BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#123209 Nov 4, 2012
Guru wrote:
ARPAIO and ZULLO and all of the forensic fraud experts have so PROVED beyond any doubt whatsover that his "birth certificate" that you refer to is a fraud it is beyond any question.
AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
But here is where you demonstrate your lack of any higher education. Please cite the judicially controlling authority that holds ANY STATE-ISSUED BIRTH DOCUMENT HAS ANY BEARING ON PRESIDENTIAL ELIGIBILITY.
Until you do that you prove to be dumber and more ignorant about The Law than el grande birther.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123210 Nov 4, 2012
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123211 Nov 4, 2012
Impeachment, indictment of obama is coming next:
http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/342937/
Romney Flip Flopper Liar

Bay Shore, NY

#123212 Nov 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
AND which polls do YOU find to be reliable and worthwhile?
Nate Silver is second to none!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123213 Nov 4, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The embossed seal simply did not come out in a PDF scan.
How do we know that Obama's birth certificate exists?
First, there is the short-form birth certificate. It is generated by a clerk in the Hawaii DOH reading the information in the files and entering it in a computer form. For that to happen there has to be a document in the files. In Obama's case that happened back in 2007 (though it was not published until 2008) when Obama was only a candidate for president---long before he became the leading candidate, much less president. The clerk would have had to have been lying in 2007, and the confirmations by the Republican officials in 2008 would have to be lies as well.
Also, we know that Obama had a birth certificate in 1961 from the notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH in that year.
We know that only the DOH could send those notices in three ways. First because the representative of the newspapers said so, second because the representative of the DOH said so and third because the section of the newspaper was called "Health Bureau Statistic"---which obviously meant that the facts in it came from the Health Bureau, the DOH. In 1961, the DOH was not allowed to issue birth certificates to children born outside of Hawaii, and it only sent birth notices to the papers for children born in Hawaii.
So we know that Obama had a Hawaii birth certificate.
Your claim is that although this certificate exists and although the officials in Hawaii stated that they sent both the short form and the long form version of it to him, and despite a reporter having said that she felt the seal on it--that both the officials in Hawaii and the reporter are lying because the embossed seal does not show up on a PDF scan.
It should be obvious why an embossed seal does not show up on a scan. The light of the scanner is flat from the front and there is no light from the side that highlights the raised parts and lowered parts in the embossed seal. You claim that this is not so, that the scan would show it. Well, back up your claim with some evidence. Show a PDF scan of a Hawaii long form birth certificate that shows the raised seal.
Recently the Conservative secretary of state of Arizona asked Hawaii to confirm that Obama was born there and to confirm other facts on his published birth certificate. Hawaii did, and the Conservative secretary of state of Arizona accepted it as evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii, and ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in Arizona in November.
Only birther "experts"---who have not proven that they are really experts, and who certainly have not shown that they are fair and impartial---have claimed that there is something wrong with Obama's birth certificate. That is two reasons why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, the National Review and the Conservative secretary of state of Arizona do not believe them.
Obama's mother lived in Hawaii. Obama's father was studying in Hawaii. There is not a shred of evidence that either of them went from Hawaii to any other country in 1961---and certainly not to Kenya, where the Kenyan government said that it checked on the "born in Kenya" claim and found that it was false.
Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and pregnant women rarely traveled late in pregnancy in those days, and yet you and other birthers think that there could be a chance that Obama was born outside of the USA and that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about that fact.
]

wrong again lady...in ten seconds you can spot the multiple forgeries on his document...10 seconds. Just scroll down...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123214 Nov 4, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>]
wrong again lady...in ten seconds you can spot the multiple forgeries on his document...10 seconds. Just scroll down...
‘There’s no doubt the Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery’

After analyzing the typeface on the two documents Irey felt the results of the study were conclusive:“Obama’s birth certificate was typed on more than one typewriter – just what we would expect if the document was forged. The authentic 1961 birth certificate was typed on only one typewriter – just what we would expect if the document was legitimate.”

To make it clear, he said,“This comparison study done with another birth certificate that authentically came from a person born at Kapiolani Hospital shortly after Obama alleges he was born there has proven to me that we have one birth certificate with many mismatching typed letters – Obama’s birth certificate – and then we have another from the same hospital without any mismatched letters.”

He continued:“Common sense tells us that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery, precisely because the letters typed on the document don’t match.”

Irey was willing to stake his professional reputation on this result.

“My 50 years in typography, my 25 years composing pages with Macintosh computers, and owning and using nearly every type of reproduction equipment leave me no doubt: the Obama birth certificate is a forgery.”

Irey said not only is the Obama birth certificate a forgery, but it is “a poorly done forgery that only an inexperienced [person] would ever dare claim was authentic.”

