BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124675 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
who has the birth certificate? time to bring it out...
Isn't the losing presidential candidate the son of a Mexican? What about that? But, not unlike his Mexican father who ran for the presidency, no contestation naeded, the point if moot. lol, he LOST. Oh, what about all those planned celebrations in Boston, fireworks etc that had to be taken down, unexploded, ha ha? And, oh, he was slaughtered in his own state, as was hoodlum 24-hour gun purchase Ryan in his home state too. Time to eat your own slop, losers.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#124676 Nov 9, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't she disbarred?
Nope.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#124677 Nov 9, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great idea! Think she’d accept?
That my friend is more power than the Presidency.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124678 Nov 9, 2012
wojar wrote:
Let's hear it BirfoonLady.
"Our Father ...."
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you don't muck with GOD, he will get you! He has already started!
YOU mucked with god. YOU associated Him with birthers and tea partyers. If ever there was blasphemy and sacrilege, this is IT. And if there is a God, he is obviously democrat. For our LOSER| American er hmm communist Lady, please entone "our father". Thank you.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124679 Nov 9, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
DID THIS DIRTY TRICK GET OBAMA ELECTED?
President didnÂ’t win single state that required Voter ID
By Aaron Klein @ WND

Did the suppression or lack of voter ID laws aid President ObamaÂ’s victory over Mitt Romney?

Obama did not win a single state that requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that require non-photo identification – Washington, Colorado, Ohio and Virginia. Those states accept as legitimate identification current utility bills, bank statements and paychecks.

Obama won several closely contested states that do not require any voter identification, including Minnesota, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nevada.

The states that Obama lost that do require photo identification do not traditionally vote Republican. Tennessee, for example, voted Democrat in the 1972, 1992 and 1996 presidential elections. Georgia, which also requires photo ID, voted Democrat in the 1976, 1980 and 1992 presidential elections.

In Colorado, where non-photo identification is accepted, a review by RedState.com showed irregular voting patterns, finding that 10 counties had a total registration ranging between 104 to 140 percent of the respective populations.
Math test. If your State voted Democrat in 3 of the last 10 elections (not counting 2012 - 3 of 11 if you do) how many times did it go Republican? If 70 percent of the time doesn't make you a "traditional Republican State", what does?

(But it is good to know that voter IDs did their job where enacted)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#124681 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques,

And now today out comes Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.(D-Ill.) seeking a plea bargain with prosecutors for campaign finance irregularities which include, but are not limited to, the purchase of a $4o,ooo dollar Rolex watch for a secret female harlot.
I hope he goes to prison, Jacques.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124682 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
say goodbye obama...you are toast now.
http://www.wnd.com/
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee.
A tripling of the profanity coming up now, wojar, with added slurs. It's all this loser Guru and his ilk have.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124683 Nov 9, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
We the People decided.
Sorry, loser.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>yes the citizens did, and all will pay for it!
Me, I can't be touched, either way, made sure of that.
Ha ha, you've been touched in so many ways. I can see the lobotomy scar from here. How it must suck to be such a humongous loser and yet, dare to show your face here. Got that bell tied around your neck to warn the populace of your approaching hulk^
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124685 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
We've just lost the nation folks, quit working NOW.
How about, instead :

"I was wrong. I was off. I celebrated too fast. Congratulations to the re-elected president. I hope he can solve all of the big problems facing him, namely the Republican lower house that is bent on ruining the USA and the rest of the world just to spite Obama."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124686 Nov 9, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
Well America is fudged! Four more years of high unemployment, trillions drained from America with nothing to show for it! Oh yay! Enjoy your lame duck POTUS! He's getting reading to shaft you twits royally! Good luck with that! More minorities will have less jobs than any Americans and he won't be happy until he dissolves the middle class! Hope you Oblama twits are amounted them!
In other words, you wish Obama bad luck. You don't want him to succeed on the sole grounds that you don't like him. And you call yourself a patriot?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124687 Nov 9, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>jost a lull, Obamaville will burn.
You hope, don't you? Traitor.
Toby

Northfield, NJ

#124688 Nov 9, 2012
Weird stories about birth certificates and illegitimate Mugabe's son, Barry Mugabe, who was conceived by raping a 32 blond white women during the 60's and when the Muslim religious groups wanted to stone her to death, she escaped with her son to an island paradise in Indonesia. Sounds like a Spielberg Lincoln hollywood fable.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124689 Nov 9, 2012
Guru wrote:
yep wojo...you won. if you call that winning. because it will be a huge negative for this country.
he has failed in his first term, and will fail far worse in this one to come.
but you'll have to experience it for yourself, and you will.
And you wrote :

"Guru wrote:
Romney will win and win BIG!
The cowardly MSM will not admit any of this, and never will. They will go down with obama.
That is my call. Romney will win and win big!"

You're not a man. You're a pile of dishonest dishonourable crap who won't admit he was wrong, was way off. Suggested confession for you :

"I apologize for all that filthy language I used on Obama. Obama won big. I was wrong all the way. Barack Obama is a real American who was just re-elected to a second term. Congratulations, MR. PRESIDENT."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124690 Nov 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody, you haven't left. Now we have four more years. Yep, but what have you decided? If they loved the last four years, they are certain to love the net four years.
Yep, four more years of corruption. And forty more years of recession.
And bingo, so much for your spiteful wish, Rogue. You want your nation in the dumpster just so you can be right. I don't understand. I hated it when my current prime minister was elected as I can't stand him and his party. Yet, damn it, am I nuts or what? I still wished at the time, and still do, that he would nevertheless succeed as MY P.M., not bring the nation down just because I don't like him.|If he fails, I fail. If Obama succeeds, YOU succeed and you can still vote Republican in 2016, Rogue. Won't do you much good, though, Hillary will win it with one of the Castro twins as V.P. and future president. Castro president, ha ha, that should finish you off.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124691 Nov 9, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter at this point. Can you say "electoral landslide"???
Congratulations, Terry.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#124692 Nov 9, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations to us! Now, if we can get our Republican congress to actually do something FOR the country, it should be a very good four years!
PS for you, Terry.

You are a true patriot and American citizen, respectful of the Constitution. Why? Because, had Romney won, you would have accepted it with grace and class and wished him every success. THAT, to me , is what you fought for when you served. Birthers and tea partyers need to understand that. Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#124693 Nov 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How about, instead :
"I was wrong. I was off. I celebrated too fast. Congratulations to the re-elected president. I hope he can solve all of the big problems facing him, namely the Republican lower house that is bent on ruining the USA and the rest of the world just to spite Obama."
Odumbo has raped this country and I believe rapist should automatically receive the death penalty.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#124694 Nov 9, 2012
wojar wrote:
Let's hear it BirfoonLady.
"Our Father ...."
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like "Our Father" is a democrat ha ha
Oh Lord, forgiven them for they know not what they do.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#124695 Nov 9, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to move on.
The place of birth cannot be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate.
Besides, we must keep hope alive, right?
The birth certificate is not fraudulent.

Only birther "experts"---who have not proved that they are really experts, and who certainly have not proved that they are fair and impartial say that there is anything wrong with the image of Obama's birth certificate.

The birther "experts" include Paul Irey, who has repeatedly claimed that Obama did not attend Columbia College, despite the fact that Columbia University has stated that Obama did attend (and that he graduated). And they include Doug Vogt, who claims to have found the original altar of Abraham. It is such "experts" as these that the birthers rely on for their case.

There are many real experts who say that there is nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, including John Woodman, who happens to be a member of the Tea Party and who dislikes Obama and Obama's policies, but shows that the birther "experts" are wrong. They also include Ivan Zatkovich, who was hired by WND to examine the image of Obama's birth certificate, and when he submitted his report that there was nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, WND simply did not publish it.

As for Sheriff Joe and his posse:

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

and

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...

It is clear that rational conservatives do not believe the "birth certificate was forged" claims. Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review certainly do not.

And the conservative secretary of state of Arizona asked Hawaii to confirm that Obama was born there and to confirm specified facts on Obama's birth certificate. Hawaii did, stating that it compared the image of Obama's birth certificate with the file copy (which is an additional confirmation that there was a file copy BTW) and that Obama was born there and that the facts match.

The secretary of state of Arizona accepted this confirmation and ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in Arizona in November, and he was--and he was on the ballot in ALL the states (and he won both the electoral college vote and the popular vote by more than two and a half million votes). This indicates that the conservative secretary of state of Arizona does not believe the claims that the birth certificate is forged (including those of Sheriff Joe) and that he does believe the officials in Hawaii.

How do we know that there is a birth certificate for Obama in the files in Hawaii and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii??

The first way is the short form birth certificate. That was created by a clerk copying the information off of the original document in the files. If there were no document, there could be no short form birth certificate. Hawaii has confirmed that it sent a short form birth certificate (COLB) to Obama.

The second way is that Hawaii said that there is, several times, under both Republican and Democrat governors.

The third reason is that the current director of health of Hawaii stated in a letter that she had seen the long form birth certificate being created by photocopying onto security paper the original document that was in the files.

The fourth reason is that the existence of Obama's birth certificate in 1961 is proven by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii in 1961 by the DOH of Hawaii. Only the DOH could send those notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the papers, and the DOH sent only sent those notices for children whom it had issued birth certificates for.

Would you like me to post the citations of the confirmations by the officials in Hawaii?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124696 Nov 9, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I do have a link and dates, but why do you need to see it? You followed Rasmussen religiously and believed wholeheartedly Romney would win big. Now you, Fox and Romney know Rasmussen was full of shit.
I myself followed the Huff Post model which was there every day for all to see right on up to Election Day. They didn’t get all the states right by accident Rogue nor were the dealing with gut feelings.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/simon-jackman/p... @pollster
I followed the NY Times blog by Nate Silver. I highly recommend following Nate. Nate got all 50 states right in the presidential race, assuming Florida holds for Obama. AND he only got one state political race wrong! In 2008 Nate got 49 states and D.C. right. There is no better political statistition than Nate Silver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min sonicfilter 1,111,077
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 5 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••