BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,466)

Showing posts 109,301 - 109,320 of174,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Take you head out your A**. That may help
...obama losing getting to ya dickhead?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Listen up Not that it will matter, the current Governor of HAWAII knew both Barack senior and Baracks Mother he saw Barack as a baby in Hawaii. FACT. Now try to prove that wrong you can't.
you live in Burbank? that explains it. That place stiiiinks!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA IS OUT!!!

"A President's Last Race, Win or Lose...
Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Arena..."
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep grasping like Mitt.
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to: DISNEY, NBC, WARNER BROS PICTURES,FOTOKEM, MODERN VIDEO and all the oterh places that won't hire you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Irish broads are easy. Give they a few shots of whiskey and away you go!!!
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that rube is misogynist.
Ya know, I love my dogs. But I am not going to marry one. Liberal women are easier to get into bed than Conservative women. Just look at yourself. You fancy yourself as a cougar but the only ones you can attract are drunks.
I never date a women again whom I can have on the first night. I gave upon night stands decades ago. I have been with my current girl friend a year now and I do not see other women when I am with one.
Unaltered Reality

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Tomorrow one should remember.
Obama Refused to Call Benghazi 'Terror'

1. Romney refused to call Benghazi 'Terror' and blamed America, the dead Embassador, and some obscure video in a rushed together press conference on the night of the attack for political gain. He then was caught on tape proudly smirking and laughing at the dead as he walked away.

2. Obama called Benghazi 'Act of Terror' the next morning in the Rose Garden.

In conclusion: Romney lied while Americans died.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Unaltered Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow one should remember.

1. Romney refused to call Benghazi 'Terror' and blamed America, the dead Embassador, and some obscure video in a rushed together press conference on the night of the attack for political gain. He then was caught on tape proudly smirking and laughing at the dead as he walked away.

Good for Romney showing the patience of Job and not caving to the warmongering left to start a war on peaceful Muslims. He gets my vote. What a compassionate leader this Romney!
Patriotic Warrior

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

from another forum

They have been shown to be facts and Obama nor his liberal worshipers as yourself care for the truth anymore than you care for the four dead Americans. Obama was partying with Jay Z and Beyonce while they were dying.

Today he was partying with Springsteen while New York and New Jersey were without electricity , fuel, shelter and were being plagued by looters. I hope there are enough people in this country with enough sense to see what is going on. 16 Trillion dollars wasted and 22 Trillion dollar debt predicted if he is reelected.

How much did the taxpayers get billed for today to fly Springsteen and his band around today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Listen up Not that it will matter, the current Governor of HAWAII knew both Barack senior and Baracks Mother he saw Barack as a baby in Hawaii. FACT. Now try to prove that wrong you can't.
Highly unlikely. Just think, when you were 23 years old, what do you remember?
Now I have no idea how old you are now. Maybe you are 24 but when I was 23 years old, nearly forty years ago, I recall only a few couples with small children. So why would he remember them?
She was just 18 y/o! And then, if he had run into them, he would have known them for only a few months at the maximum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama Refused to Call Benghazi 'Terror'
Unaltered Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. Why should Romney get involved in gutter politics when he has Fox News to do it for him?
Romney has stayed positive and played the economy card. Because he has taken the high road the Independent voters have moved over to his side.
We will find out in about 24 hours who took the right path.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Unaltered Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror <<<--<< (General Reference - not exact for this episode of tragedy)

will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT (Note the Time)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...

This was a Press Release.
Not there now.
Another one there
This is a Screenshot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course, SKANK, Wild Women Wild for Willard is not a PAC and does not exist anyplace other than your delusional mind.
Tell us why you want Mitt to win.
You do want Mitt to win, right?
It is pretty hard to tell from all of your posts supporting your ZERO Obama.
Tell us what about Mitt makes your mouth water and panties all wet.
Terri thinks she is using smoke and mirrors to confuse you when all she is doing is blowing smoke up her own arse.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to: DISNEY, NBC, WARNER BROS PICTURES,FOTOKEM, MODERN VIDEO and all the oterh places that won't hire you.
I am financially independent sport. People don't 'hire" me...I hire them.

Burbank: hot, smoggy, ugly, weird, old, hot, smoggy, run down, hot, smoggy, old, ugly, run down, hot, smoggy, ugly, old, hot....

naw, you can keep it. That is a place that should be sent to Mexico.
No....wait! Half of Mexico is already there!!

Breathe deeply.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.
No acts of terror <<<--<< (General Reference - not exact for this episode of tragedy)
will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.
But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers.
END
10:48 A.M. EDT (Note the Time)
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
This was a Press Release.
Not there now.
Another one there
This is a Screenshot.
I'm sorry!
It IS there to!
Just found it a different way!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Irish broads are easy. Give they a few shots of whiskey and away you go!!!
<quoted text>
Ya know, I love my dogs. But I am not going to marry one. Liberal women are easier to get into bed than Conservative women. Just look at yourself. You fancy yourself as a cougar but the only ones you can attract are drunks.
I never date a women again whom I can have on the first night. I gave upon night stands decades ago. I have been with my current girl friend a year now and I do not see other women when I am with one.
You mean Terri the Tuna Tranny Granny is not sexy enough fer ya? How could any man turn her down:
http://www.davidwygant.com/blog/wp-content/up...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Speeches and Remarks

September 14, 2012
Remarks by the President and the First Lady Welcoming the 2012 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams

September 13, 2012
Remarks by the First Lady at a Campaign Event

September 13, 2012
President Obama's Rosh Hoshanah Greeting

September 13, 2012
Remarks by the President in Golden, CO

September 13, 2012
Remarks by the First Lady at a Campaign Event

September 12, 2012
Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event -- Las Vegas, NV

September 12, 2012
Remarks by Denis McDonough on International Religious Freedom

September 12, 2012
Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya - HERE****

September 11, 2012
Remarks by the Vice President at the Flight 93 National Memorial Commemorative Service

September 11, 2012
Remarks by the President at the Pentagon Memorial Service in Remembrance of 9/11

previous

13 - Here~

next

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speec...

Obama LIED --- The FOUR Died
Unaltered Reality

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Patriotic Warrior wrote:
Obama was partying with Jay Z and Beyonce while they were dying.
But I though Obama was watching from an HDTV while they were dying. See what happens when you republicans lie too much? You get your conspiracies all mixed up.

OOPS!!!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
Lie!

He first said he saw him being born, then as a small child, then to not at all, then when was all said in done he promised to fing this alleged Hawaii BC, then confessed none could be found! Hmm? Then pops not another word from him just like you don't hear from Oblamos grandmother after she insist he was born in Kenya, or his sister who insisted he was born in a different Hawaiian Hospital, everyone who has ever disproved or disagreed with the Oblamo fantasy Hawaiian birth has gone off the gird! Wonder why?
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Unaltered Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
But I though Obama was watching from an HDTV while they were dying. See what happens when you republicans lie too much? You get your conspiracies all mixed up.
OOPS!!!
Conspiracies is a word used by obots to dismiss facts and questions on the Oblamo fantasy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 109,301 - 109,320 of174,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 1,078,840
Amy 7-22 10 min Julie 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Terry rigsby 48,850
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min danetoo 67,890
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000