BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
109,481 - 109,500 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, like my Libtard next door neighbor who paid $500 hydrogen generator so he would not have to buy gas for his van ever again.
You see, you install this box under the hood of you car, hook up the wires and a tube to the intake manifold and fill the reservoir with water. The machine uses the electricity from the battery to turn the water into hydrogen and oxygen which is burned up in the engine and makes it go. As long as you keep the water tank full, you do not need to buy any more gasoline!!!
I have asked how much gas it is saying but he will not say but his wife shakes her head! Someone made $450 profit though so as long as there are Libtards he will perpetually make money!
Hey Rouge, you forgot to include made up statistics showing that more liberals believe in perpetual motion than conservatives.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Justice Dale is the proud crackpot inventor of a perpetual motion machine. My comment was directed to his perpetual motion fantasy which he posted in this forum.
Capisce?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to self: Nate Silver is a dumpkof.
Did you mean dummkopf?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I'm not a resident of CA
2)'Hypocrite'???..why so???
3)'Cracker'???...what the hell do you know?
4) You are just another clueless slammer with nothing to say.
5) Come back when you find a brain and have something intelligent to add.
I already proved you dishonest here:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should tell Michael Brown that his 15 minutes were up a long time ago. NOBODY cares what he has to say.

His show is actually very popular.

I believe nobody means nobody?
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

More of the typical oblama type American voting! but he felt the need to call in the united nation to police polls to protect Americans from the Republicans?

POLL WATCHER THREATENED WITH GUN
VOTER PUNCHED IN
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor ...

POLL WORKER TELLS PEOPLE TO VOTE DEMOCRAT
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor ...

ALLEGATION UNIONS PUTTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS VOTER ROLLS CLOUDS NEVADA
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/11/05/ ...

OBAMA MURAL GREETS VOTERS AT PHILLY POLLING SITE
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/slideshow/201 ...

MEMBER NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY SPOTTED AT POLLING PLACE
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1950507559001/memb ...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, we won't believe you.
At your own peril, of course.

But hey, some guy in California heard it on AM radio.

LOLOLOLOL

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should tell Michael Brown that his 15 minutes were up a long time ago. NOBODY cares what he has to say.
Michael Brown's criticism was legitimate, you just didn't like it, the difference in Katrina and Sandy is demographics. Large parts of New Orleans couldn't put away as much as some water to drink. Liberals expected Brown to go in and personally wipe their noses.

Obama did a nice photo op and disappeared to campaign.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
I already proved you dishonest here:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
His show is actually very popular.
I believe nobody means nobody?
That hardly proves dishonesty.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that yet another prediction? You know that you have a very, very poor track record with your predictions.
These guys have pretty good records, Rove, Morris and Barone, they all predict Romney in a run away.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys have pretty good records, Rove, Morris and Barone, they all predict Romney in a run away.
If you think that either Romney or Obama has your best interests in mind, you are a fool. ALL politicians just look out for themselves.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...but what we do know is that the top ten states that comprise the 47% who pay no taxes all come from the red state south.
Hogwash, every large city, in every state is peopled by 47 percenters, Chicago, New York,Phoenix, Newark, Houston, LA, Memphis, etc.

Not to mention the illegals, who the dems have provided with brochures in Mexico to tell them how to get freebies as soon as they're done swimming.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lifer doesn't understand anything....hiring has nothing to do with dems or repubs.
Generally, an A type manager will hire A type people, while a B type manager will hire C type people. C type people usually are not in a position to hire anybody.
As an example of an incompetent manager hiring an equally incompetent person, just look at GW Bush and his hiring of Michael Brown to head FEMA.
My example is the dems hiring the empty suit, do nothing, know nothing Obama and his 4 years have proven me right, as usual.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

The states with the highest dependence on welfare are red states and the majority of those people are white.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash, every large city, in every state is peopled by 47 percenters, Chicago, New York,Phoenix, Newark, Houston, LA, Memphis, etc.
Not to mention the illegals, who the dems have provided with brochures in Mexico to tell them how to get freebies as soon as they're done swimming.
Hogwash??? OK,....here's the link. READ IT!!!!

So let's set that speculation aside and look at who the people are who actually pay no income tax. Romney's statements are a little unclear, but it appears that the 47 percent figure represents all of those who pay no income tax, rather than the Democratic base. His problem is that those people are disproportionately in red states -- that is, states that tend to vote Republican:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Voter turnout in CT close to 80%.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why can't you prove that I am wrong???
It is important to note that Obama's document is a fraudulent long form birth certificate, making the short form fraudulent as well.
Obama's long form birth certificate has no State seal of authenticity, and contains a one-of-a-kind error that is not present on any other known Hawaiian birth certificate, and has a date stamp and registrars stamp that can be moved around on the digital document proving that it is not a scan alone.
It is a computer-built fraudulent document that was not created by Hawaii DOH.
Do you possess even one functioning brain-cell?
Since birthers have never proven anything to be true, I do not need to prove them false.

The burden of proof is on the birthers and they have failed.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
My example is the dems hiring the empty suit, do nothing, know nothing Obama and his 4 years have proven me right, as usual.
That's your opinion.

How would you characterise GW Bush?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

You do know why San Fran Nan Pelosi always gets reelected in California, don't you? It is because most Japanese are Republicans and they can not pronounce their L's correctly. They pronounce their L's as R's so they are just to embarrassed to ask where the election booths are.
TamTaram

Wroclaw, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Check this
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion.
How would you characterise GW Bush?
I'd give him a "C". The housing mortgage issue was caused by the Democrats which in turn caused the banking issue. He handled the 9/11 attacks well and the response. He also handled the UN ceasefire violations with Iraq correctly and captured Saddamn Hussein. He was smart to let the Iraqis kill him.
I think that just as soon as Saddamn was dead, we should have pulled out. And as soon as Obama had had UBL killed, we should have pulled out of Afghanistan too. No one can save any Muslim country from themselves.
I don't like the fact that he expanded the federal government and allowed the EPA and OSHA to run amok!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
The burden is on the candidate to prove that he meets the eligibility requirements.
Then why can't you prove that I am wrong???
It is important to note that Obama's document is a fraudulent long form birth certificate, making the short form fraudulent as well.
Obama's long form birth certificate has no State seal of authenticity, and contains a one-of-a-kind error that is not present on any other known Hawaiian birth certificate, and has a date stamp and registrars stamp that can be moved around on the digital document proving that it is not a scan alone.
It is a computer-built fraudulent document that was not created by Hawaii DOH.
Do you possess even one functioning brain-cell?
There is no requirement for any candidate to prove he/she is eligible. If you think there is, by all means, point out where this requirement is stated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Incognito4Ever 1,081,627
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 34 min TW_sugar_daddio 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••