BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
109,181 - 109,200 of 177,412 Comments Last updated 43 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123495 Nov 5, 2012
Chris Rock - Message for White Voters
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grand Birther

United States

#123496 Nov 5, 2012
Vote Romney to Lose wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, I abhor his policies as well.
What's funny is that Kentucky Klown Kar couldn't articulate a policy if its life depended on it.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#123497 Nov 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Know what you are talking about, before posting!
PUSS!
Lame.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron has no idea that six vs. a half dozen has nothing to do with a baker's dozen.
Grow up.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123498 Nov 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, the Constitution and the Naturalization Act, are gibberish!
PUSS!
The meaning of the US Constitution and the Naturalization Act are determined by the US Supreme Court, and it ruled six to two (one not voting) in the Wong Kim Ark decision that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.

Location hidden

#123499 Nov 5, 2012
Mr. Burns Endorses Romney
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123500 Nov 5, 2012
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now the Indonesian authorities made a mistake too???
Why would he be listed as an Indonesian citizen?
Oh wait, they lied about it, huh?
They knew he was gonna run for pResident someday, right?
Your bulb ain't dim, it has burnt completely out!
You can dream that the Indonesian authorities made a mistake, but they are the official experts on who is and who is not an Indonesian Citizen---not birther sites. And the Indonesian Embassy says that Obama was never an Indonesian citizen.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123501 Nov 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Correct! Aliens are subject to their country of origin, this can only be corected by natualization.(see, Naturalization Act of 1790)
The 14th plainly states who are "subject to", that would be "CITIZENS".
When aliens, legal or illegal, are in the territory of the USA, they are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. The only exception is foreign diplomats and their families.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#123503 Nov 5, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Alice, simply saying something that you want to be true over and over makes it true.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
In this case, I don't have to state it. Yep, read the 14th amendment.
PUSS!
For Ark to be relevant, the 14th citizenship clause must be amended to read, "all persons born or naturalized in the US are citizens, thereof".
PUSS!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123505 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I was just listening to some Libtards complaining about FEMA when it was their states and local governments that have failed. All of New York City and Long Island should have been evacuated within ten miles from the coast or below 20 feet above sea level and they failed miserably.
New Orleans did not even start their evacuation until just 24 hours before Katrina hit, and look what happened. Why should New jersey and New York be any different?!?
I live 50 feet above sea level, thirty miles from the coast and I have good drainage in the area. But if there is a Cat-2 hurricane bearing down on me I am loading up up Pick-up with my dogs and I will go visit my daughter near Atlanta!!! And if my girl friend wants to go along, she is welcome. If she doesn't, I'll get a new girl friend when I return!
Well then, you must not agree with those other birthers who were blaming Obama for the mess that Sandy caused.

How many people live in NYC? Think about the effort needed to move and house all those people someplace else. Is it really possible to evacuate the entire city?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#123506 Nov 5, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Justice Dales's nonsensical non sequiturs are gibberish.
<quoted text>
Hanging yourself, again!
LMAO, PUSS!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#123507 Nov 5, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Lame, PUSS!

Location hidden

#123508 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. My bad.
...but maybe not anymore. They are all telling this to McCain who is just out of Florida. He said last night that they are all coming to him en masse and begging him to let people know that they hate this guy. He says they are shaking when they talk to him they are so mad.
There are 1.2MILLION of our military there according to him...
Bottom line: at this point obama can't fire any military, or all of them, because there will be nobody left. Maybe that is his objective.
Until mid-Jan. I am subject to recall by the president. It is odd that enlisted and commissioned officers are subject to recall until age 60 but warrant officers are subject to recall until age 62! And all the president has to do is sign a executive order.

Location hidden

#123511 Nov 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, you must not agree with those other birthers who were blaming Obama for the mess that Sandy caused.
How many people live in NYC? Think about the effort needed to move and house all those people someplace else. Is it really possible to evacuate the entire city?
It is up to the city and state to have evacuation plans. Not the Federal government. They had 3-4 days notice and the NYC and New York State did nothing.
The Governor of New Jersey ordered an evacuation and the mayor of Atlantic city countermanded that order. That mayor should be totally responsible for his actions.
To this best of my knowledge, NYC did not order an evacuation. That is THEIR problem. And the mayor of NYC, Mayor Bloomers, refuses to allow the National Guard to patrol his streets and there fore he is totally responsible for any looting, robberies, etc.!!!
But then again, the people of NYC voted for the Idiotard who thinks his job is deciding how much soft-drinks someone can order instead of maintaining peace and order!
Mayor Bloomers was going to have the Marathon and was diverting resources that could have been used to help people. Like I said, they voted for the Idiotard!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#123512 Nov 5, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The meaning of the US Constitution and the Naturalization Act are determined by the US Supreme Court, and it ruled six to two (one not voting) in the Wong Kim Ark decision that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.
The USSC can't change the meaning of the Constitution, that is only accomplished through an amendment.
The 14th plainly states only citizens are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".
"We the People", when did that get changed to "We the Aliens"?

Location hidden

#123513 Nov 5, 2012
HOW MOSES GOT THE 10 COMMANDMENTS

God went to the Arabs and said,'I have Commandments for you that will make your lives better.'

The Arabs asked,'What are Commandments?'

And the Lord said,'They are rules for living.'

'Can you give us an example?'

'Thou shall not kill.'

'Not kill? We're not interested..'

So He went to the Blacks and said,'I have Commandments.'

The Blacks wanted an example, and the Lord said,'Honour thy Father and Mother.'

'Father? We don't know who our fathers are. We're not interested.'

Then He went to the Mexicans and said,'I have Commandments.'

The Mexicans also wanted an example, and the Lord said 'Thou shall not steal.'

'Not steal? We're not interested.'

Then He went to the French and said,'I have Commandments.'

The French too wanted an example and the Lord said,'Thou shall not commit adultery.'

'Sacre bleu!!! Not commit adultery? We're not interested.'

Finally, He went to the Jews and said,'I have Commandments..'

'Commandments?' They said,'How much are they?'

'They're free.'

'We'll take 10.'

There. That, should piss off just about everybody.....
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#123514 Nov 5, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When aliens, legal or illegal, are in the territory of the USA, they are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. The only exception is foreign diplomats and their families.
No, they are under the jurisdiction, not "subject to" it.
Are you so damn dumb you can't read the first sentence of the 14th amendment and not understand it.
Tea Party Patriot

Midlothian, IL

#123515 Nov 5, 2012
Romny now leeds in all real polls by lanslide.

the arab and creep goes bakc to the africas two marrow

Tell Moochelle and her gangter thug kids to start pakcing there muslime robes.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#123516 Nov 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>In this case, I don't have to state it. Yep, read the 14th amendment.
PUSS!
For Ark to be relevant, the 14th citizenship clause must be amended to read, "all persons born or naturalized in the US are citizens, thereof".
PUSS!
Sorry, Play Law doesn't count.

According to your fantasy wording, a child born in the US of a foreign ambassador would be a citizen.

UR off your rocker.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Alice, simply saying something that you want to be true over and over makes it true.
Grow up.
Tea Party Patriot

Midlothian, IL

#123517 Nov 5, 2012
Prince harry reed is vanquished from power when Patriots take back the senete and the country in 1 day.
Tea Party Patriot

Midlothian, IL

#123518 Nov 5, 2012
Oscummer uses his Obummer phone to call presidents Romny to conseed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Deserve 49,537
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Yeah 1,100,610
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 21 min Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 1 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE