BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#123571 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
obama just crapped in his pants!
http://www.drudgereport.com/
=
...enjoy your political slap down tomorrow.
;))
Why is it that this thread which is so virulently anti-the "Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE'" as expressed in a landslide in 2008, NEVER has anything positive to say about Willard?
This thread and its anti-Obama posters NEVER say anything positive in favor of our Willard.
Wild Women Wild for Willard.

#123572 Nov 5, 2012
wojar wrote:
Mitt's message: his business experience will make voodoo economics work.
Fat chance.
More wealth has been created in the United States during the past 3-1/2 years (with the equity markets up 121%) than in any comparable period in the entire HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
Isn't this a great country where anyone with an education can be wealthy?

#123573 Nov 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
Hell, they can't change one punctuation make [SIC - mark]
That is NOT true. Have you ever seen the actual original U.S. Constitution?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123574 Nov 5, 2012
say goodbye obama...you are toast now.
http://www.wnd.com/

CBS i9s releasing even more videos that show obama lied on Benghazi...

...the headlines here will nail him.

Sorry Terri, your bloated ego about yourself is all about obama. He is a poser, and so are you. He never did jake in college, was never a Prof as he claimed, he was a low-paid TA at best.

He mirrors your resume. All talk, no action.

What do you have to say for yourself? Now the class wants to see your paperwork. If you have any. A coupon for Alamo dog food doesn't count as a degree.

You are out of a job as of tomorrow night. I hope you got paid for your work as an OBOT.

BTW....you had better not drop that check or it is likely to bounce up at hit your chin.

#123575 Nov 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Rogue Scholar 05"
I'd trust a businessman than a lawyer.[/QUOTE]
BUT Willard has proven conclusively that he knows no more about macroeconomics than you do. AND YOU don't even know The Calculus that is commonly taught to AP students in high school. How incredibly uneducated!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123576 Nov 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
More wealth has been created in the United States during the past 3-1/2 years (with the equity markets up 121%) than in any comparable period in the entire HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
Isn't this a great country where anyone with an education can be wealthy?
lol...too bad that is not you. You are a greedy little byatch, aren't you.

#123577 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And can you articulate what he did wrong and how he did it?
YES -- he and his advisers were totally ignorant (or ignored) the universally accepted economic truths of the Keynesian algorithm.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123578 Nov 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly to their grandparents.
BUT, OF COURSE, they don't have to pay it back.
==
Your understanding of international monetary policy is only slightly worse than your absolute stupidity at how to structure a real transaction -- by your approach you LOST EVERY SINGLE significant tax advantage that real estate offers.
lol! My $2.7Million last few months says baloney. I paid $0 in taxes. Now I am working on some other deals that are even larger.

You?

We will await your sputtering to stop so you can answer the class...if you can.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#123579 Nov 5, 2012
Im going to bed with my roserey in my PJ's and gettin up a 7:00am to vote for Romney !!!
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#123580 Nov 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>Please remind the Class how an alien can sue an American citizen in U.S. federal court if the United States does not have jurisdiction over the alien. Thank you. You never did answer this fundamental question.
By Jerry Seper -The Washington Times Friday, February 13, 2009
One of the 16 illegal immigrants allowed by a federal court to sue an Arizona rancher for stopping them at gunpoint after they sneaked across the U.S.-Mexico border is a convicted felon deported from this country after a 1993 arrest by U.S. authorities on drug charges, court records show.

Who's your daddy?

#123581 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
You are out of a job as of tomorrow night.
NO SO.
Although I am involved in the little Institute which has been explained numerous times, you forget that I told you early on that our principal activity is the development and leasing of real estate. Of course, as a senior partner in one of the three largest C.P.A. firms in the world when I worked in NYC, I have avoided the amateurish and fatal errors you have made in structuring your ma-and-pa two-flat real estate business. So sorry that you lack the education and the sophistication to know how to play the real estate business.
Perhaps you will do better in your next fantasy real estate infomercial.

#123582 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
lol! My $2.7Million last few months says baloney. I paid $0 in taxes. Now I am working on some other deals that are even larger.
By your very own posts you have admitted that your deal was structured in a way that denies you ALL OF THE USUAL TAX ADVANTAGES INCLUDING CAPITAL GAINS TREATMENT. You lost all of the flow-through benefits because you proved to be an amateur at structuring the deal. AND you don't even know about your 267(d)(4)problem because you are totally unsophisticated and amateurish when it comes to real estate and its taxation.
Please don't spend your "2.7 million" of fantasy gain in a 1031, because by your own description you are INELIGIBLE for such a transaction because, charitably, you are really incredibly stupid.
No wonder so many non-English-speaking immigrants to the United States do better than you in real estate in their first two years in the United States.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123583 Nov 5, 2012
Isn't it odd that jacqazz leaves for Vegas (LMAO) and look who is here posting up a storm! Why, it's none other than Stanky Tank Meat. LMAO stool
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123584 Nov 5, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but did he earn(?) a 2.6GPA like foreign student Obama(Soetoro) did at Columbia?
...and how does that get you into Harvard? TRUMP is right...this guy has visited there a few times, but did nothing, wrote nothing, produced nothing, except he was the third- lowest rated TA in the entire pack of over 100 teachers there. He was ranked at the bottom. He had some classes of 5 students. That is a BS position if there ever was one. This moron is a bigger fraud than Terri Tuna is...

I smell a dead fish.

#123585 Nov 5, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
By Jerry Seper -The Washington Times Friday, February 13, 2009
One of the 16 illegal immigrants allowed by a federal court to sue an Arizona rancher for stopping them at gunpoint after they sneaked across the U.S.-Mexico border is a convicted felon deported from this country after a 1993 arrest by U.S. authorities on drug charges, court records show
PRECISELY.
They are subject to and under the jurisdiction of the United States despite what some posters on this thread have tried to deny.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123586 Nov 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly to their grandparents.
BUT, OF COURSE, they don't have to pay it back.
==
Your understanding of international monetary policy is only slightly worse than your absolute stupidity at how to structure a real transaction -- by your approach you LOST EVERY SINGLE significant tax advantage that real estate offers.
...and your understanding of where your mouth and your ass is is worse than your understanding of how stupid and moronic your posts are here. You are even dumber than obama is toots, and that is reallllly dumb.

Enjoy your obama-rape tomorrow. You earned it.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#123587 Nov 5, 2012
ATTENTION all DEMOCRATS wrote:
here is the last and most important pole for you morons:
BEND OVER!!!...it is all lubed up and ready for ya!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
LMAO!!!
Romney is your next president. NO obamaphones for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
hahahaha!!!
Hope you can snuggle up to that pole tomorrow and have a good cry. Obama 2012
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123588 Nov 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
Isn't it odd that jacqazz leaves for Vegas (LMAO) and look who is here posting up a storm! Why, it's none other than Stanky Tank Meat. LMAO stool
How pathetic to know one's entire life is a lie. HaHaHaHa! Not a bit of truth to anything she says. Just a mumbler. LMAO
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123589 Nov 5, 2012
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/obama-scorched-as-...

FLASH****

obama is totally delusional on his last day in office...they almost brought out the white coats for him!...he is going nuts folks!
KCS

Burbank, CA

#123590 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/oba ma-scorched-as-delusional-on-f inal-day/
FLASH****
obama is totally delusional on his last day in office...they almost brought out the white coats for him!...he is going nuts folks!
You must have no life, Trolling around to find pathetic stories about Obama. Sad indeed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min devilinabluedress 1,126,458
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,657
Abby 10-23-14 1 hr pde 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,087
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Stina2 98,502
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Concerned_American 352
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago