BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,443)

Showing posts 108,841 - 108,860 of173,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable! First, the Bush years were to blame. Now, Pops figures, what the hell, let's just say the last 30 years! LMAO! fool
Well, and just who was the president in 1982? The Evil Ronald Reagan!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again YOU have nothing to say. YOU have not provided any facts or data to dispute my words. YOU seem only to respond with middle school names. Why is that? Now try a response with some intelligence.
Struck a nerve huh? LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney Flip Flopper Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Makes You Stupid!
George W. Bush who did not alert the airports having known the CIA warning memo August 6, 2001: Usama bin Laden and al Qaeda determined to strike inside the United States. FBI warned John Ashcroft July 26, 2001 not to fly on commercial airlines.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/nat...
Ah, several points here. Your link was written in 2009 and Ashcroft was no longer AG after 2005. Then you did not mention that after 9/11 ALL Speakers of the House also flew exclusively by government jets to include Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi who insisted that the plane she flew in could fly non-stop to San Francisco which meant a 200 passenger B757 .... for just one person!!!
Of course CBS will not tell us how AG Holder is getting around these days but I can guess!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I forget nothing....and unlike you, I can use a calendar.
Then, tell us on which day(s) in will snow this year in your little town?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Online" polls are push polls and are unscientific. Just like Fox News' online polls, they are meaningless. But it is a way to stimulate the audience and is therefore good for whomever is doing the online poll and that is why they do them.
I will give you poll the same weight as I give Fox News' online polls. Worth nothing more than a chuckle. But at this point in time, the only poll worth anything is the finally vote counnt.
Rogue, it's not just us. See Poppo's post of other nations worldwide. In Canada, believe me, and I know, the suspense over this U.S. election is spell-binding, you could cut it with a knife, as the majority of us are so scared sh*tless that Romney will be elected. But if Obama ran here, believe me, he is so popular, he could save millions and not even campaign for one minute, he'd be a shoo-in.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The problems that America faces today are the result of the decisions made during the past 30 years. No President will ever be able change our economy until Congress starts thinking differently and puts America first instead of their own personal agenda.
Very good analysis. And you are unfortunately so right. There are a few good politicians, but they can't last more than a term, max 2, in this self-agrandizing agenda world of ours, what with corruption and the lobbysts and an election system that allows public and corporate financing. Someone has to pay eventually for all those election donations, and that is where we lose the good ones. And I'm not smearing the U.S., correction, I am, but then, I'm also smearing every other nation on this earth that holds elections.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's campaign strategy is to blame our nations problems on every one except himself. He is running a campaign against the incumbent. Doesn't he realize that he is the incumbent? Don't his radical supporters realize that he is the problem? As a country we will not survive unless we replace him and many others that share his ideology and agenda.
Obama’s strategy is not aimed at the inconvincible such as yourself Frank, but more or less the auto worker in Ohio and the Auto Zone related worker who knows the only reason he’s still working is because Obama saved his ass. No Frank he couldn’t save everyone’s ass, but at least he had the forethought to know whose ass to save and it appears he as opposed to Romney will be reaping his just rewards in Ohio.

Of course Romney does have his share of supporters and they all seem to sound exactly like you Frank. One would think their information is coming from the same source.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I suppose the best indication of how well Romney governs is his Massachusetts poll numbers. He certainly wouldn’t have been re-elected there.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. First of all note the they did not count Israel and several other more Conservative countries. Next, it was done by BBC which leans ...left. And finally, none of the people they polled can vote here!!!
Israel is less than 1/1000 of /% of the world's populationé

In all of western Europe, for example, ALL nations except I think one (which escapes me)Greece are in favour of Obama. Right or left-leaning, ALL in favour of Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ghost of Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try canuck kochsukker!!!
Nice try? I psted a newspaper poll taken here for the hell of it.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Struck a nerve huh? LMAO
Why is it that you never have anything intelligent to say?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, tell us on which day(s) in will snow this year in your little town?
Being able to use a calendar does not provide one with the ability to predict the future.

Unlike you, I never predict the future. You have done this numerous times and each time your prediction have not come true.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is YOUR link? Here is mine!!!
"Twenty-three people are killed--6 Lebanese employees, 15 Lebanese civilians and others, and two Americans."
http://middleeast.about.com/od/thisdayinmidea...
Again, YOU make up things and do not provide links. No ambassador was kill and there was no breach of the embassy!!
2 Americans killed. Disaster
21 Lebanese killed. Hey, no prob, dude, NOT Americans.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Lest you or any birther should accuse me of anti-Americannism in my post 123084, let it be known we have the same mind-set here, as do most well-to-do nations, as the first thing we do when there is a calamity is to check if there were any Canadians involved. "Big plane crash, 250 dead, no Canadians on board" Whew. End of story.
Romney Flip Flopper Liar

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, several points here. Your link was written in 2009 and Ashcroft was no longer AG after 2005. Then you did not mention that after 9/11 ALL Speakers of the House also flew exclusively by government jets to include Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi who insisted that the plane she flew in could fly non-stop to San Francisco which meant a 200 passenger B757 .... for just one person!!!
Of course CBS will not tell us how AG Holder is getting around these days but I can guess!!!
The original piece was reported on July 26, 2001.

I thank you for pointing that out too me. CBS changed to 2009.

This just proves how corrupt CBS news really are.

==========

CBS Falsifies Iraq War History
By Robert Parry January 28, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/36adxb
There’s a cynical old saying that the victors write the history. CBS’s “60 Minutes” demonstrated how that process works on Jan. 27 in airing Scott Pelley’s interview with the FBI agent who de-briefed former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.
In a world of objective reality, a reporter might say that the United States launched an unprovoked invasion of Iraq on March 19, 2003, under the false pretense that Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction, even after Iraq had repeatedly – and accurately – announced that its WMD had been destroyed in the 1990s.

On Dec. 7, 2002, Iraq even sent to the United Nations a 12,000-page declaration explaining how its WMD stockpiles had been eliminated. In fall 2002, Hussein’s government also allowed teams of U.N. inspectors into Iraq and gave them free rein to examine any site of their choosing.

Those inspections only ended in March 2003 when President George W. Bush decided to press ahead with war despite the U.N. Security Council’s refusal to authorize the invasion and its desire to give the U.N. inspectors time to finish their work.
But none of that reality is part of the history that Americans are supposed to know. The officially sanctioned U.S. account, as embraced by Bush in speech after speech, is that Saddam Hussein “chose war” by defying the U.N. over the WMD issue and by misleading the world into believing that he still possessed these weapons.
In line with Bush’s version of history,“60 Minutes” correspondent Pelley asked FBI interrogator George Piro why Hussein kept pretending that he had WMD even as U.S. troops massed on Iraq’s borders, when a simple announcement that the WMD was gone would have prevented the war. http://www.consortiumnews.com/2008/012808.htm...
Romney Flip Flopper Liar

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Behind TV Analysts, Pentagon’s Hidden Hand
April 20, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3u6rty
In the summer of 2005, the Bush administration confronted a fresh wave of criticism over Guantánamo Bay. The detention center had just been branded “the gulag of our times” by Amnesty International, there were new allegations of abuse from United Nations human rights experts and calls were mounting for its closure.
Records and interviews show how the Bush administration has used its control over access and information in an effort to transform the analysts into a kind of media Trojan horse — an instrument intended to shape terrorism coverage from inside the major TV and radio networks.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/washington/...

Pentagon’s Pundits: A Look at the Defense Department’s Propaganda Program / April 22, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/64ln28
The New York Times has revealed new details on how the Pentagon recruited more than 75 retired military officers to appear on TV outlets as so-called military analysts ahead of the Iraq war to portray Iraq as an urgent threat. The Times reported the Pentagon continues to use the analysts in a propaganda campaign to generate favorable news coverage of the administration’s wartime performance. We speak with Col. Sam Gardiner (Ret.) and Peter Hart, of Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/22/pentago...
Ghost of Bush

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney Flip Flopper Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
The original piece was reported on July 26, 2001.
I thank you for pointing that out too me. CBS changed to 2009.
This just proves how corrupt CBS news really are.
==========
CBS Falsifies Iraq War History
By Robert Parry January 28, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/36adxb
There’s a cynical old saying that the victors write the history. CBS’s “60 Minutes” demonstrated how that process works on Jan. 27 in airing Scott Pelley’s interview with the FBI agent who de-briefed former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.
In a world of objective reality, a reporter might say that the United States launched an unprovoked invasion of Iraq on March 19, 2003, under the false pretense that Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction, even after Iraq had repeatedly – and accurately – announced that its WMD had been destroyed in the 1990s.
On Dec. 7, 2002, Iraq even sent to the United Nations a 12,000-page declaration explaining how its WMD stockpiles had been eliminated. In fall 2002, Hussein’s government also allowed teams of U.N. inspectors into Iraq and gave them free rein to examine any site of their choosing.
Those inspections only ended in March 2003 when President George W. Bush decided to press ahead with war despite the U.N. Security Council’s refusal to authorize the invasion and its desire to give the U.N. inspectors time to finish their work.
But none of that reality is part of the history that Americans are supposed to know. The officially sanctioned U.S. account, as embraced by Bush in speech after speech, is that Saddam Hussein “chose war” by defying the U.N. over the WMD issue and by misleading the world into believing that he still possessed these weapons.
In line with Bush’s version of history,“60 Minutes” correspondent Pelley asked FBI interrogator George Piro why Hussein kept pretending that he had WMD even as U.S. troops massed on Iraq’s borders, when a simple announcement that the WMD was gone would have prevented the war. http://www.consortiumnews.com/2008/012808.htm...
I would take care of your own back yard first, cause another storm is coming to your hood this week, and it hay have snow with it.
Ghost of Bush

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try? I psted a newspaper poll taken here for the hell of it.
Nice try canuck kochsukker, your source from a LIEberal newspaper.
Ghost of Bush

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, it's not just us. See Poppo's post of other nations worldwide. In Canada, believe me, and I know, the suspense over this U.S. election is spell-binding, you could cut it with a knife, as the majority of us are so scared sh*tless that Romney will be elected. But if Obama ran here, believe me, he is so popular, he could save millions and not even campaign for one minute, he'd be a shoo-in.
ovomit lied, people died!!!!! Romney/Ryan 2012
Ghost of Bush

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
WSJ poll:
Approve/disapprove of Obama's handling of Sandy
68% approve
15% disapprove
Your numbers are backwards grand afterbirther
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ghost of Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try canuck kochsukker, your source from a LIEberal newspaper.
How little you know. The Newspaper where I got that poll is called the Ottawa Sun. Owned by our Canadian version of Rupert Murdoch, way way to the right of center politically and very very happy with our conservative Canadian govt. Liberal? Ha, hardly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,841 - 108,860 of173,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search