BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194491 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124769 Nov 9, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
I wonder if Obama will swing by Israel while he is in the neighborhood?
Obama to visit Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand
Less than two weeks after his re-election, President Barack Obama will become the first U.S. president to visit the once pariah nation of Myanmar, drawing attention to the country's shift to democracy and highlighting what his administration regards as a marquee foreign policy achievement.
By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press
http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2019644...
I wonder if the Lifer thinks that Myanmar, Cambodia, and Thailand are in the neighborhood of Israel.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124770 Nov 9, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>You think it's prejudice against Mormons? If that's the case, why did so many Republican incumbents lose their seats? Why did 3 states vote for marriage equality and one voted against a ban? The majority of voters want to move this country forward and not back to the 1950s.
Mormons have really big coat tails
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124771 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
Where did you study?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#124772 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is the percentage of Louisiana's population of the USA? And you figure it's the only state that is in step?
Several states have opted out.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124773 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
You're even more ignorant than I thought. Learned perversion? You think that gays choose to be gay in order to be discriminated against? You think that gays choose their sexual preference in order to be executed in repressive regimes? You think that gays, up until we got some kind of enlightenment in the last 30 years, chose to be shunned, mocked and discriminated against? You think that one chooses his or her sexual preferences? What kind of loser are you anyways? YOU are the learned perverter, not they.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124774 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Not in Louisiana! GFY Pops.
Glad to hear it - so all the "business closings due to Obamacare" won't impact you
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124775 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Several states have opted out.
How many? Which ones?

Incidentally, Obamacare was almost a carbon copy of Romney's Mass health care plan. Why'd he promise to dismantle a carbon copy of HIS plan?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124776 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Louisiana! GFY Pops.
Oh, nobody cares about those toothless inbreds in Louisiana. Go back to your single wide mansion.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124777 Nov 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you study?
Study?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124778 Nov 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Promoting gayness is forward? Man, you're sick. Being gay is a learned perversion.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you study?
Study?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124779 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Study?
One doesn't just pick up a "learned perversion" through osmosis
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124780 Nov 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>One doesn't just pick up a "learned perversion" through osmosis
Although recent studies do suggest that falling asleep to Faux News can have nasty side effects
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124781 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How many? Which ones?
Incidentally, Obamacare was almost a carbon copy of Romney's Mass health care plan. Why'd he promise to dismantle a carbon copy of HIS plan?
Yep, Rmoney was pretty much just a flip-flopper. On Tuesday, he flopped when he should have flipped.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124782 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
à
51% of catholics voted Obama. YOU can tell who, amongst these voters, are real or unreal catholics? You know this? You were wrong, dead wrong. Admit it.
And, grateful for a real genuine non-partisan source for these 500 flag officers. And give us some figures , while you're at it, as to whom the "grunts",** as you call them, were voting for.
** I like and respect grunts. Probably more than most officers.
If you do not go to church once a week, you are not a real Catholic!
Actually I posted that a few days ago about the 500 flag officers.
Next, I do not call people "grunts", that is Terri Tunna who does.
And isn't that funny that you respect grunts but Terri Tunna doesn't .... unless they voted for Obama.
And there are two types of respect. One you are, by your rank, given, and the one your earn. Just like police officers.

500 ADMIRALS, GENERALS ENDORSE ROMNEY
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/05...

Now Jacques, show me the names of the flag officers who endorsed .... Obama!!!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#124783 Nov 9, 2012
CANADA: Muslims offended, Canadian Military on high alert!

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/08/cana...

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#124784 Nov 9, 2012
Watch the CBC commies get their panties in a wad over this “shocking” video.

CBC contacted the Canadian military for an explanation about the video and the head of the Royal Canadian Air Force, Lt.-Gen. Yvan Blondin, said that last week he requested an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the video.”Although I can’t comment on the details of this incident while the CFNIS is conducting its independent investigation, I express my apologies to those who may feel offended, and reaffirm my commitment to take any possible administrative, disciplinary or corrective actions that may be warranted.”
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124785 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
And isn't that funny that you respect grunts but Terri Tunna doesn't .... unless they voted for Obama.
And there are two types of respect. One you are, by your rank, given, and the one your earn. Just like police officers.
Thomas,

Why are you avoiding answering my questions concerning the effort involved to evacuate 8 million people from NYC?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124786 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Right, and their endorsements were obviously asked for. Did Obama, as president, seek such endorsements from any or all officers? Is this list a list of retired officers btw? If active, is is legal? And, so, they backed Romney. Do you think the whole nation should do like them because they are military?

Terri can say all she wants about grunts, that is her affair. I don't necessarily agree with her on anything and everything, but that doesn't mean I can't be courteous about it. BTW, you still have not understood why she she addressed you the way she does, do you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124787 Nov 9, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
CANADA: Muslims offended, Canadian Military on high alert!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/08/cana...
Good, that they are offenced. Screw 'em.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124788 Nov 9, 2012
I wonder if Obama will swing by Israel while he is in the neighborhood?
Obama to visit Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand
Less than two weeks after his re-election, President Barack Obama will become the first U.S. president to visit the once pariah nation of Myanmar, drawing attention to the country's shift to democracy and highlighting what his administration regards as a marquee foreign policy achievement.
By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press
http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2019644 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more, Rogue, you demonstrate how geography is not your strong suit. Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand are in Israel's
neighbourhood? How about 4,200 miles apart?
Even if he was in the neighbourhood, why should Obama stop to see Ayatolah Netanyahu who tried to bully the US into approving a strike on Iran? Why should Obama deign to visit an ingrate whose country is 95% dependent on US aid to survive and yet treats it like its vassal? Yes, strongly support Israel, not Netanyahu.
Once more, Jacques, you demonstrate how geography is not your strong suit. Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand and Israel are all on the same continent of Asia!!!
It is 8,600 miles from DC to Myanmar, another 4,200 to Israel and another 6,000 back to DC. Sooooo, in away, Israel is just 1,600 miles different from a round trip to Myanmar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min CrunchyBacon 100,291
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,263,176
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 min Dream Crystal 442
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 26 min Dream Crystal 1,196
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,347
Truly evil folks 1 hr reality is a crotch 4
abby7-30-15 3 hr Kuuipo 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages