173,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Tacky, nobody cares about what you don't know.
Talk about filling several warehouses
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Proverbs 3:5-10 KJV

Trust ... in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase:
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Kid Rock- Born Free (tribute to the military) <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

talking to my angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Enigma wrote:
The citizen is obliged in conscience NOT to follow the directives of civil authorities when they are 'contrary' to the demands of the moral order, to the fundamental rights of persons or the teachings of the Gospel.
Refusing obedience to civil authorities, when their demands are contrary to those of an upright conscience, finds its justification in the distinction between serving God & serving the 'political community'. "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar''s, and to God the things that are God's (Mt.22:21).
"We MUST obey God rather than men" (Acts 5:29)
When we citizens are under the oppression of a public authority which oversteps it's competence, we should still not refuse to give or do what is demanded of us by the common good.....but It is legitimate for us to defend our own rights & those of our fellow citizens against the 'abuse of authority' within the limits of the natural law & the Law of the Gospel.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your third or fourth consecutive spiteful, hateful and vengeful sore-loser post. May I suggest the following sentence, a sentence that would best resume what you should state, assuming you are as faithful to your constitution as you pretend to be?
"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VICTORY, MR. PRESIDENT"
So what jacqazz? He can make as many derogatory statements as he chooses. Why would anyone congratulate a known fraud, liar, inept birdbrain who has no clue what he's doing? No one with good and sound morals and values would. Tells us a lot about you jacqazz. LMAO pigeon
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Non-issue. The voters had to be registered before going to the polls. Voter impersonation simply doesn't happen. BTW, we don't have a voter ID law in CT but I have been asked for photo ID in every election in the past 20 years.
Indiana had it 4 years ago when Obama won and nut jobs claimed voter fraud then ....

True story. I was one of the few true and documented victims of voter fraud (or poll worker error) many years ago (more than 30)

I showed up to vote only to be told that I already had. The signature on the register was so illegible that no one was willing to say that the person was even attempting to sign my name (this was before they had a photocopy of my signature right there to compare)

It took me 5 hours to convince the officials that I hadn't voted and they allowed me to cast a ballot - but whether someone fraudulently voted in my place or just signed on the wrong line will never be known.

That said - Voter ID has been in effect here long enough that it has really become a non issue in terms of affecting turn out (bad news Tacky - any benefit for Republicans appears to be short term only)
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...and just who will identify 'those that hate our country'? You, Frank?
Oh, please tell us the criteria you would use.
Easy for Frank. Anyone who voted Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I want our country to prosper,Obama does not.
And you don't care. You want your country to go bankrupt just because you hate Obama. Traitor.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Bad news Birfoons - Oily declares "no new lawsuits". She still has 2 (that she'll bail on if the Court will let her without imposing sanctions) but it appears even "Lady Liberty" is calling it quits.(She must have realized that there is no more cash to be squeezed out of you lemmings)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that anybody that truly understands the market can make money. It's all a matter of buying low and selling high. I hope you were smart enough to do like me. I'm buying after this drop. Thank you Barack Obama!
I sold all of my stock six weeks ago. I made a 50% profit on my APPL stock which I had just bought in January.
But you seem to think it is great that the market is tanking? Just think of all those union school teachers would have their retirements in 401K accounts!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
His father was a natural born citizen of the United States as both of his parents, Mitt grandparents, were U.S. citizens.
And, if Mitt was not an American Natural Born Citizen, why did no one file a law suit?!?
Because dems have more important issues to debate. They could've debated George sr Romney's presidential bid as he was born in Mexico, but instead fought on the issues and slaughtered him based solely on the issues, NOT his place of birth. Same in 2012.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I am sick and tired of all these whinny azzed New Yorkers. They should have evacuated when the mayor told them too!!!!
Oh, that's Rev. Wright. Mayor Blooming Idiot never issued an evacuation order!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So what jacqazz? He can make as many derogatory statements as he chooses. Why would anyone congratulate a known fraud, liar, inept birdbrain who has no clue what he's doing? No one with good and sound morals and values would. Tells us a lot about you jacqazz. LMAO pigeon
I didn't crash as you hoped for, LOSER.

And I had the singular pleasure of witnessing Obama's brilliant victory whilst visiting your gracious country. Thank you.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am sick and tired of all these whinny azzed New Yorkers. They should have evacuated when the mayor told them too!!!!
Oh, that's Rev. Wright. Mayor Blooming Idiot never issued an evacuation order!!!
Where should they have evacuated to?

Would they be better off having evacuated to open land?

What is the effort involved in evacuating millions of people?

GET A BRAIN!!!

How's that blue state thing working for you?
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Bad news Birfoons - Oily declares "no new lawsuits". She still has 2 (that she'll bail on if the Court will let her without imposing sanctions) but it appears even "Lady Liberty" is calling it quits.(She must have realized that there is no more cash to be squeezed out of you lemmings)
But, but, "Learn to Read", birthers thought they were ahead 0-168. Why, they even thought that Detroit, at 0-4, won the world series!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

"COMPANIES PLAN MASSIVE LAYOFFS AS OBAMACARE BECOMES REALITY..."

....just as predicted and right on schedule.

You morons wanted this fool, now watch what he does to you.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your insane predictions. How about your Tuesday prediction? You not only suggested victory for hapless "lost-his-own-state-in-a- lanslide-Romney", noooo, you forecast doom and gloom for Obama. WRONG, LOSER. Say it, say "I was wrong" and write "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RE-ELECTION, MR. PRESIDENT".

so jaskazz....what are you going to say now? I hope you are the fist buttFK fired-lol!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>But, but, "Learn to Read", birthers thought they were ahead 0-168. Why, they even thought that Detroit, at 0-4, won the world series!
To quote Charlie Sheen - they were "uh WINNING"
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Whether they obeyed the evacuation order or not, these people still would have lost their houses, cars, furniture and some loved ones. Whether they evacuated or not, these people would still be freezing their asses off because of no roof over their heads, or no light or no heat. I am NOT sick and tired of their so-called "whining" as you call it, no, I am feeling so bad, so sorry for them, hoping their authorities and insurance companies will do right by them. I have some friends in Newark with a newborn to care for, no heat,no electricity, no phone for over a week now, and let me tell you, I feel for them, not that it's doing them any good. And my governemnt, except for sending a few line repair men, has done nothing. Shame on us.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
and PS : Congratualtions to all those people who, somehow, voted in such awful conditions, Repubs AND Dems. THAT is the essence of democracy.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How about, instead :
"I was wrong. I was off. I celebrated too fast. Congratulations to the re-elected president. I hope he can solve all of the big problems facing him, namely the Republican lower house that is bent on ruining the USA and the rest of the world just to spite Obama."
lol...

Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't crash as you hoped for, LOSER.
And I had the singular pleasure of witnessing Obama's brilliant victory whilst visiting your gracious country. Thank you.

You morons wanted this fool, now watch what he does to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,201 - 110,220 of173,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Torn Sak 1,073,062
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min voice of peace 67,550
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 1 hr omeomy 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 45,580
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,176
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 2 hr hands on AR 2
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 3 hr HUmy 7,563
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE