BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
lol

Farmington, MO

#124311 Nov 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the TEA Party is not about Big Business. It is about Smaller Government. Most of the TEA Partiers are in fact small business men and women. And yes, small businesses work with big businesses.
Bill Clinton is a Blue Dog, Moderate Democrat but that does not stop him from socializing with Progress Democrats (Hillary is a Progressive) or Moderate Republicans like .... the Bushs!!!
That is Re. Wright. Bill Clinton has is a frequent visitor to the Bush's Maine retreat at Kennebunkport!
Smaller government? Small enough to fit in women's pants, and pass small constitutional amendments to ban gay marriage?

Small enough to make sure the churches don't get taxed for preaching politics, and to make sure we cut funding from programs that don't support people that go to those churches.

The Tea party is the me party! Plain and simple! And I hope they do very very well in every republican primary from here on out! Because they are easier to beat in the general elections than their sane counterparts.

So far right, they'll get left behind!
lol

Farmington, MO

#124312 Nov 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Allan Combs, Bob Beckle, Juan Williams, Shep Smith and the other Liberals who work for Fox News?
Oh, Rush Limbaugh does not work for Fox News and neither does Glenn Beck nor Dick Morris.
And Fox News has a lot of Liberal guests. too.
Where do you get your into from? Salon?!?
Anyone that won't admit that FOX has an extreme right bias, just like MSNBC has an extreme left one, has their eyes closed, and is easily deceived, and led.
lol

Farmington, MO

#124313 Nov 8, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Obama Administration Facing Massive Federal Lawsuit

A lawsuit seeking the return of $43 trillion (with a “t”) and an audit of all the TARP programs by an independent receiver has been filed against senior members of the Obama Administration and the New York group known as the “Banksters”.

The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch is reporting that the Spire Law Group, LLP has moved its mass tort action into the federal court in Brooklyn, New York. In this District Court lawsuit (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML), the Spire Law Group, LLP is acting on the behalf of homeowners across the country seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide until the return of the $43 trillion.
The independent audit the lawsuit is seeking of the TARP Program stems from a report by the former Inspector General of the bailout program, Neil Barofsky, who is countering the claims made by President Obama both publicly and privately to Congress that the money has been paid back. Mr. Barofsky asserts that none of the money advanced by the Treasury has ever been paid back by the recipients of the program.

The Plaintiffs have established the location of the $43 trillion of laundered money in a criminal racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals:

Eric Holder
Tony West
Kamala Harris
Jon Corzine
Robert Rubin
Timothy Geitner
Vikram Pandit
Valerie Jarrett
Anita Dunn
Robert Baueras
The lawsuit alleges that the Obama Administration actively borrowed money from these “Banksters” to fund his political campaign in this 2012 Election and has not pursued any criminal charges against them
The lawsuit also claims multiple violations of the United States Patriot Act, along with the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and other State and Federal laws by the Obama Administration.
Learn more about what is allegedly the largest money laundering and racketeering scheme in history.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-banks-...
Lmao!! When every other conspiracy theory get shot down in a single night! Just make up some more shit! Hopefully something will stick!

Why don't you people just come out and try to impeach Obama on the grounds of only being half black?! It's mesleading! Because he looks all the way black to me!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#124314 Nov 8, 2012
Treason: Benghazi Revelations Could Sink Obama

What we now know is that Barack Hussein Obama was shipping weapons from Libya to Syriaarming the al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked Syrian rebelsyes, our enemieswith Ambassador Chris Stevens as the point manand needed a cover story to keep it out of the publics eyes.

Arming of our enemies?

Thats treason in my book.

And if I remember correctly, thats grounds for impeachment.

Video

http://www.westernjournalism.com/treason-beng...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124315 Nov 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, no GED. But I am a retired U.S. Army CW4 and thank you for paying me my retirement pay.
Now, here is an Idiotard trying to fly an airplane.
http://autos.aol.com/article/plane-collides-w...
Several points in this accident. One is this airport has a "displaced threshold" and the "approved" touch down point is 400 feet down the runway so there is absolutely no reason for him to be that low that far out from his authorized landing area.
Next, his flaps are not down and if you notice his plane is starting to wobble and then sinks which means he is on the edge of stalling. At that point his plane should have runway underneath him and his wheels within a foot or two above the ground, not ten feet over the grass!
My best guess is he was trying to land short so he could make the first taxiway and he totaled his plane and the SUV. I sure hope he has insurance.
I had previously seen that video......I also have a home very near that location. I was there last month.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#124316 Nov 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!! When every other conspiracy theory get shot down in a single night! Just make up some more shit! Hopefully something will stick!
Why don't you people just come out and try to impeach Obama on the grounds of only being half black?! It's mesleading! Because he looks all the way black to me!
It figures that most Obama supporters did not own any foreclosed homes and as a result would not be interested in any money laundering that is going on in the White House.

43 Trillion dollars? That's more than our deficit. Seems as thought the taxpayer is getting shafted again.
lol

United States

#124317 Nov 8, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Treason: Benghazi Revelations Could Sink Obama

What we now know is that Barack Hussein Obama was shipping weapons from Libya to Syria—arming the al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked Syrian rebels—yes, our enemies—with Ambassador Chris Stevens as the point man—and needed a cover story to keep it out of the public’s eyes.

Arming of our enemies?

That’s treason in my book.

And if I remember correctly, that’s grounds for impeachment.

Video

http://www.westernjournalism.com/treason-beng...
Then president Reagan was the most treasonous president in history!

And if letting Americans get killed at US embassies and consulates around the world is treasonous, then Obama deserves an award for reducing those killings from 40+ under Bush, to 4 in the last 4 years.

And if cover ups are a criminal offense, then our CIA should be brought up on charges for not letting us know they had such a large presence of security and operatives in Libya.

Of course when this one goes away, you'll just come up with some other conspiracy theory.

When all you have is crazy, crazy is all you know how to do!

You know, if it had been a legitimate attack, the consulate would have had ways to shut that whole thing down. At least that's what a Tea Party candidate in Missouri told me.
lol

United States

#124318 Nov 8, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>It figures that most Obama supporters did not own any foreclosed homes and as a result would not be interested in any money laundering that is going on in the White House.

43 Trillion dollars? That's more than our deficit. Seems as thought the taxpayer is getting shafted again.
Lmao! Your so far out there right now, must be taking advantage of those new smoking laws in some states?

Do you're fingers know how to type anything factual at all?
lol

United States

#124319 Nov 8, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>It figures that most Obama supporters did not own any foreclosed homes and as a result would not be interested in any money laundering that is going on in the White House.

Every comment about this lawsuit comes from conspiracy blogs, seriously? This is where you get your facts?

I'd be embarrassed, this "lawsuit" was supposed to affect the campaign because it was released in late October. Even the ready to lie at the drop of a hat Romney Ryan ticket didn't pick it up and run with it.

But you conspiracy theorists sure did.
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Islip, NY

#124320 Nov 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the TEA Party is not about Big Business. It is about Smaller Government. Most of the TEA Partiers are in fact small business men and women. And yes, small businesses work with big businesses.
Bill Clinton is a Blue Dog, Moderate Democrat but that does not stop him from socializing with Progress Democrats (Hillary is a Progressive) or Moderate Republicans like .... the Bushs!!!
That is Re. Wright. Bill Clinton has is a frequent visitor to the Bush's Maine retreat at Kennebunkport!
12 years of Reagan/Bush exploded the deficits until 8 years of Bush/Cheney with Republicans in charge for the most part.

I do agree Bill Clinton is a corporate Blue Dog just like Obama.

==========

Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/ydf6r6 / April 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him the de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United States. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1

Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense
(And Stick You with the Bill) January 18, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2yequa
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill). Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#124321 Nov 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Every comment about this lawsuit comes from conspiracy blogs, seriously? This is where you get your facts?
I'd be embarrassed, this "lawsuit" was supposed to affect the campaign because it was released in late October. Even the ready to lie at the drop of a hat Romney Ryan ticket didn't pick it up and run with it.
But you conspiracy theorists sure did.
You're the one spreading BS.

Here's the case number for the money laundering. Look it up idiot.

Obama supporters will cut off their nose to spite their face.

(Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124322 Nov 8, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one spreading BS.

Here's the case number for the money laundering. Look it up idiot.

Obama supporters will cut off their nose to spite their face.

(Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML)
Oh no! The whack jobs found an attorney willing to file a Court Case? Well then the claims must be legitim - oh wait, that's right. That's how they wasted the last 4 years
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#124323 Nov 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Then president Reagan was the most treasonous president in history!
And if letting Americans get killed at US embassies and consulates around the world is treasonous, then Obama deserves an award for reducing those killings from 40+ under Bush, to 4 in the last 4 years.
And if cover ups are a criminal offense, then our CIA should be brought up on charges for not letting us know they had such a large presence of security and operatives in Libya.
Of course when this one goes away, you'll just come up with some other conspiracy theory.
When all you have is crazy, crazy is all you know how to do!
You know, if it had been a legitimate attack, the consulate would have had ways to shut that whole thing down. At least that's what a Tea Party candidate in Missouri told me.
What we have here is just another one of the Democrats "Useful Idiots".

A reporter did a test on Obama supporters before the election and told them that Romney was the one who wanted to draft legislation that would imprison Americans without a trial and those stupid people believed him. They were not aware that Obama is responsible for the NDAA legislation.

Will they ever learn?.......Probably not.....can't cure stupid.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124327 Nov 8, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio is almost all red, save for the populated areas ..
Fify Tack.

I know - life will never be fair so long as votes of Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Women are counted as if they are equal to those of angry old white goobers
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124329 Nov 8, 2012
Birther is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how the system is set up now and it is unfair.
Obama micro-targeted the populated area's alone in state's like Ohio and won the State.
A candidate should not be able to neglect the rural areas within a State and win the State.
This is not fair, as the population centers contain most all of the Blacks, Hispanics, and illegal aliens who are mostly all DemocRATS allowed to vote by crooked DemocRATS.
Ohio is almost all red, save for the population centers that were blue.
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/P...
Ohio's electoral votes should have been split between the candidates.
If a State is mostly red, it should be giving most of electoral votes to the Republicans.
We need a new Electoral system.
We must create districts within a State that can award a States current electoral votes to the person that wins that district.
All States need to be of equal importance.
LOL, there is a higher population in the cities and a greater number of democrat voters too.

Only a birfoon would think it's "unfair" to target your voters and win.

Go play in the sandbox, child.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124330 Nov 8, 2012
LOL that the child from Kentucky does not understand that the population is only going to become more urban as the decades and century go by.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124331 Nov 8, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mull this over and communicate back with me.
I know how the system is set up now and it is unfair.
Obama micro-targeted the populated area's alone in state's like Ohio and won the State.
A candidate should not be able to neglect the rural areas within a State and win the State.
This is not fair, as the population centers contain most all of the Blacks, Hispanics, and illegal aliens who are mostly all DemocRATS allowed to vote by crooked DemocRATS.
Ohio is almost all red, save for the population centers that were blue.
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/P...
Ohio's electoral votes should have been split between the candidates.
If a State is mostly red, it should be giving most of electoral votes to the Republicans.
We need a new Electoral system.
We must create districts within a State that can award a States current electoral votes to the person that wins that district.
All States need to be of equal importance.
1) Well, if the system is unfair, it was set up long before Obama.

2) Both candidates focused on the populated areas.

3)'not be able to neglect the rural areas'...why not...they are trying to win an election with a strategy that works.

4)'populated areas contain bla, bla, bla'...so what? Have the rednecks move to the city to balance it out.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#124332 Nov 8, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Thats treason in my book.
Nobody cares about "your book."
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124333 Nov 8, 2012
I'm still laughing at Kentucky for thinking a candidate has to waste time campaigning in places he'll surely lose.

"It's unfair"

WHA? BWAH HA AHA HA AHAHA AHAHA
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124335 Nov 8, 2012
Remember when Kentucky thought California might go Republican?

LOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Earthling-1 47,045
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,446
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min door left open wa... 98,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min full mardi mau-Grau 68,565
Amy - 9-29-2014 28 min Kuuipo 32
Amy 10-1 56 min pde 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 50,051
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]