...from the above source.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123215 Nov 4, 2012
Guru wrote:
Impeachment, indictment of obama is coming next:
My prediction - more epic Birfoon failure followed by pissing and whining and holding your breath
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123216 Nov 4, 2012
Romney Flip Flopper Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate Silver is second to none!
...he will be forgotten after this election. He chose obama to be the winner. Watch what happens next...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/barone-going-ou...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#123217 Nov 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
But here is where you demonstrate your lack of any higher education. Please cite the judicially controlling authority that holds ANY STATE-ISSUED BIRTH DOCUMENT HAS ANY BEARING ON PRESIDENTIAL ELIGIBILITY.
Until you do that you prove to be dumber and more ignorant about The Law than el grande birther.
Congress does dummy. They vet the presidents. So it is ALL states.
obama was never vetted, the Congress had hearings on it and the dems ADMITTED that he was never vetted. Each party does the vetting, and swears on the authenticity of same. This is part of the public record now and is easily found on google.

Do some research you uneducated troll, and act your advanced age. That degree you got at the Salvation Army College you mentioned was for dogs, not people.

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

#123218 Nov 4, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to display your lack of intelligence or try to divert the topic into something it wasn't.
American will not be out of this economic mess anytime soon.
My point exactly...if the blacks come out again and push this Ass thru for another 4 years any time soon is an extreme understatement!

Cut our lose now and send Oloser back to Kenya with his pension and we can move on.

Jesse Jackson would have done a better job then this chump!

Since: Dec 11

#123219 Nov 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
By how many votes?
+ 15 million votes.
Romney Flip Flopper Liar

Bay Shore, NY

#123220 Nov 4, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...he will be forgotten after this election. He chose obama to be the winner. Watch what happens next...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/barone-going-ou...
We Shall See!

Obama deserves to lose just like Bush did in 2004.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123222 Nov 4, 2012
Maxine on Libya

Good advice.........

Let me see if I got it correct.
We spend $600 billion a year on the military. We've got over 5,000 airplanes, 8,000 tanks and 1.5 million soldiers, and the terrorists murder our ambassador and three of our military in Benghazi, Libya, because we can't defend one building. And you want me to vote to reelect Obama to run the military?
You must be insane.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123223 Nov 4, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly...if the blacks come out again and push this Ass thru for another 4 years any time soon is an extreme understatement!
Cut our lose now and send Oloser back to Kenya with his pension and we can move on.
Jesse Jackson would have done a better job then this chump!
1) What do the blacks have to do with it? Are you concerned who the whites will vote for? What about the Germans or Irish? Who will they vote for?

2) Back to Kenya? Not sure what you mean by 'back'. I think Obama did visit Kenya, but never lived there. What's with that?

3) Not a fan of Jesse.

4) Indications are that things are beginning to turn around...perhaps Obama needs another term to complete the job.

5) No president will be able to undo all the mistakes of the past 30 years. That's 30 years of sending jobs overseas that we are now paying for. It's not the individual fault of Obama, or Bush, or Clinton, or any other president. It's Congress who continues to make decisions on what is best for them personally, not for what is best for America.

Location hidden

#123224 Nov 4, 2012
Ray Stevens - Grandpa Voted Democrat
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123226 Nov 4, 2012
If the early vote was supposed to benefit Obama, then I think he's in deep doo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123230 Nov 4, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
In the mind of a deluded partisan hater like Rogue Moron, not polling Israelis in a stupid internet poll is equvilent to people dying in a bombing.
This makes me want to puke.
You're as nutty as squirrel's turd, Bladder Splattr! "WHY" weren't they polled? Frickin' idiot.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#123233 Nov 4, 2012
Yah that's why the likes of Ellen and the tuna fish are still here four years later, because its been proven he was born ANYWHERE on US soil, and he's already a shoe in for the next four years! LOL! So sad wasting four years arguing something you know is fact because Oblama, the demoRATS, and the alphabet news stations tell you so!

Location hidden

#123234 Nov 4, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
In the mind of a deluded partisan hater like Rogue Moron, not polling Israelis in a stupid internet poll is equvilent to people dying in a bombing.
This makes me want to puke.
Soooo, you do admit it is a STUPID internet poll!!! Then why are you Libtards making such a big deal about it?
I don't give a damn why people respect America. Only that they do. America can be your best friend or your worst nightmare! m Just as the Germans and the Japanese in 1945!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123235 Nov 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
If the early vote was supposed to benefit Obama, then I think he's in deep doo.
WASHINGTON (AP)— President Barack Obama heads toward Election Day with an apparent lead over Republican Mitt Romney among early voters in key states that could decide the election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,144,575
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Mothra 48,604
World's Best Photo Art 29 min Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 2 hr RACE 3
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Just Saying 54,529
Last Chance! 4 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 6 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance