BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,801 - 108,820 of 176,757 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Doc Brown

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Marty McFly Nov 7 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc, I just got back from the future you won't believe it. Barack Obama crushed the entitled one Willard Flip Romney. Despite all of Mitt Romey's disgusting lies and Fox's propoganda, it still wasn't enough to fool the true americans.

The is heavy Doc. I also went back in time when Romney was hiding in his french castle. You won't believe it. Mitt's elitist whore of a wife tried to bang me at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance just like she did with 20 other guys while Mittens was in France. Even Biff Tannen and the gang took turns covering her in their DNA.

Whoa, this sounds pretty heave doesn't it?
Great Scott!!!
DENNIS MILLER

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Dennis Miller Show (@DennisDMZ)
11/3/12 11:34 AM
Avenge those 4 souls who just lost their lives in Libya, Obama. Don't seek revenge against the 1/2 of us who think you're bad at your job.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

30,000 turn out in Ohio for Romney...

Obama plays for just 2,800...

...its almost over folks. obama will be out in 2 days.
Independent

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Obama most certainly needs to answer for Benghazi and our beloved Americans who lost their lives.

It seems everytime Obama fails to take responsibility for being the President, some Obama troll blames Romney or the Republicans.

Even if Obama wins re-election, I will congratulate myself for not voting for Obama and standing up for what I believe in
Voter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

"Marty McFly", what are Michelle Obama's hydrogel butt injections all about? Her husband has visions of shoving it up ours for sure.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon, are you too in denial that Ronald "the actor" Reagan campaigned the day after a terrorist attack?
Again, you try and equate a relatively minor event to one in which our embassy was breached and our ambassador assassinated. Let's see, when was the last time we had an ambassador killed? Oh, I know, Afghanistan in 1979 and Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter was president!
And when was the last time one of our embassies had been over run? Hmmm later that same year in Iran and, hmmmm, the same president!!! Is there a pattern here?
Oh, I know, but they respect us more when a Democrat is in the White House?!?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Independent wrote:
Obama most certainly needs to answer for Benghazi and our beloved Americans who lost their lives.
It seems everytime Obama fails to take responsibility for being the President, some Obama troll blames Romney or the Republicans.
Even if Obama wins re-election, I will congratulate myself for not voting for Obama and standing up for what I believe in
Obama most certainly needs to answer for Iraq and Afghanistn and our beloved 7,000 Americans who lost their lives. To my knowledge, he has yet to repent.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Corr : HGWB ,not Obama. Obviously
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Result of major online poll taken in Canada on Obama-Romney preferences :

1. Who would you rather have crash your wedding? Obama 78%, Romney 22%

2. Who would you rather have a beer with? Obama 80, Romney 20%

3. Who would you rather have over for dinner? Obama 78%, Romney 22%

4. Who would you rather be stuck in an elevator with? Obama 79%, Romney 21%

5. What did you think of Donald Trump's "October Surprise"? 83 % thing it was further proof that he is an idiot.(MY oprinion is that this reinforces my belief that he is simply a front man for money launderers) 17% think he had a point and that Obama should release his records

6. 71% think Obama has a hottrer wife

7. Which endorsement were you most surprised about? 32% Colin Powell, 32% Clint Eastwood, 16% Meatloaf and 20% Lindsay Lohan

8. If you were trapped in a room with a bomb, who would you trust to difuse it? 40% Obama, 14% Romney and 46% hmmm, neither. LoL.

9. 67% think Obama is better for Canada (I would not necessarily agree as GWB was better for Canada than Obama is.)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>it is built into the law, illegal is illegal, when it comes to illegal aliens, no statute of limitations, unless approved by congress.
A speeding ticket is not an illegal alien.
Romney Flip Flopper Liar

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you try and equate a relatively minor event to one in which our embassy was breached and our ambassador assassinated. Let's see, when was the last time we had an ambassador killed? Oh, I know, Afghanistan in 1979 and Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter was president!
And when was the last time one of our embassies had been over run? Hmmm later that same year in Iran and, hmmmm, the same president!!! Is there a pattern here?
Oh, I know, but they respect us more when a Democrat is in the White House?!?
Fox News Makes You Stupid!

Republican Presidents Dereliction of Duty

Ronald Reagan, who did not retaliate for the murder of 278 United States Marines in Beirut and who violated his own terrorism policy by trading arms for hostages in what came to be called the Iran-Contra scandal; http://tinyurl.com/9s52o

George H.W. Bush, who did not retaliate for the Libyan murder of 259 passengers on Pan Am 103; who did not have an official counter terrorism policy; who left Saddam Hussein in place, requiring the United States to leave a large military presence in Saudi Arabia.

George W. Bush who did not alert the airports having known the CIA warning memo August 6, 2001: Usama bin Laden and al Qaeda determined to strike inside the United States. FBI warned John Ashcroft July 26, 2001 not to fly on commercial airlines.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/nat...

----------

The USS Stark Incident
http://tinyurl.com/3e7fx
http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id344.htm

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

(CNN) "Polls show that American's negative views of Islam have increased since 9/11, not decreased.
Such trends cannot help but discourage even the most optimistic of American Muslims."

Islam 101
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Independent wrote:
Obama's campaign strategy is to blame our nations problems on every one except himself. He is running a campaign against the incumbent. Doesn't he realize that he is the incumbent? Don't his radical supporters realize that he is the problem? As a country we will not survive unless we replace him and many others that share his ideology and agenda.
Romney Flip Flopper Liar

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

We need a law that requires all gas stations to have backup generators in NY & NJ.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>A speeding ticket is not an illegal alien.
A speeding ticket is a tool of the people to encourage behavior in our civilized society.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it cute when wojar pretends to know something about the law?
Nothing like google to create a bunch of know-it-all know-nothings.
There goes AK confusing Play Law with reality. My 40-year old unpaid speeding ticket in PA went away long ago.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Jagoff never heard of a retention schedule.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you try and equate a relatively minor event to one in which our embassy was breached and our ambassador assassinated.
Relatively minor event? What planet RU from?
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon, are you too in denial that Ronald "the actor" Reagan campaigned the day after a terrorist attack?
spud

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I can see why the Democratic party fought so hard against voter ID laws since their leader doesn't actually have any authentic identification. Holy H---
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Moron thinks 24 people dying at the hands of terrorists is "a minor event."

22 civilians killed
2 military personel killed

9/20/84 - Terrorist bombing kills 24 Americans
9/21/84 - Ronald "the actor" Reagan campaigns in Iowa.

Rogue Moron has a real sick sense of what's minor. Rogue Moron doesn't value human life enough to admit his hero Ronnie did the same thing he criticized Obama for, even though Ronnie's situation was six times worse.

That's how you know Rogue is truely an awful person.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof.
And the Birfoon having been proven wrong again and again stomps his feet and holds his breath.

It must really suck to be a Birfoon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago