BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,442)

Showing posts 108,821 - 108,840 of173,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof.
And the Birfoon having been proven wrong again and again stomps his feet and holds his breath.

It must really suck to be a Birfoon

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Result of major online poll taken in Canada on Obama-Romney preferences :
1. Who would you rather have crash your wedding? Obama 78%, Romney 22%
2. Who would you rather have a beer with? Obama 80, Romney 20%
3. Who would you rather have over for dinner? Obama 78%, Romney 22%
4. Who would you rather be stuck in an elevator with? Obama 79%, Romney 21%
5. What did you think of Donald Trump's "October Surprise"? 83 % thing it was further proof that he is an idiot.(MY oprinion is that this reinforces my belief that he is simply a front man for money launderers) 17% think he had a point and that Obama should release his records
6. 71% think Obama has a hottrer wife
7. Which endorsement were you most surprised about? 32% Colin Powell, 32% Clint Eastwood, 16% Meatloaf and 20% Lindsay Lohan
8. If you were trapped in a room with a bomb, who would you trust to difuse it? 40% Obama, 14% Romney and 46% hmmm, neither. LoL.
9. 67% think Obama is better for Canada (I would not necessarily agree as GWB was better for Canada than Obama is.)
The result of your Canadian poll is similarly shared by the rest of the world as you are probably well aware Jacques, but I’m equally sure the birfoon (as he has no inclination toward dealing with facts)“believes” otherwise.

“A new 21-nation poll for BBC World Service indicates that citizens around the world would strongly prefer to see Barack Obama re-elected as US President rather than his Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

Of all the countries polled, France is currently the most strongly pro-Obama, with 72 per cent wanting him to be re-elected and just 2 per cent preferring Romney. Australia (67%), Canada (66%), Nigeria (66%), and the UK (65%) are among the other countries with large majorities favoring Obama”
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articl...

Obama would have no problem getting re-elected in Canada as it appears only 9 percent prefer The Mittens of Romney. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
5. What did you think of Donald Trump's "October Surprise"? 83 % thing it was further proof that he is an idiot.(MY oprinion is that this reinforces my belief that he is simply a front man for money launderers) 17% think he had a point and that Obama should release his records
7. Which endorsement were you most surprised about? 32% Colin Powell, 32% Clint Eastwood, 16% Meatloaf and 20% Lindsay Lohan
8. If you were trapped in a room with a bomb, who would you trust to difuse it? 40% Obama, 14% Romney and 46% hmmm, neither. LoL.
9. 67% think Obama is better for Canada (I would not necessarily agree as GWB was better for Canada than Obama is.)
"Online" polls are push polls and are unscientific. Just like Fox News' online polls, they are meaningless. But it is a way to stimulate the audience and is therefore good for whomever is doing the online poll and that is why they do them.
I will give you poll the same weight as I give Fox News' online polls. Worth nothing more than a chuckle. But at this point in time, the only poll worth anything is the finally vote counnt.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's campaign strategy is to blame our nations problems on every one except himself. He is running a campaign against the incumbent. Doesn't he realize that he is the incumbent? Don't his radical supporters realize that he is the problem? As a country we will not survive unless we replace him and many others that share his ideology and agenda.
The problems that America faces today are the result of the decisions made during the past 30 years. No President will ever be able change our economy until Congress starts thinking differently and puts America first instead of their own personal agenda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The result of your Canadian poll is similarly shared by the rest of the world as you are probably well aware Jacques, but I’m equally sure the birfoon (as he has no inclination toward dealing with facts)“believes” otherwise.
“A new 21-nation poll for BBC World Service indicates that citizens around the world would strongly prefer to see Barack Obama re-elected as US President rather than his Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Of all the countries polled, France is currently the most strongly pro-Obama, with 72 per cent wanting him to be re-elected and just 2 per cent preferring Romney. Australia (67%), Canada (66%), Nigeria (66%), and the UK (65%) are among the other countries with large majorities favoring Obama”
Obama would have no problem getting re-elected in Canada as it appears only 9 percent prefer The Mittens of Romney. LOL
Several points here. First of all note the they did not count Israel and several other more Conservative countries. Next, it was done by BBC which leans ...left. And finally, none of the people they polled can vote here!!!
Ghost of Bush

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Nice try canuck kochsukker!!!
Ghost of Bush

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try grand pooper
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Corr : HGWB ,not Obama. Obviously
Crash and burn baby!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron thinks 24 people dying at the hands of terrorists is "a minor event."
22 civilians killed
2 military personel killed
9/20/84 - Terrorist bombing kills 24 Americans
9/21/84 - Ronald "the actor" Reagan campaigns in Iowa.
Rogue Moron has a real sick sense of what's minor. Rogue Moron doesn't value human life enough to admit his hero Ronnie did the same thing he criticized Obama for, even though Ronnie's situation was six times worse.
That's how you know Rogue is truely an awful person.
Where is YOUR link? Here is mine!!!

"Twenty-three people are killed--6 Lebanese employees, 15 Lebanese civilians and others, and two Americans."
http://middleeast.about.com/od/thisdayinmidea...

Again, YOU make up things and do not provide links. No ambassador was kill and there was no breach of the embassy!!
Ghost of Bush

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

obama lied, people died!!! Romney/Ryan 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

The ONLY reason Fake Grand Birther broght up the 1984 embassy bombing in Beirut was to make it sound like Obama as just doing the same thing Reagan was did. Well, this is what Ronald Reagan did!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USS_New_Jer...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

WSJ poll:

Approve/disapprove of Obama's handling of Sandy

68% approve
15% disapprove
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The problems that America faces today are the result of the decisions made during the past 30 years. No President will ever be able change our economy until Congress starts thinking differently and puts America first instead of their own personal agenda.
Unbelievable! First, the Bush years were to blame. Now, Pops figures, what the hell, let's just say the last 30 years! LMAO! fool

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

The reason why the Fake Grand Birther was so upset was that this was not a "campaign" speech, but a speech to commemorate the bombing of the Marine Barracks at the Beirut airport.
Obama went to a "fund raiser" the day after the 9/11/2012 while Reagan went to a memorial for the 10/23/1983 bombing which was on 9/21/1984. Somehow the Fake Ground Birther thinks a memorial service and a fund raiser are the same thing!

Youtube; President Ronald Reagan Beirut barracks bombing speech

Ronald Reagan speech delivers the keynote address, Apr 12, 1984, at the Rev. Jerry Falwell's "Baptist Fundamentalism '84" convention, Washington, DC. The president devotes his speech to the on-scene report of the October 23, 1983, Beirut barracks bombing written by Navy Chaplain (Rabbi) Arnold E. Resnicoff, at White House request.

During the speech, the President is briefly interrupted by a small group of protestors who came with prepared banners, "bread, not bombs."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable! First, the Bush years were to blame. Now, Pops figures, what the hell, let's just say the last 30 years! LMAO! fool
And he forgets that Newt Gingrich wrote four balanced budgets that Bill Clinton signed into law. Bill Clinton also signed into law seven of the ten points of the Contract with America and the 1997 Taxpayer relief act all of which stimulated the economy and brought the economy back to like in Clinton's last four years in office.
But he normally gives credit for signing them.
And he will blame Bush for signing one of Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi's seriously UNbalanced budgets into law. Oh, the second budget she delayed so Obama could sign it!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

mama sea otter looses her baby to Killer Whales but is saved by hitching ride on a fishing boat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again YOU have nothing to say. YOU have not provided any facts or data to dispute my words. YOU seem only to respond with middle school names. Why is that? Now try a response with some intelligence.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And he forgets that Newt Gingrich wrote four balanced budgets that Bill Clinton signed into law. Bill Clinton also signed into law seven of the ten points of the Contract with America and the 1997 Taxpayer relief act all of which stimulated the economy and brought the economy back to like in Clinton's last four years in office.
And he will blame Bush for signing one of Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi's seriously UNbalanced budgets into law. Oh, the second budget she delayed so Obama could sign it!!!
I forget nothing....and unlike you, I can use a calendar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Yep, just three days after the Beirut Marine Barrakcs bombing, VeeP Bush visited the Marines.

From Wiki; U.S. Vice President George H. W. Bush toured the Marine bombed-site on October 26 and said the U.S. "would not be cowed by terrorists."

I wonder if Joe Biden will visit Benghazi?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Funny how johanna thinks no one can fix the economy until personal agendas are put aside! Wonder if he's noticed that Omama is nothing BUT personal agendas! Momma, come slap me. I'm spellbound! Kurplunk!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,821 - 108,840 of173,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,073,285
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 45,605
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min TRD 67,554
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 11 min Thats the problem 3
North American Community “Will Be Forged in th... 15 min Daniel Taylor 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,177
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,834
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••