BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
109,441 - 109,460 of 174,866 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
OHIO early results: Republicans swarming the voting sites....
LOL, I'm in Ohio and have traveled from and throughout Cleveland and/to Toledo today and I can tell you firsthand that is not true.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you were all concerned about the gentleman's presence and especially his clothes. Surely you aren't claiming to be just another blowhard spouting nonsense from hundreds of miles away?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I saw on the news this morning. Got a problem with it? Talk to the news station, not me. C'mon now, show us all just how confused you really are. LOL
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1950507559001/memb...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'm in Ohio and have traveled from and throughout Cleveland and/to Toledo today and I can tell you firsthand that is not true.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
That is not true folks. It is on the radio now. You must be in some county where nobody lives.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you were all concerned about the gentleman's presence and especially his clothes. Surely you aren't claiming to be just another blowhard spouting nonsense from hundreds of miles away?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1950507559001/memb...
Hmmm. Not even Fox News seemed concerned about his clothes.

Yep - must just be Loser Blowhard's pathetic ranting and Gay obsession

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Hummmmm, mural of Obama at polling station (school) is ordered covered up by order of local judge.

Philly poll workers partially cover Obama mural after court order, leaving logo and quote in view
Published November 06, 2012; FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/06/ju...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The news was concerned about his clothes? Were you watching FashionTV? Explains your Birfoonish obsession with Gays
The story I saw mentioned "how" he was dressed. This dude didn't look the least bit gay, unless he had on some rainbow sock that I couldn't see. You have no point to argue here. He shouldn't be there, period. Why is this being allowed?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmmm, mural of Obama at polling station (school) is ordered covered up by order of local judge.
Philly poll workers partially cover Obama mural after court order, leaving logo and quote in view
Published November 06, 2012; FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/06/ju...
That is illegal.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true folks. It is on the radio now. You must be in some county where nobody lives.
Lol, Cuyahoga and Lucas counties. Report the same from my family in Franklin.

Definitely don't believe everything you hear on AM radio.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The story I saw mentioned "how" he was dressed. This dude didn't look the least bit gay, unless he had on some rainbow sock that I couldn't see. You have no point to argue here. He shouldn't be there, period. Why is this being allowed?
People aren't allowed to stand outside of polling places? Don't tell the dude in the Raiders jacket
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

obama is crashing....
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

UN poll-watchers 'amazed' US doesn't require ID's to vote... Obama Mural in Philadelphia Polling Place...

UPDATE: Judge orders mural to be covered...

Obama Poster Hanging in Florida Polling Station...

Former DNC Chair Howard Dean: The Only Way We Lose Is Through Fraud... REPORT: Video Shows Electronic Voting Machine Changing Vote...
Rombot

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Trigg caught red handed updating his voting machine software to vote Romney.

Fox stays silent.

Rombot voting machines recorded switching votes from Obama to Romney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

^^^spin that.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>very simple, Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation.
As you know, our Constitution does not recognize a dual-citizenship status, never has.
Also as you know, the US government can not strip Obama of the citizenship his father passed on to him, unless he request such an action, through naturalization.
Nonsense. When a person is naturalized in the US, the US does not "strip" the person of foreign citizenship. Renunciation is an act between the person and the country whose citizenship s/he renounces. US law cannot operate to nullify anyone's citizenship in a foreign country, and no country can deny US citizenship to a person granted US citizenship. Play Law doesn't count.
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remind the Class of the relevance of your repetitive and unscholarly posts to the matter of President Obama's eligibility. Thank you.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Re: "Such respected conservative leaders as Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Ann Coulter and the National Review do not question the birthplace and citizenship of Obama."

I have left out Ron Paul, Michelle Bachmann, and Mike Huckabee, sorry.

Re Paul Ryan. Here is the proof:
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>there was nothing more uninformed than the Ark case.
I have plainly shown you aliens are not "subject to", you are just being dumb or can't face the facts.
Play Justice Dale has plainly shown that he is a grandiose twerp with no understanding of US law and the reading comprehension of a chimpanzee.

See also, In re Look Tin Sing (Circuit court)(child born in US of alien parents is under the jurisdiction of the United States), In re Wong Kim Ark (federal district court)(child born in US of alien parents is under the jurisdiction of the United States), Benny v. O'Brien (Supreme Court of New Jersey)(child born in US of alien parents is under the jurisdiction of the United States).

“Two facts must concur—the person must be born here, and he must be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States according to the Fourteenth Amendment, which means, according to the Civil Rights Act, that the person born here is not subject to any foreign power. Allan Benny, whose parents were domiciled here at the time of his birth, is subject to the Jurisdiction of the United States, and is not subject to any foreign power.*** Therefore Allan Benny is a citizen of the United States in virtue of his birth here of alien parents, who, at the time of his birth, were domiciled in this country.” Benny v O’Brien, 32 Atlantic Reporter, 696, 697 (Supreme court of New Jersey 1895).
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your uninformed opinion. The US Supreme Court has ruled that everyone in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I have shown you many times that you and Ark are wrong. Ark did not change one word in the Constitution, which is the law.
Play Justice Dale insists that his Play Law interpretation of the Constitution is the law of the land.

It's called delusions of grandeur.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never call names. The Wong Kim Ark case is the law. You do not like it, but it is the law. The meaning of "Subject to the jurisdiction" refers to everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families, who are not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. Everyone else in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Rogue Moron is too senile to remember Election Day 2008.
Oh, you oh so wrong. I do remember. The DJIA went up about 300 points and hit 9625. And a few days later it took a dive dropping 600 points in a week. And by the time Obama walked into the White House it had dropped to 7949, a 18.5% DROP!!!

Stocks battered on recession fears
Wall Street closes at the lowest point since late November as economic worries trump enthusiasm about the inauguration of President Barack Obama.
By Alexandra Twin, CNNMoney.com senior writer
Last Updated: January 20, 2009: 6:11 PM ET.
http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/20/markets/marke...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Tomorrow watch the stick market. If the election is unresolved it will probably drop a little, maybe down 100-200. If Mitt wins it should go up slightly, maybe up 100-200. But if Obama wins, I expect a drop of 300-500 on the DJIA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

This is for Poopo and Wojo who thinks this guy is great. We shall see soon.

New York Times' Nate Silver Puts Romney's Chances at 'About 8 Percent': 11/6/2012 : By Clay Waters
http://www.mrc.org/articles/new-york-times-na...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten us: what does thermodynamics have to do with political philosophy and or ideology?
Dubbya did okay for a Texas dude. Even though the attacks of 9/11 might have decimated our national economy quickly.
What has B. Hussein Obama done correctly?
Play Justice Dale is the proud crackpot inventor of a perpetual motion machine. My comment was directed to his perpetual motion fantasy which he posted in this forum.

Capisce?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not care less.
I already know your fantasy is doomed. A perpetual motion machine is a perpetual crackpot fantasy. Do you know why they call it the First LAW of Thermodynamics?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,081,662
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min edogxxx 97,549
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,038
Abby 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 2 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search