BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,460)

Showing posts 109,181 - 109,200 of167,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123271
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
YES -- the rest of the crew is out knocking on doors to get out the vote in Du Page County for Willard.
You are a LYING SKANK!

Can you tell us why only posts made by you on Topix contain the phrase, "Wild Women Wild for Willard"?
Thanks.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123272
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama has shown both the images of his birth certificates on the Web and the actual physical copies to the press.

He has shown both the short form and the long form birth certificates, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties have repeatedly confirmed the facts on them.

The latest confirmation was accepted as proof of birth in Hawaii buy the conservative secretary of state of Arizona, who ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in November.

In addition to the confirmation by the officials, the fact that Obama has a birth certificate from Hawaii is further confirmed by the Index Data and by the birth notices that were sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii (to a section of the papers called "Health Bureau Statistics) by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961. In 1961 the DOH could only issue birth certificates to children born in Hawaii, and it only sent out birth notices to the papers about children that it had issued birth certificates to, and in 1961 it only could issue birth certificates to children born in Hawaii.

There is a Conservative columnist named Andrew Walden who lives in Hawaii, and while he hates Obama’s policies, he said this about the Sun Yat Sen birth certificate:“Conspiracists have made much of the fact that the Territory of Hawaii gave a phony birth certificate in 1904 to Chinese republican leader Sun Yat Sen for diplomatic reasons. But the modern State of Hawaii has never supplied Certification of Live Birth indicating US birth for foreign-born children.” To repeat,“The modern State of Hawaii has never supplied Certification of Live Birth indicating US birth for foreign-born children.”( http://www.brutallyhonest.org/brutally_honest... ).

Other research done on this issue:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/book-r... ...
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/obama-... ...
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/decodi... ...
http://www.thefogbow.com/arpaio-report/
http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama... ...
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780... ...
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123273
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DEMOCRATIC SKANK Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU continue
You continue to avoid this because you are a LYING SKANK!

Can you tell us why only posts made by you on Topix contain the phrase, "Wild Women Wild for Willard"?
Thanks.
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123274
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those words, plus these:
Don't you find it strange that the audio doesn't work on your link?
I know, the writing alone is enough for you, huh?
The FACT that the audio doesn't work means the words are true, huh?
Got it!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123277
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Re: "lol...well hell...if the Kenyan govt investigated it what more is there to do but believe it!-"

But it is not only the fact that the Kenyan government investigated it and found the allegation false, that is an important point to be sure.But there is a lot more.

There is also:

(1) The fact that Kenya is ten thousand miles from Hawaii, and such a trip would have been extremely expensive (and Obama's parents were by no means rich) and extremely risky late in pregnancy (high incidence of stillbirths at the time and Yellow Fever in Kenya);

(2) The fact that women rarely traveled late in pregnancy, and WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama's father stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961, so if Obama's mother had gone to Kenya, she would have had to have gone without him----and how likely is that?

(3) The fact that only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and only ONE person came by plane (and it has always been the birther story that Obama's parents traveled by plane), and that one person was, wait for it, not a US citizen;

(4) The fact that IF Obama had been born in Kenya, he would have had to have gotten a US travel document, such as being added to his mother's US passport, in Kenya or he would not have been allowed to be carried into the USA---and yet there has not been such a document found. Such a document and the application for it would have been stored in multiple files, and there have never been reports of such files being missing, and the Bush Administration had access to those files for eight years until January 2009---and yet they did not say that there was a travel document found in Kenya (or in any other country for that matter);

(5) There is no INS document for Obama's mother or for Obama, and a trip to Kenya would have had to have been through a major city, such as New York (There were no direct flights), and those files are not missing, and there has been no statement that Obama or Obama's mother were checked in by the INS in 1961.

(6) There is a birth certificate showing that Obama was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, confirmed by the officials of both the parties, confirmed by the Index Data, confirmed by the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers sent to the papers by the DOH, and confirmed by the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Kapiolani Hospital to a woman named Stanley.

In addition to those six points, there is the fact that the Kenyan government investigated the allegation that Obama was born in Kenya, and found that the allegation was FALSE.
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123278
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, delusions of grandeur, Kentucky Klown Kar.
I'm just not a fan of unsubstantiated BS and outright lies. Your foul mouth does not go over well either.
My post bothered you immensely or you would not have taken the time to censor it by erasing the things that you still have not refuted.

That is OK though, because I saved a copy just for you.

**ENJOY**

The difference?

Reagan did not know 3 hours before that an armed crowd was gathering for an attack.
Obama DID!
We did not have armed drones that could have been on the scene at that time, or planes that may have prevented the attack.
Obama DID!
Reagan did not have real time intelligence like was sent to Obama.
Obama DID!
Reagan did not LIE about it.
Obama DID!

Please tell us what the death of Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans had to do with Obama's skin color, you retarded fuck!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123279
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Re: "Don't you find it strange that the audio doesn't work on your link?"

NO I don't find it strange. If the original site took it down, the link to the original site would not work, and the original site is a birther site. But I am confident that the call was made and the hospital answered it the way that the transcript shows, and in addition, there is this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52083178/Kapiolani-...

And the statement by the former Republican governor of Hawaii, Linda Lingle, that Obama was born in Kapiolani Hospital.

And the teacher who wrote home after being told of Obama's birth, to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Kapiolani Hospital of a child to a woman named Stanley.( http://web.archive.org/web/20110722055908/htt... ).

ALL these points are just in confirmation of the long-form birth certificate, which says that Obama was born in Kapiolani Hospital, and the confirmation by the officials in Hawaii that all the facts on the published image of Obama's long-form birth certificate are exactly the same as on the birth certificate in the files, and those facts include that he was born in Kapiolani Hospital.
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123280
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOWEVER, Obama WAS born in Hawaii, and is a Natural Born US Citizen.
Just can't prove that with a fraudulent birth certificate, huh?

Obama has a fraudulent long form birth certificate.
So Sheriff Arpaio and the Cold Case Posse share my alleged fantasy as well?
Got any Law Enforcement officers who say Obama's long form birth certificate is legitimate?

Obama has a SSN that was not issued to him.
Got any proof that it was not flagged as not being issued to him?

Obama has a fraudulent Selective Service card.
Got any proof that a Selective Service card was issued in 1980 with only 2 digit year stamps instead of the customary 4?

OK, let's see the proof that these are fantasies.

Oh, only 2 more days until Obama gets his well deserved pink slip into obscurity, and an asterisk next to his name to denote that he was fraudulent pResident.
History will remember Obama as the worst and only affirmative action pResident in US History.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123281
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "lol...well hell...if the Kenyan govt investigated it what more is there to do but believe it!-"
But it is not only the fact that the Kenyan government investigated it and found the allegation false, that is an important point to be sure.But there is a lot more.
There is also:
(1) The fact that Kenya is ten thousand miles from Hawaii, and such a trip would have been extremely expensive (and Obama's parents were by no means rich) and extremely risky late in pregnancy (high incidence of stillbirths at the time and Yellow Fever in Kenya);
(2) The fact that women rarely traveled late in pregnancy, and WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama's father stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961, so if Obama's mother had gone to Kenya, she would have had to have gone without him----and how likely is that?
(3) The fact that only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and only ONE person came by plane (and it has always been the birther story that Obama's parents traveled by plane), and that one person was, wait for it, not a US citizen;
(4) The fact that IF Obama had been born in Kenya, he would have had to have gotten a US travel document, such as being added to his mother's US passport, in Kenya or he would not have been allowed to be carried into the USA---and yet there has not been such a document found. Such a document and the application for it would have been stored in multiple files, and there have never been reports of such files being missing, and the Bush Administration had access to those files for eight years until January 2009---and yet they did not say that there was a travel document found in Kenya (or in any other country for that matter);
(5) There is no INS document for Obama's mother or for Obama, and a trip to Kenya would have had to have been through a major city, such as New York (There were no direct flights), and those files are not missing, and there has been no statement that Obama or Obama's mother were checked in by the INS in 1961.
(6) There is a birth certificate showing that Obama was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, confirmed by the officials of both the parties, confirmed by the Index Data, confirmed by the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers sent to the papers by the DOH, and confirmed by the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Kapiolani Hospital to a woman named Stanley.
In addition to those six points, there is the fact that the Kenyan government investigated the allegation that Obama was born in Kenya, and found that the allegation was FALSE.
you are so desperate and panicked I can't take you seriously anymore..."too expensive"?? too far away???.."if, them, what if, how come, if, if, they wouldn't,....you are a joke lady. You are writing your own script here then agreeing with yourself. Only a person with your fears would ever do that.

sorry toots, your man is going down hard on Tuesday. He will not win the vote. get used to it, obama is going to be roundly thrown out of office in a landslide.
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123282
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it has only been proven that he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii---which is on US soil.
No it hasn't because you can't prove any of that with a fraudulent birth certificate!

Obama has a fraudulent long form birth certificate.
So Sheriff Arpaio and the Cold Case Posse share my alleged fantasy as well?
Got any Law Enforcement officers who say Obama's long form birth certificate is legitimate?

Obama has a SSN that was not issued to him.
Got any proof that it was not flagged as not being issued to him?

Obama has a fraudulent Selective Service card.
Got any proof that a Selective Service card was issued in 1980 with only 2 digit year stamps instead of the customary 4?

OK, let's see the proof that these are fantasies.

Oh, only 3 more days until Obama gets his well deserved pink slip into obscurity, and an asterisk next to his name to denote that he was fraudulent pResident.
History will remember Obama as the worst and only affirmative action pResident in US History.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123283
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't prove that with a fraudulent birth certificate, huh?
Obama has a fraudulent long form birth certificate.
So Sheriff Arpaio and the Cold Case Posse share my alleged fantasy as well?
Got any Law Enforcement officers who say Obama's long form birth certificate is legitimate?
Obama has a SSN that was not issued to him.
Got any proof that it was not flagged as not being issued to him?
Obama has a fraudulent Selective Service card.
Got any proof that a Selective Service card was issued in 1980 with only 2 digit year stamps instead of the customary 4?
OK, let's see the proof that these are fantasies.
Oh, only 2 more days until Obama gets his well deserved pink slip into obscurity, and an asterisk next to his name to denote that he was fraudulent pResident.
History will remember Obama as the worst and only affirmative action pResident in US History.
Obviously no crime has been committed or Sheriff Joe would have filed charges.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123284
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is spam. It is the exact same words that have been posted many times before.
...and yours is VOMIT. It has been posted many times before too.

obama is out lady. and so are you in 30 hours.
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123285
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ellen1 wrote:
Re:
You got nothing but SPAM, Sleazebag!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123286
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol...it is comical to watch the dems feign victory when they are in such dire straights. obama can't get above 50% anywhere, and is losing so many swing states now it is guaranteed he will lose.

watch the dems lie for 1-2 more days, then watch them cry for a lifetime!

LOL!
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123287
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
the facts
You don't have any facts, RETARD!

What you mean is that Obama made up fraudulent evidence to support his illegal pResidency.

Obama has a fraudulent birth certificate, SSN that was not issued to him, and a fraudulent Selective Service card.

Only 3 more days until Obama gets his well deserved pink slip into obscurity, and an asterisk next to his name to denote that he was fraudulent pResident.
History will remember Obama as the worst and only affirmative action pResident in US History.

Have you convinced anybody that you are not a LIAR yet?
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123288
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ellen1 wrote:
Obama
More LYING SPAM garbage!
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123289
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Don't you find it strange that the audio doesn't work on your link?"
NO I don't find it strange.
Coming from a person who believes Obama did not authorize his own bio, and that an alleged mistake went uncorrected for 16 years, it makes perfect sense.
You are a RETARD!
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123290
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Don't you find it strange that the audio doesn't work on your link?"
NO I don't find it strange.
That was a lie and you are a sucker!
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123291
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

30,000+ Rally for Romney in Pennsylvania
It is on!
Romney/Ryan 2012!
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123292
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Axelrod Has No Response To Ohio Early Voting Numbers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 109,181 - 109,200 of167,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min mdbuilder 43,035
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,034,753
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,199
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,034
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 47,080
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 4 hr Daniel Izguerra 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••