BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123763 Nov 6, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>One must be "Subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", either on-short or off-shore, aliens are not in either case.
Since aliens, both legal and illegal, must obey US laws, they are "subject to the jurisdiction" of the USA. The only people in the USA who are not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA are foreign diplomats and their families.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#123764 Nov 6, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your uninformed opinion. The US Supreme Court has ruled that everyone in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
there was nothing more uninformed than the Ark case.
I have plainly shown you aliens are not "subject to", you are just being dumb or can't face the facts.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123765 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry moron. The only people I know that use that term are ignorant Birfoons
Sorry Buffoon, all your fellow buffoons have one. Where do you get those funny clothes you wear? Next Halloween will be here before we know it.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123766 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should tell Michael Brown that his 15 minutes were up a long time ago. NOBODY cares what he has to say.
His show is actually very popular. The only thing Cal. will accomplish today is raising your taxes. either that or you'll prove what hypocrites you are. Actually I'd love to see services cut drastically, not to illegals, but to crackers like you.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123767 Nov 6, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>there was nothing more uninformed than the Ark case.
I have plainly shown you aliens are not "subject to", you are just being dumb or can't face the facts.
I never call names. The Wong Kim Ark case is the law. You do not like it, but it is the law. The meaning of "Subject to the jurisdiction" refers to everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families, who are not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. Everyone else in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123768 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Buffoon, all your fellow buffoons have one. Where do you get those funny clothes you wear? Next Halloween will be here before we know it.
Thanks for your input. Please let me know if you have a point or clue or job or anything of substance
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123769 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
His show is actually very popular. The only thing Cal. will accomplish today is raising your taxes. either that or you'll prove what hypocrites you are. Actually I'd love to see services cut drastically, not to illegals, but to crackers like you.
1) I'm not a resident of CA
2)'Hypocrite'???..why so???
3)'Cracker'???...what the hell do you know?
4) You are just another clueless slammer with nothing to say.
5) Come back when you find a brain and have something intelligent to add.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123770 Nov 6, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of whether she was Obama's kenyan grandmother or merely his step-grandmother she NEVER said that she had seen him born in Kenya,and she did say in an interview with the Hartford Courant newspaper that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama's birth was IN A LETTER FROM HAWAII.
And the Kenyan government has said that it investigated the claim that Obama was born in Kenya and found that it was false.
“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””
http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged
Some witch doctor in Kenya threw some bones or something on the ground and predicted an Obama win, that does have me worried.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#123772 Nov 6, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never call names. The Wong Kim Ark case is the law. You do not like it, but it is the law. The meaning of "Subject to the jurisdiction" refers to everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families, who are not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. Everyone else in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
I have shown you many times that you and Ark are wrong. Ark did not change one word in the Constitution, which is the law.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123773 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Some witch doctor in Kenya threw some bones or something on the ground and predicted an Obama win, that does have me worried.
You should really be much more worried about your mental instability.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123774 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I notice you weren't willing to get close to him .....
You "noticed" that I wasn't willing to get close to him? How does one come up with that load of crap?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123775 Nov 6, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You "noticed" that I wasn't willing to get close to him? How does one come up with that load of crap?
So Loser. What did the two of you talk about?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123776 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your input. Please let me know if you have a point or clue or job or anything of substance
Don't know if i can equal this eloquence of yours:

"OReaLY? And yet you were whining about the gentleman in Philadelphia dressed "all in black"?

Pathetic fool "

But, i'll try.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123777 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really be much more worried about your mental instability.
Like most conservatives who have made their own lives without government assistance, I'm very comfortable in my own skin.

Speaking of mental health,
please don't put a bullet in your brain tomorrow when you realize Romney will be YOUR president for 8 years, we'll still need dishwashers , fast food workers and pool boys..

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123778 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I'm not a resident of CA
2)'Hypocrite'???..why so???
3)'Cracker'???...what the hell do you know?
4) You are just another clueless slammer with nothing to say.
5) Come back when you find a brain and have something intelligent to add.
Is yucaipa on the moon?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123779 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know if i can equal this eloquence of yours:

"OReaLY? And yet you were whining about the gentleman in Philadelphia dressed "all in black"?

Pathetic fool "

But, i'll try.
Don't hurt yourself. We know you'll fail. Birfoons always do

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123780 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I'm not a resident of CA
2)'Hypocrite'???..why so???
3)'Cracker'???...what the hell do you know?
4) You are just another clueless slammer with nothing to say.
5) Come back when you find a brain and have something intelligent to add.
Testy, jo jo, I would be too if i was an Obama supporter.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123781 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So Loser. What did the two of you talk about?
What makes you think I'm even in the same city as this goon? Do you confuse everything this much?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123782 Nov 6, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I have shown you many times that you and Ark are wrong. Ark did not change one word in the Constitution, which is the law.
The US Supreme Court interprets the meaning of the US Constitution, and it has ruled six to two (one not voting) that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen. What the Supreme Court says is the law. What you say is no more than your uninformed opinion.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123783 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most conservatives who have made their own lives without government assistance, I'm very comfortable in my own skin.
Speaking of mental health,
please don't put a bullet in your brain tomorrow when you realize Romney will be YOUR president for 8 years, we'll still need dishwashers , fast food workers and pool boys..
I'm so very happy for you.

There is NOBODY on this planet that will realize tomorrow that Romney will be the president for the next eight years. That's just flat out impossible. Prove me wrong,....if you can.

You should really take up one of those fast food worker jobs and stop living off the working class. You must be part of that 47%. The fact that you brought up entry level jobs must mean that you are stuck in one. Face it...that's your life.

Next time, try to have something with importance to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Portlandia 1,156,367
Amy 12-28-14 23 min cheluzal 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min OzRitz 49,373
Dear Abby 12-28 26 min cheluzal 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,921
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:59 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:59AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Indianapolis Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 9:02 AM
Bears take out ad thanking fans, says club "won't make excuses"
NBC Sports 9:45 AM
Report: Hakeem Nicks needs TD catch for $250,000 bonus
Bleacher Report11:21 AM
Luck Sets Colts' Single-Season Passing Record
NBC Sports11:41 AM
Bears, Vikings quietly finishing out their seasons