BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#124287 Nov 7, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask a serious question and you respond with retarded bullshit!
We need a new Electoral system.
One State = one vote.
26 votes wins the Presidency.
All States need to be of equal importance.
In case of a tie, the winner will be selected by the popular vote totals.
Tell us, what is wrong with idea?
Are you nuts? Is it not enough for some states to be over represented in the senate? Why should Alaska be equal to California? Candidate loses popular vote by a hundred million yet easily swept into office by 26 states.

Try starting with Kentucky and work your way down; then ask yourself if all those states should be equal to California and New York.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._sta...

No wonder you’re a birfoon.

You make me laugh long time GB
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124289 Nov 7, 2012
Cry Baby TEArs wrote:
Still crying teabaggers?
Hee, hee, hee, hee

Dancin' all night long (Boogie)
Blame it on yourself (Sunshine)
Ain't nobody's fault (Moonlight)
But yours and that boogie, boogie, boogie (Good times)
All night long (Boogie)
Congress controls the purse strings

Within the past decade, I've written three columns explaining which branch of the federal government has taxing and spending authority. So here it is again: The first clause of Article 1, Section 7 of the U.S. Constitution, generally known as the "origination clause," reads: "All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills."
Constitutionally and by precedent,

the **House of Representatives** has the exclusive prerogative to originate bills to appropriate money, as well as to raise revenues.

Congress has the authority to ignore the president's proposals and override his vetoes.

There is little intellectually challenging about the fact that the Constitution gave Congress ultimate taxing and spending authority. My question is this: How can academics, politicians, news media people and ordinary citizens continually make and get away with statements such as "Reagan's budget deficits," "Clinton's budget surplus," "Bush's tax cuts" and "Obama's spending binge"? I know the nation's law schools teach little about Framer intent, but I wonder whether they actually tell students it's the executive branch of government that holds taxing and spending authority. Maybe it's simply incurable ignorance, willful deception, sloppy thinking or just plain stupidity. If there's an explanation that I've missed, I'd like to hear it.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2012/sep/...

Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 7 - Revenue Bills, Legislative Process, Presidential Veto
All bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it.
If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law. But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by Yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec7.h...
The American people have spoken ...

Republicans "control" the House :)
Las Cruces retiree

Christchurch, New Zealand

#124290 Nov 7, 2012
I made a mistake on an earlier post. I suggested that Obama release his college records and force Trump to donate 5 million to charity. I thought that the college records would indicate that the president of the USA was admitted to Columbia as a foreign student.

This would then support Sheriff Joe's investigation and impeachment proceedings would begin.

Sorry. I was not thinking properly. If Obama was impeached, Joe Bite Me would become president and that is unacceptable.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#124292 Nov 7, 2012
I like stories you make up to feel important...
Rasmussen

Munster, IN

#124293 Nov 7, 2012
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has seen my credibility?

I knew I shouldn't have cheated off of Gallop's paper.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124294 Nov 8, 2012
Hope you libTARDS sleep well ...
Knowing the purse strings are guarded by Republicans :)

Nite ;-)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#124295 Nov 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, in 2004 the DJIA dropped 486 points within 10 days after Obama was elected. How much do you think it will drop between now and Nov. 16th? Investors know when to pull out and take their money to places like ......China!!!!
<quoted text>
Since when has O'Bummer Boy been reasonable? He is no Bill Clinton who signed four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets into law. And signed into law seven of the ten points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer relief Act of 1997, all Conservative initiatives.
Bill Clinton could move to the center but O'Bummer can't as he is an idiotlog!!!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, you would have us believe that the DJIA dropped 486 points when Obama was elected to the senate? Don't think so.....the real reason is that GW Bush was re-elected.
Excuse me, that should have read "2008". Now, can you contest any other fact??? Or are you an empty chair?

Location hidden

#124296 Nov 8, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I shot the message.
Yes, I did graduate, and unlike you, I have a diploma, not a GED.
Sorry, no GED. But I am a retired U.S. Army CW4 and thank you for paying me my retirement pay.
Now, here is an Idiotard trying to fly an airplane.
http://autos.aol.com/article/plane-collides-w...
Several points in this accident. One is this airport has a "displaced threshold" and the "approved" touch down point is 400 feet down the runway so there is absolutely no reason for him to be that low that far out from his authorized landing area.
Next, his flaps are not down and if you notice his plane is starting to wobble and then sinks which means he is on the edge of stalling. At that point his plane should have runway underneath him and his wheels within a foot or two above the ground, not ten feet over the grass!
My best guess is he was trying to land short so he could make the first taxiway and he totaled his plane and the SUV. I sure hope he has insurance.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#124297 Nov 8, 2012
“Obama really did win and he really was born in Hawaii, and he really is legitimately President of the United States,(again) and the Bureau of Labor Statistics did not make up a fake unemployment rate last month, and the Congressional Research Service really can find no evidence that cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy, and the polls were not screwed to over sample Democrats, and Nate Silver was not making up fake projections about the election to make conservatives feel bad, Nate Silver was doing math, and climate change is real, and rape really does cause pregnancy sometimes, and evolution is a thing, and Benghazi was an attack on us, it was not a scandal by us, and nobody is taking away anyone’s guns, and taxes have not gone up, and the deficit is dropping, actually, and Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, and the moon landing was real, and FEMA is not building concentration camps, and UN election observers are not taking over Texas, and moderate reforms of the regulations on the insurance industry and the financial services industry in this country are not the same thing as communism.”

Please Republicans; accept the actual, lived truth of the world” instead of believing whatever makes you feel good”
Rachel Maddow
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/07/maddow-...

Location hidden

#124298 Nov 8, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that you just love Clinton because of his penis, but what is it about GW Bush? Since you've been spouting how the dems inherit their wealth but the repubs 'earn' theirs, tell us all how GW Bush 'earned' his wealth.
You do know I, and most other Conservatives, are big Bush fans, don't you? And no, I do not love Clinton because of his penis. I think it is funny that four women testified in court about his Peyronies disease! But I do respect Bill Clinton as he did sign numerous Conservative bills which brought back our economy.

Location hidden

#124299 Nov 8, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
that, and the dreams of birthers....
In early 2006 I bought $10,000 worth of silver dollars at $8.60 a piece. In early 2010 I sold them for $42 to $44 each!!! Yep, I turned $10,000 into about $48,000 in just four years. Not bad.
oh, I re-bought them at $24 each and they are up to around $32 each now. I will sit on them as I expect them to go up in value.
In January I bought just ten shares in APPL at $440 a share and I sold them six weeks ago for $660 a share. A 50% profit in just seven months. That too is pretty good.

Location hidden

#124300 Nov 8, 2012
Cry Baby TEArs wrote:
Still crying teabaggers?
Hee, hee, hee, hee
My baby's always dancin' and it wouldn't be a bad thing
But I don't get no lovin' and that's no lie
We spent the night in Frisco at every kind of disco
From that night I kissed our love goodbye
Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the boogie
Blame it on the boogie
That nasty boogie bugs me, but somehow it has drugged me
Spellbound rhythm gets me on my feet
I've changed my life completely, I've seen the lightning leave me
And my baby just can't take her eyes off me
Blame it on the boogie
Don't you blame it on the sunshine
Blame it on the boogie, woo
I just can't, I just can't
I just can't control my feet
I just can't, I just can't (Yeah)
I just can't (Woo) control my feet
Sunshine
Blame it on the boogie
Don't on the good times
Blame it on the boogie
This magic music grooves me, that dirty rhythm fools me
The devil's gotten to me through this dance
I'm full of funky fever, a fire burns inside me
Boogie's got me in a super trance
Blame it on the boogie
Don't you blame it sunshine
Blame it on the boogie
Ow (Sunshine)
Ooh (Moonlight)
Yeah (Good times)
Mmm (Boogie)
You just gotta (Sunshine)
Yeah (Moonlight)
(Good times)
Good times (Boogie)
Don't you blame it (Sunshine)
You just gotta (Moonlight)
You just wanna (Good times)
Yeah, oh (Boogie)
But yours and that boogie (Good times)
All night long (Boogie)
Can't stop that boogie (Sunshine)
But yours and that boogie (Good times)
Dancin' all night long (Boogie)
But yours and that boogie, boogie, boogie (Good times)
All night long (Boogie)
You to will cry when you look at your 401k's at the end of this year. Oh, my daughter is an officer manager for a gynecologist and he laid off two of his staff yesterday. Yep, and they were both Obama supporters.
Oh ladies, he has two procedures that you might be interested in. One is called "Rejuvenation" which tightens up you lady parts so you feel like a virgin again. The other is called a "G-shot" where he shoots some collagen under your g-spot which helps lift it up where things can bump into it easier.
Yes, a boob-job may attract men but a Rejuvenation and a G-shot were get you going faster. I think my girl friend has had the works and she is a lot of fun!
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Islip, NY

#124301 Nov 8, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie pie, Fantasies are a Libtard thing!
http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#124302 Nov 8, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
nailed it. it is hard to WIN an election when the media chooses sides and is 100% biased against the other candidate like just happened. This country is toast now. The media is corrupt. That means they will forever lie and honest reporting is gone. The country is going to hell, and it is far more troubling than anyone in here may know.
obama panders to gays, abortion, lies all the time, and is part of a huge coverup that is now in everything this country does. Lying is OK, coverups are OK, corruption is OK. It is sanctioned now, and for the last several years. Do whatever it takes to get what you want.
Before we had a wagon and most pulled it forward, and one or two were in it. Now it is more than half full, and less than half are pulling it forward. Makes it so hard they quit. Businesses are left to "solve" all the problems now. They are cutting and running to get out from under the coming train wreck. obama is the engineer of that train wreck.
Anybody that has a job ought to quit NOW!
Sour grapes.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#124303 Nov 8, 2012
While the Republicans spent 2 years chacing every conspericy theroy,calling the President nasty names and Fox noise pundents made millions reported only what the Republican right wanted to hear Paying no attention to what any but there own in house polling told them...

What were the Democrats doing?????

REGISTERING PEOPLE TO VOTE.....

THANK YOU DICK MORRIS,SHAWN HANNITY, RUSH LIMBAUGH, GLENN BECK and most of all FOX&FRIENDS.....

Thank you Donald Trump the teabaggs and birthers.....

AMERICA WINS RACIST HATERS LOSE AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Islip, NY

#124304 Nov 8, 2012
The Real Boston Tea Party was an Anti-Corporate Revolt
CNBC Correspondent Rick Santelli called for a "Chicago Tea Party" on Feb 19th in protesting President Obama's plan to help homeowners in trouble. Santelli's call was answered by the right-wing group FreedomWorks, which funds campaigns promoting big business interests, and is the opposite of what the real Boston Tea Party was. FreedomWorks was funded in 2004 by Dick Armey (former Republican House Majority leader & lobbyist); consolidated Citizens for a Sound Economy, funded by the Koch family; and Empower America, a lobbying firm, that had fought against healthcare and minimum-wage efforts while hailing deregulation.

Anti-tax "tea party" organizers are delivering one million tea bags to a Washington, D.C., park Wednesday morning - to promote protests across the country by people they say are fed up with high taxes and excess spending.

The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the BEIC pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America. http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/04/15-1...

-------

The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...

Location hidden

#124305 Nov 8, 2012
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
The Real Boston Tea Party was an Anti-Corporate Revolt
CNBC Correspondent Rick Santelli called for a "Chicago Tea Party" on Feb 19th in protesting President Obama's plan to help homeowners in trouble. Santelli's call was answered by the right-wing group FreedomWorks, which funds campaigns promoting big business interests, and is the opposite of what the real Boston Tea Party was. FreedomWorks was funded in 2004 by Dick Armey (former Republican House Majority leader & lobbyist); consolidated Citizens for a Sound Economy, funded by the Koch family; and Empower America, a lobbying firm, that had fought against healthcare and minimum-wage efforts while hailing deregulation.
Anti-tax "tea party" organizers are delivering one million tea bags to a Washington, D.C., park Wednesday morning - to promote protests across the country by people they say are fed up with high taxes and excess spending.
The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the BEIC pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America. http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/04/15-1...
-------
The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...
Ah, the TEA Party is not about Big Business. It is about Smaller Government. Most of the TEA Partiers are in fact small business men and women. And yes, small businesses work with big businesses.
Bill Clinton is a Blue Dog, Moderate Democrat but that does not stop him from socializing with Progress Democrats (Hillary is a Progressive) or Moderate Republicans like .... the Bushs!!!
That is Re. Wright. Bill Clinton has is a frequent visitor to the Bush's Maine retreat at Kennebunkport!

Location hidden

#124306 Nov 8, 2012
keyedup wrote:
While the Republicans spent 2 years chacing every conspericy theroy,calling the President nasty names and Fox noise pundents made millions reported only what the Republican right wanted to hear Paying no attention to what any but there own in house polling told them...
What were the Democrats doing?????
REGISTERING PEOPLE TO VOTE.....
THANK YOU DICK MORRIS,SHAWN HANNITY, RUSH LIMBAUGH, GLENN BECK and most of all FOX&FRIENDS.....
Thank you Donald Trump the teabaggs and birthers.....
AMERICA WINS RACIST HATERS LOSE AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!
You mean like Allan Combs, Bob Beckle, Juan Williams, Shep Smith and the other Liberals who work for Fox News?
Oh, Rush Limbaugh does not work for Fox News and neither does Glenn Beck nor Dick Morris.
And Fox News has a lot of Liberal guests. too.
Where do you get your into from? Salon?!?
lol

Farmington, MO

#124307 Nov 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You to will cry when you look at your 401k's at the end of this year. Oh, my daughter is an officer manager for a gynecologist and he laid off two of his staff yesterday. Yep, and they were both Obama supporters.
Oh ladies, he has two procedures that you might be interested in. One is called "Rejuvenation" which tightens up you lady parts so you feel like a virgin again. The other is called a "G-shot" where he shoots some collagen under your g-spot which helps lift it up where things can bump into it easier.
Yes, a boob-job may attract men but a Rejuvenation and a G-shot were get you going faster. I think my girl friend has had the works and she is a lot of fun!
Lol! Good stories! Some of them even based on facts. I'm impressed!

The market will be just fine, as Europe and the world rebound, with America once again leading the way.

With a 90% disapproval of Romney throughout Europe, Asia, and the middle east, the destabilization of the world had he been elected, would have been difficult for our economy to overcome.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124308 Nov 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know I, and most other Conservatives, are big Bush fans, don't you? And no, I do not love Clinton because of his penis. I think it is funny that four women testified in court about his Peyronies disease! But I do respect Bill Clinton as he did sign numerous Conservative bills which brought back our economy.
But you didn't tell us how GW Bush 'earned' his money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RoxLo 1,109,029
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min Mister Tonka 98,197
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,347
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 1 hr SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,575
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what a loser 4,017
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 1,121
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE