Answer: I am not from Hawaii, but the facts show that he was born in Hawaii, no matter what you believe:<quoted text>
I am from HAWAII and we KNOW he was not born there lady...nice try!
1. Barack Obama released his official Hawaiian birth certificate on June 12, 2008.(This is the short-form birth certificate, the official one, the one that THOUSANDS of people in Hawaii use to get their US passports every year)
2. The Immigration files of Barack Obama Sr. categorically state that he did not leave the country in 1961.(So if Obama's mother had traveled out of the country, which was extremely rare in those days for women late in pregnancy, she would have had to have traveled alone. And travel late in pregnancy was extremely rare in 1961, and to do so alone even more rare.)
3. Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Republican, Director of the Hawaii Department of Health personally inspected Obama’s original birth certificate in the files in Hawaii and said it was there and Obama was born in Hawaii. Her statement is on the State web site, and she was interviewed on CNN confirming.
4. Dr. Alvin Onaka, Chief of Vital Records, has sent a signed and sealed verification of Obama’s birth in Hawaii to the Secretary of State of Arizona, and it now resides on the Arizona State web site.(And the conservative secretary of state of Arizona has accepted the Hawaii verification as accurate and has put Obama's name on the ballot.)
5. Dr. Onaka has sent a signed and sealed verification filed with the Federal Court in Mississippi stating that he examined the long form PDF file on the White House web site and that it matches the original in the Department files in every respect.
6. Dr. Loretta Fuddy, Democrat, Director of the Hawaii Department of Health, has stated on the Department web site that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is in the files, that she has personally inspected it, and that a copy was provided to the President (a couple of days before the White House released it).
7. The Long Form birth certificate original certified copy was presented to the Press at the White House news conference, and one correspondent, Savannah Guthrie, snapped a photo of it and stated that she “felt the raised seal.” It is irresponsible to say that the long form hasn’t been released.
8. An August 1961 hand-written memo from William Wood II in the State Department files for Obama Sr. state that Barack Obama II was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu.
9. Obama’s birth was reported in 1961 in two competing Honolulu newspapers, from a list provided by the Health Department. The name of the section of the paper in which the birth notices appeared was the "Health Bureau Statistics," which indicates---and both the DOH and the papers confirm---that only the DOH could send those notices to the paper, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to registered births of someone born outside of Hawaii.
10. Barbara Nelson recalls a conversation with Dr. Rodney West who practiced at Kapi’olani (he retired in 1977), who told her that “Stanley had a baby.”(In fact, she said she wrote home about the birth to a woman named Stanley to her father, who also was named Stanley.)
11. Jon Chessoni, first Secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, DC, said, speaking of inquiries the Embassy received about President Obama being born in Kenya:“When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.”(The McCain campaign and probably the Hillary campaign made similar checks and found nothing.)
12. Hawaiian Law in 1961 did not allow issuance of a birth certificate except for persons born in Hawaii.
13. Barack Obama appears in the 1961 bound birth index available for inspection at the Department of Health in Hawaii.( http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/201... )