BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123675 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
The most Republican County in Indiana has problems with voting machines. Whack jobs blame Democrats for trying to suppress Republican votes in 3 ... 2 ...
"Voting machine woes in Hamilton County slow start of election day
Voting machine problems kept some Hamilton County voters waiting for nearly 30 minutes to cast votes. Long lines of voters gathered at the Freshman C... "
Read entire article at:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Hmmmm, did you know that even in "Republican counties" that Democrats tend to dominate the local politics? You see, why most Republicans are businessmen and farmers, it is the city and county workers (teachers) that tend to be Democrats.
I know that is a hard concept for your little brain to comprehend, but it is the truth!

Location hidden

#123676 Nov 6, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Terri the Tuna Tranny Granny is not sexy enough fer ya? How could any man turn her down:
http://www.davidwygant.com/blog/wp-content/up...
Sorry, I don't own a whole-body prophylactic and there is no way I would get naked with Teri Tunna. Might get multiple STD's!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#123677 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly unlikely. Just think, when you were 23 years old, what do you remember?
Now I have no idea how old you are now. Maybe you are 24 but when I was 23 years old, nearly forty years ago, I recall only a few couples with small children. So why would he remember them?
She was just 18 y/o! And then, if he had run into them, he would have known them for only a few months at the maximum.
I have never heard such a stupid argument. Rouge remembers only a few couples with small children so that means Gov. Abercrombie should not remember Ann with her child. When I was in college, none of my friends had small children, and if any did, I would remember it. When in grad school I visited an old college friend and I recall his wife was pregnant. Not all people are brain dead like Rouge.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123678 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, did you know that even in "Republican counties" that Democrats tend to dominate the local politics? You see, why most Republicans are businessmen and farmers, it is the city and county workers (teachers) that tend to be Democrats.
I know that is a hard concept for your little brain to comprehend, but it is the truth!
Hmmmm. Did you know that your complete lack of knowledge about Hamilton County makes your comment as pointless as the rest of your worthless existence?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123679 Nov 6, 2012
Obama received 38 percent of the vote here in Hamilton County in 2008. A record high for a Democrat since FDR. Even Evan Bayh struggled here in Senate campaigns. Rouge moron fantasizes that somehow Democrats control all of the local offices.

Rouge moron - proving once again that ignorance knows no bounds

Location hidden

#123680 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
The most Republican County in Indiana has problems with voting machines. Whack jobs blame Democrats for trying to suppress Republican votes in 3 ... 2 ...
Voting machine problems kept some Hamilton County voters waiting for nearly 30 minutes to cast votes. Long lines of voters gathered at the Freshman C... "
Read entire article at:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, did you know that even in "Republican counties" that Democrats tend to dominate the local politics? You see, why most Republicans are businessmen and farmers, it is the city and county workers (teachers) that tend to be Democrats.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Did you know that your complete lack of knowledge about Hamilton County makes your comment as pointless as the rest of your worthless existence?
Hmmmmm, did you look at the pictures? Did you notice almost all of the poll workers were .... black?!? Now, we do not know if they a Republicans or Democrats but, yes, as I know local politics, they are most probably DEMOCRATS!!!
Now, did you read the article? It said that they opened at six a.m. and that by six-thirty had had everything running smoothly. Wow, thirty minutes behind schedule. That is the norm for city/county workers!!!
Oh, who is the white guy with the scraggly beard? Drives in in a motorhome and is in half the pictures?
Oh, and if you think you know more than I do about every subject, you are sadly mistaken.

Location hidden

#123681 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Obama received 38 percent of the vote here in Hamilton County in 2008. A record high for a Democrat since FDR. Even Evan Bayh struggled here in Senate campaigns. Rouge moron fantasizes that somehow Democrats control all of the local offices.
Rouge moron - proving once again that ignorance knows no bounds
I said "workers". The rank and file, non-political/non-appointees workers are generally DEMOCRATS. You need to learn to read!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123682 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]Learn to Read wrote:
Read entire article at:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article ...
"

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Hmmmmm, did you look at the pictures? Did you notice almost all of the poll workers were .... black?!? Now, we do not know if they a Republicans or Democrats but, yes, as I know local politics, they are most probably DEMOCRATS!!!
Now, did you read the article? It said that they opened at six a.m. and that by six-thirty had had everything running smoothly. Wow, thirty minutes behind schedule. That is the norm for city/county workers!!!
Oh, who is the white guy with the scraggly beard? Drives in in a motorhome and is in half the pictures?
Oh, and if you think you know more than I do about every subject, you are sadly mistaken.
Almost all were Black? And the pathetic ignorant moron gets stupider by the minute. Sorry moron - one poll worker is identifiable in the photo. Yes she is black. "One out of one" equals "almost all"??

I know that I know a whole lot more about Hamilton County Indiana than you. I also know an awful lot about pathetic ignorant morons and how they blame everything on someone else and never admit their error even when it is obvious to the whole world (I learned a lot of this from observing Birfoons)

You couldn't be more pathetic if you tried
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123683 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>I said "workers". The rank and file, non-political/non-appointees workers are generally DEMOCRATS. You need to learn to read!!!
You're still VERY wrong. You need to learn to shut up when you have no clue what you're talking about
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123684 Nov 6, 2012
Rouge moron fantasizes that Republican office holders hire nothing but Democrats to work in their offices.

Rouge moron is an even bigger fool than Ragu

Location hidden

#123685 Nov 6, 2012
Some how learn to read equates political appointee leaders with the rank and file employees. In 1980 I took over an airfield service section and during my first inspection I found about 50 fire extinguishers what had missing inspection tags, missing seal, etc. so I gave my sergeant the inspection criteria for the three types of extinguishers.
I returned an hour later to find they all had new seals and new inspection tags. So I went over to a dozen dry chemical extinguishers, picked up one after the other and finally pulled the pin on one and pulled the trigger and ..... nothing! I then did it again and .... nothing. I then chewed his sorry azz and ordered him to inspect them correctly!!!
Just because the leaders are good does not mean the workers will do what they are told!!!
Oh, about the third time I inspected them, the extinguishers were correct!!! But it did take the whole day. My fault? I don't think so!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123686 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Some how learn to read equates political appointee leaders with the rank and file employees. In 1980 I took over an airfield service section and during my first inspection I found about 50 fire extinguishers what had missing inspection tags, missing seal, etc. so I gave my sergeant the inspection criteria for the three types of extinguishers.
I returned an hour later to find they all had new seals and new inspection tags. So I went over to a dozen dry chemical extinguishers, picked up one after the other and finally pulled the pin on one and pulled the trigger and ..... nothing! I then did it again and .... nothing. I then chewed his sorry azz and ordered him to inspect them correctly!!!
Just because the leaders are good does not mean the workers will do what they are told!!!
Oh, about the third time I inspected them, the extinguishers were correct!!! But it did take the whole day. My fault? I don't think so!
Somehow Rouge Moron assumes that his pathetic life experiences are relevant to the entire world. Rouge moron is a fool - and as usual Rouge Moron blames the Democratic school teachers for his ignorance

Location hidden

#123687 Nov 6, 2012
I had a solder transferred to me from across post. He had been court-martialed for simple assault (attempted rape), had been demoted to PFC and had been barred to reenlist.
So I was counselling him and told him that if he kept his nose clean, we would get along. I also noted his enlistment was up in four and that he he had a bar from reenlisting but he said that he was on orders to go to Germany. At which time I told him that the orders would be cancelled and the only way he could go to Germany was as a civilian and at his own expense. And for some reason he seemed to be surprised?!?
A couple of weeks later he burned up a tent and a CUCV (Chevy Blazer)(about $25,000 worth) as he was adding gasoline to a HOT field stove!!! Yep, a real weiner!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123688 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text> Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
...but what we do know is that the top ten states that comprise the 47% who pay no taxes all come from the red state south.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123689 Nov 6, 2012
Fact - voting in Hamilton County was delayed this AM because someone screwed up

Fact - LTR predicted that some fool on this thread would blame Democrats even though the entire County is controlled by Republicans and votes overwhelmingly Republican

Fact - Rouge Moron practically tripped over his pile if empty beer cans in his eagerness to prove LTR right - then doubled down by claiming to know more about the makeup of Hamilton County Indiana than does LTR - and "oh yeah - almost all of the poll worker in the one photo are black".

Fact - Rouge moron is a pathetic fool

Location hidden

#123690 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Rouge moron fantasizes that Republican office holders hire nothing but Democrats to work in their offices.
Rouge moron is an even bigger fool than Ragu
Learn to Read Idiotard does not seem to understand local politics. Democrats will only hire Democrats but Republicans will hire the most qualified regardless of their part affiliation!!!
My father was a devout Catholic (and a Conservative Republican) but he did hire at least two gay guys because of their .... qualifications. Oh, he was the Director of URC, Palm Coast, FL from 1988 until 1991 and ran the FAA's senior manager's school. Embry Riddle now runs the school.
Grand Birther

United States

#123692 Nov 6, 2012
Lol, only in the mind of an idiot birfer like Rogue Moron is being a Harvard lawyer different than being a Harvard lawyer.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123693 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read Idiotard does not seem to understand local politics. Democrats will only hire Democrats but Republicans will hire the most qualified regardless of their part affiliation!!!
My father was a devout Catholic (and a Conservative Republican) but he did hire at least two gay guys because of their .... qualifications. Oh, he was the Director of URC, Palm Coast, FL from 1988 until 1991 and ran the FAA's senior manager's school. Embry Riddle now runs the school.
Save yourself Rouge. Your ignorance and blind party "loyalty" is more obvious with every post
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123695 Nov 6, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Fact - voting in Hamilton County was delayed this AM because someone screwed up
Fact - LTR predicted that some fool on this thread would blame Democrats even though the entire County is controlled by Republicans and votes overwhelmingly Republican
Fact - Rouge Moron practically tripped over his pile if empty beer cans in his eagerness to prove LTR right - then doubled down by claiming to know more about the makeup of Hamilton County Indiana than does LTR - and "oh yeah - almost all of the poll worker in the one photo are black".
Fact - Rouge moron is a pathetic fool
Agitated this morning?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123697 Nov 6, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read Idiotard does not seem to understand local politics. Democrats will only hire Democrats but Republicans will hire the most qualified regardless of their part affiliation!!!
The Lifer doesn't understand anything....hiring has nothing to do with dems or repubs.

Generally, an A type manager will hire A type people, while a B type manager will hire C type people. C type people usually are not in a position to hire anybody.

As an example of an incompetent manager hiring an equally incompetent person, just look at GW Bush and his hiring of Michael Brown to head FEMA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,141,060
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 29 min RJS 7,850
Barack Obama, our next President??? 36 min GingerBase 1
abby 11-21 39 min RACE 4
amy 11-21 43 min RACE 4
Picture: Headmaster Allegedly Caught Giving Ora... 47 min GingerBase 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Frijoles 70,569
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,672
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:50PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
NBC Sports 1:18 AM
Colts desperate to crank up rushing game - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)