BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122931 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proven that false several times. You are stuck on stupid. The Army Core of Engineers did not build the Lake Pontchartrain levees. They were build but the City of N.O.. They were rebuilt by the Core in the mid-1960's after which "The local interests' role was maintenance once the work was complete" which the City failed to do. Not one Core levee on the Mississippi River failed. It was only the ones on the Lake Pontchartrain, owned by the City, that failed!!!
That would be 'Corps' not 'Core'.

Think about that the next time you tell us that you are the most knowledgeable on military topics.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#122932 Nov 3, 2012
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
"And where Congress borrows terms of art in which are accumulated the legal tradition and meaning of centuries of practice, it presumably knows and adopts the cluster of ideas that were attached to each borrowed word in the body of learning from which it was taken and the meaning its use will convey to the judicial mind unless otherwise instructed. In such case, absence of contrary direction may be taken as satisfaction with widely accepted definitions, not as a departure from them. Morissette v. United States, 342 US 246, 263 (1952)
[G]uided by the principle that where words are employed in a statute which had at the time a well-known meaning at common law or in the law of this country they are presumed to have been used in that sense unless the context compels to the contrary. Standard Oil Co. of NJ v. United Sates, 221 US 1, 59 (1911)
Although this has little to do with the birther issue, I just read about an interesting case in Connecticut. The Supreme Court of Connecticut recently ruled that the six-year statute of limitations does not apply to the state. According to the high court, the state is immune to the six-year statute of limitations per the the 13th Century English legal doctrine known as "nullum tempus occurrit regi," which means, literally, that "no time runs against the king."

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-uc...

http://tinyurl.com/dx66s8g
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122933 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proven that false several times. You are stuck on stupid. The Army Core of Engineers did not build the Lake Pontchartrain levees. They were build but the City of N.O.. They were rebuilt by the Core in the mid-1960's after which "The local interests' role was maintenance once the work was complete" which the City failed to do. Not one Core levee on the Mississippi River failed. It was only the ones on the Lake Pontchartrain, owned by the City, that failed!!!
Yea, here's your proof...

In 29 August 2005 there were over 50 failures of the levees and flood walls protecting New Orleans, Louisiana, and its suburbs following passage of Hurricane Katrina and landfall in Mississippi. The levee and flood wall failures caused flooding in 80% of New Orleans and all of St. Bernard Parish. Tens of billions of gallons of water spilled into vast areas of New Orleans, flooding over 100,000 homes and businesses. Responsibility for the design and construction of the levee system belongs to the United States Army Corps of Engineers; the responsibility of maintenance belongs to the local levee boards. The Corps hands components of the system over to the local levee boards upon completion. When Katrina struck in 2005, the project was between 60-90% complete.[1] Five investigations (three major and two minor) were conducted by civil engineers and other experts, in an attempt to identify the underlying reasons for the failure of the federal flood protection system. All concur that the primary cause of the flooding was inadequate design and construction by the Corps of Engineers.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122935 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, I must have miseed the post that explains what geese are doing in Canada right now?
Maybe you were busy preparing you explanation for what Reagan was doing campaigning the day after the attacks in Lebanon in 1984?
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, I am still waiting. Oh, bye the way, the Beirut bombings were on Oct 23, 1983 and that was not an election year so why would Reagan be out campaigning for anyone?
WOW, Rogue Moron is in denial.

Rogue Moron, you do remember that there was a bombing at a US embassy that killed US citizens on 9/20/84, right? You do remember that Reagan campaigned the day after, don't you? You do remember criticizing Obama for going to Vegas, don't you?

You do realize that the Internet wasn't exactly up and running in 1984 like it is today. You're going to have to get off your lazyass and do a little work.

Google news arcive > Reagan > Specific Dates > 9/21.84
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122938 Nov 3, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL problem during Katrina was the the levees failed. Those same levees were designed and built by the Army Corps of Engineers. The blame lies with the Army.
The real problem is that the city is below sea level!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122940 Nov 3, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already don't that. Reagan campaigned in Iowa the day after US citizen were killed in Lebanon.
Your job was to look for yourself. You do realize that the Internet wasn't exactly up and running as we know it in 1984.
Google news archive > Search "Reagan" + specific date 9/21/84
No need to pretend any longer, Rogue Moron.
Nice work Bladder Splatter; "I've already don't that". LMAO
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122942 Nov 3, 2012
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't gotten over that Bush win, huh?
Still haven't gotten over that birther fantasy, huh?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122944 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy.
Courts have held tha aliens come under the protection of the 14th Amendment and as such are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
You have not provided one case law or statute that supports your position.
no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122945 Nov 3, 2012
no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122946 Nov 3, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof.
Yep. Under the complete jurisdiction thereof. And everyone understood exactly what it meant. Farticus Stinch, take a hike boi! moon cherub

RationalState

#122947 Nov 3, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof.
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, there is no "only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof" clause.

<><><>< ><><><> <>

"Under the jurisdiction"? Wasn't it Justice Dale who proposed that there was a huge distinction between "subject to the jurisdiction" and "under the jurisdiction"?

MORON.
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy.
Courts have held that aliens come under the protection of the 14th Amendment and as such are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122948 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what Reagan did the day after the attacks in Lebanon. Why don't you tell us and make sure you have a link to back-up you statement.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already don't that. Reagan campaigned in Iowa the day after US citizen were killed in Lebanon.
Your job was to look for yourself. You do realize that the Internet wasn't exactly up and running as we know it in 1984.
Hey Idiotard, the Beirut bombing was on ......10/23/83. Just in case you do knot no butt the date you have listed above was eleven months LATER!!! Day after???
How about this on the actual day of the bombing?
Ronald Reagan Reacts to Beirut Embassy Bombing

Besides, 1983 WAS NOT an election year. Just who was he campaigning for???

Location hidden

#122949 Nov 3, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice work Bladder Splatter; "I've already don't that". LMAO
She has more than her dates crossed. I think her eye are also as I have already corrected her twice on this issue and she still insists the 9/21/84 is the day "after" 10/23/83!!! Try ELEVEN MONTHS AFTER, Tootsie!

RationalState

#122951 Nov 3, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
Justice Dale wrote:
One can be under the jurisdiction without being subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Jagoff.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
BirfoonBoy doesn't know what he thinks.
<quoted text>
"In the first section of the act of Congress approved March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. at Large, 102), it is enacted:
‘That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.’"
Grow up.
Grow up!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122952 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy.
Courts have held tha aliens come under the protection of the 14th Amendment and as such are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
when travelling from the East coast to the West coast, how may jurisdictions do you travel through, does this mean you are a resident of each jurisdiction, but you will pay the fine, for speeding. This mean you are under the jurisdiction of said state, but are a resident of the state of origin.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122953 Nov 3, 2012
ROMNEY! ROMNEY! ROMNEY!!!!!!!!!

Obama Ignores Question About Storm Victims' Frustrations...
Fear of the Dark...
Con Edison Distributing Dry Ice...
FEMA Out Of Water, No Delivery Until Monday...
FREE FUEL FOR EVERYONE!
2-mile line on Staten Island...
CONFUSION: Gov't tells public to stay away until first responders fuel up...
Residents arm up: Bats, machetes, shotguns...
'It's Like The Wild West'...
'Anarchy in Queens'...
ODD-EVEN: NJ counties enact Carter-style gas rationing...
DICK MORRIS: Obama Hit By Storm Backlash...
NY union members shout 'Scabs!' and 'Scumbags!' at visiting utility crews...

'VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE'

MOTHER OF SEAL:'I BELIEVE OBAMA MURDERED MY SON'...

Security officials on the ground in Libya challenge CIA account...

REPORT: U.S. considered moving Benghazi consulate month before deadly attack...

Papers blast president's response... FL: R 51% O 45%... RASMUSSEN SATURDAY: O 48% R 48%...

NYT: PA 'tilting toward Romney'...'Let's Win This Motherfu**er!': White House Official Delivers Shock Speech... Former aide to Hillary Clinton endorses -- Romney! NY hints at extending Election Day -- as much as 20 days! Service members purged from voter rolls in Florida... OBAMACARE, HHS SPARK INVESTIGATION INTO CONFLICTS... Three Syrian tanks enter Golan Heights buffer zone... Gun Shop Owners Nervous After Spike In Burglaries...

Sales Surge In Fear Of Obama Re-Election... STUDY: Minorities In Poor Neighborhoods Less Likely To Receive CPR, Survive...

REPORT: NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for O...

NC officials investigate hanged Obama effigy at early voting site...

Romney:'I Ask the American People to Vote for Love of Country'... BARONE CALLS RACE FOR... 30,000 turn out in Ohio for Romney...

Obama plays for just 2,800...

CLEVELAND 2008: 80,000; CLEVELAND 2012: 4,000...

Just 200 show up for event with Stevie Wonder! Joe Biden:'I'm Going To Take A Vacation'... REPORT: Mentally disabled exploited to vote...

Killer registers and votes from NC mental hospital... Tough Campaign? Much Worse in 1800... Congress investigates 'excessively lavish' state dinners... Pentagon sends secret special ops troops to hunt attackers in Libya... Man who insulted King of Bahrain on TWITTER jailed for 6 months...

Islamists protest in Cairo, call for Islamic law...

Silence as Saudis bulldoze Islam's ancient heritage... COPS: 2 Teen Girls Behind Rash Of Violent Cell Phone Robberies... UPDATE: Tampa Bay Monkey that attacked elderly woman tests positive for Herpes B...

Bill Maher to Romney Supporters:'Black People Know Who You Are and They Will Come After You'...

REPORT: Obama supporters step up riot threats...

Black pastor receives death threats after reversing support...

Black Americans still back Obama despite steep plunge in their economic fortunes...

SHOCK POLL: Minnesota a toss-up... RUDY CALLS ON BARRY TO RESIGN! Poll Worker Fired For Email Critical Of UN Observers' Presence... CHARGE: Woman arrested for trying to vote twice... Nancy Pelosi's plan to retake House by attacking Paul Ryan's Medicare plan turns into 'dud'...

$1 BILLION FAILURE... 4 arrested for stealing Romney signs while driving sheet metal union truck... UK David Cameron fears a chill wind blowing across Atlantic...

Location hidden

#122954 Nov 3, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, I must have miseed the post that explains what geese are doing in Canada right now?
Maybe you were busy preparing you explanation for what Reagan was doing campaigning the day after the attacks in Lebanon in 1984?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what Reagan did the day after the attacks in Lebanon. Why don't you tell us and make sure you have a link to back-up you statement.
Excuse me, I thought you were talking about the Marine Barracks bombing. However there are several points here, yes, two Americans were kill (and another 26 civilians) but there was no breach of the embassy annex and no ambassador war killed.
So, if you are trying to equate it to the attack on our embassy at Benghazi on 9/11/12, you missed!!!
Also, our embassy annex continued to operate after that attack.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122955 Nov 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jagoff.
<quoted text>
Grow up!
Hang yourself again!!! What a Puss!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122956 Nov 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogpatch college.
nope!

UCLA. where 70% of each freshman class flunks out it is so hard. Asians make up the majority of students. Average GPA: 3.75 plus.

vs.

Terri Tanna-Tuna's college: The Salavation Army college in Bumford.

..that says it all.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122957 Nov 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jagoff.
<quoted text>
Grow up!
Surely you can do better than than!
Let me help you!!! Dale, you are nothing more than a POS that has been stepped on by every human on this planet!
See, you can't hurt me, I tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,124,271
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
Amy 10-19 3 hr Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr texas pete 4,790
someone make fun of me sph 4 hr wolfnasty1556 1
BhObumbler abandoned at fundraisers. 5 hr TheGroidlooses S... 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance