BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192083 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#123038 Nov 4, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>it is built into the law, illegal is illegal, when it comes to illegal aliens, no statute of limitations, unless approved by congress.
A speeding ticket is not an illegal alien.
Romney Flip Flopper Liar

Bay Shore, NY

#123039 Nov 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you try and equate a relatively minor event to one in which our embassy was breached and our ambassador assassinated. Let's see, when was the last time we had an ambassador killed? Oh, I know, Afghanistan in 1979 and Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter was president!
And when was the last time one of our embassies had been over run? Hmmm later that same year in Iran and, hmmmm, the same president!!! Is there a pattern here?
Oh, I know, but they respect us more when a Democrat is in the White House?!?
Fox News Makes You Stupid!

Republican Presidents Dereliction of Duty

Ronald Reagan, who did not retaliate for the murder of 278 United States Marines in Beirut and who violated his own terrorism policy by trading arms for hostages in what came to be called the Iran-Contra scandal; http://tinyurl.com/9s52o

George H.W. Bush, who did not retaliate for the Libyan murder of 259 passengers on Pan Am 103; who did not have an official counter terrorism policy; who left Saddam Hussein in place, requiring the United States to leave a large military presence in Saudi Arabia.

George W. Bush who did not alert the airports having known the CIA warning memo August 6, 2001: Usama bin Laden and al Qaeda determined to strike inside the United States. FBI warned John Ashcroft July 26, 2001 not to fly on commercial airlines.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/nat...

----------

The USS Stark Incident
http://tinyurl.com/3e7fx
http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id344.htm

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#123040 Nov 4, 2012
(CNN) "Polls show that American's negative views of Islam have increased since 9/11, not decreased.
Such trends cannot help but discourage even the most optimistic of American Muslims."

Islam 101
Frank

Spokane, WA

#123041 Nov 4, 2012
Independent wrote:
Obama most certainly needs to answer for Benghazi and our beloved Americans who lost their lives.
It seems everytime Obama fails to take responsibility for being the President, some Obama troll blames Romney or the Republicans.
Even if Obama wins re-election, I will congratulate myself for not voting for Obama and standing up for what I believe in
Obama's campaign strategy is to blame our nations problems on every one except himself. He is running a campaign against the incumbent. Doesn't he realize that he is the incumbent? Don't his radical supporters realize that he is the problem? As a country we will not survive unless we replace him and many others that share his ideology and agenda.
Romney Flip Flopper Liar

Bay Shore, NY

#123042 Nov 4, 2012
We need a law that requires all gas stations to have backup generators in NY & NJ.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#123043 Nov 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>A speeding ticket is not an illegal alien.
A speeding ticket is a tool of the people to encourage behavior in our civilized society.

Bristol, CT

#123044 Nov 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it cute when wojar pretends to know something about the law?
Nothing like google to create a bunch of know-it-all know-nothings.
There goes AK confusing Play Law with reality. My 40-year old unpaid speeding ticket in PA went away long ago.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Jagoff never heard of a retention schedule.

Bristol, CT

#123045 Nov 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you try and equate a relatively minor event to one in which our embassy was breached and our ambassador assassinated.
Relatively minor event? What planet RU from?
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon, are you too in denial that Ronald "the actor" Reagan campaigned the day after a terrorist attack?
spud

Danielson, CT

#123046 Nov 4, 2012
I can see why the Democratic party fought so hard against voter ID laws since their leader doesn't actually have any authentic identification. Holy H---
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#123047 Nov 4, 2012
Rogue Moron thinks 24 people dying at the hands of terrorists is "a minor event."

22 civilians killed
2 military personel killed

9/20/84 - Terrorist bombing kills 24 Americans
9/21/84 - Ronald "the actor" Reagan campaigns in Iowa.

Rogue Moron has a real sick sense of what's minor. Rogue Moron doesn't value human life enough to admit his hero Ronnie did the same thing he criticized Obama for, even though Ronnie's situation was six times worse.

That's how you know Rogue is truely an awful person.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#123049 Nov 4, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof.
And the Birfoon having been proven wrong again and again stomps his feet and holds his breath.

It must really suck to be a Birfoon

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#123050 Nov 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Result of major online poll taken in Canada on Obama-Romney preferences :
1. Who would you rather have crash your wedding? Obama 78%, Romney 22%
2. Who would you rather have a beer with? Obama 80, Romney 20%
3. Who would you rather have over for dinner? Obama 78%, Romney 22%
4. Who would you rather be stuck in an elevator with? Obama 79%, Romney 21%
5. What did you think of Donald Trump's "October Surprise"? 83 % thing it was further proof that he is an idiot.(MY oprinion is that this reinforces my belief that he is simply a front man for money launderers) 17% think he had a point and that Obama should release his records
6. 71% think Obama has a hottrer wife
7. Which endorsement were you most surprised about? 32% Colin Powell, 32% Clint Eastwood, 16% Meatloaf and 20% Lindsay Lohan
8. If you were trapped in a room with a bomb, who would you trust to difuse it? 40% Obama, 14% Romney and 46% hmmm, neither. LoL.
9. 67% think Obama is better for Canada (I would not necessarily agree as GWB was better for Canada than Obama is.)
The result of your Canadian poll is similarly shared by the rest of the world as you are probably well aware Jacques, but I’m equally sure the birfoon (as he has no inclination toward dealing with facts)“believes” otherwise.

