BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
109,081 - 109,100 of 176,783 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

The unemployment rate is 7.9 percent, the national debt is $16 trillion, and four Americans were murdered in Benghazi.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

News wrote:
The hardcore ultra right wing Chicago Tribune endorses Obama.
Making Obama the only Democrat to ever be endorsed by the Tribune in their 165 year history.
Now now Toostsie, we all know you get your rights and lefts confused. Are you dyslexic?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Number of Admirals and Generals that support the candidates:

Romney- 500
obama- 5

yep you read that right. These are people who are at the top leadership positions in the country. Mitt has a 50-1 advantage. That says it all!
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/04/retired-gen...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Number of Admirals and Generals that support the candidates:

Romney- 500
obama- 5

yep you read that right. These are people who are at the top leadership positions in the country. Mitt has a 50-1 advantage. That says it all!
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/04/retired-gen...
Bs
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Romney is leading in Colorado now by 3-6%. Colorado has been a red state in 9 out of the last 10 elections.

Ground game numbers are going Romney in large numbers according to the pollsters there now.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RASMUSSEN: O 49% R 49%...
ABCWASHPOST: O 49% R 48%...
GALLUP SWING: O 48% R 48%...
CNN: TIED (WITH D+11)...
FL: R 52% o 47%...
MI: R 47% O 46%...
VA: O 48% R 47%...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

to show you all how screwed up the polls are read this: This is why the polls are all "tied". They simply add a +to the dem numbers to even it out. That, means that ROMNEY is winning big! This is happening all over as Dick Morris said.

CNN poll reaches new heights of absurdity
Posted at 9:45 pm on November 4, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Jay Caruso @jaycaruso

Want to see a good magic trick? CNN conducts a poll where Romney leads independents by 22 points and it's TIED.
4 Nov 12

Retweet
Favorite

The poll, released earlier tonight, shows a 49-49 tie among likely voters. But to get that result CNN had to use one of the most skewed samples we’ve seen this campaign (see page 29):

Among those likely voters, 41% described themselves as Democrats, 29% described themselves as Independents, and 30% described themselves as Republicans.

A D+11 sample! By comparison, the electorate in 2008, when Obama-mania was at its peak, was merely D+7, according to exit polls.

Tweeters were in a state of disbelief:
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

This election is breaking to ROMNEY!
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mitt has FLORIDA!

TIMES-UNION PRESIDENTIAL POLL

Overall

ROMNEY: 52%

OBAMA: 47%

Undecided: 1%

18-29
Obama: 67%
Romney: 32%

30-44
Obama: 40%
Romney: 59%

45-64
Obama: 44%
Romney: 54%

65+
Obama: 40%
Romney: 57%

The Times-Union/Insider Advantage poll was conducted of 437 likely Florida voters and has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.6 percentage points.

Mitt Romney has 5-point lead in Florida, Times-Union/InsiderAdvantage poll says

By Matt Dixon Sun, Nov 11, 2012 @ 11:46 pm | updated Mon, Nov 11, 2012 @ 6:51 am
Back Photo: 1 of 2 Next
Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney campaigns at the Iowa Events Center, in Des Moines, Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012.(AP Photo/Charles Dharapak) AP
AP
Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney campaigns at the Iowa Events Center, in Des Moines, Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012.(AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

Mitt Romney’s lead with independent voters has propelled him to a 5-point lead in Florida two days before Election Day, according to a Times-Union/InsiderAdvantage poll released Sunday night.

Likely/registered voters favored Romney 52 percent to 47 percent for Barack Obama, but Romney holds a 25-point lead with independent voters.

“Romney’s lead is made possible by the substantial advantage he enjoys among those who identify themselves as independent voters,” said InsiderAdvantage CEO Matt Towery.“Independent voters have been the determining factor in Florida political contests for many years.”

The poll surveyed 437 voters statewide with a margin of error of plus or minus 4.6 percentage points.

Romney holds leads with every age group except with those between 18 and 29, including a 17-point lead with seniors. Voters older than 65 have been a key target, with both campaigns running an onslaught of negative ads casting the other as wanting to hurt Medicare.

Obama holds a 67-32 lead with voters 18-29.

With Florida’s much watched Hispanic population, Obama holds a 54-45 advantage. Even so, Towery said, Romney’s areas of strength will be tough to overcome for Obama.

“While Romney’s lead is barely outside the margin of error, it would be rare to see these sort of numbers among independent voters and those 30 and over and expect Romney not to win the state,” Towery said.

The numbers are at odds with other recent polls, which have the race tightening in Florida.

An NBC/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll out Friday had Obama with a 2-point lead in Florida. In addition, the Real Clear Politics average of polls, which includes data from seven firms, has Romney up by less than 2 points, well within the margin of error.

Romney is scheduled to hold a rally Monday in Central Florida as the race tightens, which has been spun by both campaigns.

The Obama camp says Romney in Florida on the eve of election night means he does not have the state wrapped up. Romney’s campaign cast it more as a victory lap as he has gained ground on Obama in the state.

matt.dixon@jacksonville.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Man of Steel wrote:
Michael Steele calls Romney campaign and all republicans "completly bone-headed" and "disconnected from reality."
He also now says the republicans know Romney is going to lose and are just trying to blame Christie for Romney's failed and pathetic campaign.
hey Tootsie, why all the noms de la minute?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

CONSERVATISM IS CALLING

&fe ature=player_embedded

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about a speeding ticket. Are you off your med's? It seems your mind is wandering a bit more than usual.
I'm worried about you puppet.
You butt into a conversation about my 40-year old unpaid speeding ticket and it's my mind that is wandering?

Play Justice:
"how may jurisdictions do you travel through, does this mean you are a resident of each jurisdiction, but you will pay the fine, for speeding."

wojar: "I once was issued a speeding ticket in PA and never paid the fine. Hee hee."

Play Justice: "...don't get pulled over in PA again, jail will be your resting place, even though you state of residency is CT."

wojar:" Over 40 years ago. Hee hee. Moron."

So AKbirfoon was not talking about a speeding ticket? Could it be that he and his schizophrenic twin from Kansas believe my 40-year old speeding ticket morphed into something else while scraping egg off their faces?

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes AK confusing Play Law with reality. My 40-year old unpaid speeding ticket in PA went away long ago.
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Twilight?
RASMUSSEN: R 49% O 48%
I think Obama's halo is now cracked.
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

GENERATION DEBT: Every American Under 18 Now Owes $218,676...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Man of Steel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Steele said it last night on The Last Word.
OOPS!!!
It's ok, dry your eyes. Maybe you'll have better luck in 2016
Steele is a unqualified joke.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You butt into a conversation about my 40-year old unpaid speeding ticket and it's my mind that is wandering?
Play Justice:
"how may jurisdictions do you travel through, does this mean you are a resident of each jurisdiction, but you will pay the fine, for speeding."
wojar: "I once was issued a speeding ticket in PA and never paid the fine. Hee hee."
Play Justice: "...don't get pulled over in PA again, jail will be your resting place, even though you state of residency is CT."
wojar:" Over 40 years ago. Hee hee. Moron."
So AKbirfoon was not talking about a speeding ticket? Could it be that he and his schizophrenic twin from Kansas believe my 40-year old speeding ticket morphed into something else while scraping egg off their faces?
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Huh?

RU on Drugs?

RU on LSD?

Grow Up!

Slopuke's typical response for all posts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Man of Steel wrote:
Michael Steele calls Romney campaign and all republicans "completly bone-headed" and "disconnected from reality."
He also now says the republicans know Romney is going to lose and are just trying to blame Christie for Romney's failed and pathetic campaign.
Micahel Steele is a Country Club RINO but his start in life is interesting!
From Wiki; [Michael] Steele was born on October 19, 1958 at Andrews Air Force Base in Prince George's County, Maryland, and was adopted as an infant by William and Maebell Steele. William died in 1962. Maebell, who had been born into a sharecropping family in South Carolina, worked for minimum wage as a laundress to raise her children. After Michael's father died, she ignored her friends' appeals to apply for public assistance, later telling Michael 'I didn't want the government raising my children'.
Yep, no wonder he is not a Pookie like Obama!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Just in case you do not know the term "Pookie" it originated during our slavery era by dark-skinned field slaves as a pejorative against the lighter-skinned house slaves who were seen as privileged and .... lazy!
Revived in the 1960's is was used against lazy black men. Notice Pookie is an African Lion singing Motown.
Soupy Sales - Pookie does Motown

Now, in this case the lying African uses Pookie to describe a lazy blackman who will not vote.

Barack Obama Cousin Pookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Notice the black ladies behind him as they 'get it' while the non-black ladies do not! It is sort of an insider black joke. I had to have a black friend give me the skinny on the term "Pookie"!
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Barack be nimble
Barack be quick
Barack be history
November 6
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

When the President called on the Navy Seals, they killed Osama Bin Laden.
When the Navy Seals called on the President, he let them die.

Please remember that when you vote for the next Commander-in-Chief on November 6th.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Haz Mat 1,095,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Here He Goes Again 97,821
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 555
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,630

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••