BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Master Chief

Midlothian, IL

#123402 Nov 5, 2012
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
I think Obama's halo is now cracked.
How can his Halo be cracked when Halo 4 doesnt even come out until tomorrow?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#123404 Nov 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
November 4, 2012
Obama Revealed More Than His Birth Certificate Last Year
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/post_1...
;-)
Obama has shown his birth certificate twice—short-form and long-form—and the officials in Hawaii of both political parties have confirmed the facts on it, and they are further confirmed by the Index Data (a public file showing the birth certificates that are on file that shows one for Obama under 1961) and by the birth notices in the Health Bureau Statistics section of two newspapers in Hawaii.

Some things that show that Obama was born in Hawaii:

1. Obama's two official birth certificates, with the state seals on them.(The official physical copy of the long-form birth certificate was handed around in the White House press room, and one reporter said that she had felt the seal and took a photo of the document. http://turningthescale.net ​/?p=541)

2. The confirmation of the facts on the two birth certificates (short form and long form)----that Obama was born in Hawaii---by THREE Republican officials in Hawaii and several Democrats, and by the public Index Data file. The acceptance of the written confirmation of the facts on Obama’s birth certificate by the conservative secretary of state of Arizona.

3. The notices of Obama's birth in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 that were sent to the papers “Health Bureau Statistics” section by the DOH of Hawaii----and only the DOH could send those notices.(Also, the claim that the DOH could have been influenced by lying relatives turns out to be false because whenever there was a claim of a birth outside of a hospital, Hawaii insisted on a witness statement.)

4. The absence of a US travel document for Obama in 1961. Nor has there been an application for such a travel document found.

5. The teacher, who recalls being told of Obama's birth in Hawaii in Kapiolani Hospital in 1961 and writing home about it (about the birth to a woman named Stanley to her father, also named Stanley).

6. Obama's Kenyan grandmother said repeatedly in the taped interview that he was BORN IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview (Hartford Courant) that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama's birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

7. Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and it was rare for women to travel late in pregnancy in those days. WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama’s father remained in Hawaii throughout 1961, which would have meant that she would have had to have made that long, expensive and risky trip without him---and that is hardly likely at all.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123405 Nov 5, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Man is pulled over by police for displaying an Anti-Obama sign

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. Man pulled over for being ignorant enough to tape home-made sign to back of car that could be interpreted as threat to POTUS.
"could be" is not a reason to confiscate the sign. That is a job for the Secrete Service to investigate.
How about the picture of Pres. G.W. Bush with a gun-sight centered on him? To you that is simply free speech. What a flaming hypocrite you are.

Location hidden

#123407 Nov 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. Man pulled over for being ignorant enough to tape home-made sign to back of car that could be interpreted as threat to POTUS.
Do you find this offensive?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Michael_Ram...
I do. But it is still no reason to take his pen away!!!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#123408 Nov 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
"But here is where you demonstrate your lack of any higher education. Please cite the JUDICIALLY controlling authority that holds ANY STATE-ISSUED BIRTH DOCUMENT HAS ANY BEARING ON PRESIDENTIAL ELIGIBILITY."
====
Guru wrote:
Congress does dummy. They vet the presidents. So it is ALL states.
obama was never vetted, the Congress had hearings on it and the dems ADMITTED that he was never vetted. Each party does the vetting, and swears on the authenticity of same. This is part of the public record now and is easily found on google.
Do some research
AND IN WHAT CONTROLLING COURT CASE IS THAT HELD TO BE REQUIRED? Go to a LAW LIBRARY for a change to do some REAL research.
==
Did the Congress vet Abraham Lincoln by examining his state-issued birth document? A simpleton YES or NO will do.

#123410 Nov 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"You have dodged this question in the past"
====
Why don't you answer this question?
Can you tell us why only posts made by you on Topix contain the phrase, "Wild Women Wild for Willard"?
Thanks.
Probably because I am the only one wasting time on Topix who belongs to the PAC.

#123411 Nov 5, 2012
THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will the strident and uneducated minorities on each side of the spectrum be able to accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?
==
The very definition of an American PATRIOT is one who accepts the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” when our voters express their decisions with respect to the candidates as measured by the election scheme established in our sacred Constitution by our brilliant and revered Founders and Framers (that does not include Mr. Anti-Constitution, Thos. Jefferson) when it is CONTRARY to their own vote.
Just as those of us who are Opus Dei Roman Catholics live with the Supreme Court’s ruling in Roe v. Wade (and its companion case) until we are able to change that holding in court or by legislation, so must the “birther”-tea crumpets and other uneducated, blue-collar fringe groups accept the outcome of tomorrow’s national election which will express the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” whichever way the vote goes.
Grand Birther

United States

#123412 Nov 5, 2012
Rut Roh Birfers

It looks like Romney is canceling a final trip to Ohio. The campaign must think the state is a loss.

If you don't win Ohio, you don't win the presidency.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123413 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Just Sayin wrote:
Man is pulled over by police for displaying an Anti-Obama sign

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

"could be" is not a reason to confiscate the sign. That is a job for the Secrete Service to investigate.
How about the picture of Pres. G.W. Bush with a gun-sight centered on him? To you that is simply free speech. What a flaming hypocrite you are.
Wrong as usual Rouge. I agree that they shouldn't have taken his sign. It was still stupid to tape it on his car and think it wouldn't create an issue. The gun sight signs are universally ignorant and offensive. It may be free speech but no intelligent person would engage in it.

What a pathetic moron you are
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123414 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you find this offensive?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Michael_Ram...
I do. But it is still no reason to take his pen away!!!
I find it both ignorant and offensive. got a point?

#123415 Nov 5, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Rut Roh Birfers
It looks like Romney is canceling a final trip to Ohio. The campaign must think the state is a loss.
If you don't win Ohio, you don't win the presidency.
NOT SO -- he simply ran out of his frequent flier miles.

#123417 Nov 5, 2012
#123,250
Guru wrote:
ROMNEY is surging again now in PA, MI, OHIO, IO, and FLORIDA...[SIC] obama is looking at a huge embarrassing loss now...it s all over the news here now...[SIC]
make sure you vote folks...[SIC]
Our Du Page County-based ultra-conservative Republic political action group has just received at Noon (C.S.T.) our final private poll based on an algorithm analyzing the election precinct by precinct.
IF YOU LIVE IN A SWING STATE, PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE to avoid the result that this poll reveals.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123418 Nov 5, 2012
WHAT will we do after tomorrow ...
when all the libTARDS tuck tail ...
and run

We won't have anybody to pick on
and have a little FUN ...

I daresay I can find
something to do with my "trashy" time

IF nothing else
I can write little rhymes ... ;-)

About the good times I had on here
Till all the libTARDS
RAN away in FEAR!

Won't they feel funny
When I write about THEM
and make LOTS of money ;-)

Cause needless to say
What they've put on here
I could use to pay
My internet for a year ...

It's time to quit
before the "pricks"
have a fit
and I won't be able to write
for laughing about iT :~)

ROMNEY/RYAN Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE NOVEMBER
It's ALL OVER

The United States of America
God BLESS the U.S.ofA.

#123419 Nov 5, 2012
AND THIS WILL BE THE RESULT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ON DECEMBER 17, 2012:
The winner will prevail by only NINETY-FOUR votes.

#123421 Nov 5, 2012
Obama has a fraudulent long form birth certificate.
=
So Sheriff Arpaio and the Cold Case Posse share my alleged fantasy as well?
SO - are you going to wait until AFTER the election to tell everyone what bearing that has on presidential eligibility?
Are sheriff l'il joe's probative findings the reason Obama is not on the ballot in any state -- including AZ -- for this election?

Location hidden

#123424 Nov 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
He should also add "bull shit warning" since his link doesn't include his made up numbers
You never include links.
Oh, here is one.
http://nation.foxnews.com/voter-fraud/2012/11...
MANGO7

Libreville, Gabon

#123425 Nov 5, 2012
make your sens work
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#123426 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You never include links.
Oh, here is one.
Bs

Location hidden

#123427 Nov 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#123,250
<quoted text>
Our Du Page County-based ultra-conservative Republic political action group has just received at Noon (C.S.T.) our final private poll based on an algorithm analyzing the election precinct by precinct.
IF YOU LIVE IN A SWING STATE, PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE to avoid the result that this poll reveals.
Just what does YOUR little private poll predict? I mean, Obama is going to lose anyway. It's in the TEA leaves.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#123428 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You never include links.
Oh, here is one.
Correction. Moron posts spam fable. Rouge Moron declares it to be true - because he really wants it to be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 min Culture Auditor 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,154,159
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min OzRitz 49,225
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 1 hr WOW 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,064
abby 12-21 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 2 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance