BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#124624 Nov 8, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
A layoff is tough enough for employees to deal with, imagine hearing the crushing news that your office is shutting down just before Thanksgiving and Christmas…
But what about the exact numerical address?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124625 Nov 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about the exact numerical address?
I'm pretty sure that the EXACT NUMERICAL ADDRESS is:

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#124626 Nov 8, 2012
Gary Ridgeway wrote:
<quoted text>
The Green River Killer attended church weekly, I guess that makes him a REAL Christian.
He killed fewer innocents than Obama's drones.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#124627 Nov 8, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Final poll:
Obama = WON
Rmoney = LOST
America lost, for some unfathomable reason, dimwitted libs just can't see it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#124628 Nov 8, 2012
Well, look at the buttflappers living it up. On the downside for you though is that now his days are numbered.

How to become President.

1. Lie you azz off
2. Have the media outlets cover for you
3. Rely on the stupidity of the masses (flappers)
4. Run the dirtiest campaign possible
5. Say "Forward"

Truely pathetic of this Nation to re-elect such an obvious imbecile. As I've said before; the man should be tried for treason, as well as a couple of others. Enjoy your victory flappers and I'll enjoy crossing off the days.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#124629 Nov 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
wojar wrote:
"Did you ever study statistics in college?"
====
<quoted text>
Did you understand any of it?
<quoted text>
I thought you died, I guess the medics were able to pull you back from the brink. Hopefully now you'll stop drinking so much.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#124630 Nov 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your fantasy statistics. RU doing well in fantasy football?
Don't play, but I've won the office pool twice this year already. thanks for your interest.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#124631 Nov 8, 2012
Maude wrote:
Bill Clinton campaigned for OBAMA for one reason, so that OBAMA puts Hillarys name in for the SUPREME COURT. Mark my words you heard it here first.
Wasn't she disbarred?
KCS

Burbank, CA

#124632 Nov 8, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
America lost, for some unfathomable reason, dimwitted libs just can't see it.
We can see that you lost the election and your mind. Fox news is imploding, and the Republican party is a hollow shell of the juggernaut it used to be.That's what you get for bending over for the TEA PARTY.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#124633 Nov 8, 2012
Maude wrote:
Bill Clinton campaigned for OBAMA for one reason, so that OBAMA puts Hillarys name in for the SUPREME COURT. Mark my words you heard it here first.
God help us all! More! She's as radical at Oshite!
KCS

Burbank, CA

#124634 Nov 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
Well, look at the buttflappers living it up. On the downside for you though is that now his days are numbered.
How to become President.
1. Lie you azz off
5. Say "Forward"
Truely pathetic of this Nation to re-elect such an obvious imbecile. As I've said before; the man should be tried for treason, as well as a couple of others. Enjoy your victory flappers and I'll enjoy crossing off the days.
Democrats learned to play the game better than your old white man party. So be it. You'll always be the king of the swamp.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#124635 Nov 8, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't she disbarred?
Wrong Hilary will be the next President. Maybe by then you will actually have re-tooled your old tired party. Hope you got a look at Romney's campaign headquaters after the election, Was that fun ar what?

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#124636 Nov 8, 2012
Las Cruces retiree wrote:
I made a mistake on an earlier post. I suggested that Obama release his college records and force Trump to donate 5 million to charity. I thought that the college records would indicate that the president of the USA was admitted to Columbia as a foreign student.
This would then support Sheriff Joe's investigation and impeachment proceedings would begin.
Sorry. I was not thinking properly. If Obama was impeached, Joe Bite Me would become president and that is unacceptable.
All seems kinda pointless, now. Doesn't it?

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#124637 Nov 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
How to become President.
1. Lie you azz off
5. Say "Forward"
Sounds like you need a hobby; something to take your mind off your problems. You DO realize the election is over. Time to move on. You don't have to like the outcome of the election, but why make yourself miserable for the next four years?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#124640 Nov 8, 2012
Jacques,
Apparently the consensus among devout Muslims is that music, musical instuments, singing and dancing is considered 'halaal', or sinful.
It is strictly forbidden in fundamental Islam with the exception of the tambourine accompanied by a belly dancer.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#124641 Nov 8, 2012
Jacues,
I meant that music is considered 'haraam', or sinful.
'Halal' is that which is admissable.
loose
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124642 Nov 8, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We all lost November 4,2008 when Obama decided to push his radical left wing agenda on all of us. Now, he is going to double down,without having to face the consequences of his actions.
Lol, being extemely pro business, lowering taxes and running three wars is radical left wing in Frank's fantasy land.

Barack Obama is far from left wing.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#124644 Nov 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooking data books only fools Libtards like you. Why did you change in the late 1070's from believing in a Little Ice Age to Global Warming? You do know about the University of Colorado's long standing investigation of long term weather don't you. And they are currently a proponent of Global Warming (Climate Change) right now. But did they THINK that way back in 1977???
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Read it and weep you Idiotard hypocrite!!!! Yep, the Idiotards of UC at Boulder, CO believed in the up and coming next Little Ice Age back in ..... 1977. The Solar Cycle #19 (late 1950's was the most active (hottest) cycle EVER RECORDED and started the Global Warming trend of the last half of the Twentieth Century.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle_19
Solar Cycle #19 last only 10.5 years. Short cycels, less than 11.1 years, are an indication that the following cycle will also be hotter.
Compared to Solar Cycle #23 which was extra long and the current solar cycle is the coldest solar cycle in 90 years. There is a delay factor of 5-7 year between a change in the cycle and temperature trends here on earth. Solar Cycle #23 peaked in 2001 but it was not until 2007 that the Earth started to cool down!!!
I didn't change at all. My belief in science, facts and education has never waivered. I hope you and everyone in the Republican party continue to deny science and mathematics. It makes it that much easier to crush you in elections. Please continue to embrace ignorance. It suits you.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#124646 Nov 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is sad. How can their be over 50 million people who hate our country? Are they all just prejudiced against Mormons? Our country lost from the start. We all lost four years ago,and now our nation is a two time loser. Our country deserves better.
Frank, you have allowed your imagination to run wild since Obama was inaugurated so I’m afraid it is you who appear to be lost.

I believe the final tally is over 61 million of your fellow American citizens whom you assume hate their country. Fact is they love their country every bit as much as you think you do which is why they rejected Mitt Romney.

I’m sure you’ll note that some stayed in lines as long as eight hours for love of country and to ensure Romney’s policies however vague would never be enacted….. LOL

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#124647 Nov 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Here in Washington they have only counted about two thirds of the ballots. Most of these elections are decided by one percent of the vote. How can they be decided when only two thirds of the ballots have been counted? One half of one percent margin would be equivalent to one vote out of two hundred ballots.
Well Frank, for the same reason they called California the second the polls closed. Because every poll had Romney down by 20.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bluestater 1,191,841
No Camping at Dead's Last Shows 3 min Adebola 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min adamski 51,527
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,557
abby03-02-15 5 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
amy 3-3-15 7 hr Mister Tonka 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board