BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,499)

Showing posts 109,961 - 109,980 of167,582
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, in 2004 the DJIA dropped 486 points within 10 days after Obama was elected. How much do you think it will drop between now and Nov. 16th? Investors know when to pull out and take their money to places like ......China!!!!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends to a large extent on whether it appears all parties will be reasonable or whether they intend to drive us right to the edge of the budget cliff. If you know where my money is, you know where my money is
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Since when has O'Bummer Boy been reasonable? He is no Bill Clinton who signed four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets into law. And signed into law seven of the ten points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer relief Act of 1997, all Conservative initiatives.
Bill Clinton could move to the center but O'Bummer can't as he is an idiotlog!!!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rouge moron. Please tell me what part of this post you disagree with.
Or perhaps the fact that it is posted in plain English just confuses you?
In the last budget, which was actually a continuing resolution, O'Bummer Boy agreed to cut spending $100 Billon but in reality he cut only $60 B. Do you know how much of a $3.6 Trillion budget $60 Billion is? Try O.016%!!! You see, O'Bummer's idea of a compromise is meeting some one only 0.016% of the way!!!
And NO, I have no idea where YOUR money is!!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Repuglican'ts really got their asses whupped!

Besides President Obama's BIG WIN, Allen West is OUT! Joe Walsh is OUT!

Warren IN! Brown OUT!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>And BHO earned a 2.6GPA at Columbia where he attended as Indonesian Barry Soetoro, sold cocaine and had a gay-lover. www.WND.com
The same old birther BS from Fantasy Island.

BTW...using WND as a source is an immediate tip-off that the poster is a foolish birther.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
During Hurricane Katrina the mayor of New Orleans ignored recommendation to evacuate until just 24 hours before Katrina hit. For Hurricane Sandy FEMA gave no evacuation recommendations but the REPUBLICAN governor of New Jersey gave the orders anyway only to have the DEMOCRAT mayor of Atlantic City tell his people to ride it out and guess where most of the deaths in N.J. were at?
In New York City Mayor Blooming Idiot gave to evacuation orders and as a result the death tolls in NYC and Long Island are twice that of the whole state of New Jersey.
But, but, but Bush was stupid because New Orleans ignored his evacuation recommendations?!?
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come on now, Bush was stupid long before Katrina!
Can you possibly articulate what Bush did that was stupid? We all know you hate him but do you know why?
Again, Bush's FEMA recommended that New Orleans start their evacuation on a Friday and the mayor said NO as he was worried about .... tourism. So he waited until just Sunday, 24 hours before Katrina hit, and 10-20% did not evacuate!!! But Bush was stupid because they would not order the evacuation???
Now, Gov. Christie order an evacuation of all coastal New Jersey but the DEMOCRAT mayor of Atlantic City said NO!!! But Gov. Christie is stupid because people died in Atlantic City???
And then the mayor of NYC, Blooming Idiot, does not order an evacuation and 41 of his citizens died and he is smart???
I will tell you what, God created hurricanes to get rid of stupid people!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And NO, I have no idea
You could have just shortened your entire post to this and saved the space

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>And BHO earned a 2.6GPA at Columbia where he attended as Indonesian Barry Soetoro, sold cocaine and had a gay-lover. www.WND.com
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The same old birther BS from Fantasy Island.
BTW...using WND as a source is an immediate tip-off that the poster is a foolish birther.....
Again, you shoot the messenger because you can not shoot down the message. Very lame!!! You did graduate high school, did you knot?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And NO, I have no idea
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have just shortened your entire post to this and saved the space
And you think you are smart as you cut 99% of my post and took it out of context. Very lame.
For those of you who did not catch it, this is what my last sentence was, "And NO, I have no idea where YOUR money is!!!"
No wonder he voted for Obama.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama Administration Facing Massive Federal Lawsuit
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-admini...

Treason: Benghazi Revelations Could Sink Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

An Open Letter To Governor Mitt Romney
http://www.westernjournalism.com/an-open-lett...

Obama Won but AMERICA LOST...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, in 2004 the DJIA dropped 486 points within 10 days after Obama was elected. How much do you think it will drop between now and Nov. 16th? Investors know when to pull out and take their money to places like ......China!!!!
<quoted text>
Since when has O'Bummer Boy been reasonable? He is no Bill Clinton who signed four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets into law. And signed into law seven of the ten points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer relief Act of 1997, all Conservative initiatives.
Bill Clinton could move to the center but O'Bummer can't as he is an idiotlog!!!
SO, you would have us believe that the DJIA dropped 486 points when Obama was elected to the senate? Don't think so.....the real reason is that GW Bush was re-elected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Oh, the ONLY thing that went up today was .... Gold! Which means people are worried about the economy!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
During Hurricane Katrina the mayor of New Orleans ignored recommendation to evacuate until just 24 hours before Katrina hit. For Hurricane Sandy FEMA gave no evacuation recommendations but the REPUBLICAN governor of New Jersey gave the orders anyway only to have the DEMOCRAT mayor of Atlantic City tell his people to ride it out and guess where most of the deaths in N.J. were at?
In New York City Mayor Blooming Idiot gave to evacuation orders and as a result the death tolls in NYC and Long Island are twice that of the whole state of New Jersey.
But, but, but Bush was stupid because New Orleans ignored his evacuation recommendations?!?
<quoted text>
Can you possibly articulate what Bush did that was stupid? We all know you hate him but do you know why?
Again, Bush's FEMA recommended that New Orleans start their evacuation on a Friday and the mayor said NO as he was worried about .... tourism. So he waited until just Sunday, 24 hours before Katrina hit, and 10-20% did not evacuate!!! But Bush was stupid because they would not order the evacuation???
Now, Gov. Christie order an evacuation of all coastal New Jersey but the DEMOCRAT mayor of Atlantic City said NO!!! But Gov. Christie is stupid because people died in Atlantic City???
And then the mayor of NYC, Blooming Idiot, does not order an evacuation and 41 of his citizens died and he is smart???
I will tell you what, God created hurricanes to get rid of stupid people!!!
We all know that you just love Clinton because of his penis, but what is it about GW Bush? Since you've been spouting how the dems inherit their wealth but the repubs 'earn' theirs, tell us all how GW Bush 'earned' his wealth.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you shoot the messenger because you can not shoot down the message. Very lame!!! You did graduate high school, did you knot?
Actually I shot the message.

Yes, I did graduate, and unlike you, I have a diploma, not a GED.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the ONLY thing that went up today was .... Gold! Which means people are worried about the economy!
that, and the dreams of birthers....
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And NO, I have no idea

And you think you are smart as you cut 99% of my post and took it out of context. Very lame.
For those of you who did not catch it, this is what my last sentence was, "And NO, I have no idea where YOUR money is!!!"
No wonder he voted for Obama.
And you prove again how ignorant you are. No wonder you are homeless

“I be me, and you are...”

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

He's running twice now me thinks he must be that an American, I think I will run next term with someone...

I mean after all it's some thing to dream about some things can you imagine with some to this day when it goes down that some are really getting itno the Politics of their Nation more they will have a war over that too...

Hope they can be grabbed by their Flock Their herd their main man the Preaster or a someone...

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And you prove again how ignorant you are. No wonder you are homeless
I am homeless too so who are you talking to you there HELLO I AM A HOMELESS TOO WITH AN ISSUE OR TWO...

Moron putting down the HOmeless....

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

God truly help America!!!!

Oh Jesus and the Jesus Lord KING!!!!!!!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>I am homeless too so who are you talking to you there HELLO I AM A HOMELESS TOO WITH AN ISSUE OR TWO...

Moron putting down the HOmeless....
Good. You can share a box with Rouge
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

we can all do our part more ,to help the people who don't work. The people working now are not doing enough !! So how about coughing alot more of your pay up for them . Thanks ! Hail Obumer !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
that, and the dreams of birthers....
Hummmm, I have quadrupled my net assets since 2006 and I have about $25,000 in precious metals. Two months ago I had only about $10,000 but I sold my APPL stock, which I had made 50% profit since last January, and that, with some other profits, increased my precious metal assets. With the exception of my house, I own everything else out right and with such an ultra low home loan, why should I pay it off early when I can make more money in my other investments.
Oh, My girl fiends three-day weekend is coming up tomorrow so we will fly out to Biloxi. The Charlie Daniels Band play Saturday and she has to be back at work Sunday night so that should work out fine.
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 109,961 - 109,980 of167,582
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]