BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237809 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123625 Nov 5, 2012
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
There is that support for your ZERO Obama AGAIN!
Or was this supposed to be support for Mitt, SKANK?
Will you still have a job after tomorrow's election?
She/He/It is just a troll. Nothing more. It's here for one reason and one reason only; to attempt to pizz people off. That is the only reason it is here. I think it got hit one too many times with those Country Clubs!
KCS

Burbank, CA

#123628 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
SHEEPLE must really be stupid to believe these blatant lies told by Obama.
“We tried our ideas. They worked. The economy grew. We created jobs. Deficits went down,” Obama said Monday.
“We tried their ideas. They didn’t work. The economy didn’t grow, not as many jobs, and the deficit went up.
SHEEPLE, this country will not go forward into the ditch of more debt, and when Romney replaces Obama we shall stop digging that trench that Obama wants to bury us in.
We will send the Kenyan packing from the White House after he gets his well deserved pink slip tomorrow.
Your cult leader can go back to Mass. Oh yeah they dislike him too.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123636 Nov 5, 2012
Topix, you bastards will not stop the Mittmentum that is occurring now!
You punk-ass LIEberals are going down in less than 24 hrs.
All the censorship has been for naught, because we have spread the truth that your LSM brethren refused to tell.
It is known that we have a USURPER and a complete and total failure in the White House now, who will soon be replaced by an unapologetic winner.
It is over for the LYING DEMOCRATS.
They will be replaced and this country will take a dramatic right turn into the future and we have the fraud Obama to thank for that.
Democrats will relegated into the dustbin of history.
Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.
Topix can kiss my ass!
POST of THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123640 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Of course, SKANK, Wild Women Wild for Willard is not a PAC and does not exist anyplace other than your delusional mind.
Tell us why you want Mitt to win.
You do want Mitt to win, right?
It is pretty hard to tell from all of your posts supporting your ZERO Obama.
Tell us what about Mitt makes your mouth water and panties all wet.
that bitch will after the election. All she is is a parasitic troll.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Paradise, CA

#123642 Nov 5, 2012
Tomorrow one should remember.

Obama Refused to Call Benghazi 'Terror'
Obama only applies the term terror to republicans.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#123643 Nov 5, 2012
Tomorrow is the big day.
Michigan Billboard: Romney Has Generated Millions, Obama Has Wasted Trillions
You have one more night to spew your hatred, Tuesday night you'll be crying and mad like McCAIN supporter, Right America feeling wronged. HA
KCS

Burbank, CA

#123644 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
It is important to note that Obama's document is a fraudulent long form birth certificate, making the short form fraudulent as well.
Obama's long form birth certificate has no State seal of authenticity, and contains a one-of-a-kind error that is not present on any other known Hawaiian birth certificate, and has a date stamp and registrars stamp that can be moved around on the digital document proving that it is not a scan alone.
It is a computer-built fraudulent document that was not created by Hawaii DOH.
Do you possess even one functioning brain-cell?
Listen up Not that it will matter, the current Governor of HAWAII knew both Barack senior and Baracks Mother he saw Barack as a baby in Hawaii. FACT. Now try to prove that wrong you can't.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123645 Nov 5, 2012
Hey Ellen....question for ya.

How come on obama's birth certificate it says his name is:

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

when his name was Barry Sotero then? He was not BHO until way later when he had it changed. So how come is says Barrack Hussein Obama when he was born?

Get back to us right away...my vote depends on it!

LMAO!!!
KCS

Burbank, CA

#123646 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
Hey Ellen....question for ya.
How come on obama's birth certificate it says his name is:
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
when his name was Barry Sotero then? He was not BHO until way later when he had it changed. So how come is says Barrack Hussein Obama when he was born?
Get back to us right away...my vote depends on it!
LMAO!!!
Take you head out your A**. That may help
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123647 Nov 5, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Take you head out your A**. That may help
...obama losing getting to ya dickhead?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123648 Nov 5, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Listen up Not that it will matter, the current Governor of HAWAII knew both Barack senior and Baracks Mother he saw Barack as a baby in Hawaii. FACT. Now try to prove that wrong you can't.
you live in Burbank? that explains it. That place stiiiinks!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123649 Nov 5, 2012
OBAMA IS OUT!!!

"A President's Last Race, Win or Lose...
Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Arena..."
KCS

Burbank, CA

#123650 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep grasping like Mitt.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#123651 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to: DISNEY, NBC, WARNER BROS PICTURES,FOTOKEM, MODERN VIDEO and all the oterh places that won't hire you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123652 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Irish broads are easy. Give they a few shots of whiskey and away you go!!!
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that rube is misogynist.
Ya know, I love my dogs. But I am not going to marry one. Liberal women are easier to get into bed than Conservative women. Just look at yourself. You fancy yourself as a cougar but the only ones you can attract are drunks.
I never date a women again whom I can have on the first night. I gave upon night stands decades ago. I have been with my current girl friend a year now and I do not see other women when I am with one.
Unaltered Reality

Chicago, IL

#123653 Nov 5, 2012

1. Romney refused to call Benghazi 'Terror' and blamed America, the dead Embassador, and some obscure video in a rushed together press conference on the night of the attack for political gain. He then was caught on tape proudly smirking and laughing at the dead as he walked away.

2. Obama called Benghazi 'Act of Terror' the next morning in the Rose Garden.

In conclusion: Romney lied while Americans died.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Paradise, CA

#123655 Nov 5, 2012
Unaltered Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow one should remember.

1. Romney refused to call Benghazi 'Terror' and blamed America, the dead Embassador, and some obscure video in a rushed together press conference on the night of the attack for political gain. He then was caught on tape proudly smirking and laughing at the dead as he walked away.

Good for Romney showing the patience of Job and not caving to the warmongering left to start a war on peaceful Muslims. He gets my vote. What a compassionate leader this Romney!
Patriotic Warrior

Danville, KY

#123656 Nov 5, 2012
from another forum

They have been shown to be facts and Obama nor his liberal worshipers as yourself care for the truth anymore than you care for the four dead Americans. Obama was partying with Jay Z and Beyonce while they were dying.

Today he was partying with Springsteen while New York and New Jersey were without electricity , fuel, shelter and were being plagued by looters. I hope there are enough people in this country with enough sense to see what is going on. 16 Trillion dollars wasted and 22 Trillion dollar debt predicted if he is reelected.

How much did the taxpayers get billed for today to fly Springsteen and his band around today?

Location hidden

#123657 Nov 5, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Listen up Not that it will matter, the current Governor of HAWAII knew both Barack senior and Baracks Mother he saw Barack as a baby in Hawaii. FACT. Now try to prove that wrong you can't.
Highly unlikely. Just think, when you were 23 years old, what do you remember?
Now I have no idea how old you are now. Maybe you are 24 but when I was 23 years old, nearly forty years ago, I recall only a few couples with small children. So why would he remember them?
She was just 18 y/o! And then, if he had run into them, he would have known them for only a few months at the maximum.

Location hidden

#123658 Nov 5, 2012
Unaltered Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. Why should Romney get involved in gutter politics when he has Fox News to do it for him?
Romney has stayed positive and played the economy card. Because he has taken the high road the Independent voters have moved over to his side.
We will find out in about 24 hours who took the right path.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Pelosi (our demented gal). 4 min Well Well 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,498,168
Obama 28 min Chi Town 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Mothra 63,400
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,317
GLOBAL FIREBALL IDIOTS have been proven LIARs. 2 hr TheyHaveNoShame 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,024

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages