BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124215 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>And BHO earned a 2.6GPA at Columbia where he attended as Indonesian Barry Soetoro, sold cocaine and had a gay-lover. www.WND.com
<quoted text>
Again, you shoot the messenger because you can not shoot down the message. Very lame!!! You did graduate high school, did you knot?
Actually I shot the message.

Yes, I did graduate, and unlike you, I have a diploma, not a GED.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124217 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the ONLY thing that went up today was .... Gold! Which means people are worried about the economy!
that, and the dreams of birthers....
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124218 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And NO, I have no idea

And you think you are smart as you cut 99% of my post and took it out of context. Very lame.
For those of you who did not catch it, this is what my last sentence was, "And NO, I have no idea where YOUR money is!!!"
No wonder he voted for Obama.
And you prove again how ignorant you are. No wonder you are homeless

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#124219 Nov 7, 2012
He's running twice now me thinks he must be that an American, I think I will run next term with someone...

I mean after all it's some thing to dream about some things can you imagine with some to this day when it goes down that some are really getting itno the Politics of their Nation more they will have a war over that too...

Hope they can be grabbed by their Flock Their herd their main man the Preaster or a someone...

in a city...

#124220 Nov 7, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And you prove again how ignorant you are. No wonder you are homeless
I am homeless too so who are you talking to you there HELLO I AM A HOMELESS TOO WITH AN ISSUE OR TWO...

Moron putting down the HOmeless....

in a city...

#124221 Nov 7, 2012
God truly help America!!!!

Oh Jesus and the Jesus Lord KING!!!!!!!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124222 Nov 7, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>I am homeless too so who are you talking to you there HELLO I AM A HOMELESS TOO WITH AN ISSUE OR TWO...

Moron putting down the HOmeless....
Good. You can share a box with Rouge
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#124224 Nov 7, 2012
we can all do our part more ,to help the people who don't work. The people working now are not doing enough !! So how about coughing alot more of your pay up for them . Thanks ! Hail Obumer !!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#124225 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the ONLY thing that went up today was .... Gold! Which means people are worried about the economy!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
that, and the dreams of birthers....
Hummmm, I have quadrupled my net assets since 2006 and I have about $25,000 in precious metals. Two months ago I had only about $10,000 but I sold my APPL stock, which I had made 50% profit since last January, and that, with some other profits, increased my precious metal assets. With the exception of my house, I own everything else out right and with such an ultra low home loan, why should I pay it off early when I can make more money in my other investments.
Oh, My girl fiends three-day weekend is coming up tomorrow so we will fly out to Biloxi. The Charlie Daniels Band play Saturday and she has to be back at work Sunday night so that should work out fine.
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...

Location hidden

#124226 Nov 7, 2012
There is another advantage of precious metals, you can move them around so no one knows. I will not tell you about my silver coins but they are very flexible. Not as easy to carry around as gold coins of the same value but I can buy and sell them in a couple of nearby states and they are almost impossible to trace.
I have some in precious metal funds but some are in coins that I hold.

Location hidden

#124227 Nov 7, 2012
This was many years ago, early 1970's, but I had a Mormon friend that drove a Two-dollar car but he had a shoe box of gold coins. In 1972 he bought about $2K in gold coins and at the peak of the oil crunch sold them for about $10K
You see, after we supported Israel in the 1973 War, OPEC had an oil embargo against us and would not accept US dollars so the price of gold took off. And my Mormon friend did real well. I have almost always had some silver or gold coins around since then.
Including some my exwife did not know about!
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#124228 Nov 7, 2012
Tinka wrote:
God truly help America!!!!
Oh Jesus and the Jesus Lord KING!!!!!!!!!!
So, you're off the joseph smith thing now?

Location hidden

#124229 Nov 7, 2012
James Madison wrote:
we can all do our part more ,to help the people who don't work. The people working now are not doing enough !! So how about coughing alot more of your pay up for them . Thanks ! Hail Obumer !!
Hoe about stimulate the economy so businesses will hire more people. Most people would rather work for their own money that take other people's money.
Oh, why don't you give more of your own money?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124231 Nov 7, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
Obama is declared the winner in Nevada.
Nevada is not done counting the votes yet, hmm.
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/P...
Romney leads in all unfinished counties.

We need a new Electoral system.
One State = one vote.
26 votes wins the Presidency.
All States need to be of equal importance.
Maybe Dale can reinterpret the Constitution to conform to your new fantasy

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#124233 Nov 7, 2012
I love birthers!!!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#124234 Nov 7, 2012
Howdy, birfers, I guess you know by now how abysmally conservative media failed in the run up to the election.

According to them, Obama was near defeat, an historic failure, and everything was going to come up roses because the (biased liberal) polls were "skewed."

All laughably wrong.

What's going to happen is that the media is going to change over the next year to shun the real crazies like you birfoons. No more pandering to the most extreme elements of the right. It's done.

You're loft with a few options. You can adopt a modicum of moderation. Maybe take a closer look at comprehensive immigration reform, become real about fixing the financial problem, turn down the bellicosity and warmongering, etc.

Or you can continue on the current trajectory, which will see your declining relevance drop off precipitously in the coming year.

The choice, birfers, is to start being realistic or to continue with the constructed reality that saw humiliating defeat last night.

I have confidence that some of you will do as Fox News does, and make the adjustments necessary to remain viable and have an electable political party. Others will continue down the WND path to irrelevance.

This is just one way to look at it birfers. But whatever your point of view, it should be clear that the decline in relevance is the GOP's own doing. And to pander to the white-haired cooks is not going to work anymore.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#124235 Nov 7, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birfers, I guess you know by now how abysmally conservative media failed in the run up to the election.
According to them, Obama was near defeat, an historic failure, and everything was going to come up roses because the (biased liberal) polls were "skewed."
All laughably wrong.
What's going to happen is that the media is going to change over the next year to shun the real crazies like you birfoons. No more pandering to the most extreme elements of the right. It's done.
You're loft with a few options. You can adopt a modicum of moderation. Maybe take a closer look at comprehensive immigration reform, become real about fixing the financial problem, turn down the bellicosity and warmongering, etc.
Or you can continue on the current trajectory, which will see your declining relevance drop off precipitously in the coming year.
The choice, birfers, is to start being realistic or to continue with the constructed reality that saw humiliating defeat last night.
I have confidence that some of you will do as Fox News does, and make the adjustments necessary to remain viable and have an electable political party. Others will continue down the WND path to irrelevance.
This is just one way to look at it birfers. But whatever your point of view, it should be clear that the decline in relevance is the GOP's own doing. And to pander to the white-haired cooks is not going to work anymore.
Just saw the video of rover, going off the head, when the fun pretend news bean counters called Ohio for Obama....and rover didn't agree....because it broke the back of his superpac.

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#124239 Nov 7, 2012
1. Dow Chemical has announced that it will be closing about 20 plants and will be letting about 2,400 workers go.

2. Colgate-Palmolive has announced that they will be eliminating about 2,300 jobs.

3. DuPont has announced plans to eliminate about 1,500 jobs.

4. Ford has announced that it will be eliminating 6,200 jobs and will be reducing production capacity in Europe by 18 percent.

5. Hewlett-Packard announced last month that they plan to eliminate 29,000 jobs.

6. Chip maker AMD has announced that they will be getting rid of about 15 percent of their workers.

7. Sony has announced plans to reduce their workforce by about 2,000 workers.

8. Electronics manufacturer Sharp reportedly plans to eliminate 11,000 jobs.

9. Engine maker Cummins Inc. has announced that they plan to get rid of about 1,500 jobs by the end of 2012.

10. Earlier this month Applied Materials announced a plan that will eliminate up to 1,300 jobs.

11. Zynga (known for making video games for Facebook such as FarmVille) has announced that they are reducing their workforce by about 5 percent.

12. Lattice Semiconductor has announced plans to eliminate about 13 percent of their jobs.

13. Alcatel-Lucent recently announced a plan to eliminate more than 5000 jobs all over the globe.

14. Siemens AG has announced that the number of positions being eliminated may reach 10,000 by the end of the year.

15. Banking giant UBS plans to eliminate up to 5,000 jobs.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124241 Nov 7, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>This is an idea, not a fantasy.

One State = one vote.
In case of a tie, the winner will be selected by the popular vote totals.
Or any system that gets me the result I want
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124244 Nov 7, 2012
Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an idea, not a fantasy.
One State = one vote.
In case of a tie, the winner will be selected by the popular vote totals.
Yes, it's an idea...but a poor one at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Portlandia 1,155,588
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Cheftell 68,907
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,208
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:09PM