BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,472)

Showing posts 109,421 - 109,440 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
EVERY PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS OLD NOW OWES OVER $218,000!
Mostly to their grandparents.
BUT, OF COURSE, they don't have to pay it back.
==
Your understanding of international monetary policy is only slightly worse than your absolute stupidity at how to structure a real transaction -- by your approach you LOST EVERY SINGLE significant tax advantage that real estate offers.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Correct! Aliens are subject to their country of origin, this can only be corected by natualization.(see, Naturalization Act of 1790)
The 14th plainly states who are "subject to", that would be "CITIZENS".
Please remind the Class how an alien can sue an American citizen in U.S. federal court if the United States does not have jurisdiction over the alien. Thank you. You never did answer this fundamental question.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt has a JD you moron.
Yes but did he earn(?) a 2.6GPA like foreign student Obama(Soetoro) did at Columbia?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
No, they are under the jurisdiction, not "subject to" it.
Are you so damn dumb you can't read the first sentence of the 14th amendment and not understand it.
Please remind the Class of the relevance of your repetitive and unscholarly posts to the matter of President Obama's eligibility. Thank you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha!! you would still like to know, wouldn't you.
Plank’s constant divided by the difference between 31 and 17 (fourteen point differential between the Packers and Cards) multiplied by the square of the 110V household voltage minus mc^2 multiplied by the heat of formation of water minus the enthalpy of combustion of octane equals the numerator for the energy created by Dale’s fantasy perpetual motion machine. Divide by Dale’s IQ and you get infinity!

Hee hee.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
why not, you want every POS to have a citizenship.
Where in our sacred Constitution does it say that a POS is not eligible to be an American citizen?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
obama just crapped in his pants!
http://www.drudgereport.com/
=
...enjoy your political slap down tomorrow.
;))
Why is it that this thread which is so virulently anti-the "Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE'" as expressed in a landslide in 2008, NEVER has anything positive to say about Willard?
This thread and its anti-Obama posters NEVER say anything positive in favor of our Willard.
Wild Women Wild for Willard.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Mitt's message: his business experience will make voodoo economics work.
Fat chance.
More wealth has been created in the United States during the past 3-1/2 years (with the equity markets up 121%) than in any comparable period in the entire HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
Isn't this a great country where anyone with an education can be wealthy?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Hell, they can't change one punctuation make [SIC - mark]
That is NOT true. Have you ever seen the actual original U.S. Constitution?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

say goodbye obama...you are toast now.
http://www.wnd.com/

CBS i9s releasing even more videos that show obama lied on Benghazi...

...the headlines here will nail him.

Sorry Terri, your bloated ego about yourself is all about obama. He is a poser, and so are you. He never did jake in college, was never a Prof as he claimed, he was a low-paid TA at best.

He mirrors your resume. All talk, no action.

What do you have to say for yourself? Now the class wants to see your paperwork. If you have any. A coupon for Alamo dog food doesn't count as a degree.

You are out of a job as of tomorrow night. I hope you got paid for your work as an OBOT.

BTW....you had better not drop that check or it is likely to bounce up at hit your chin.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Rogue Scholar 05"
I'd trust a businessman than a lawyer.[/QUOTE]
BUT Willard has proven conclusively that he knows no more about macroeconomics than you do. AND YOU don't even know The Calculus that is commonly taught to AP students in high school. How incredibly uneducated!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
More wealth has been created in the United States during the past 3-1/2 years (with the equity markets up 121%) than in any comparable period in the entire HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
Isn't this a great country where anyone with an education can be wealthy?
lol...too bad that is not you. You are a greedy little byatch, aren't you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And can you articulate what he did wrong and how he did it?
YES -- he and his advisers were totally ignorant (or ignored) the universally accepted economic truths of the Keynesian algorithm.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly to their grandparents.
BUT, OF COURSE, they don't have to pay it back.
==
Your understanding of international monetary policy is only slightly worse than your absolute stupidity at how to structure a real transaction -- by your approach you LOST EVERY SINGLE significant tax advantage that real estate offers.
lol! My $2.7Million last few months says baloney. I paid $0 in taxes. Now I am working on some other deals that are even larger.

You?

We will await your sputtering to stop so you can answer the class...if you can.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Im going to bed with my roserey in my PJ's and gettin up a 7:00am to vote for Romney !!!
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>Please remind the Class how an alien can sue an American citizen in U.S. federal court if the United States does not have jurisdiction over the alien. Thank you. You never did answer this fundamental question.
By Jerry Seper -The Washington Times Friday, February 13, 2009
One of the 16 illegal immigrants allowed by a federal court to sue an Arizona rancher for stopping them at gunpoint after they sneaked across the U.S.-Mexico border is a convicted felon deported from this country after a 1993 arrest by U.S. authorities on drug charges, court records show.

Who's your daddy?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
You are out of a job as of tomorrow night.
NO SO.
Although I am involved in the little Institute which has been explained numerous times, you forget that I told you early on that our principal activity is the development and leasing of real estate. Of course, as a senior partner in one of the three largest C.P.A. firms in the world when I worked in NYC, I have avoided the amateurish and fatal errors you have made in structuring your ma-and-pa two-flat real estate business. So sorry that you lack the education and the sophistication to know how to play the real estate business.
Perhaps you will do better in your next fantasy real estate infomercial.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
lol! My $2.7Million last few months says baloney. I paid $0 in taxes. Now I am working on some other deals that are even larger.
By your very own posts you have admitted that your deal was structured in a way that denies you ALL OF THE USUAL TAX ADVANTAGES INCLUDING CAPITAL GAINS TREATMENT. You lost all of the flow-through benefits because you proved to be an amateur at structuring the deal. AND you don't even know about your §267(d)(4)problem because you are totally unsophisticated and amateurish when it comes to real estate and its taxation.
Please don't spend your "2.7 million" of fantasy gain in a §1031, because by your own description you are INELIGIBLE for such a transaction because, charitably, you are really incredibly stupid.
No wonder so many non-English-speaking immigrants to the United States do better than you in real estate in their first two years in the United States.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Isn't it odd that jacqazz leaves for Vegas (LMAO) and look who is here posting up a storm! Why, it's none other than Stanky Tank Meat. LMAO stool
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but did he earn(?) a 2.6GPA like foreign student Obama(Soetoro) did at Columbia?
...and how does that get you into Harvard? TRUMP is right...this guy has visited there a few times, but did nothing, wrote nothing, produced nothing, except he was the third- lowest rated TA in the entire pack of over 100 teachers there. He was ranked at the bottom. He had some classes of 5 students. That is a BS position if there ever was one. This moron is a bigger fraud than Terri Tuna is...

I smell a dead fish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 109,421 - 109,440 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,033,779
Amy 4-17 3 min RACE 2
Abby 4-17 11 min RACE 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,994
World War O 39 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance