BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
109,381 - 109,400 of 177,369 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123735 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And can you tell us what Michael Brown did wrong? Both the governor of LA and the major of N.O. REFUSED his recommendation ..... until just 24 hours before Katrina hit!!!
Just look at all the flooded out school buses in N.O. or the fact that AMTRAK pulled out with it's passenger cars empty!!! N.O. had an evacuation plan but waited two days to long to activate it!!!
What is funny is that you Libtards bash people but can never say what exactly they did wrong! Oh, Brown resigned, not because he failed, but because he was becoming a drag of the Bush administration.
From Wiki: Shortly after his resignation the Associated Press obtained a videotape of Brown briefing Bush, Governor Blanco, Mayor Nagin and others in which he questioned the wisdom of the Mayor's use of the Louisiana Superdome as a "shelter of last resort" and questions the structural integrity of the Superdome during the briefing.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you were unable to dispute my statements.
Brown was ill-prepared to head up such a large organization.
Again, YOU can not articulate exactly what he did wrong. You are quick pointing you finger but that is all.
Oh, the mayor of New York City did not even attempt to evacuate any part of his city and the death toll in New York City is now 40 from Hurricane Sandy with seven more in New York State.
What is funny is that New Jersey got hit by the eye of the storm but only 23 have died in that state. Most had ignored evacuation orders.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123736 Nov 6, 2012
tick,tick,tick, Barry. Time's running out to do more damage.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123737 Nov 6, 2012
I just drove past a local polling place. There was a good sized young white man wearing a black and silver football jacket with some sort of pirate insignia standing outside with a handful of fliers. I didn't see him open the door for anyone but I've called Fox News just in case
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123739 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It looks like the stock market likes how the election is going!
You mean finally ending?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123740 Nov 6, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the Constitution was not written for subjects of foreign powers. "Subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", is the US Constitution.
The US Supreme Court has ruled that the US Constitution applies to everyone who is in the USA. Everyone has the same rights to fair trials, habeas corpus, etc. "Subject to the jurisdiction" is a legal term for everyone in the country who has to obey the laws. Only foreign diplomats and their families do not have to obey the laws. Only they are not subject to the jurisdiction. Everyone else in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123741 Nov 6, 2012
Kansas ballot whining dismissed. Poor Birfoons - even on Election Day you suffer another fail
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123742 Nov 6, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>only one way for the US government to remove a citizenship of a foreign nation, "naturalization".
Yep, she did become a citizen through marriage, the citizenship of the father was all that counted.
To the USA only the place of birth counted. To Britain that was not the case, the citizenship of the mother, and since she did not relinquish British citizenship they assumed that she was British, was what mattered.

Location hidden

#123743 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
I just drove past a local polling place. There was a good sized young white man wearing a black and silver football jacket with some sort of pirate insignia standing outside with a handful of fliers. I didn't see him open the door for anyone but I've called Fox News just in case
Did you ask him for a flyer? Did you call the police? Did you take pictures or video? All bark and not bite. Now, now little Chihuahua, don't feel bad. Just go home and suck down a Corona!

Location hidden

#123744 Nov 6, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH....that's not even his grandmother.....it's his grandfather's third wife.
Your fantasy has been disputed countless times. Give it up.
"disputed" and proven are not the same thing.

Location hidden

#123745 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Kansas ballot whining dismissed. Poor Birfoons - even on Election Day you suffer another fail
What are you talking about? No link!!! As usual, you are linkless!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123746 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
You mean Raider fans are not allowed to vote? Well I'll be. LMAO
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123747 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ask him for a flyer? Did you call the police? Did you take pictures or video? All bark and not bite. Now, now little Chihuahua, don't feel bad. Just go home and suck down a Corona!
Of course not. I was intimidated by his clothing

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#123748 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
On your trusty Obamaphone?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123749 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? No link!!! As usual, you are linkless!
And as usual you are clueless
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123750 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>On your trusty Obamaphone?
Sorry moron. The only people I know that use that term are ignorant Birfoons
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123751 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. I was intimidated by his clothing
I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being intimidated by clothing! LMAO
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123752 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"disputed" and proven are not the same thing.
Regardless of whether she was Obama's kenyan grandmother or merely his step-grandmother she NEVER said that she had seen him born in Kenya,and she did say in an interview with the Hartford Courant newspaper that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama's birth was IN A LETTER FROM HAWAII.

And the Kenyan government has said that it investigated the claim that Obama was born in Kenya and found that it was false.

Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, cant understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Its madness, said Chessoni on Monday.His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123753 Nov 6, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being intimidated by clothing! LMAO
OReaLY? And yet you were whining about the gentleman in Philadelphia dressed "all in black"?

Pathetic fool
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#123754 Nov 6, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Supreme Court has ruled that the US Constitution applies to everyone who is in the USA. Everyone has the same rights to fair trials, habeas corpus, etc. "Subject to the jurisdiction" is a legal term for everyone in the country who has to obey the laws. Only foreign diplomats and their families do not have to obey the laws. Only they are not subject to the jurisdiction. Everyone else in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction.
sorry, "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", means the US Constitution.
Sorry, aliens can't vote, serve on a jury, have unrestricted travel, hold a gov job, run for office, nor can they be force to do the following.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Location hidden

#123755 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean finally ending?
"And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee."
John Donne

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,100,127
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 46 min peter osterman 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min edogxxx 97,931
Abby 8-29 1 hr Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Duane Mills 49,476
Amy 8-29 3 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search