you are so desperate and panicked I can't take you seriously anymore..."too expensive"?? too far away???.."if, them, what if, how come, if, if, they wouldn't,....you are a joke lady. You are writing your own script here then agreeing with yourself. Only a person with your fears would ever do that.Re: "lol...well hell...if the Kenyan govt investigated it what more is there to do but believe it!-"
But it is not only the fact that the Kenyan government investigated it and found the allegation false, that is an important point to be sure.But there is a lot more.
There is also:
(1) The fact that Kenya is ten thousand miles from Hawaii, and such a trip would have been extremely expensive (and Obama's parents were by no means rich) and extremely risky late in pregnancy (high incidence of stillbirths at the time and Yellow Fever in Kenya);
(2) The fact that women rarely traveled late in pregnancy, and WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama's father stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961, so if Obama's mother had gone to Kenya, she would have had to have gone without him----and how likely is that?
(3) The fact that only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and only ONE person came by plane (and it has always been the birther story that Obama's parents traveled by plane), and that one person was, wait for it, not a US citizen;
(4) The fact that IF Obama had been born in Kenya, he would have had to have gotten a US travel document, such as being added to his mother's US passport, in Kenya or he would not have been allowed to be carried into the USA---and yet there has not been such a document found. Such a document and the application for it would have been stored in multiple files, and there have never been reports of such files being missing, and the Bush Administration had access to those files for eight years until January 2009---and yet they did not say that there was a travel document found in Kenya (or in any other country for that matter);
(5) There is no INS document for Obama's mother or for Obama, and a trip to Kenya would have had to have been through a major city, such as New York (There were no direct flights), and those files are not missing, and there has been no statement that Obama or Obama's mother were checked in by the INS in 1961.
(6) There is a birth certificate showing that Obama was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, confirmed by the officials of both the parties, confirmed by the Index Data, confirmed by the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers sent to the papers by the DOH, and confirmed by the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Kapiolani Hospital to a woman named Stanley.
In addition to those six points, there is the fact that the Kenyan government investigated the allegation that Obama was born in Kenya, and found that the allegation was FALSE.
sorry toots, your man is going down hard on Tuesday. He will not win the vote. get used to it, obama is going to be roundly thrown out of office in a landslide.