BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122921 Nov 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kentucky pin head has his own definiton of lying, and here it is, in examples
Nascar driver : "I'm gonna win this rade". He comes in 2nd. Birthers : LIAR
Weather forecaster : "rain tomorrow". Sun shines. Birthers : LIAR
Sports journalist : "Detroit will sweep SF". SF sweeps Detroit : LIAR
ALL news sources : Courts 166-0 in Obama BC suit : Birthers : LIARS
Fiat to move Jeep factory to China : Proven not true. But but, Romney said so. Birthers : HAS to be true. Fiat's lying.
And so forth.
Jacques, I have asked you several times before to show me proof that Romney said they would move the Jeep factory to China. I am still waiting!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#122922 Nov 3, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on moron. You've been wrong all year. Why stop now
Try running the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment through Play Justice Dale's decoder ring that he found in a cereal box. It "plainly states" that "citizens and only citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States." Any other interpretation would be a violation of Play Law.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>don't need a USSC case to determine who is "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", just read the first sentence of the 14th amendment. Yep, it is so plainly stated, any other interpretation of said would be a violation of the Constitution.
Mary Poppins

Wilson, NC

#122925 Nov 3, 2012
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little tea pot short and stout. This is my handle this my spout.
Cool beans.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#122927 Nov 3, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you still can't get around the fact, aliens have never been nor ever will be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the only way to change this is through an amendment to the Constitution.
Sorry Skippy.

Courts have held tha aliens come under the protection of the 14th Amendment and as such are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

You have not provided one case law or statute that supports your position.
Mary Poppins

Wilson, NC

#122928 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm a little tea pot short and stout. This is my handle this my spout.
I read that the first time.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122930 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proven that false several times. You are stuck on stupid. The Army Core of Engineers did not build the Lake Pontchartrain levees. They were build but the City of N.O.. They were rebuilt by the Core in the mid-1960's after which "The local interests' role was maintenance once the work was complete" which the City failed to do. Not one Core levee on the Mississippi River failed. It was only the ones on the Lake Pontchartrain, owned by the City, that failed!!!
You have never proven anything false.

The Army built the levees that failed due to faulty design and construction.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122931 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proven that false several times. You are stuck on stupid. The Army Core of Engineers did not build the Lake Pontchartrain levees. They were build but the City of N.O.. They were rebuilt by the Core in the mid-1960's after which "The local interests' role was maintenance once the work was complete" which the City failed to do. Not one Core levee on the Mississippi River failed. It was only the ones on the Lake Pontchartrain, owned by the City, that failed!!!
That would be 'Corps' not 'Core'.

Think about that the next time you tell us that you are the most knowledgeable on military topics.

Bristol, CT

#122932 Nov 3, 2012
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
"And where Congress borrows terms of art in which are accumulated the legal tradition and meaning of centuries of practice, it presumably knows and adopts the cluster of ideas that were attached to each borrowed word in the body of learning from which it was taken and the meaning its use will convey to the judicial mind unless otherwise instructed. In such case, absence of contrary direction may be taken as satisfaction with widely accepted definitions, not as a departure from them. Morissette v. United States, 342 US 246, 263 (1952)
[G]uided by the principle that where words are employed in a statute which had at the time a well-known meaning at common law or in the law of this country they are presumed to have been used in that sense unless the context compels to the contrary. Standard Oil Co. of NJ v. United Sates, 221 US 1, 59 (1911)
Although this has little to do with the birther issue, I just read about an interesting case in Connecticut. The Supreme Court of Connecticut recently ruled that the six-year statute of limitations does not apply to the state. According to the high court, the state is immune to the six-year statute of limitations per the the 13th Century English legal doctrine known as "nullum tempus occurrit regi," which means, literally, that "no time runs against the king."

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-uc...

http://tinyurl.com/dx66s8g
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122933 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, here's your proof...

In 29 August 2005 there were over 50 failures of the levees and flood walls protecting New Orleans, Louisiana, and its suburbs following passage of Hurricane Katrina and landfall in Mississippi. The levee and flood wall failures caused flooding in 80% of New Orleans and all of St. Bernard Parish. Tens of billions of gallons of water spilled into vast areas of New Orleans, flooding over 100,000 homes and businesses. Responsibility for the design and construction of the levee system belongs to the United States Army Corps of Engineers; the responsibility of maintenance belongs to the local levee boards. The Corps hands components of the system over to the local levee boards upon completion. When Katrina struck in 2005, the project was between 60-90% complete.[1] Five investigations (three major and two minor) were conducted by civil engineers and other experts, in an attempt to identify the underlying reasons for the failure of the federal flood protection system. All concur that the primary cause of the flooding was inadequate design and construction by the Corps of Engineers.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122935 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, I must have miseed the post that explains what geese are doing in Canada right now?
Maybe you were busy preparing you explanation for what Reagan was doing campaigning the day after the attacks in Lebanon in 1984?
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, I am still waiting. Oh, bye the way, the Beirut bombings were on Oct 23, 1983 and that was not an election year so why would Reagan be out campaigning for anyone?
WOW, Rogue Moron is in denial.

Rogue Moron, you do remember that there was a bombing at a US embassy that killed US citizens on 9/20/84, right? You do remember that Reagan campaigned the day after, don't you? You do remember criticizing Obama for going to Vegas, don't you?

You do realize that the Internet wasn't exactly up and running in 1984 like it is today. You're going to have to get off your lazyass and do a little work.

Google news arcive > Reagan > Specific Dates > 9/21.84
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122938 Nov 3, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL problem during Katrina was the the levees failed. Those same levees were designed and built by the Army Corps of Engineers. The blame lies with the Army.
The real problem is that the city is below sea level!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122940 Nov 3, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already don't that. Reagan campaigned in Iowa the day after US citizen were killed in Lebanon.
Your job was to look for yourself. You do realize that the Internet wasn't exactly up and running as we know it in 1984.
Google news archive > Search "Reagan" + specific date 9/21/84
No need to pretend any longer, Rogue Moron.
Nice work Bladder Splatter; "I've already don't that". LMAO
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122942 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Still haven't gotten over that Bush win, huh?
Still haven't gotten over that birther fantasy, huh?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122944 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy.
Courts have held tha aliens come under the protection of the 14th Amendment and as such are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122945 Nov 3, 2012
no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122946 Nov 3, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof.
Yep. Under the complete jurisdiction thereof. And everyone understood exactly what it meant. Farticus Stinch, take a hike boi! moon cherub

Bristol, CT

#122947 Nov 3, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, they have not! The Constitution has specifically indicated that only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof.
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, there is no "only a citizen is under the jurisdiction, thereof" clause.

<><><>< ><><><> <>

"Under the jurisdiction"? Wasn't it Justice Dale who proposed that there was a huge distinction between "subject to the jurisdiction" and "under the jurisdiction"?

MORON.
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy.
Courts have held that aliens come under the protection of the 14th Amendment and as such are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

Location hidden

#122948 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what Reagan did the day after the attacks in Lebanon. Why don't you tell us and make sure you have a link to back-up you statement.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already don't that. Reagan campaigned in Iowa the day after US citizen were killed in Lebanon.
Your job was to look for yourself. You do realize that the Internet wasn't exactly up and running as we know it in 1984.
Hey Idiotard, the Beirut bombing was on ......10/23/83. Just in case you do knot no butt the date you have listed above was eleven months LATER!!! Day after???
How about this on the actual day of the bombing?
Ronald Reagan Reacts to Beirut Embassy Bombing

Besides, 1983 WAS NOT an election year. Just who was he campaigning for???

Location hidden

#122949 Nov 3, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice work Bladder Splatter; "I've already don't that". LMAO
She has more than her dates crossed. I think her eye are also as I have already corrected her twice on this issue and she still insists the 9/21/84 is the day "after" 10/23/83!!! Try ELEVEN MONTHS AFTER, Tootsie!

Bristol, CT

#122951 Nov 3, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
Justice Dale wrote:
One can be under the jurisdiction without being subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Jagoff.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
BirfoonBoy doesn't know what he thinks.
<quoted text>
"In the first section of the act of Congress approved March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. at Large, 102), it is enacted:
That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof."
Grow up.
Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min USAsince1680 1,173,812
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min Mister Tonka 98,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 50,449
How to stop ants. 1 hr joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 1 hr Silk 1,754
abby 1-26 2 hr j_m_w 71
Amy 1-29 3 hr Julie 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web