“A new 21-nation poll for BBC World Service indicates that citizens around the world would strongly prefer to see Barack Obama re-elected as US President rather than his Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

Of all the countries polled, France is currently the most strongly pro-Obama, with 72 per cent wanting him to be re-elected and just 2 per cent preferring Romney. Australia (67%), Canada (66%), Nigeria (66%), and the UK (65%) are among the other countries with large majorities favoring Obama”
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articl...

Obama would have no problem getting re-elected in Canada as it appears only 9 percent prefer The Mittens of Romney. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123051 Nov 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
5. What did you think of Donald Trump's "October Surprise"? 83 % thing it was further proof that he is an idiot.(MY oprinion is that this reinforces my belief that he is simply a front man for money launderers) 17% think he had a point and that Obama should release his records
7. Which endorsement were you most surprised about? 32% Colin Powell, 32% Clint Eastwood, 16% Meatloaf and 20% Lindsay Lohan
8. If you were trapped in a room with a bomb, who would you trust to difuse it? 40% Obama, 14% Romney and 46% hmmm, neither. LoL.
9. 67% think Obama is better for Canada (I would not necessarily agree as GWB was better for Canada than Obama is.)
"Online" polls are push polls and are unscientific. Just like Fox News' online polls, they are meaningless. But it is a way to stimulate the audience and is therefore good for whomever is doing the online poll and that is why they do them.
I will give you poll the same weight as I give Fox News' online polls. Worth nothing more than a chuckle. But at this point in time, the only poll worth anything is the finally vote counnt.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#123052 Nov 4, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's campaign strategy is to blame our nations problems on every one except himself. He is running a campaign against the incumbent. Doesn't he realize that he is the incumbent? Don't his radical supporters realize that he is the problem? As a country we will not survive unless we replace him and many others that share his ideology and agenda.
The problems that America faces today are the result of the decisions made during the past 30 years. No President will ever be able change our economy until Congress starts thinking differently and puts America first instead of their own personal agenda.

Location hidden

#123053 Nov 4, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The result of your Canadian poll is similarly shared by the rest of the world as you are probably well aware Jacques, but I’m equally sure the birfoon (as he has no inclination toward dealing with facts)“believes” otherwise.
“A new 21-nation poll for BBC World Service indicates that citizens around the world would strongly prefer to see Barack Obama re-elected as US President rather than his Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Of all the countries polled, France is currently the most strongly pro-Obama, with 72 per cent wanting him to be re-elected and just 2 per cent preferring Romney. Australia (67%), Canada (66%), Nigeria (66%), and the UK (65%) are among the other countries with large majorities favoring Obama”
Obama would have no problem getting re-elected in Canada as it appears only 9 percent prefer The Mittens of Romney. LOL
Several points here. First of all note the they did not count Israel and several other more Conservative countries. Next, it was done by BBC which leans ...left. And finally, none of the people they polled can vote here!!!
Ghost of Bush

Columbus, OH

#123054 Nov 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Nice try canuck kochsukker!!!
Ghost of Bush

Columbus, OH

#123055 Nov 4, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try grand pooper
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#123057 Nov 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Corr : HGWB ,not Obama. Obviously
Crash and burn baby!

Location hidden

#123059 Nov 4, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron thinks 24 people dying at the hands of terrorists is "a minor event."
22 civilians killed
2 military personel killed
9/20/84 - Terrorist bombing kills 24 Americans
9/21/84 - Ronald "the actor" Reagan campaigns in Iowa.
Rogue Moron has a real sick sense of what's minor. Rogue Moron doesn't value human life enough to admit his hero Ronnie did the same thing he criticized Obama for, even though Ronnie's situation was six times worse.
That's how you know Rogue is truely an awful person.
Where is YOUR link? Here is mine!!!

"Twenty-three people are killed--6 Lebanese employees, 15 Lebanese civilians and others, and two Americans."
http://middleeast.about.com/od/thisdayinmidea...

Again, YOU make up things and do not provide links. No ambassador was kill and there was no breach of the embassy!!
Ghost of Bush

Columbus, OH

#123060 Nov 4, 2012
obama lied, people died!!! Romney/Ryan 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,250,984
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min ritedownthemiddle 53,943
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Go Blue Forever 99,884
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min Ariel Sharon 70,143
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min Doug77 6,141
abby dearest 7-2-15 2 hr Kuuipo 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Red_Forman 962
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages