BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,444)

Showing posts 108,861 - 108,880 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ghost of Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take care of your own back yard first, cause another storm is coming to your hood this week, and it hay have snow with it.
If you are so convinced of your position Iraq-wise, could you at least try responding intelligently? Since you're so right, it should but take less than a minute, no?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Goat Fukkkker wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have no intelligence, you can't understand what intelligence is.
Yep, that explains it perfectly.
Sorry Goat Boy, a poster who can only post 'LMAO' is the one lacking intelligence.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Goat Boy wrote:
Where is the LSM on this?
FLASH: US Knew Three Hrs Before Attack Terrorist Group Gathering Weapons
What? Just more bs from Birtherville?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ah, is Goat Boy upset and putting little sad faces on all my comments again?

Such a low level thinker he is.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ohio is a key battleground state and all of the candidates have campaigned here during the past months.

Biden had a rally in Copley in August, 2008 Obama had a rally in Fairlawn in Sept, and Romney had a rally in Cuyahoga Falls just last week... these 3 communities are all within a 5 mile radius of Akron .

The cost of the Biden rally was $10,549 and Copley sent a bill to the "Obama for America " campaign but never received a penny.

The cost of the Obama visit was $34,166 and Fairlawn sent a bill to the Obama campaign but has never been paid either... this cost excludes a $21,304 additional cost for the Akron convention center which the Democratic Mayor of Akron donated for the "privilege of hosting a sitting president."

Romney's campaign visit ? They contacted Cuyahoga Falls in advance, organized the plan, and promised to pay any extra expenses the city would incur. The city sent them a bill for $7,050 and the Romney campaign promptly paid it in full.

Quoting the Mayor of Cuyahoga Falls, "I think it's self-evident who is accountable for their deeds and who isn't, who's accountable for their actions and who keeps blaming everyone else."

Indeed, there's a stark contrast between these candidates.

Ref source - http://www.ohio.com/news/local/bob-dyer-romne...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ohio is a key battleground state and all of the candidates have campaigned here during the past months.
Biden had a rally in Copley in August, 2008 Obama had a rally in Fairlawn in Sept, and Romney had a rally in Cuyahoga Falls just last week... these 3 communities are all within a 5 mile radius of Akron .
The cost of the Biden rally was $10,549 and Copley sent a bill to the "Obama for America " campaign but never received a penny.
The cost of the Obama visit was $34,166 and Fairlawn sent a bill to the Obama campaign but has never been paid either... this cost excludes a $21,304 additional cost for the Akron convention center which the Democratic Mayor of Akron donated for the "privilege of hosting a sitting president."
Romney's campaign visit ? They contacted Cuyahoga Falls in advance, organized the plan, and promised to pay any extra expenses the city would incur. The city sent them a bill for $7,050 and the Romney campaign promptly paid it in full.
Quoting the Mayor of Cuyahoga Falls, "I think it's self-evident who is accountable for their deeds and who isn't, who's accountable for their actions and who keeps blaming everyone else."
Indeed, there's a stark contrast between these candidates.
Ref source - http://www.ohio.com/news/local/bob-dyer-romne...
How's that Army Corps of Engineers and their failed levves coming along?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, it's not just us. See Poppo's post of other nations worldwide. In Canada, believe me, and I know, the suspense over this U.S. election is spell-binding, you could cut it with a knife, as the majority of us are so scared sh*tless that Romney will be elected. But if Obama ran here, believe me, he is so popular, he could save millions and not even campaign for one minute, he'd be a shoo-in.
Did you see my post? Did they poll Israel? NO!!! WHY NOT???
And you speak for all Canada? And BBC polls are just like CNN polls, worthless!
And whom ever the French want, I will vote the opposite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is less than 1/1000 of /% of the world's populationé
In all of western Europe, for example, ALL nations except I think one (which escapes me)Greece are in favour of Obama. Right or left-leaning, ALL in favour of Obama.
None of them count as they can not vote here. Just like the people from New York ca not (or should not) vote here in Florida!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Being able to use a calendar does not provide one with the ability to predict the future.
Unlike you, I never predict the future. You have done this numerous times and each time your prediction have not come true.
Can you name just one of my predictions that has not come true?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem!

You previously stated that once the repubs got control of the House they would issue numerous subpoenas. That didn't happen.

You also said that once that was done, Obama would be declared an invalid President and any and everything he ever did as President would be undone. That didn't happen either.

You also were promoting several court cases brought by the nut case dentist....those failed as well.

Shall I go on????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Fake Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron thinks 24 people dying at the hands of terrorists is "a minor event."
22 civilians killed
2 military personel killed
9/20/84 - Terrorist bombing kills 24 Americans
9/21/84 - Ronald "the actor" Reagan campaigns in Iowa.
Rogue Moron has a real sick sense of what's minor. Rogue Moron doesn't value human life enough to admit his hero Ronnie did the same thing he criticized Obama for, even though Ronnie's situation was six times worse.
That's how you know Rogue is truely an awful person.
Rogue Scholar wrote:
Where is YOUR link? Here is mine!!!

"Twenty-three people are killed--6 Lebanese employees, 15 Lebanese civilians and others, and two Americans."
http://middleeast.about.com/od/thisdayinmidea ...

Again, YOU make up things and do not provide links. No ambassador was kill and there was no breach of the embassy!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Americans killed. Disaster
21 Lebanese killed. Hey, no prob, dude, NOT Americans.
Ah, the point is not the number of people killed but what country they belonged to. Everyone has a parent, brother, sister, wife, husband, etc. that cares about them but that does not mean I do.
But that does not mean the Fake Grand Birther was correct on her numbers or the fact that Ronald Reagan had gone campaigning that same day. Ronald Reagan went to a memorial event. Did you listen to his speech?
President Ronald Reagan Beirut barracks bombing speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Was this a fund raising event like Obama's trip to Las Vegas on 9/12/2012?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem!
You previously stated that once the repubs got control of the House they would issue numerous subpoenas. That didn't happen.
You also said that once that was done, Obama would be declared an invalid President and any and everything he ever did as President would be undone. That didn't happen either.
You also were promoting several court cases brought by the nut case dentist....those failed as well.
Shall I go on????
Yes, I underestimated the Country Clubbers like Speaker Bonehead. With any luck he will not be Speaker in 2013.
Yes, I do support Dr. Orly Taitz and she has been very effective at keeping the issue alive.
Now, how long did it take you Libtards to give up on Pres. Gore?!? Or Pres. Kerry?!?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see my post? Did they poll Israel? NO!!! WHY NOT???
And you speak for all Canada? And BBC polls are just like CNN polls, worthless!
And whom ever the French want, I will vote the opposite.
How could anyone be so off? You're incredible. I answered on Israel, my god, can you not read? I even said Israel represented about 1/1000 ot /% of the world's population. I don't speak for all Canada. Are ylu nuts? I said to your bosom buddy LRS that I got that survey, which is ligthly done by the way, from a far-right Murdoch-like newspaper. And just go to the website that lists foreign nations' preferences in the U.S. presidential race and you'll see, it's 90% in favour of Obama. As to the BBC, yes its editorial policy is center left, but do you think they would publish phoney figures and harm their worldwide reputation for accurate news reporting? Anyhow, the BBC percentage is so wide between Obama and Romney, there is no way they could make it up. Actuallty, it's 75 to 9% in the UK for Obama. Could the BBC be so foolish as to make this up? In conservavitve Spain, it's something like 90% to 7%. Of the countries polled, only Pakistan was pro-Romney, something to be proud of, wow. Isreal was not listed, but I know it's strongly pro-Romney. Well, they're in good company with Pakistan, seeing as Israel is the U.S.'s largest aid recepient and Pakistan the 3rd larges. It's called GRATITUDE.

By accusing the BBC, of all people, of favoritism in its news and polls towards the left, you are putting it in the same league as WND.com and FoxNews. If you wanted to grossly insult the BBC , it worked.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them count as they can not vote here. Just like the people from New York ca not (or should not) vote here in Florida!
That is a stupid statement. Do you then agree that a country's good standing abroad has no importance? And simply because someone cannot vote, they cannot have an opinion on the elections? Should your child, let's say, be 17, bright, knowledgeable, wise for his age in politics, not be able to express himself? It's what I get from you.

What the survey simply shows is that 90% of the world prefers Obama. Don't you think Romney, if elected, should try to change that simply by being a good president?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help. Allow me. The mayoralty race in Jacksonville (newspapers misled you), your prediction that 7 of 8 republican nomination candidates would win it, 168 BC court cases etc etc. Need more?

PS Have asked you this many times now Rogue. What happened to the birther mayoralty candidate in Jacksonsville after he got clobbered in the election? Did he perhaps get a call from , hmm, er, the governor? I'm sure there is no cronyism inside the republican party as you always maintain...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you never have anything intelligent to say?
Strategy pops. I only play up to the level of my opponent. HaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
9/20/84 24 human lives were taken in a terrorist attack on a US embassy in Beirut. Fact.
9/21/84 Ronald "the actor" Reagan campaigned in Iowa. Fact.
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
No one cares you dipshat!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
LOL that not a single birfoon can bring themselves to admit that Ronald Reagan campaigned the day after a deadly terrorist attack on a US embassy in which 24 humans lost their lives.
And Bladder Splatter finds humor in this. Worthless POS.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
LOL that not a single birfoon can bring themselves to admit that Ronald Reagan campaigned the day after a deadly terrorist attack on a US embassy in which 24 humans lost their lives.
That is because the Gipper did not lie to cover it up like Odumbo!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Strategy pops. I only play up to the level of my opponent. HaHaHa
If you aim so high, why do you always wind up slithering under that rock of yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,861 - 108,880 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Maverick 808 45,549
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min THE DEBIL 1,072,825
Make 1000$ instantly 2 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 5 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000