BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196914 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124109 Nov 7, 2012
Q: What's funnier than a pathetic inept Birfoon on a bender?(See Tacky, Ragu, Skidmark, Rouge et al)

A: A pathetic inept wealthy Birfoon on a bender (see the Hairpiece)

If only Mitt had taken the Hairpiece's advice and "gone Birther". That would have kept me laughing for years to come

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#124110 Nov 7, 2012
To the birthers
na na na na hey hey hey goodbye

You, Trump and the other fools just go away YOU LOST
Your whacked out delusions never was belived by 99% of the America
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124112 Nov 7, 2012
Say it ain't so!

Oily threatening to stop chasing windmills unless donors pony up? Come on Birfoons! Don't let the fantasy die!
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#124113 Nov 7, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Ode to Tacky, Lunch Lady, Ragu, Fwank, Rouge and the rest of Birfistan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VLMF5GM0Kt8XX
(If Skid ever waddles back in I will have to find something special in honor of his fellow Blowhard who managed to turn a total Republican sweep of Indiana into his own personal massive fail)
Sorry morons - hate fueled fantasies failed again. Maybe you should stick to yelling at the kids when they cut across your lawn
Another ode to the Birthers, Hawaiian style: the "Birth Certificate Hula", courtesy of Kumu Hula Patrick Makuakane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#124114 Nov 7, 2012
Here's what John Stuart Mill writes in the Introduction to "On Liberty" about the tyranny of the majority, what we have at last in America have been subjected to, those without demanding things from their neighbor:
Like other tyrannies, the tyranny of the majority was at first, and is still vulgarly, held in dread, chiefly as operating through the acts of the public authorities. But reflecting persons perceived that when society is itself the tyrant society collectively over the separate individuals who compose it its means of tyrannizing are not restricted to the acts which it may do by the hands of its political functionaries. Society can and does execute its own mandates; and if it issues wrong mandates instead of right, or any mandates at all in things with which it ought not to meddle (such as Health care,changing the definition of marriage,national abortion laws, free stuff in general) it practices a social tyranny more formidable than many kinds of political oppression, since, though not usually upheld by such extreme penalties, it leaves fewer means of escape, penetrating much more deeply into the details of life, and enslaving the soul itself. Protection, therefore, against the tyranny of the magistrate is not enough; there needs protection also against the tyranny of the prevailing opinion and feeling, against the tendency of society to impose, by other means than civil penalties( tax or fee if one does not buy Health Ins), its own ideas and practices as rules of conduct on those who dissent from them; to fetter the development and, if possible, prevent the formation of any individuality not in harmony with its ways, and compel all characters to fashion themselves upon the model of its own(Catholic institutions must pay for abortion, birth control). There is a limit to the legitimate interference of collective opinion with individual independence; and to find that limit, and maintain it against encroachment, is as indispensable to a good condition of human affairs as protection against political despotism.

BRILLIANT!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#124116 Nov 7, 2012
Yep, DJIA BELOW 13,000 and still headed south! Thank you Libtards!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#124117 Nov 7, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>Another ode to the Birthers, Hawaiian style: the "Birth Certificate Hula", courtesy of Kumu Hula Patrick Makuakane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zy3L9AWoidsXX
Maybe we should all Tweet the Donald and encourage him to fund Oily's fight! He could even put her on the show!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#124118 Nov 7, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Despite all of the Republican lying, cheating and vote suppression OBAMA WON!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#124119 Nov 7, 2012
DJIA is now down 350! Let's see, a correction of a drop of 10% or more and the 12 month high for the market was 13,610 and that is 9.5%!!!
And APPL is now down 21% from it's high six weeks ago. Remember I told you my broker expected the DJIA to drop 10% and APPL to drop 25% BEFORE the election! So he's a day late!!!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#124120 Nov 7, 2012
nebka wrote:
To the birthers
You, Trump and the other fools just go away YOU LOST
Your whacked out delusions never was belived by 99% of the America
I WANT TO SEE DONALD TRUMPS DEATH CERTIFICATE

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#124121 Nov 7, 2012
MIAMI BREAKING NEWS

Rush Limbaugh was found dead this morning in his studio after giving birth to a cow....the cow is fine...
Miami officials said they will donate the cow to the democratic national committee for there 2016 victory BBQ for Hillary Clinton
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#124122 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sorry, there is no connection. DUH!!!!
Grand Birther

United States

#124123 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You must be really inlet if you're not making a killing on the downside.

Location hidden

#124124 Nov 7, 2012
Oh, I was listening to Neal Bortz and he has a friend in the Tampa area which has a small business which "did have" 53 full time employees and 8 part timers. Well, he gave five of his full timers their pink slips. Oh, all five of them had "Obama" bumper stickers on their cars!!!
And the eight part timers, well, he notified them their hours will be cut back to 25 hours a week. Damn evil business owner!
Well, I guess he could send the jobs to .... China instead!

Location hidden

#124125 Nov 7, 2012
Another damn Fracking earth quake. This one was a 7.7 magnitude Fracking quake off of Guatemala.
But how do you tell the difference between a Fracking earth quake and a Global Warming earth quake? Maybe we should ask Owl Gore!

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#124126 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
DJIA is now down 350! Let's see, a correction of a drop of 10% or more and the 12 month high for the market was 13,610 and that is 9.5%!!!
And APPL is now down 21% from it's high six weeks ago. Remember I told you my broker expected the DJIA to drop 10% and APPL to drop 25% BEFORE the election! So he's a day late!!!
Sounds like you're really happy about the falling market. You'll be REALLY happy to see the country in a depression, huh? I think that is THE definition of anti-American.
Grand Birther

United States

#124127 Nov 7, 2012
The President won the Catholic vote, Rogue. What Happened?

The Jewish vote was a landslide for the President as well.

BEWARE THE NEOCONS, A-hyuck!

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#124128 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I was listening to Neal Bortz and he has a friend in the Tampa area which has a small business which "did have" 53 full time employees and 8 part timers. Well, he gave five of his full timers their pink slips. Oh, all five of them had "Obama" bumper stickers on their cars!!!
And the eight part timers, well, he notified them their hours will be cut back to 25 hours a week. Damn evil business owner!
Well, I guess he could send the jobs to .... China instead!
The whole of your post is built on a fallacy. One would have to believe, first, that Mr. Bortz HAS a friend. See? After that, the whole thing falls apart!
Grand Birther

United States

#124129 Nov 7, 2012
No GOP candidate has won more than 286 EVs since 1988.

Location hidden

#124130 Nov 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat controlled Senate has not passed a federal budget bill in three and a half years. No jobs bills either.
You may Congratulate yourselves if you wish, but it is hollow.
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Budgets have passed and been steamrollered in the House. We didn't get into this mess overnight and NO one man could have gotten us out in four years. It's a process.
Have you ever read our Constitution? The House controls the budgetary process. In the past three years the House passed a budget and sent it to the Senate where Dirty Hairy Read put it in the trash can. And we have been working off of Continuing Resolutions ever since. And that is fact.
Tell me, did the House and Senate Steamroller Obama Care? Oh, I know, steamrollering is only done by evil Republicans!!!
Yep, budgets are a process and Dirty Hair Read is the bump in the road to progress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,276,549
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min Perrie Winkle 6,424
How to get into the USA. 59 min New Beach Boys Song 3
a teachers lament. 1 hr Flubadub 6
ask amy 8-29-15 1 hr Kuuipo 6
abby8-31-15 1 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 8
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 1 hr Rady for Hillary 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages