BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123342 Nov 4, 2012
Guru wrote:
Romney will win and win BIG!
Polls:
overweight Dems by 7% based on 2008 models
2012 models show Repubs up by 4% over Dems=+4
Independents are breaking up 9% for Romney, and are 30% of the electorate.=+3
Dems are down -3% from 2008 voting totals, minimum = Dems-3%
Undecideds are breaking 2:1 for Romney=+1
=+5 for Romney. There are 2% more dems than Republicans=-2%
+5 - 2=+3% for Mitt Romney, minimum.
=LANDSLIDE FOR ROMNEY.
ROMNEY WINS THE ELECTORAL VOTES BY OVER 300. Swing states of Ohio, Wisc, Virgina, NC, Florida, New Hampshire maybe, Colorado, Michigan all go to Romney.
Polls are all saying it is tied so that they can't be wrong on election day. They are afraid to call it for Romney, but know the polling is way overweighted towards dems who voted in 2008 in large numbers, but are way behind that now. By saying it is a tie they can't be wrong...they can say it was too close to call and it was close.
This will be a surprise wipeout of obama, but will happen because the polls are all skewed to 2008 models, which is not even close now. The correct model will be seen in retrospect to be 2010 at the midterms when the dems were massacred out of office. You will see that again this time in spades.
People are sick of obama. A lot of the dems will not show up this time, and many are going to vote for Romney and will not say it until they punch their vote in.
The cowardly MSM will not admit any of this, and never will. They will go down with obama.
That is my call. Romney will win and win big!
The 30 year average is 3-4% skewed in favor of Democrats. Last year the average poll said that Obama would win by 11% when he won only by 7.2%.
Rasmussen was the closest with 1.2% error, Pew with 2.0% and Gallup with 2.8%. To poll, pollsters call about 1,300 people to get about 1,000 responses. A non-response might be "My parents are not home", "I have to wash my hair" or "I am on my way to church".
But the overall fact is the group the is lest likely to be polled is the Religious Right.
In 2008 the Religious Right did not turn out for McCain but this year they are some of the most motivated voters. Issues like gay marriage, abortion, radical Islam, etc. are very big and they have confidence in Romney!!!
To, if the pollsters are saying 50/50, it will probably be 52/48 in favor of Romney just because of the Religious Right!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#123343 Nov 5, 2012
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a person who believes Obama did not authorize his own bio, and that an alleged mistake went uncorrected for 16 years, it makes perfect sense.
You are a RETARD!
Totally agree! For years an illegal was using my SS#, and it wasn't until,I went to their office to get a print out of my job history for a job application that I was told this other person was using my number. It took years to get this fixed. I especially had problems after getting married and my spouse and I filed our tax returns, it would get flagged every time. Like I said it took years to fix. There is no way in all the years he had that number, after applying for jobs, tax returns, and such that it was never flagged! That's pure B$. It's clear that his grandmother from Hawaii upon his arrival in Hawaii after his birth got this number for him because of her job, then posted the fake birth notice in the newspaper with that fake address as the place his family lived at. By the way which there is no record of them living there nor do the neighbors who still live, there who have been there since before he was born say there has never been any family by the name of Obama or Dunham living next door! Fake SFBC, fake LFBC, fake birth notice, fake SS#, fake Selective service card, two names, Indonesian citizenship, and on and on!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123344 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...obama is a muslim. It figures. Biden is an idiot. Figures too that way.
I don't think he is either a Christian nor a Muslim. He is simply a Progressive Politician out to get votes and we will tell every groups what they want to hear. I am Christian. I am a Muslim. I was born in Hawaii. I was born in Kenya! What ever it takes to get their vote. Stupid Libtards. They suck up every word.
That it is why it is easier to get into a Liberal lady's pants than a Conservative lady's pants. But once you get naked with a Conservative woman, the more you get.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#123345 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The 30 year average is 3-4% skewed in favor of Democrats. Last year the average poll said that Obama would win by 11% when he won only by 7.2%.
Rasmussen was the closest with 1.2% error, Pew with 2.0% and Gallup with 2.8%. To poll, pollsters call about 1,300 people to get about 1,000 responses. A non-response might be "My parents are not home", "I have to wash my hair" or "I am on my way to church".
But the overall fact is the group the is lest likely to be polled is the Religious Right.
In 2008 the Religious Right did not turn out for McCain but this year they are some of the most motivated voters. Issues like gay marriage, abortion, radical Islam, etc. are very big and they have confidence in Romney!!!
To, if the pollsters are saying 50/50, it will probably be 52/48 in favor of Romney just because of the Religious Right!
So right, I don't know anyone who has been polled, they are not figuring in those voters as well as the ones who wish not to announce to the world who they are voting for. The mood here is Romney is going to win!
Man of Steel

Midlothian, IL

#123346 Nov 5, 2012
Michael Steele calls Romney campaign and all republicans "completly bone-headed" and "disconnected from reality."

He also now says the republicans know Romney is going to lose and are just trying to blame Christie for Romney's failed and pathetic campaign.
Cocoon

Midlothian, IL

#123347 Nov 5, 2012
Romney's 19 percent lead with seniors plummets all the way down to 9 percent and falling.
News

Midlothian, IL

#123348 Nov 5, 2012
The hardcore ultra right wing Chicago Tribune endorses Obama.

Making Obama the only Democrat to ever be endorsed by the Tribune in their 165 year history.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123350 Nov 5, 2012
November 4, 2012
Obama Revealed More Than His Birth Certificate Last Year

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/post_1...

;-)
Stench

Midlothian, IL

#123351 Nov 5, 2012
Paul Ryan begins shifting all money to his congressional seat after coming to terms with fact that his dismal failure as V.P. candidate has come to an end.

But is it too late for him to even regain his house seat?

Stay tuned to find out...right now.

Yes, the answer is yes. The 14 year Ryan stain on this country is now over and his career is finished.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123352 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree RW...they are under polling R's by 8 points or so they say...because the 2008 model was 8% more D's showed up. But McCain was a dud, and flip-flopped all over. obama had no record, now he has a terrible one. We know who this guy is.

This election is about the economy.
This election is al=bout everything you said in the above.
This election is about obama's lying and bullshit.
The INTENSITY out there is incredible, and favors R's by 10points. obama has his base, but he will not surpass the economy and his spending and lying, etc. People are fed up with this guy, and the one thing you can't poll for is the race card...as in, people are not going to talk about this guy until they vote. A ton of them that say they will vote for him will not, they just don't want the hassel.

obama has a huge disgust value now to his image. He is a divider, and when you add in all of the MSM garbage on him, which nobody watches anymore, and the scum of Axelrod, there is going to be a huge backlash on this guy that the polls can not judge yet except in intensity. People I see are really adamant about getting this idiot out of office. They are really intense about him He got a pass last time from the whites, he isn't going to get any of that this time. I think he will lose massively. I think people will be stunned at how poorly he does.

We will know in one day. If he gets back in I expect a huge depression and backlash from Wall St and banks. They are going all-in now for Romney, so watch out if this moron obama gets in again. Businesses will dump America rather than try and do business in a nanny state. You might as well go on welfare and quit working because the economy will tank like never before with him in there.

But I think Romney will win it going away. If he takes Virgina, Florida, and a state like Wisconsin early, you will see a landslide.

The polls are all rigged and are hugely biased. People are mad and can't wait to vote this guy out. Nobody I know talks about this guy without some guarded disdain in their voice, nobody talks in the positive about him....that says volumes about him.

Hey we will see if America is ready to roll over for this creep or if there is any decent people out there anymore that are not parasites. Or not.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123353 Nov 5, 2012
Man of Steel wrote:
Michael Steele calls Romney campaign and all republicans "completly bone-headed" and "disconnected from reality."
He also now says the republicans know Romney is going to lose and are just trying to blame Christie for Romney's failed and pathetic campaign.
lol...nice try Chicago. He never said that. Besides, they fired him 2 years ago for being an idiot. Christie is a fat pig. Nobody cares about his hugging obama except desperate people like you dems, who are looking for any excuse to support obama. Christie has said hundreds of negative things about obama and he was just over wrought by the incredible damage in his state. That is normal.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123354 Nov 5, 2012
Stench wrote:
Paul Ryan begins shifting all money to his congressional seat after coming to terms with fact that his dismal failure as V.P. candidate has come to an end.
But is it too late for him to even regain his house seat?
Stay tuned to find out...right now.
Yes, the answer is yes. The 14 year Ryan stain on this country is now over and his career is finished.
...nice try again Shitcago. he is the VP as of tomorrow night.

Who will you support for the dems in about 16 years?
Man of Steel

Midlothian, IL

#123355 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...nice try Chicago. He never said that.
Sorry, Steele said it last night on The Last Word.

OOPS!!!

It's ok, dry your eyes. Maybe you'll have better luck in 2016

Since: Dec 11

#123356 Nov 5, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...obama is a muslim. It figures. Biden is an idiot. Figures too that way.
Obama-Bin-Biden : Two @sses/One Hat!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123357 Nov 5, 2012
Man of Steel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Steele said it last night on The Last Word.
OOPS!!!
It's ok, dry your eyes. Maybe you'll have better luck in 2016
I saw it, he didn't say it. Nice try. Otherwise prove it.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123358 Nov 5, 2012
National Enquirer poll:

obama is gay and is an alien from Mars.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123359 Nov 5, 2012
Massive Decrease in Early and Absentee Voting—in Chicago
11:56 AM, Nov 4, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Single Page Print Larger Text Smaller Text Alerts

The Illinois Republican party claims early and absentee voting has precipitously fallen since the 2008 presidential election.

According to the numbers, at this point in 2008, there were 260,376 early voters and 304,290 absentee voters. Now, the party maintains, there are 195,064 early voters and 46,232 absentee voters. That's a loss of 57 percent of voters, since the last election.

This, the Illinois Republican party says, is a terrible sign for Democrats.

"Chicago is the heart and soul of the Democratic Party," says Illinois Republican party chair Pat Brady. "You can't get much more solid blue than Chicago and of course it's the President's home base - literally. If voter participation in the President's home base is down 57% from four years ago, the President is in serous trouble nationally."

President Barack Obama's reelection headquarters are located in his hometown of Chicago.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123360 Nov 5, 2012
FLASH!!!*****OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO!!!

ROMNEY IS WINNING BIG IN OHIO-- BY 6 POINTS!
http://weeklystandard.com/blogs/who-s-really-...

You will have a new president on Nov 7th...Mitt Romney!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123361 Nov 5, 2012
correction: Iowa. sorry!
Vote Romney for Victory

Louisville, KY

#123362 Nov 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he is either a Christian nor a Muslim. He is simply a Progressive Politician out to get votes and we will tell every groups what they want to hear. I am Christian. I am a Muslim. I was born in Hawaii. I was born in Kenya! What ever it takes to get their vote. Stupid Libtards. They suck up every word.
That it is why it is easier to get into a Liberal lady's pants than a Conservative lady's pants. But once you get naked with a Conservative woman, the more you get.
Obama is a Muslim.
No one but a Muslim would say that the most beautiful sound that they ever heard was the Muslim prayer call to breakfast.
No Christian would ever call their faith "my Muslim faith".

Chris Rock's Message to White Voters: Vote for the White Guy.
Apparently Obama now wants to recognize his White side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min John Galt 1,108,374
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min KiMerde 49,751
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,552
A Culture Riot Comes to Chicago 46 min Culture Auditor 2
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 1 hr NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Global Lukewarming 68,461
care to join me for some fun 1 hr Abu69 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE