BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
109,161 - 109,180 of 175,034 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

On another occasion we were going out to preflight the aircraft as we had to do so before eight A.M. whether we flew or not and there was heavy fog over the airfield and I saw a flock of crows walking around so I started to chase them and they would fly just far enough to keep away from me.
I then walked back to my student and asked them what they learned and they said that I was crazy. I said, that I might be crazy by natural born aviators, like the crows, were not crazy enough to take off in fog!
Which is also good advice to bird-men (and bird-women).

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>correct, but to be under the jurisdiction is not the same as being subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. Aliens can be under the jurisdiction, but only subject to the jurisdiction when naturalized.(Ref. 14th amend and Naturalization Act of 1790)
Sure, and six is different than a half dozen.

Moron.
Terri Tanna wrote:
"You have dodged this question in the past:
"Is it YOUR contention that an alien may not sue a United States citizen in a U.S. federal court?
"Simple question asking for a YES or a NO."
====
<quoted text>
THANK YOU.
Your correct answer settles the question.
A federal court cannot proceed with any matter unless it (the United States of America) has jurisdiction over BOTH (ALL) of the parties.
Jurisdiction is the FIRST requirement to be pleaded in any proceeding and it may not waived or conferred by consent.
This has been the case for the past 800-years of this great nation's grand tradition of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and six is different than a half dozen.
Moron.
<quoted text>
would that dozen be 12 or 13?
Puss!
The 14th states who are "subject to", and it sure ain't aliens.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Remember you Christians. If you vote for Obama, you re guilty of the Murder of all of the innocent children that will be killed because of your voting for a PRO-ABORIONIST, and his EVIL cabinet and staff.
When your time comes to be judged DO NOT THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WILL BE FORGOTEN BY GOD!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Was Obama Once an Indonesian Citizen? Here’s What We Found When We Went There Looking
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/was-obama-onc...
Obama was never an Indonesian citizen as a simple telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm. Ask for the press officer.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>wrong! You haven't any idea the meaning of "subject to".
Got Alzheimer's?
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You constantly forget aliens do not come under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, and are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Meanwhile Dale continues to tease out the essential difference between six and a half dozen.

What a dolt.
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already admitted to the contrary (although you may not be well-educated enough to know what you admitted).
#122,834
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Is it YOUR contention that an alien may not sue a United States citizen in a U.S. federal court?
"Simple question asking for a YES or a NO."
====
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA MELTDOWN in full swing as obama takes day one and plays...BASKETBALL!

EVERY PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS OLD NOW OWES OVER $218,000!

EXCLUSIVE: Romney internal polls put him UP in OH, TIED in PA and WI...

GALLUP: R 49% O 48%
RASMUSSEN: R 49% O 48%

VIDEO: Heckler handcuffed, dragged out of Obama rally... MSNBC accidentally shows Romney 'winning'... Springsteen: The First Debate Really Freaked Me Out...

'Boss' draws 50,000 fewer than campaigning with Kerry '04... NOONAN: IT'S ROMNEY...

Fred Barnes: Why Romney Will Win... Ads on CRAIGSLIST Seek Election Night Hook-Ups... Business fined $4,000 over missing trashcan lid... Small-Business Owner: I'll Create 100 Jobs If Romney Wins...

Bill Clinton: American Military Is Now 'Less Racist, Less Sexist, And Less Homophobic'... Fearing Romney victory, EPA plans post election anti-coal regulation... Navy Test-Fires Missiles From Robot Boats... NBC Websites Hacked: SNL, Fallon, Leno... 2-year-old mauled to death by wild dogs after falling into Pittsburgh Zoo exhibit...

'Thousands of ballots' unlikely to reach military voters in time... GENERATION DEBT: Every American Under 18 Now Owes $218,676... VIDEO: Sandy Victims Beg Obama For Help...

NY men charged with hoarding gas -- took 120 gallons in five-gallon buckets!

Giuliani: FEMA as bad on Sandy as Katrina...

REPORT: 7,700 gallons of oil spilled from NJ refinery...

Tons of trash pile up on NY streets...

$7 Bread,$10 Box of Matches...

Commuter Chaos In NYC As Overcrowding Plagues Subways, Trains...

A week after Sandy, Marines land in Staten Island...

Now Quake Rattles NJ Towns!

Nat'l Guardsmen tossed out of armory -- for Victoria's Secret show...

Devastated residents lash out at Bloomberg during unannounced visit...

1.9 million still dark...

Tent City homeless hold their own election...

Mayor says up to 40,000 may need relocation...

Panic at the pump continues as gas-rationing plan fails...

Man busted impersonating Red Cross, trying to rob evacuated homes... REPORT: NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for O...

NC officials investigate hanged Obama effigy at early voting site... GOOGLE warns on German copyright bill... STUDY: Teens With Lesbian Moms Do Better In School, Happier Overall...

Ohio: 200 people in Dayton sent 2 absentee ballots... CBS releases even more unseen footage from Obama interview after Benghazi attack... Obama gets 80% support -- in France...

Favored in his ancestral Kenyan village...

Kenya Bull Fight: Obama Trounces Romney... Dems fear they may lose seats in House... PAPER: New Black Panthers 'may monitor some polling stations'...

OHIO RECOUNT 'NIGHTMARE'...

REPORT: Voting already a mess in Philly...

NJ residents displaced by storm to vote by email, fax... 21 NEWSPAPERS SWITCH TO ROMNEY...

NY DAILY NEWS:'Hopes went unfulfilled'... BIDEN:'President Clinton Bankrupted CHRYSLER'...

On opponents:'They don't have much character at all'...

MICHELLE:'Imagine what Barack can do in 4 more years'... Nonvoters: Too busy, fed up or pessimistic... Soros think tank recommends big cuts to military benefits...

'Million Puppet March' Falls 999,400 Short...

VIDEO: Big Bird punches 'Romney' in face during high school halftime show... Baltimore Announces City-Wide Surveillance -- Records Passenger Conversations on Buses...

Students in school district to wear tracking devices... APPLE Paid Just 2% Tax On Overseas Profits... Thousands of swastika-wearing Russian nationalists march through Moscow in protest against immigration...

Gang attack blamed on Russia's ban on 'gay propaganda'...
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Oops. Looks like Ragu left the Spam tap on full auto

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I was just listening to some Libtards complaining about FEMA when it was their states and local governments that have failed. All of New York City and Long Island should have been evacuated within ten miles from the coast or below 20 feet above sea level and they failed miserably.
New Orleans did not even start their evacuation until just 24 hours before Katrina hit, and look what happened. Why should New jersey and New York be any different?!?
I live 50 feet above sea level, thirty miles from the coast and I have good drainage in the area. But if there is a Cat-2 hurricane bearing down on me I am loading up up Pick-up with my dogs and I will go visit my daughter near Atlanta!!! And if my girl friend wants to go along, she is welcome. If she doesn't, I'll get a new girl friend when I return!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Hummmm, Wojo and Poopo's guru Nate Siverman has stuck hid finger in the win and says Obama will win.
Nate is fancied by Wojo and Poopo as he poo-poos Rasmussen. I guess we will see within 36 hours who is smarter!!!

NYT Poll Analyst Nate Silver Sees Golden Path for Obama Tuesday Night

As Election Day draws closer, the New York Times's young star poll analyst Nate Silver becomes more and more confident of an Obama win. As of Monday morning, his blog fixed Obama as having a 86.3% chance of winning re-election.
Monday morning Silver posted this on Twitter: "Obama unlikely to win by anything like his post-DNC margins. But Romney has no momentum, Obama's state polling is robust, and time is up."
Headlines encapsulate the flavor of Silver's detailed, into-the-weeds analysis: "Nov. 2: For Romney to Win, State Polls Must Be Statistically Biased."
Silver's Sunday morning post held out virtually no hope for Mitt Romney, seeing Romney's play for Pennsylvania as a desperation move.
That brings us to Pennsylvania -- where the forecast model puts Mr. Obama’s chances at better than 95 percent.
If the national polls show a tie on average, then Mr. Romney will be more of an underdog than you might think, since that is when Mr. Obama’s Electoral College advantages will tend to give him their greatest benefit. In the FiveThirtyEight simulation on Saturday, Mr. Obama won the Electoral College about 80 percent of the time when the national popular vote was tied.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
<quoted text>
Meanwhile Dale continues to tease out the essential difference between six and a half dozen.
What a dolt.
<quoted text>
Correct! Aliens are subject to their country of origin, this can only be corected by natualization.(see, Naturalization Act of 1790)
The 14th plainly states who are "subject to", that would be "CITIZENS".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
13 is a baker's dozen.
Puss is too dumb to know that!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to add "Retired" as it is against the law for an active duty general, or anyone of any rank in the military, to use their rank while endorsing any politician.
That's right. My bad.

...but maybe not anymore. They are all telling this to McCain who is just out of Florida. He said last night that they are all coming to him en masse and begging him to let people know that they hate this guy. He says they are shaking when they talk to him they are so mad.

There are 1.2MILLION of our military there according to him...

Bottom line: at this point obama can't fire any military, or all of them, because there will be nobody left. Maybe that is his objective.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Correct! Aliens are subject to their country of origin, this can only be corected by natualization.(see, Naturalization Act of 1790)
Gibberish. Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
<quoted text>
What a dolt.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Puss is too dumb to know that!
The moron has no idea that six vs. a half dozen has nothing to do with a baker's dozen.

Grow up.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish. Grow up.
<quoted text>
So, the Constitution and the Naturalization Act, are gibberish!
PUSS!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Correct! Aliens are subject to their country of origin, this can only be corected by natualization.(see, Naturalization Act of 1790)
Sure Alice, simply saying something that you want to be true over and over makes it true.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
<quoted text>
What a dolt.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron has no idea that six vs. a half dozen has nothing to do with a baker's dozen.
Grow up.
Know what you are talking about, before posting!
PUSS!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, the Constitution and the Naturalization Act, are gibberish!
PUSS!
Play Justice Dales's nonsensical non sequiturs are gibberish.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish. Grow up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Touching

Amazing story of survival after Toms River man leaves ‘farewell’ note///By Ron Recinto | The Lookout

A Toms River, N.J., man who didn't think he would survive Sandy's storm surge, broke into a stranger's house and left a farewell note asking her to "tell my Dad I love him."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/amazing-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Emeem 1,082,876
last post wins! (Apr '13) 15 min boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 26 min boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 48 min j_m_w 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min boundary painter 475
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 51 min boundary painter 1,197
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••