BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
109,941 - 109,960 of 174,930 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>I was surprised to see that Obana did better in both states than he did in 08.
That explains why Rouge wouldn't want to let them vote

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about each state gets one vote regardless of size or population?
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
How about each person gets one vote regardless of race, ethnic background, religion,.....etc?
We should change to a system based on only the popular vote.
Well, why not age. We now have age 18 as the age to vote but most 18 year old kids are just plan stupid. Why not a minimum age of 30?
There is a saying that if you are under 30 and you are a Republican, you have no heart. And if you are over thirty and you are a Democrat, you have no .... brain!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, why not age. We now have age 18 as the age to vote but most 18 year old kids are just plan stupid. Why not a minimum age of 30?
There is a saying that if you are under 30 and you are a Republican, you have no heart. And if you are over thirty and you are a Democrat, you have no .... brain!
Well, if you are old enough to get drafted and die for your country, you should be old enough to vote. YOU may think 18 year-olds are stupid, but that's just your opinion. At age 18 one is considered an adult and responsible for their actions.....thus you should be able to vote. Your real problem with 18 year-olds voting is that it changed under NIXON.....who you consider a progressive.

Yes, I have heard that saying. It is often erroneously attributed to Winston Churchill....but he never said such a thing. Actually it was liberal and conservative and not dems and repubs.

Too bad you couldn't address my remarks directly.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>I have an even better idea. Each county should get one vote!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2012_Genera ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So Alaska and Louisiana don't get to vote?
Well, a Louisiana perish is just another name for a county and Alaska, well, a borough is also the same as a county.
Did you know what they call a person who rules over a country is called? A Count/Countess! And a Duchy? A Duke/Duchess! Can you name the three Duchies in England? The Duchies of Lancaster and Cornwall. And the Prince of Wales rules over? The Duchy of Lancaster
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Impeachment, indictment of obama is coming next:
http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/342937/
Is this prediction as reliable as the one on Obama's defeat of Nov 6?
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...he will be forgotten after this election. He chose obama to be the winner. Watch what happens next...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/barone-going-ou...
Watching...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how the system is set up now and it is unfair.
Obama micro-targeted the populated area's alone in state's like Ohio and won the State.
A candidate should not be able to neglect the rural areas within a State and win the State.
This is not fair, as the population centers contain most all of the Blacks, Hispanics, and illegal aliens who are mostly all DemocRATS allowed to vote by crooked DemocRATS.
Ohio is almost all red, save for the population centers that were blue.
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/P...
Ohio's electoral votes should have been split between the candidates.
If a State is mostly red, it should be giving most of electoral votes to the Republicans.
We need a new Electoral system.
We must create districts within a State that can award a States current electoral votes to the person that wins that district.
All States need to be of equal importance.
DREAM ON. That system would never be approved unless and until Conservatives got a two thirds vote in both houses of Congress and three-quarters of the states. That is not likely to happen for decades, if ever.

Far more likely the Constitution would be changed to base the election entirely on the popular vote of the whole country than to have it based on districts. But the most likely thing of all is that the situation will not be changed at all, and the current Electoral College system will continue into the distant future.

BTW, Obama won both a solid majority of the Electoral College AND the popular vote, with more than two and a half million more votes than Romney.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, you do admit it is a STUPID internet poll!!! Then why are you Libtards making such a big deal about it?
I don't give a damn why people respect America. Only that they do. America can be your best friend or your worst nightmare! m Just as the Germans and the Japanese in 1945!!!
The way you posture, one would think you fought that war all by yourselves. BTW, it started in 1939.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Naw, Obama ain't worried about Pennsylvania ,,,,,, much. Then why has he spent $10 million in ads in just the past week? And tomorrow his surrogate, Bill Clinton, will make four stops in PA too!!!
Naw, Obama ain't worried ..... much!!!
How'd it turn out on Ole Penn, Rogue?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>I have an even better idea. Each county should get one vote!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2012_Genera ...
<quoted text>
Well, a Louisiana perish is just another name for a county and Alaska, well, a borough is also the same as a county.
Did you know what they call a person who rules over a country is called? A Count/Countess! And a Duchy? A Duke/Duchess! Can you name the three Duchies in England? The Duchies of Lancaster and Cornwall. And the Prince of Wales rules over? The Duchy of Lancaster
Don't know 'bout all that, but I have heard of the Duke of Earl.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
hey Ellen 1....I have some bad news for you...it is called COMPLETE OBAMA MELTDOWN...and it goes like this::)))
NY DAILY NEWS ENDORSES -- ROMNEY?
MI: R 47% O 46%...
Axelrod:'They're in deep trouble'...
Candy Crowley:'President Romney'...
Massive Decrease in Early and Absentee Voting -- in Chicago?
BAD OMEN FOR OBAMA -- REDSKINS LOSE AT HOME...
IMPEACHMENT STARTED on obama...
THISCLOSE
RASMUSSEN: O 49% R 49%...
ABCWASHPOST: O 49% R 48%...
GALLUP SWING: O 48% R 48%... Bill Clinton: American Military Is Now 'Less Racist, Less Sexist, And Less Homophobic'... Fearing Romney victory, EPA plans post election anti-coal regulation... MOTHER OF SEAL:'I BELIEVE OBAMA MURDERED MY SON'...
Security officials on the ground in Libya challenge CIA account...
FOXNEWS: Benghazi annex had laser capability, machine guns...
Papers blast president's response... NBC Websites Hacked: SNL, Fallon, Leno... NY hints at extending Election Day -- as much as 20 days! Service members purged from voter rolls in Florida... 3-year-old mauled to death by wild dogs after falling into Pittsburgh Zoo exhibit... Three Syrian tanks enter Golan Heights buffer zone... Gun Shop Owners Nervous After Spike In Burglaries...
Sales Surge In Fear Of Obama Re-Election... STUDY: Minorities In Poor Neighborhoods Less Likely To Receive CPR, Survive...
Obama seeks votes as complaints mount over storm response...
Devastated residents lash out at Bloomberg during unannounced visit...
'I feel like a victim of Hurricane Katrina'...
Chaos reigns at free gas fiasco...
1.9 million still darky...
Fear of the Dark...
FEMA Out Of Water, No Delivery Until Monday...
Massive housing problem...
Residents arm up: Bats, machetes, shotguns...
'It's Like The Wild West'...
'Anarchy in Queens'... REPORT: NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for O...
NC officials investigate hanged Obama effigy at early voting site... GOOGLE warns on German copyright bill...ECKER
DEMS FEAR THEY MAY LOSE SEATS IN HOUSE... JUDGE ORDERS EARLY VOTING IN ORANGE COUNTY, FLA., EXTENDED 4 HOURS AFTER DEM PARTY FILES LAWSUIT...
NJ RESIDENTS DISPLACED BY STORM TO VOTE BY EMAIL... 21 NEWSPAPERS SWITCH TO ROMNEY... SOROS THINK TANK RECOMMENDS BIG CUTS TO MILITARY BENEFITS...'Million Puppet March' Draws 'Hundreds'... Nonvoters: Too busy, fed up or pessimistic... APPLE Paid Just 2% Tax On Overseas Profits...
From above : "hey Ellen 1....I have some bad news for you...it is called COMPLETE OBAMA MELTDOWN...and it goes like this::)))"

Care to add a comment or two, ha ha, guru. Gury, lol lol.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
for Terri tuna and Ellen...I am going to say it NOW...
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!
:)))))
Care to issue a statement on the above "I told you so?".
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Changed my clock last night, can't wait to change the country's pResident Tuesday.
Romney will make an excellent President.
er, Care to issue a correction, G.B.?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox tells the truth.
You don't know because you only watch and believe everything that the LSM tells you.
How much have they told you about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, etc?
Fox is why you are upset today GB. They lie to you on a constant basis because much like you they ignore facts and choose to believe their own bullshit. But while they laughed and demonized Nate Silver, Nateís electoral map looks the same today as it did on the 5th of November with every state predicted accurately. He could easily do this because he didnít sit around, lie to himself and deny the polls. Of course as you well know, Nate only blew Indiana in 2008.

You make me laugh long time GB!

Obama gone Jan, 2017. LOL
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Care to issue a statement on the above "I told you so?".
Somehow I suspect our friend Ragu is out getting sauced
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Fox is why you are upset today GB. They lie to you on a constant basis because much like you they ignore facts and choose to believe their own bullshit. But while they laughed and demonized Nate Silver, Nate’s electoral map looks the same today as it did on the 5th of November with every state predicted accurately. He could easily do this because he didn’t sit around, lie to himself and deny the polls. Of course as you well know, Nate only blew Indiana in 2008.

You make me laugh long time GB!

Obama gone Jan, 2017. LOL
You can't say that yet Poppo. Florida is still pending :). Although I'm pretty sure that several people correctly predicted that

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your sceniaro, Oklahoma with 3.7 million people will have the same voting influence of California with 37 million people. Or in other words, Both California and Oklahoma would each have one vote even though California has 10 times as many people as Oklahoma.

There are 21 states that have a total population of 37 million people, so in your sceniaro, these 21 states will have 21 votes even though their total population equals California's population but that California gets only one vote.

Is that fair?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

A Few Things I Never Want to Hear Again

"I know he's a good man, and wants what's best for America." I hope this is the last presidential election in which conservatives will have to hear this validate-your-opponent claptrap from their standard-bearer. Barack Obama is neither a good man nor one who wants what is best for America. He is a bad, conscienceless man, who wants to undo America in the name of a very foreign model of social organization. When we say this among ourselves, the mainstream media's dupes do not hear us. A conservative presidential candidate, on the other hand, is the one man who has the national microphones of the mainstream media at his disposal -- the one man, in other words, who has the ear of those dupes. To fail to speak truth to illegitimate power at that moment, and into that microphone, is nothing less than an act of cowardice.

Allen West, who is not a coward, may just have lost his congressional seat. He is losing it in part because he had the courage to say what we all know -- that there are communists in the United States Congress -- and his supposed compatriots in the GOP abandoned him as a crank.

Michele Bachmann -- whom I strongly supported in the primaries -- came within an inch of losing her congressional seat. She almost lost in part because she has had the courage to speak out about a host of constitutional issues, from the debt to the Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the government, and her supposed compatriots in the GOP quietly refused to support her campaign in the hope that she would disappear, and take her embarrassing hard truths with her.

No more apologies. No more embarrassment. No more veiled language when on the big stage. The left won the day by making the most radical, anti-human irrationalism of this epoch seem safe and normal, while portraying freedom and individualism as the dangerous, radical path.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/a_few_...
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>In your sceniaro, Oklahoma with 3.7 million people will have the same voting influence of California with 37 million people. Or in other words, Both California and Oklahoma would each have one vote even though California has 10 times as many people as Oklahoma.

There are 21 states that have a total population of 37 million people, so in your sceniaro, these 21 states will have 21 votes even though their total population equals California's population but that California gets only one vote.

Is that fair?
If it gets Birfoons the result they want then yes it is fair. If not then it is obviously a flawed system and must be scrapped
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to self: Nate Silver is a dumpkof.
Still think so?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RUSH10ME 1,082,235
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min litesong 45,833
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 27 min Hatti_Hollerand 473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,046
Amy 7-28 1 hr Sublime1 16
get your prescribed drugs here from our Dr 1 hr Dr beckyhills 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 68,396
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs