BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#124070 Nov 7, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you really know better Rogue, but it’s been a bad night for the birfoon so I think I’ll leave it that.
“The Congressional Budget Office on Friday confirmed that President Obama’s jobs bill would be fully paid for over ten years and also gave its seal of approval to a Senate Democrat version that includes a surtax on millionaires.
CBO also said that the bill “could have a noticeable impact on economic growth and employment in the next few years.”
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-an...
Would this be the same CBO that keep increasing the cost of Obamacare?
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#124071 Nov 7, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "plenty" you mean that they held the country hostage and nearly let us go into bankrupcy, then I agree. They should be voted out of office and we need to vote people in who actually have the country's best interests at heart instead of their party's. What they did when we were at the "fiscal cliff" was treasonous!
Oh yah like Oshite! There's a fiscal canyon but no one is interested in those FACTS! Vote race for race sake and fudge your country! Oshite's record was twice as bad as his predecessors but you frighten obot morons refuse to looke at the numbers! So please continue to fudge yourself and the rest of this nation, Oshite already spent twice as much as bush in half the amount of time with NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT that is except unemployment record worse than anything Bush ever had! MORONS, MORONS and oh yes MORONS, that who vote for Oshite again! How do you justify voting in someone who's record was far worse than Bush , when all you libtards can do is complain about Bush! Stupid is as stupid does! And boy are you libtards shite load of stupid!Karma is a bioch and may you all receive a ship load of it!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#124072 Nov 7, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you really know better Rogue, but it’s been a bad night for the birfoon so I think I’ll leave it that.
“The Congressional Budget Office on Friday confirmed that President Obama’s jobs bill would be fully paid for over ten years and also gave its seal of approval to a Senate Democrat version that includes a surtax on millionaires.
CBO also said that the bill “could have a noticeable impact on economic growth and employment in the next few years.”
Poopoo platter Oshite hasn't been able to balance budget the entire time he's been on vacation at the WH, SO A CBO is nothing more than a joke and waste of taxpayer money, but that's what all you obots like, wasn't everyone's money! Are a friggin moron? 10 years to pay a jobs bill? Woo hoo! Must be a friggin professor who came up with that one! Hey and let's tax all the millionaires until they all leave the country, then you can concentrate on downgrading the middle class to the poor level, then mother American everyone equal! "Could have" a noticeable impact? Wow, there's a resounding seal of approval from a the , LOL, BO! You are a moron! You deserve what Oshite has in mind for America, and may you be the dirt to get what you think is owed you! Choke on it!
UninformedOhio Republican

Chicago, IL

#124073 Nov 7, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you fit the bill of your party mascot- you certainly are an ass.
Actually, from what I can see, he fits the bill of a marine, and I suggest show respect.
Rocky

Apo, AE

#124074 Nov 7, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopoo platter Oshite hasn't been able to balance budget the entire time he's been on vacation at the WH, SO A CBO is nothing more than a joke and waste of taxpayer money, but that's what all you obots like, wasn't everyone's money! Are a friggin moron? 10 years to pay a jobs bill? Woo hoo! Must be a friggin professor who came up with that one! Hey and let's tax all the millionaires until they all leave the country, then you can concentrate on downgrading the middle class to the poor level, then mother American everyone equal! "Could have" a noticeable impact? Wow, there's a resounding seal of approval from a the , LOL, BO! You are a moron! You deserve what Oshite has in mind for America, and may you be the dirt to get what you think is owed you! Choke on it!
You sound like a bitter gay person. Weren't you the same clown that stated Obama will only have one term in office? How does that sh-t burger taste espeically with the corn in it? LOL!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#124077 Nov 7, 2012
Good morning birthers!

Just wanted to say that...oh, who am I kidding?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My, but its quiet in here today. I wonder why...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124078 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I've popped in.
What, no new predictions???....that will fail!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#124079 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat controlled Senate has not passed a federal budget bill in three and a half years. No jobs bills either.
You may Congratulate yourselves if you wish, but it is hollow.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Libtard, for something to become law BOTH Houses must pass the bill and then the president must sign it. The House voted on that bill and turned in out. Meanwhile the Houses Jobs Bill has been sent to the Senate where it is still waiting to be voted on.
The sad part is that you have convinced enough Sub-100 IQ people that it is the other way around so they voted Obama back in.

Location hidden

#124080 Nov 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no new ones. But not all have my prediction have come in season yet.
Right now CNN Money is forecasting a DROP in the stock market today!!! Yes, again, I have provided a link!!!
http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/

Location hidden

#124082 Nov 7, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is wright there Poopo, The House has voted on every jobs bill sent to them from the Senate yet the Senate has yet to vote on even one of their jobs bills!!!

Nearly 30 Bipartisan Jobs Bills Await a Vote in Senate; More on the Way
http://www.speaker.gov/general/nearly-30-bipa...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124083 Nov 7, 2012
Guru wrote:
...they are calling Obama the winner. Congrats to those who voted for him.

Now what?
I predict more wasted time and money pursuing Birfoon fantasies. It has worked so well up till now
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124084 Nov 7, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Jeesh. This sad guy who has spent so many hours on Honolulu's Topix Forums, has now become a Birther here ??!! LOL!

Sorry Guru. You're still a loser.

Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
So you've already met Ragu? Quite a waste of oxygen isn't he

Location hidden

#124087 Nov 7, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, from what I can see, he fits the bill of a marine, and I suggest show respect.
Do you show respect to us on the Right who have served OUR country??? Remember MoveOn calling General Petraeus, "General Betray Us"?

From Wiki: The MoveOn.org ad controversy began when the anti-war liberal advocacy group MoveOn.org published a full-page ad in The New York Times on September 10, 2007 accusing General David H. Petraeus of "cooking the books for the White House". The ad also labeled him "General Betray Us".\.....
Legislative response
On September 20, the Senate passed an amendment by Republican John Cornyn of Texas designed to "strongly condemn personal attacks on the honor and integrity of General Petraeus". All 49 Republican Senators and 22 Democratic Senators voted in support. Democratic Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Chris Dodd voted against the amendment while Barack Obama and Joseph Biden did not vote.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org_ad_co...

Location hidden

#124092 Nov 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre-stock market trend is still... DOWN! Fasten your seat belt, Wall Street should have a bumpy ride today.

U.S. Stock Futures
S&P -10.60 /-0.74%
Level 1,414.60
Fair Value 1,424.79
Difference -10.19
Data as of 8:39am ET

Nasdaq -23.50 /-0.88%
Level 2,652.25
Fair Value 2,677.41
Difference -25.16
Data as of 8:25am ET

Dow -115.00 /-0.87%
Level 13,086.00
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124095 Nov 7, 2012
Ode to Tacky, Lunch Lady, Ragu, Fwank, Rouge and the rest of Birfistan

(If Skid ever waddles back in I will have to find something special in honor of his fellow Blowhard who managed to turn a total Republican sweep of Indiana into his own personal massive fail)

Sorry morons - hate fueled fantasies failed again. Maybe you should stick to yelling at the kids when they cut across your lawn

Location hidden

#124097 Nov 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama's second term in office will be an even bigger failure than his first.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124102 Nov 7, 2012
Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure there was more fraud that occurred that we won't be told about by the LSM until after Obama is out of the office that he illegally holds for a second time,
Maybe the investigation concerning Benghazi will lead to him being executed or imprisoned for treason.
We must after all keep hope alive.
More BS from Fantasy Island.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124103 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama's second term in office will be an even bigger failure than his first.
Are we not having a good morning??? Ahhhh....

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#124104 Nov 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you don't muck with GOD, he will get you! He has already started!
Sorry to inform you, but BirfoonLady ain't God.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#124105 Nov 7, 2012
4 more years for obama?

lol...what makes you think obama will make it through 4 more years? He has so much scandal and corruption, lies, and incompetence attached to him that he will likely resign at some point.

The only thing that happened tonight is that we are right back where we started with him. The gridlock is still there. Nothing has changed. He still is not a citizen of this country. He still has major problems with the economy and the fiscal cliff if he is stubborn will devastate this country. The debt he has created with nothing to show for it is the worst in the world. The inflation/stagflation to come will cripple everyone. obamacare will devastate the country again while reducing healthcare for seniors,...those who need it the most. He still has Israel and Iran to deal with, and likely will screw that up a million times worse than Benghazi. Our economy is toast. Jobs will leave as taxes go up. Interest rates will rise soon and cripple our budget. He can't get a budget passed because he is so stubborn and dumb. Our gas prices have doubled...he can't blame Bush for that...he cut the drilling. He corrupted our media. His 8% unemployment will only go higher soon and send jobs overseas. He has cut our military and they hate him.

Our deficits are over $1 Trillion/year with no end in sight. His QE's had no effect and we still have the debt. As soon as interest rates rise it will cause massive inflation and likely bankrupt the country. His next term as a lame duck will be a wasted 4 more years at best. More than likely he will screw it all up. In four more years if he is still here people will be screaming for him to leave.

I could go on and on, but there is no need. The hollow victory will devastate this country. He is the first president in history to get less votes in his second term than his first. The chance of him getting on Rushmore is a joke.

No, he will still go down in history as a failed president. He won today, but the entire country and world will lose because of him. He divided the country beyond repair. He crippled the country with debt that will devastate this country and will never be repaid.

Nope, tonight will be forgotten in a few days and all of his problems will still be there, with many more new ones to come. Only liberals are dumb enough to fall for obama. They have no clue of how bad he is as a leader. He may think a second term is what he wants, but he will age 20 years in the next 4. Now everyone will expect him to solve problems and work his ass off and we all know he does not do any of that. Nope, nothing has changed at all.

You wanted him. You got him. Many of you will find that getting a particular thing is not always as satisfying as wanting it. Now you have him. If he doesn't turn into an angry demanding dictator it will be amazing. As soon as he starts saying "I am the president" you will know what you have done.

lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 29 min Reddog 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 2 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance