BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
109,141 - 109,160 of 176,902 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Obama is a Muslim.
No one but a Muslim would say that the most beautiful sound that they ever heard was the Muslim prayer call to breakfast.
No Christian would ever call their faith "my Muslim faith".
It refreshing for the Class to know that your opposition to the President is based solely on his policies and not on some intense loathing and irrational hatred of him because he is highly educated and accomplished while you remain a blue-collar, lower class, unemployed fringe group bumkin who went to a PUBLIC high school without ever setting foot on a college campus with the result that you are poor and unemployed.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Oblama's comedian loony left cheerleader Bill Maher says that "Blacks will come to beat you up" if you vote for any one other than Mein Oblama!

And Oblama calls for "Revenge"!

Revenge for what?

And is he and Bill and the Anointed One planning on accessing private records and round up all Americans who voted for Romney?

The loony left on Oblama's twitter and Facebook fan pages vow to riot and snuff out Romney if he wins!

This is what you idiot twits stand for?

GET OUT AND VOTE FOR A RETURN TO AMERICAN VALUES AND CONSTITUTION

FOTE FOR ROMNEY!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
"Chicago is the heart and soul of the Democratic Party," says Illinois Republican party chair Pat Brady. "You can't get much more solid blue than Chicago and of course it's the President's home base - literally. If voter participation in the President's home base is down 57% from four years ago, the President is in serous trouble nationally."
President Barack Obama's reelection headquarters are located in his hometown of Chicago.
Just proves the impact our ultra-conservative Republican Du Page County political coalition is having. We are GUARANTEEING Hinsdale-Oak Brook for Willard.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

GENERATION DEBT: Every American Under 18 Now Owes $218,676...
OF COURSE, those you understand international finance know that the United States (our kids) will never have to pay it off. Heck, we haven't even started to "pay back" the national debt incurred under G.Washington.
You realize, of course, the national debt is held largely by our own citizens who depend on the interest income for their retirement income.
Of course, you never had enough money to trade large blocks of Treasuries because you are poor, uneducated, and stupid, not to mention very low class.
James Madison

Auburn, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Alot of Americans don't realize Obama is raising the income tax rate Jan 1 2013 if you pay 35% now,it will increase to 39.5% if you pay 25% now ,it will increase to 29.5%!!
The average American will owe $2000.00 more for taxes, in 2013
90% of Americans live pay check to pay check ,they will have to get a personnel, one year loan charging XX% interest, Every Year !!!
Take what you made this year and multiply it by 4.5%. That's what you will owe the IRS.
you can find these tax increases for 2013 on the web.

But their are people like lord fag and lilly the big rat that don't care ,because their mooching
of their neighbor

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Was Obama Once an Indonesian Citizen? Here’s What We Found When We Went There Looking
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/was-obama-onc...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
George Will predicts 321-217 Romney landslide
That's 59.7%.
IF that is a landslide, Obama with 68% in 2012 won in a mother of a landslide.
James Madison

Auburn, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
WARNING – THE MARKET WILL CRASH TODAY
#120,870 [Friday Oct 26]
<quoted text>
WATCH OUT – Today will be one of the biggest drops in the U.S. equity markets in American history.
The Market is essentially where it was at the time of rube’s fearless prediction. This means – if rube was correct (ha ha ha) that the bottom will fall out of The Market during the next twenty-six hours or so.
=
And by the same prediction Apple would settle at approx.$500.(As of this moment it is trading at $578+.)
Ah because the smartest guy in the world (Joe who has the secret reciepe to make ice) has figured out that the american dollar is just made from levi jeans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
To those out there that read Terri Tunna's junk, she altered my words.
Does that mean you are backing away from your absolute assurance The Market will be 10% lower in the next twenty-six hours?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

James Madison wrote:
Alot of Americans don't realize Obama is raising the income tax rate Jan 1 2013 if you pay 35% now,it will increase to 39.5% if you pay 25% now ,it will increase to 29.5%!!
Of course, the vast majority of Americans ($66,000 of taxable income filing jointly) pay 15%. And those who are in the country without documentation don't give a tinker's dam because all of their income is tax-free.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Romney will win and win BIG!
Polls:
overweight Dems by 7% based on 2008 models
2012 models show Repubs up by 4% over Dems=+4
Independents are breaking up 9% for Romney, and are 30% of the electorate.=+3
Dems are down -3% from 2008 voting totals, minimum = Dems-3%
Undecideds are breaking 2:1 for Romney=+1
=+5 for Romney. There are 2% more dems than Republicans=-2%
+5 - 2=+3% for Mitt Romney, minimum.
=LANDSLIDE FOR ROMNEY.
ROMNEY WINS THE ELECTORAL VOTES BY OVER 300. Swing states of Ohio, Wisc, Virgina, NC, Florida, New Hampshire maybe, Colorado, Michigan all go to Romney.
Polls are all saying it is tied so that they can't be wrong on election day. They are afraid to call it for Romney, but know the polling is way overweighted towards dems who voted in 2008 in large numbers, but are way behind that now. By saying it is a tie they can't be wrong...they can say it was too close to call and it was close.
This will be a surprise wipeout of obama, but will happen because the polls are all skewed to 2008 models, which is not even close now. The correct model will be seen in retrospect to be 2010 at the midterms when the dems were massacred out of office. You will see that again this time in spades.
People are sick of obama. A lot of the dems will not show up this time, and many are going to vote for Romney and will not say it until they punch their vote in.
The cowardly MSM will not admit any of this, and never will. They will go down with obama.
That is my call. Romney will win and win big!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The 30 year average is 3-4% skewed in favor of Democrats. Last year the average poll said that Obama would win by 11% when he won only by 7.2%.
Rasmussen was the closest with 1.2% error, Pew with 2.0% and Gallup with 2.8%. To poll, pollsters call about 1,300 people to get about 1,000 responses. A non-response might be "My parents are not home", "I have to wash my hair" or "I am on my way to church".
But the overall fact is the group the is lest likely to be polled is the Religious Right.
In 2008 the Religious Right did not turn out for McCain but this year they are some of the most motivated voters. Issues like gay marriage, abortion, radical Islam, etc. are very big and they have confidence in Romney!!!
To, if the pollsters are saying 50/50, it will probably be 52/48 in favor of Romney just because of the Religious Right!
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The vote you are referring to is not recognized under our sacred U.S. Constitution.
In fact, YOUR President Obama won 68% to 32%-- nearly doubling the nearest challenger's official vote total.
Yes Tootise, I understand the difference between the popular vote at the state level and the Elector College vote. Don't worry, Mitt will get more than enough Electoral Votes to win!
And again Tootsie, there never has been a President of Rogue Scholar. But MY country has a president and like any other president his time in the White House is not infinite! God Bless America!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Ms. Easy Bake is one of those poor individuals who stand around mumbling about nothing and everything, completely oblivious to the world around them. I no longer reply to her posts directly. Roadkill really.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Latest on Benghazi
==========

What President Obama really said in that '60 Minutes' interview about Benghazi

ANALYSIS: Two days before the election, CBS posted additional portions of a Sept. 12 "60 Minutes" interview where President Obama seems to contradict himself on the Benghazi attack. As the Benghazi investigation gets more attention and focus, CBS is once again adding to the Benghazi timeline.
In the interview, according to the latest portions, Obama would not say whether he thought the attack was terrorism. Yet he would later emphasize at a presidential debate that in the Rose Garden the same day, he had declared the attack an act of terror

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/11/05/...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"You have dodged this question in the past:
"Is it YOUR contention that an alien may not sue a United States citizen in a U.S. federal court?
"Simple question asking for a YES or a NO."
====
<quoted text>
THANK YOU.
Your correct answer settles the question.
A federal court cannot proceed with any matter unless it (the United States of America) has jurisdiction over BOTH (ALL) of the parties.
Jurisdiction is the FIRST requirement to be pleaded in any proceeding and it may not waived or conferred by consent.
This has been the case for the past 800-years of this great nation's grand tradition of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
correct, but to be under the jurisdiction is not the same as being subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. Aliens can be under the jurisdiction, but only subject to the jurisdiction when naturalized.(Ref. 14th amend and Naturalization Act of 1790)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I agree that you are wasting your time, but that is beside the point!
Why don't you answer this question?
Can you tell us why only posts made by you on Topix contain the phrase, "Wild Women Wild for Willard"?
Thanks.
There is no PAC named Wild Women Wild for Willard, SKANK!
You'll need a better LIE than that!
What is funny is that she actually thinks she is fooling anyone. She is my daily laugh! I'm going to, sort of, miss her come Wednesday. Does anyone want to take odds on whom from the Looney-Tooney-Left will still be here in two days?!?
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

James Madison wrote:
let me see if i've got this right ,Obama and the liberals economic plan is to make their neighbors pay for their gasoline,heating,rent and health care. Did i go through a worm-hole and now i'm in S.Africa !! Because,only a thick-headed knee grow could hatch a scheme like that
Oblama's plan is you go to a fast food joint with him, he orders everything on the menu, and tells the cashier the guy behind him will pay for it all!

Or you go to the movies with Oblama and he ask you you get two bags of popcorn, you give him one and you the other but you pay for both!

Oblamanomics!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already admitted to the contrary (although you may not be well-educated enough to know what you admitted).
#122,834
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Is it YOUR contention that an alien may not sue a United States citizen in a U.S. federal court?
====
<quoted text>
wrong! You haven't any idea the meaning of "subject to".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The vote you are referring to is not recognized under our sacred U.S. Constitution.
In fact, YOUR President Obama won 68% to 32%-- nearly doubling the nearest challenger's official vote total.
That's okay as Mitt needs only 271 votes to win.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"You have dodged this question in the past:
====
<quoted text>
THANK YOU.
Your correct answer settles the question.
A federal court cannot proceed with any matter unless it (the United States of America) has jurisdiction over BOTH (ALL) of the parties.
Jurisdiction is the FIRST requirement to be pleaded in any proceeding and it may not waived or conferred by consent.
This has been the case for the past 800-years of this great nation's grand tradition of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>correct, but to be under the jurisdiction is not the same as being subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. Aliens can be under the jurisdiction, but only subject to the jurisdiction when naturalized.(Ref. 14th amend and Naturalization Act of 1790)
Poor Terri Tunna, She does knot no that all Canada Geese are Canadian Geese butt knot all Canadian Geese are Canada Geese. Oh, if a duck tries to fly to long upside down, it was quack-up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I was once flying a student pilot and I told him to land in a hole in the woods and he landed down-wind. I asked him why he had landed down wind and he said he saw a bird land that direction. And I told him what he did not see was that the bird did a 180 below the tree line. Yep, birds are smarter than bird-men!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••