BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
110,081 - 110,100 of 177,253 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are people who do not attend mass weekly, real Catholics? I do not and I do not a Catholic in good standing. Anyone can claim to be anything but do they act live like a Catholic???
Never min all that. You predicted that catholics would vote against Romney. As per ALL your predictions : WRONG. All catholics that voted did so 51% for Obama.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Our country lost.
Everyone knows you have been a lifelong traitor to our great nation by accepting your taxpayer-funded compensation and benefits for more than twenty years while doing nothing and ACCOMPLISHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You are worse than a welfare mother with eight children by twelve fathers.
Now you prove yourself to be unpatriotic by your unwillingness to accept “The Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” according to the election scheme laid out by our brilliant Founders and Framers in our sacred Constitution.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacqves,
If I could sum up the election results in a few short, succint words it would be this:
Ignorance is bliss.
loose
I agree. Meaning that the 49% that voted Romney are the most blissful of all.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
This thread today has been one long, sad pity party for Rogue Bumpkin.
Not to mention Frank, Sioux, LRS, Guru, G.B. of Kentucky, American er hmm commie Lady, Rush, Loose, etc. Look up their election predictions , ha ha, and their foul filthy language.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Wojo and Poopo's guru Nate Siverman has stuck hid finger in the win and says Obama will win.
Nate is fancied by Wojo and Poopo as he poo-poos Rasmussen. I guess we will see within 36 hours who is smarter!!!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Rougie, who is smarter?
Ha ha, wojar, hell will freeze over before you get a reply from Rogue on that one.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

#121,262
Guru wrote:
Terri, quite [the poster really means QUIT but spelling and education are not his long suit] trying to fake it. You won't even be around in 8 more days. And neither will obama, the biggest coward and the worst president in the history of this country.
YOU ARE CORRECT.
I’ve been too busy celebrating the many victories of our TRUE [not tea crumpet] ultra-conservative Republicans here in Du Page County, where we swept to office in most of the important offices.
I see the obsessive juveniles who lacked the smarts to go to junior college are continuing their pre-election rants that are irrelevant as they decry “The Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” as expressed under the election scheme developed by this great nation’s Founders and Framers.
Despite serious differences with respect to policy, true patriots have accepted “The Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE.’” All the others are the peasant class – little crybabies whining because they lacked the common sense to read the mood of this great nation.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still having problems here in Flroida. On major polling station in a heavily Democrat area closed it's doors and would not allow the public to view the counting process.
Why is it almost always DEMOCRATS that are vilolating the rules???
<quoted text>
Baseless?
In addition, there were numerous other disturbing irregularities reported at polls across St. Lucie County including the doors to polling places being locked when the polls closed, in direct violation of Florida law, thereby preventing the public from witnessing the procedures used to tabulate results. The St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections office clearly ignored proper rules and procedures, and the scene at the Supervisor's office last night could only be described as complete chaos. Given the hostility and demonstrated incompetence of the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections, we believe it is critical that a full hand recount of the ballots take place in St. Lucie County. We will continue to fight to ensure every vote is counted properly and fairly, and accordingly will pursue all legal means necessary.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics...
Hang it up, Rogue. Put a sock in it. You lost fair and square. And that website of yours is a heavily-biased one. Obama and his handlers totally outstmarted old-fashioned typerwrier-era Romney and his Ryan-type handlers. YOU LOST. Just accept it as most dems on this site would've accepted the verdict if Romney had won.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

The really great thing about being ignorant and uneducated is that one doesn't have to worry about the messy facts and reality. Instead one can live content in a pretend world consistent with one's prejudices and undocumented beliefs.
The "birther"-tea crumpets have taken this to an unusually high level.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Wojo and Poopo's guru Nate Siverman has stuck hid finger in the win and says Obama will win.
Nate is fancied by Wojo and Poopo as he poo-poos Rasmussen. I guess we will see within 36 hours who is smarter!!!
<quoted text>
Ha ha, wojar, hell will freeze over before you get a reply from Rogue on that one.
BTW, Nate is an alumnus of The University of Chicago, where real mathematics is taught as a serious subject -- the Queen of the Sciences.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Okay Jacques, here is another case again by Democrats. I bet you can not find a similar case were REPUBLICANS kicked DEMOCRAT monitors out!!!
Sure, a judge ordered them back in .... but hours went by without any monitoring!!!
POLITICS
PENN. JUDGE ORDERS REINSTATEMENT OF GOP ELECTION MONITORS ALLEGEDLY KICKED OUT BY DEMS
November 6, 2012 by Madeleine Morgenstern
A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Republican election officials be reinstated at Philadelphia polling sites after they were allegedly forcibly removed or denied entry by Democratic officials, Fox News reported.
The Philadelphia Republican Party said in a memo obtained by the Washington Examiner that a number of its polling inspectors were thrown out by Democratic head election judges Tuesday morning and replaced with Democrats.
One Republican official told Fox News “just under 70&#8243; of its election monitors were denied entry, including one who was “shoved out of the polling place.”
“For this many inspectors to be ejected from polling places is rare, even for Philadelphia,” the official said.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/penn-judge-or...
theblaze.com ? Tha's all you've got? You know what blaze.com is? And FoxNews? Give us some reputable sites, as no respected news source has even mentioned this.

YOU LOST, Rogue. Accept it and carry on.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Enigma - Return To Innocence

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"SADLY, you don't even know that Obama NEVER taught at The Law School. Perhaps that was not covered in your fantasy real estate infomercials."
====
Guru wrote:
I know all about it. That is old news. The students did not like him and his ratings were the poorest of all of them The number one complaint was that he didn't teach anything. His classes were useless, and the student ratings were the poorest of all but two others about of about a hundred profs, which he wasn't one. he was never a Prof, and you should know this. He was a glorified TA, that is it.
You can argue all you want. But you have been so schooled by me that you are just not worth my wasting my intellect and time on you.
Enjoy your wipeout tomorrow. That will be as much about obama's rejection as well as your own.
Sorry to be so blunt. But it is the truth.
Sadly, the juvenile poster still believes that Obama taught at Harvard. Of course, that is not the most important FACT that the poster has gotten wrong in the past three days.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
People that hate our country should not get to vote,they should move to North Korea or Somalia.
...and just who will identify 'those that hate our country'? You, Frank?

Oh, please tell us the criteria you would use.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In Washington State,there are still over 700,000 ballots that have not been counted. If Obama received 1,169,000 votes and Romney received 1,112,000 votes,then 700,000 could easily change the outcome.
You do NOT get it. Voter prediction in the early stages pretty much uses the same dynamics as polls. Polls will take a representative 1,000 people surveyed and come up with a result that is right 99% of the time.

Anyhow, you are so dense. With700,000 still to tally, if there is a change, it will be reflected in the end result and the Repub will have won. You can always dream on. As for the presidential, Repub pundits were already sweating on tv one hour after the polls closed. They knew Romney had lost from the first 5% of votes cast.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It looks like the stock market likes how the election is going!
rube likes to have it all ways!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
#121,262
<quoted text>
YOU ARE CORRECT.
I’ve been too busy celebrating the many victories of our TRUE [not tea crumpet] ultra-conservative Republicans here in Du Page County, where we swept to office in most of the important offices.
I see the obsessive juveniles who lacked the smarts to go to junior college are continuing their pre-election rants that are irrelevant as they decry “The Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” as expressed under the election scheme developed by this great nation’s Founders and Framers.
Despite serious differences with respect to policy, true patriots have accepted “The Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE.’” All the others are the peasant class – little crybabies whining because they lacked the common sense to read the mood of this great nation.
...eating crow? no, not crow. Rent increases for you guys is what is coming. The "privilege" of obama is the price you will now pay to me and many others who hold the gold and make the rules when it comes to jobs and pricing. Here is the takeaway for you: never bite the hand that feeds you. You will understand that soon enough.

I can live anywhere, can you? I do not need to work, do you?

This is just the beginning for you. You guys want it....that is fine with me. We will let you take it over for awhile. We'll see how that goes for ya. You will be moving in with your parents again soon enough.

So here is what you now have...

job creation. how do you do that without money? dems creating JOBS-lol!!
infrastructure is crumbling- FIX IT!
$TRILLIONS in debt- PAY IT!
national security issues- DO IT!
jobs will now shift all over the world- your jobs- deal with it!
race riots- DEAL WITH IT!
watch Greece- that us all YOURS NOW!
inflation- DEAL WITH IT!
your generation's propensity for drugs, tweet-addiction-lol, and all of that- DEAL WITH THAT TOO!

LOL!

...the list goes on and on. I am glad that you and obama volunteered for the job. Now it is all yours Terri.- so FIX IT!

...the rest of us will sit back and watch the show. Winning an election means more that one night's celebrations. Now you have all the responsibility to fix all of this and then some.

By the way your rent increase is due on the 1st. PAY ME!

lol! Good luck with that!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country lost.
YOU lost and can't come to terms with it. Just hope instead that Obama will do a good job. It's in YOUR interest, in your country's interest and the worl's as well. It's how dems would have reacted had they lost the presidency. But then they are more mature, intelligent and educated than you and your ilk. I suppose that's the main difference.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
People that hate our country should not get to vote,they should move to North Korea or Somalia.
You mean 51% of Americans hate the United States of America?

YOU LOST. You are contesting the results of a free democratic country whoee electoral process is based on the revered Constitution. YOU, sir, hate the U.S. YOU, sir, should consider a move to North Korea or Somalia.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

FOLLOWING OBAMA US BACKS NEW UN ARMS TREATY TALKS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/following-oba...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Enigma - Return To Innocence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2rALVgdoMHkXX
American Lady : Return to ignorance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min mahz 49,374
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,099,026
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 54 min StarMountainKId 19
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,332
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 2 hr wow 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,896
Amy 8-26 6 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••