BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123860 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that yet another prediction? You know that you have a very, very poor track record with your predictions.
These guys have pretty good records, Rove, Morris and Barone, they all predict Romney in a run away.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123861 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys have pretty good records, Rove, Morris and Barone, they all predict Romney in a run away.
If you think that either Romney or Obama has your best interests in mind, you are a fool. ALL politicians just look out for themselves.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#123862 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...but what we do know is that the top ten states that comprise the 47% who pay no taxes all come from the red state south.
Hogwash, every large city, in every state is peopled by 47 percenters, Chicago, New York,Phoenix, Newark, Houston, LA, Memphis, etc.

Not to mention the illegals, who the dems have provided with brochures in Mexico to tell them how to get freebies as soon as they're done swimming.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#123864 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lifer doesn't understand anything....hiring has nothing to do with dems or repubs.
Generally, an A type manager will hire A type people, while a B type manager will hire C type people. C type people usually are not in a position to hire anybody.
As an example of an incompetent manager hiring an equally incompetent person, just look at GW Bush and his hiring of Michael Brown to head FEMA.
My example is the dems hiring the empty suit, do nothing, know nothing Obama and his 4 years have proven me right, as usual.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#123867 Nov 6, 2012
The states with the highest dependence on welfare are red states and the majority of those people are white.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123868 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash, every large city, in every state is peopled by 47 percenters, Chicago, New York,Phoenix, Newark, Houston, LA, Memphis, etc.
Not to mention the illegals, who the dems have provided with brochures in Mexico to tell them how to get freebies as soon as they're done swimming.
Hogwash??? OK,....here's the link. READ IT!!!!

So let's set that speculation aside and look at who the people are who actually pay no income tax. Romney's statements are a little unclear, but it appears that the 47 percent figure represents all of those who pay no income tax, rather than the Democratic base. His problem is that those people are disproportionately in red states -- that is, states that tend to vote Republican:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#123869 Nov 6, 2012
Voter turnout in CT close to 80%.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123870 Nov 6, 2012
Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why can't you prove that I am wrong???
It is important to note that Obama's document is a fraudulent long form birth certificate, making the short form fraudulent as well.
Obama's long form birth certificate has no State seal of authenticity, and contains a one-of-a-kind error that is not present on any other known Hawaiian birth certificate, and has a date stamp and registrars stamp that can be moved around on the digital document proving that it is not a scan alone.
It is a computer-built fraudulent document that was not created by Hawaii DOH.
Do you possess even one functioning brain-cell?
Since birthers have never proven anything to be true, I do not need to prove them false.

The burden of proof is on the birthers and they have failed.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123871 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
My example is the dems hiring the empty suit, do nothing, know nothing Obama and his 4 years have proven me right, as usual.
That's your opinion.

How would you characterise GW Bush?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123873 Nov 6, 2012
You do know why San Fran Nan Pelosi always gets reelected in California, don't you? It is because most Japanese are Republicans and they can not pronounce their L's correctly. They pronounce their L's as R's so they are just to embarrassed to ask where the election booths are.
TamTaram

Wroclaw, Poland

#123874 Nov 6, 2012

Location hidden

#123875 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion.
How would you characterise GW Bush?
I'd give him a "C". The housing mortgage issue was caused by the Democrats which in turn caused the banking issue. He handled the 9/11 attacks well and the response. He also handled the UN ceasefire violations with Iraq correctly and captured Saddamn Hussein. He was smart to let the Iraqis kill him.
I think that just as soon as Saddamn was dead, we should have pulled out. And as soon as Obama had had UBL killed, we should have pulled out of Afghanistan too. No one can save any Muslim country from themselves.
I don't like the fact that he expanded the federal government and allowed the EPA and OSHA to run amok!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123880 Nov 6, 2012
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
The burden is on the candidate to prove that he meets the eligibility requirements.
Then why can't you prove that I am wrong???
It is important to note that Obama's document is a fraudulent long form birth certificate, making the short form fraudulent as well.
Obama's long form birth certificate has no State seal of authenticity, and contains a one-of-a-kind error that is not present on any other known Hawaiian birth certificate, and has a date stamp and registrars stamp that can be moved around on the digital document proving that it is not a scan alone.
It is a computer-built fraudulent document that was not created by Hawaii DOH.
Do you possess even one functioning brain-cell?
There is no requirement for any candidate to prove he/she is eligible. If you think there is, by all means, point out where this requirement is stated.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123881 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Way better and smarter on his worst day than Obama is.
What a shame that you were unable to provide any data, facts or reasons for you opinion.
GURU

Canyon Country, CA

#123883 Nov 6, 2012
ROMNEY is SURGING IN VIRGINIA, FLORIDA NOW!
GURU

Canyon Country, CA

#123884 Nov 6, 2012
Polls just closed in OHIO!
GURU

Canyon Country, CA

#123885 Nov 6, 2012
ROMNEY: just took West Virginia...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#123888 Nov 6, 2012
GURU wrote:
ROMNEY is SURGING IN VIRGINIA, FLORIDA NOW!
With 1% of precincts reporting. That's a surge?

Location hidden

#123891 Nov 6, 2012
TamTaram wrote:
Check this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wt21fr3hLzwXX
I am concerned that the poll worker blew you off!

Location hidden

#123892 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame that you were unable to provide any data, facts or reasons for you opinion.
<quoted text>
There is no requirement that I provide anything.
That was solely my opinion.
That is funny coming from Johannes as he never provides links. What a flaming hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min No Surprize 1,153,950
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 6 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 7 hr joey 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 11 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info