BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124700 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama's second term in office will be an even bigger failure than his first.
We know that is your wish. You don't care about your country, you just want the guy you hate to fail, even if it means ruination for you and the rest of the world. That is a BIG SPITE, and if you'll excuse me, not very patriotic.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#124701 Nov 9, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
For your brain?
That will never be known.
In regards to Obama, we still don't know and you can't prove what you think you know with a fraudulent birth certificate.
Tacky, nobody cares about what you don't know.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124702 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
4 more years for obama?
lol...what makes you think obama will make it through 4 more years? He has so much scandal and corruption, lies, and incompetence attached to him that he will likely resign at some point.
The only thing that happened tonight is that we are right back where we started with him. The gridlock is still there. Nothing has changed. He still is not a citizen of this country. He still has major problems with the economy and the fiscal cliff if he is stubborn will devastate this country. The debt he has created with nothing to show for it is the worst in the world. The inflation/stagflation to come will cripple everyone. obamacare will devastate the country again while reducing healthcare for seniors,...those who need it the most. He still has Israel and Iran to deal with, and likely will screw that up a million times worse than Benghazi. Our economy is toast. Jobs will leave as taxes go up. Interest rates will rise soon and cripple our budget. He can't get a budget passed because he is so stubborn and dumb. Our gas prices have doubled...he can't blame Bush for that...he cut the drilling. He corrupted our media. His 8% unemployment will only go higher soon and send jobs overseas. He has cut our military and they hate him.
Our deficits are over $1 Trillion/year with no end in sight. His QE's had no effect and we still have the debt. As soon as interest rates rise it will cause massive inflation and likely bankrupt the country. His next term as a lame duck will be a wasted 4 more years at best. More than likely he will screw it all up. In four more years if he is still here people will be screaming for him to leave.
I could go on and on, but there is no need. The hollow victory will devastate this country. He is the first president in history to get less votes in his second term than his first. The chance of him getting on Rushmore is a joke.
No, he will still go down in history as a failed president. He won today, but the entire country and world will lose because of him. He divided the country beyond repair. He crippled the country with debt that will devastate this country and will never be repaid.
Nope, tonight will be forgotten in a few days and all of his problems will still be there, with many more new ones to come. Only liberals are dumb enough to fall for obama. They have no clue of how bad he is as a leader. He may think a second term is what he wants, but he will age 20 years in the next 4. Now everyone will expect him to solve problems and work his ass off and we all know he does not do any of that. Nope, nothing has changed at all.
You wanted him. You got him. Many of you will find that getting a particular thing is not always as satisfying as wanting it. Now you have him. If he doesn't turn into an angry demanding dictator it will be amazing. As soon as he starts saying "I am the president" you will know what you have done.
lol!
More of your insane predictions. How about your Tuesday prediction? You not only suggested victory for hapless "lost-his-own-state-in-a- lanslide-Romney", noooo, you forecast doom and gloom for Obama. WRONG, LOSER. Say it, say "I was wrong" and write "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RE-ELECTION, MR. PRESIDENT".
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124703 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any dates for that Rasmussen poll? How about a link?!?
And News Corpse, who did their polling? Again, more opinion than a science.
<quoted text>
Hummm, the Huffington Post IS not Rasmussen and is therefore opinion and nothing more.
If any of you Republicans are smart enough to understand or accept statistics you may want to start following Nate Silver's 538 blog. He has accurately predicted all but one state in the last two presidential contests.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124704 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, DJIA BELOW 13,000 and still headed south! Thank you Libtards!!!
How deliriously happy you must be. DJIA is tankiing, it's bad for the nation, but it's made your day. How incredible.

Did you at least inform yourself as to why the DJIA is down, and down yesterday and no doubt today? It's mainly because of the Republican majority in the lower house that threatens to vote down any legislation or bill Obama sends to congress, and I mean ANY bill, just to spite him until the "cliff" deadline, December 15. This congress is just like you, Rogue, it's partisan to the hilt and does not give a hoot as Gingrich did not when he paralysed the whole country. These guys woved Obama would be a one-term president in November 2008. They lost. But they will do everything they can to trip him up and get even for his audacity and nerve of being re-elected.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124705 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
His father was a natural born citizen of the United States as both of his parents, Mitt grandparents, were U.S. citizens.
And, if Mitt was not an American Natural Born Citizen, why did no one file a law suit?!?
Because the Democratic party isn't populated by a bunch of ignorant gullible crazy fools! We can rely on policies for our candidate to win. You people are sadly forced to rely on fear and lies.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124706 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I was listening to Neal Bortz and he has a friend in the Tampa area which has a small business which "did have" 53 full time employees and 8 part timers. Well, he gave five of his full timers their pink slips. Oh, all five of them had "Obama" bumper stickers on their cars!!!
And the eight part timers, well, he notified them their hours will be cut back to 25 hours a week. Damn evil business owner!
Well, I guess he could send the jobs to .... China instead!
So you're telling one and all about this Republican business owner4 firing 5 employees because they had Obama bumper stickers. And you boast of this, you think the owner did the right thing?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124707 Nov 9, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
The President won the Catholic vote, Rogue. What Happened?
The Jewish vote was a landslide for the President as well.
BEWARE THE NEOCONS, A-hyuck!
I don't expect Rogue to pipe in on this one. Wrong again, how does he stand it?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#124708 Nov 9, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
DID THIS DIRTY TRICK GET OBAMA ELECTED?
President didn’t win single state that required Voter ID
By Aaron Klein @ WND
Did the suppression or lack of voter ID laws aid President Obama’s victory over Mitt Romney?
Obama did not win a single state that requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that require non-photo identification – Washington, Colorado, Ohio and Virginia. Those states accept as legitimate identification current utility bills, bank statements and paychecks.
Obama won several closely contested states that do not require any voter identification, including Minnesota, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nevada.
The states that Obama lost that do require photo identification do not traditionally vote Republican. Tennessee, for example, voted Democrat in the 1972, 1992 and 1996 presidential elections. Georgia, which also requires photo ID, voted Democrat in the 1976, 1980 and 1992 presidential elections.
In Colorado, where non-photo identification is accepted, a review by RedState.com showed irregular voting patterns, finding that 10 counties had a total registration ranging between 104 to 140 percent of the respective populations.
Non-issue. The voters had to be registered before going to the polls. Voter impersonation simply doesn't happen. BTW, we don't have a voter ID law in CT but I have been asked for photo ID in every election in the past 20 years.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124710 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Final poll:
Obama = WON
Rmoney = LOST
<quoted text>
I guess they have not noticed what the stock market has been doing for the past two days. Maybe they will when we go back into another recession early next year.
Conservatives believe that a rising tide lifts all boats where as Libytards think that they can pick and choose which businesses should prosper or fail and that that will improve the economy.
The truth is that anybody that truly understands the market can make money. It's all a matter of buying low and selling high. I hope you were smart enough to do like me. I'm buying after this drop. Thank you Barack Obama!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124711 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of weeks ago I ran into a Greek couple who had just bought a condo near Tampa. Yep, things got so bad in Greece they just checked their money of of their bank and moved here. I wonder were they will go when it gets to expensive for rich people here?!?
They are having the same problem in England. The super rich of France are moving to Merry 'Ole England and bringing their French Francs with them. You see, over taxing the rich only hurts the people who are not rich enough to .... move!!!!
If Greece is so badly off, how come this couple had enough money in the bank to move to Florida, a state that is much more expensive than Greece, buy a home there, again, at least twice as expensive as a house in Greece? And the French moving to England to avoid higher taxes, yet, where taxes are as high and at times higher than France, where the cost of living is definitely higher than France and where no self-respecting Frenchman would ever move to unless under the threat of sure death? Did you know that for every Frenchman who holidays in the UK, 15 Brits holiday in France? That for every Frenchman who buys property in the UK, 15 Brits buy property in France? Did you know...never mind. Some Frenchmen may move to Switzterland and Belgium, yes, but not the UK.

Where'd you get this info anyhow?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124712 Nov 9, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Non-issue. The voters had to be registered before going to the polls. Voter impersonation simply doesn't happen. BTW, we don't have a voter ID law in CT but I have been asked for photo ID in every election in the past 20 years.
Same here in Colorado. Everybody in Colorado was asked for their ID and Obama won here! So I guess the only person in America that got stupid was America Got Stupid. Either he's an idiot or he doesn't vote. My guess is he's an idiot AND he didn't vote!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124713 Nov 9, 2012
America Got Stupid and moved to Kentucky wrote:
Only in America ...
Correction - in America, like the rest of the free world, if you put forward a very weak candidate who can't seem to decide what he's running for and essentially puts forward a campaign of "I'm not the other guy" you run a real risk of losing the election - especially if your "supporters" and "slate" are running around the country alienating half of the electorate
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124714 Nov 9, 2012
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more stupid than I tell people.
lol
Jr. Trump inherited a fortune from Sr. Trump.
Same is true of Jr. Romney inherited a fortune from Sr. Romney.
You must be a Frank Luntz believer.
Svengali Luntz changed Estate Tax to Death Tax so people like you will endorse it.
It only applies to Millionaires and Billionaires.
lol
Trump is a front for money launderers. HAS to be. How could anyone so stupid achieve such financial success? Following his idiotic behaviour in the Obama BC affair, I expect the mob to drop him any day now and appoint one his idiot sons or daughters as the new CEO.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124715 Nov 9, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Tacky, nobody cares about what you don't know.
Talk about filling several warehouses
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124716 Nov 9, 2012

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Proverbs 3:5-10 KJV

Trust ... in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase:
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Kid Rock- Born Free (tribute to the military) <3

talking to my angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Enigma wrote:
The citizen is obliged in conscience NOT to follow the directives of civil authorities when they are 'contrary' to the demands of the moral order, to the fundamental rights of persons or the teachings of the Gospel.
Refusing obedience to civil authorities, when their demands are contrary to those of an upright conscience, finds its justification in the distinction between serving God & serving the 'political community'. "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar''s, and to God the things that are God's (Mt.22:21).
"We MUST obey God rather than men" (Acts 5:29)
When we citizens are under the oppression of a public authority which oversteps it's competence, we should still not refuse to give or do what is demanded of us by the common good.....but It is legitimate for us to defend our own rights & those of our fellow citizens against the 'abuse of authority' within the limits of the natural law & the Law of the Gospel.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#124718 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your third or fourth consecutive spiteful, hateful and vengeful sore-loser post. May I suggest the following sentence, a sentence that would best resume what you should state, assuming you are as faithful to your constitution as you pretend to be?
"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VICTORY, MR. PRESIDENT"
So what jacqazz? He can make as many derogatory statements as he chooses. Why would anyone congratulate a known fraud, liar, inept birdbrain who has no clue what he's doing? No one with good and sound morals and values would. Tells us a lot about you jacqazz. LMAO pigeon
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124719 Nov 9, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Non-issue. The voters had to be registered before going to the polls. Voter impersonation simply doesn't happen. BTW, we don't have a voter ID law in CT but I have been asked for photo ID in every election in the past 20 years.
Indiana had it 4 years ago when Obama won and nut jobs claimed voter fraud then ....

True story. I was one of the few true and documented victims of voter fraud (or poll worker error) many years ago (more than 30)

I showed up to vote only to be told that I already had. The signature on the register was so illegible that no one was willing to say that the person was even attempting to sign my name (this was before they had a photocopy of my signature right there to compare)

It took me 5 hours to convince the officials that I hadn't voted and they allowed me to cast a ballot - but whether someone fraudulently voted in my place or just signed on the wrong line will never be known.

That said - Voter ID has been in effect here long enough that it has really become a non issue in terms of affecting turn out (bad news Tacky - any benefit for Republicans appears to be short term only)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124720 Nov 9, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...and just who will identify 'those that hate our country'? You, Frank?
Oh, please tell us the criteria you would use.
Easy for Frank. Anyone who voted Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124721 Nov 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I want our country to prosper,Obama does not.
And you don't care. You want your country to go bankrupt just because you hate Obama. Traitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr red and right 1,144,595
do want to be an artist? 2 hr ARTIST LINE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 5 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 7 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 8 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News