BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,447)

Showing posts 108,921 - 108,940 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
Unemployment jumps to record high 7.9%
REALLY?
The class thought the post-WWII "record" was held by Ronald Reagan.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

LAW ENFORCEMENT FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS OF OBAMA'S FRAUDULENT BIRTH CERTIFICATE: it is all right here...
http://www.wnd.com/ ...

...it is ALL right here....hundreds of tests, documents, testimony, facts, film, video, closeups, details,...everything. It is an incredible amount of evidence, and shows exactly how law enforcement investigates. With 10 minutes if not less you will know the facts and easily be able to see for yourself how crude obama's attempts were to forge all of his documents which law enforcement has.

Don't take my word for it...see it for yourself.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bald-faced LIE!
You must be the only one who can see it.
It's NOT THERE!
Have you found a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate with a raised embossed State seal issued by Hawaii DOH that everyone can see the seal on???
You won't, because there isn't one.
Your delusional fantasy is not proof.
The embossed seal simply did not come out in a PDF scan.

How do we know that Obama's birth certificate exists?

First, there is the short-form birth certificate. It is generated by a clerk in the Hawaii DOH reading the information in the files and entering it in a computer form. For that to happen there has to be a document in the files. In Obama's case that happened back in 2007 (though it was not published until 2008) when Obama was only a candidate for president---long before he became the leading candidate, much less president. The clerk would have had to have been lying in 2007, and the confirmations by the Republican officials in 2008 would have to be lies as well.

Also, we know that Obama had a birth certificate in 1961 from the notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH in that year.

We know that only the DOH could send those notices in three ways. First because the representative of the newspapers said so, second because the representative of the DOH said so and third because the section of the newspaper was called "Health Bureau Statistic"---which obviously meant that the facts in it came from the Health Bureau, the DOH. In 1961, the DOH was not allowed to issue birth certificates to children born outside of Hawaii, and it only sent birth notices to the papers for children born in Hawaii.

So we know that Obama had a Hawaii birth certificate.

Your claim is that although this certificate exists and although the officials in Hawaii stated that they sent both the short form and the long form version of it to him, and despite a reporter having said that she felt the seal on it--that both the officials in Hawaii and the reporter are lying because the embossed seal does not show up on a PDF scan.

It should be obvious why an embossed seal does not show up on a scan. The light of the scanner is flat from the front and there is no light from the side that highlights the raised parts and lowered parts in the embossed seal. You claim that this is not so, that the scan would show it. Well, back up your claim with some evidence. Show a PDF scan of a Hawaii long form birth certificate that shows the raised seal.

Recently the Conservative secretary of state of Arizona asked Hawaii to confirm that Obama was born there and to confirm other facts on his published birth certificate. Hawaii did, and the Conservative secretary of state of Arizona accepted it as evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii, and ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in Arizona in November.

Only birther "experts"---who have not proven that they are really experts, and who certainly have not shown that they are fair and impartial---have claimed that there is something wrong with Obama's birth certificate. That is two reasons why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, the National Review and the Conservative secretary of state of Arizona do not believe them.

Obama's mother lived in Hawaii. Obama's father was studying in Hawaii. There is not a shred of evidence that either of them went from Hawaii to any other country in 1961---and certainly not to Kenya, where the Kenyan government said that it checked on the "born in Kenya" claim and found that it was false.

Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and pregnant women rarely traveled late in pregnancy in those days, and yet you and other birthers think that there could be a chance that Obama was born outside of the USA and that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about that fact.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Only 3 more days until Obama gets his well deserved pink slip into obscurity, and an asterisk next to his name to denote that he was fraudulent pResident.
DARE TO TELL the Class by how many votes Willard will win the election?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

For Obama to have been born outside of the USA, Obama’s parents would have had to have:

(1) traveled to Kenya or some other country late in pregnancy at high risk and high expense (particularly to Kenya); (And the government of Kenya now says that it has investigated, and that it never happened.)

(2) got the child back to the USA without either a US visa or his being entered on his mother’s US passport (which would have had to have happened in Kenya or any other country, and would be easy to find) and slipped the child past the US immigration officials who check documents or somehow had the files of the document and the applications for the document all sealed. And since there were few direct flights from foreign countries to Hawaii, those records would be in the INS files in New York or some other city---and they have not been lost;

(3) lied about the place of birth (which is also unlikely because when you have done something interesting like give birth in a foreign country you generally boast about it. And it is also unnecessary to lie since for all purposes but the presidency a naturalized child is as good as a natural born one);

(4) gotten away with the lie despite evidence that Hawaii demanded witness statements whenever there was a claim of a birth outside of a hospital;

(5) or, if not (4) then got three Republican officials and several Democrat officials in Hawaii to lie about the fact that the original birth certificate in Obama’s files verified that he was born in Hawaii. And the same for the public Index Data file and the same in 1961 for the birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH (and only the DOH could send those notices) or in 2008 or before forged all of the several microfilm versions of those notices and inserted them into the separate files for the two newspapers in the exact right order with all the other stories---and in 2008 Obama was only a junior senator from Ohio.

(6) gotten the teacher who claims to have been told about “Stanley had a baby” to her father, named Stanley, and writing home about it to make up that lie---and in fact found a teacher with a father named Stanley to do it.

ALL of that would have had to have happened for Obama to have been born outside of the USA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Wild Women Wild for Willard are doing whatever we can for our Willard."
====
Is there a website attached to your fantasy?
No need for a website. Ours is not a fantasy as is the gaga's with real estate infomercials. We do it with boots on the ground.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

What a hoot!

Union workers charged with stealing Romney signs in Ohio

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONNOVEMBER 3, 2012BY: DAVE GIBSON
http://www.examiner.com/article/union-workers...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
LAW ENFORCEMENT FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS OF OBAMA'S FRAUDULENT BIRTH CERTIFICATE: it is all right here...
...it is ALL right here....hundreds of tests, documents, testimony, facts, film, video, closeups, details,...everything. It is an incredible amount of evidence, and shows exactly how law enforcement investigates. With 10 minutes if not less you will know the facts and easily be able to see for yourself how crude obama's attempts were to forge all of his documents which law enforcement has.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit ...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname ...

"Obama has already provided a legal birth certificate demonstrating that he was born in Hawaii. No one has produced any serious evidence to the contrary. Absent such evidence, it is unreasonable to deny that Obama has met the burden of proof. We know that he was born in Honolulu as surely as we know that Bill Clinton was born in Hope, Ark., or George W. Bush in New Haven, Conn."--The Wall Street Journal ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit ...)

http://4peoplewhothink.wordpress.com/2012/04/ ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Can you tell us why only posts made by you on Topix contain the phrase, "Wild Women Wild for Willard"?
Thanks.
YES -- the rest of the crew is out knocking on doors to get out the vote in Du Page County for Willard.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see my post? Did they poll Israel? NO!!! WHY NOT???
And you speak for all Canada? And BBC polls are just like CNN polls, worthless!
And whom ever the French want, I will vote the opposite.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How could anyone be so off? You're incredible. I answered on Israel, my god, can you not read? I even said Israel represented about 1/1000 ot /% of the world's population. I don't speak for all Canada. Are ylu nuts? I said to your bosom buddy LRS that I got that survey, which is ligthly done by the way, from a far-right Murdoch-like newspaper. And just go to the website that lists foreign nations' preferences in the U.S. presidential race and you'll see, it's 90% in favour of Obama. As to the BBC, yes its editorial policy is center left, but do you think they would publish phoney figures and harm their worldwide reputation for accurate news reporting? Anyhow, the BBC percentage is so wide between Obama and Romney, there is no way they could make it up. Actuallty, it's 75 to 9% in the UK for Obama. Could the BBC be so foolish as to make this up? In conservavitve Spain, it's something like 90% to 7%. Of the countries polled, only Pakistan was pro-Romney, something to be proud of, wow. Isreal was not listed, but I know it's strongly pro-Romney. Well, they're in good company with Pakistan, seeing as Israel is the U.S.'s largest aid recepient and Pakistan the 3rd larges. It's called GRATITUDE.
By accusing the BBC, of all people, of favoritism in its news and polls towards the left, you are putting it in the same league as WND.com and FoxNews. If you wanted to grossly insult the BBC , it worked.
Hmmmm, you just bashed me because I did not care as much about some Lebonese being blown up as I do about Americans and then you back me because you don't give a damn about Jews. HELLO, do you not see the double standard.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to adress someone who can't even figure out how to use simple English!
You wouldn't know intelligence because you have none!
Shall we recap your intelligent ranting?
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to display your lack of intelligence or try to divert the topic into something it wasn't.
American will not be out of this economic mess anytime soon.
"American" will not be out of this?
You must be a friggin' English professor!
Hey, very good...you found my typo. Too bad you are still unable to address my points.

Typical troll......

...still with nothing to say???
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Why hasn't Obama been charged?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Got any Law Enforcement officers who say Obama's long form birth certificate is legitimate?
YOU continue to embarrass yourself by failing to demonstrate under the Constitution, the law, or any legal tradition that a state-issued birth document has ANY BEARING on presidential eligibility.
Meanwhile, the United States Supreme Court has ruled with LEGAL FINALITY upholding President Obama's eligibility as a natural-born American citizen.
YOU PROVE YOURSELF TO BE A FOOL BY NEVER ADDRESSING THE RULING OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't you find it strange that the audio doesn't work on your link?
I know, the writing alone is enough for you, huh?
Those words, plus these:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52083178/Kapiolani-...

Plus the word of the teacher from Hawaii who stated that she had been told about Obama's birth in Hawaii and who wrote home about the birth to a woman named Stanley to her father, also named Stanley.

And the long form birth certificate says Kapiolani, and the officials in Hawaii have stated that the facts on Obama's published birth certificate are EXACTLY the same as on the birth certificate in the files.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit ...
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname ...
"Obama has already provided a legal birth certificate demonstrating that he was born in Hawaii. No one has produced any serious evidence to the contrary. Absent such evidence, it is unreasonable to deny that Obama has met the burden of proof. We know that he was born in Honolulu as surely as we know that Bill Clinton was born in Hope, Ark., or George W. Bush in New Haven, Conn."--The Wall Street Journal ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit ...)
http://4peoplewhothink.wordpress.com/2012/04/ ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Did this with 85% Democratic Constituents ...
NOT SO -- 80%+ legislature.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

HINSDALE
Driving throughout the little Village of Hinsdale recently, I saw hundreds of Willard-Paul signs at street corners and in front yards. There were also many Biggert (East side of Garfield) and Roskam (West side of Garfield) signs dotting the lawns.
I only saw one Obama-Biden sign. It was at the poorer edge of town where the riff-raff mostly live.
Willard-Paul will carry Hinsdale with 80%+ of the vote, but lose the sovereign State of Illinois according to the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE.’”
HOW SAD!
However, I and my fellow “Wild Women Wild for Willard” promise to deliver Hinsdale-Oak Brook at 80+. The only caveat is that so many of our residents in our many gated communities are already in FL, AR, or HI where they maintain their voting addresses for tax reasons. Last night I surveyed informally the many members of our exclusive private country club (that is not in Hinsdale) to find with great joy that NOT ONE member is planning to vote Democratic.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

WND is ran by a whacked out nut cases
Thess persons has major paranoid delusions

Take Jerome Corsi
He thinks that there are alleged plans for a North American Government

Promoting the Abiogenic hypothesis of the origin of oil arguing that oil is produced from chemical reactions in the Earth, in contrast to the general consensus of the scientific community that oil is produced from organic materials, such as zooplankton and algae

Alleged United States support of Iran in its attempts to develop nuclear weapons.

9/11 was an inside job
Romney Flip Flopper Liar

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ghost of Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take care of your own back yard first, cause another storm is coming to your hood this week, and it hay have snow with it.
Thanks for your concern El Rush.

BTW: I do not live in the hood.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
LMAO!!! obama is out in T-minus 38 hours.
By how many votes?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,921 - 108,940 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,078,608
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 4 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 39 min 75 Scorpio 456
Emanuel's Mayoral Fortunes Rapidly Declining in... 39 min bensleys thoughts 1
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 46 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000